WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
The very special Art I_vote_lcapThe very special Art I_voting_barThe very special Art I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The very special Art I_vote_lcapThe very special Art I_voting_barThe very special Art I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
The very special Art Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
The very special Art Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
The very special Art Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
The very special Art Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
The very special Art Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

The very special Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
Silim

The very special Art Empty
PostSubject: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Light steps where heard in the dark halls of Las Noches, the fortress of the strongest of the Hollow race. The Arrancar nearly glided towards his destination, because from now on, he wasn't simply a Los Numeros anymore. Actually, he had never been one, being asigned to his 'own' Espada right after meeting the king for the first - and maybe last - time.
Slowly, he opened the door to the personal chambers of the Primera Espada, after knocking of course.
He slided into the room, barely touching the ground, and fell down to his knees, lowering his head and eyes to the ground.
"Master, I was assigned as your fraccion. My name is Astrasas."
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

Locutus looked at the arrancar who entered the rookm. Locutus watched as the arrancar fell to his knee's, and introduced himself to his new master. Most took bowing as a sign of respect. However, Locutus saw it as the sign of a weakling. It didn't anger him, however. It amused him if anything.

"Rise. There's no need to bow. Only the weak bow. Tell me something, are you a weakling?" Locutus smiled. He knew that statement would mess with that arrancar's head.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 am

Right on the words of the Primera, his new fraccion stood up and raised his bright, neon yellow eyes, his small figure flying upwards in a rather blinding speed already. His new master had messed with his head perfectly - because Astrasas was now thinking if the Espada was maybe thinking he was to weak to be his fraccion.
Or maybe it was a challenge, and he should submit himself to his master, admitting he was weak? But that would be completely against the style of the wind user. So he would take his risks.
"No, master. While I may not be able to even compare myself to you, my powers over the wind are enough to call me one of the strongest of the Los Numeros." Astrasas explained, hoping that his master didn't decide that he won't need a fraccion and 'dispatch' him. After all, he had no dieing wish.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Locutus chuckled. His new fraccion amused him. That was good. Locutus walked over to a window and looked out the window. It was true that there wasn't much to look at in Las Noches, but what else was there to do? He walked back to his fraccion and looked him up and down. He wondered about this arrancar. He wondered about his powers, his physical reactions, everything. He decided to give this arrancar a test.

Locutus held his typical emotionless face. He looked straight into his fraccion's eyes and said, "Well, I guess i'll just have to see how weak you are." Locutus smiled and disappeared, reappearing above his fraccion with his zanpakuto facing down, bringing his zanpakuto straight down toward his fraccion's head from above.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

His master didn't give him time to think after the words. In fact, there wasn't even enough time to breath. Not like souls really needed to, but anyway, there was no time even for so short things.
Feeling the change in the air behind him, Astrasas turned around at his highest speeds and raised the right hand. Of course, that alone could've never stopped the sword of the Primera, but out of seemingly nowhere, the darkened blade manifested - it looked like a small whirlwind getting solid for a split second.
The sound of metal hitting metal was heard, as the rather weak swing send the wind arrancar flying backwards, nearly shooting his blade out of his hand. But while still flying backwards, he actually managed to change into a fighting position - the neon yellow eyes started to glow slighty, as Astrasas growled, the sharp teeth being visible while doing so. Maybe he was weaker, but if Schaffer thought that he would just lie down and die, he was very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"If you don't please me, then I will do away with you. Show me what your worth." Locutus stood still with his blade in his right hand. He raised his left hand and motioned for his fraccion to come after him. Locutus wanted to see what he could do. If he couldn't impress the primera, he would die before he even knew he was attacked. If this arrancar was smart, he wouldn't disappoint his master.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm

So his new master really wanted to see the full strength of the new fraccion. There was no time to fool around - Locutus was serious about it. And if he wanted to make an impression, simply pulling out a blade of the air or throwing slicing wind wouldn't be enough. The Arrancar grabbed his sword with both hands tightly before muttering some words.
"Slit their throats, Sorae." A whirlwind surrounded the Adjuchas for a short time, blocking all eyes laid upon him, before his transformed form emerged from the wind. Each hand was now grabbing on a multi-bladed katar, while the boned tail was slicing through the air violently - then, in a blink of an eye, the wind arrancar unleashed a fury of wild wind scythes, all flying towards his master.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Locutus jumped back from the attack as he charged a cero, and as he landed, he held his hand out foreward and shot the Cero at Astrasas. He wanted to see th entent of his fraccions resurreccion. His offensive and defensive capabilities. Who knows, if he impressed Locutus enough, he might even get to see his master's resurreccion. As the cero faded, the cloth around his hand had been vaporized from the concentrated rieatsu. He wanted to see Astrasas do something that would impress him, and he had a feeling he would see something.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 pm

As the ball of Reiatsu flew in his direction, Astrasas raised his Katars, getting ready to counter. Just as it was only milliseconds away from blasting a nice tidy hole straight through him, he slashed downward, in a X like pattern. His weapons collided with the Reiatsu-Ball, cutting it into pieces - while both forces where hitting each other, for a short amount of time, both seemed to slow down. But as soon as it was sliced to bits, the small pieces flew by the Fraccion, blasting many holes into the wall behind him.
Dashing forward through the air, he fired another barrage of wind - but before really facing his master in close combat, he disappeared with Sonido, reappearing behind him, shooting more wind blades, then to the sides, from the top, creating a massive wall of wind blades.
"Tower of Salvation." As Astrasas dashed backwards again, a huge pillar of cutting winds encased the place where his master stood before the start of the attack, blasting a giant hole through the roof of the room, and many rooms above them, too.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 pm

As his fraccion had been creating the wind blades, Locutus had left before he was surrounded by the wind blades. However, his fraccion had thought he was still there seeing his after image. Locutus stood in one corner of the room, watching the attack. He watched as it destoryed through the roof, and he could only surmise that other rooms above had been damaged as well. Sergei would not be too happy with this display of power.

"Impressive. Quite impressive indeed." Locutus placed his zanpakuto in his sheathe and used sonido to get in his fraccion's face. "You have proved your usefulness... for now at least. I will allow you to live."

Locutus used sonido again to move himself by the window. He looked outside as he asked his fraccion, "So... tell me a little bit about yourself... your history as a hollow, how you act... I would like to get to know you, to see what kinds of missions you would be best for." Locutus didn't care if this gave his fraccion the impression he cared about him. Locutus could care less if he lived or died. He just liked to know his soldiers inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Was his master really unharmed from that amount of Reiatsu-infused windblades, or did he actually manage to dodge? Well, it really didn't matter. He had impressed the Primera, enough to stay alive... for now. Deactivating his Ressureccion, the Katars on his hand disintegrated into wind, before forming a Katana again, witch also disintegrated. The bone-like parts around his head became his broken mask again, the tail disappearing back into his spine with a rather unhealthy sound. He took a half second to twist his shoulders before answering the Primera.
"My history... I don't have much of a history, master. I was born as a Hollow - I had no life before it. After I learned that eating other Hollow made me stronger, I devoured everyone I found... till I was finally able to eat a Shinigami. Really delicious... But anyway - I became a Menos Grande, dominated the other Hollow spirits, devouring even more. I wanted power, and after years of eating, I finally got it. The powers over the wind as an Adjuchas." He made a short pause to think about what to say next.
"Soon, I found out how to become even stronger. Eating Adjuchas, and I developed my... art. The art of pain is the most beautiful thing in the world... carving someone up, leaving his flesh open to dry, dripping acid into the bloodstream, watching faces in agony. It thrilled me, and then... Aizen turned me into what I am now. An Arrancar. Though I disappeared from here once the Shinigami attacked. I had no desire to die for a Shinigami. And now... I am back here, being ready to serve you. Just tell me who you want to die slow and painfull... I will make their lifes a living hell before ending them."
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Locutus took liking to this one. He was almost just as cruel as his master. He reveled in delivering pain to his oppoents. He understood they way Locutus thought. He understood pain was the greatest form of art, and was also very delicate. One wrong move, and they opponent would no longer be alive. If a masterpiece were to die before they were thouroughly tortured, they were a failure. Torture was the easiest, funnest way to bring pain upon one. Locutus was happy that this one was serving him.

"It seems you are the only arrancar suited well enough to serve me, the primera. Your look on life is much like my own. I'll allow you to live as long as I see use in you. However, when my servants are no longer useful..." A smile slowly crept across Locutus' face as he imagined the fun he had with useless soldiers. "You'd rather be dead."

He moved away from the window and sat upon his throne. He rested his right elbow on the arm of the throne, and rested his head on his clenched fist. He began to think up a task for the arrancar to complete. He wanted to see how his new soldier went about his duties. How quickly he completed them, the efficiency he used to complete his task. He just needed the perfect task to test his soldiers abilities...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very special Art   The very special Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The very special Art
Page 1 of 1