WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silim
Silim

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 pm

A big grin was on Johnathans face as he released the spirit particles, disintegrating his bow. "That's the spirit, Kenta. You'll see, kicking the asses of Hollow is one of the most thrilling things in the world - not without danger, though. But we Garou look out for each other - so no worries. I'll protect you until you can kick some serious ass yourself. The only thing that's missing for that is the Pulsus - but Urufu will have it in no time. You will start to see the world as it really is... Ghosts, Hollow, Shinigami, Arrancar, Vizards... they will all become reality for you." He explained, still grinning. Whatever the power Kenta would get would be, he could not say yet. Humans had such a magnitude of possibilities that it put all Zanpaktou to shame.

"Well, so ghosts really exist. Well, seems like I'm not as crazy as I thought..." She took his hand and hold onto him a bit, trying to get steady, but without much effect. As she nearly fell over, the boy catched her.
"Well, I guess I'm in no position to refuse." She said with a sigh, trying to sound annoyed like always. But he DID save her, so he couldn't be a complete jackass. As he started to run, she felt the wind in her face, way faster than what she could do while running - instinctivly, she grabbed the long beige cloak of her savior. This boy was really not human.
It where only second before they reached the giant tree. Sitting on the chair, she looked up to the others in the room, and into the room itself.
"Seems like a nice little round of exorcists, or whatever you guys would call yourself. How the hell did you carve out a tree this... oh, I get it." Another sigh, as she looked onto the claw-like fingernails of Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

Having sensed a few unusual traces of spiritual pressure, Axel had wandered off into the forest to find out what exactly they belonged to. As he kept walking through the forest, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking in a long inhale. The only reason he waited so long was to avoid the stupid health nuts that would be hiking in the forest. If there was one thing that really pissed him off, it was anti-smoking activists. Sensing a spike in the spiritual pressure, he snapped back from his thoughts and quickly kept following the trail. He kept following it until he found himself face to face with a large tree.

Looking around, Axel didn't see anyone at first, being on the opposite side of the others. Not being an idiot, Axel didn't ask aloud why there was no one here, but knew that they were on the other side. Quietly, he made his way to the other side of the tree, and then just stopped at the sight in front of him. Although he wasn't expecting all that much from the spiritual pressure he had sensed, but he wasn't expecting to find a bunch of kids. Walking up to the kids, he still didn't truly believe that they were the source of the spiritual pressure. "Um, what the hell are a bunch of kids doing all the way out here?" he asked, not really sure why he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Kenta smiled about kicking ass, it's what he does best back at home. ''So, this pulsus. Is it suppose to make me powerful like you guys?'' he asked. He started to think about what kind of abilities he would have. The thought of having powers like these guys gave him a shiver of excitement.

After hearing an unfamiliar voice, Kenta looks down from the hole and sees a man down below. He seemed rather strong and very cool. Kenta decided to walk back down to the surface and check out what was going on. Kenta turned and ran down the steps, but then slips and falls down them instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

"That's right. If you join us, I shall grant you an immesurable power. So, what do you say, Kenta?" He asked, grinning irrevocaruably. Turning to the woman beside him on the chair, he addressed her next. "Exorcists? In a sense. We are the chosen to protect earth from invading spirits granted evil power from a next dimension. Originally they were humans, but Death has changed them. Twisted their visage and granted Them immesurable power." He explained, grinning. "But none of them can compare to me." He laughed, chuckling lightly.

"Alright then. Time to go greet the new guy." He said, heaving himself off of the chair. With a grunt, he walked over and stepped off of the tree. When he landed, he merely contined walking, like the fall meant nothing. His soft, fleshy feet padding against the grass, he smiled at the new kid. "Hello~ My name is Tatsumaki Urufu." He introduced himself. "Welcome to the Wolf Den."

As the wind blew through the tree's, it whistled between the leaves. Urufu's white skin twinkled from the occasional bit of sun that peaked between the canopy. He was incredibly pale. Probably due to living in the Vatican for so long. It didn't help with the vampire rumors though. Goddess how he hated being called a vampire.

"Hey guys, come down here." He called up the tree, knowing full well that Johnathan would hear him if the others did. The rest would follow from his lead. His voice echoed throughout the forest, in the near silence. The only sounds that could be heard was the wind, and the animals occasionally chatting. When one lived here long enough, they tuned out the bugs unstoppable buzzing.

And the new guys breathing. As the oxygen flowed into his lungs, Urufu could practically see it joining with his heart and blood. Ah blood. He needed it soon. He missed the taste already. Yes... feed. Do it. Drink him dry. He means nothing. The voice in his head, ever present, decided to chime in. Maybe... Urufu answered silently. He was considering it.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:17 pm

"Hmm... Either you are completely nuts, or you tell the truth. Can't say witch would be my favorite, though." Hinawa said with a grimace, as he explained this thing called... Pulsus, and the spirits that endangered the living world. Maybe they where these giant shades she sometimes saw? But why would anyone want to protect the human world - propably without the world even knowing what they did?
"Hey, wait a moment!" she called, as Uru jumped down the tree. She knew that he wouldn't hurt himself - his little display in the forest and his blinding speed where still fresh in her memories. Cursing, she stood up, fighting with herself to get a good stand, before turning towards the steps, climbing them down. She wanted to know the reasons of this guy... and maybe, if that Pulsus could give power to the guy who just fell down the stairs, she could get power from it, too! And power was what she needed most.

"Who could that be..." Another new voice, another new Reiatsu. Almost as strong as his own, but only almost of course - he was awesome, after all. Nobody reached that easily. He looked at this new girl with a slight chuckle at his own thoughts, keeping them to himself for now. As she stood up, after Urufu jumped down the tree, Kenta was falling down the steps. Lighting himself a cigarette before following the call of the Alpha, he didn't bother with the steps - after all, all Garou - or at least, all people in the Garou base - where on their way down. And he had the feeling that this girl would rather crawl than being carried down again.
Disappearing, using his steps on spirit particles, he appeared in a flash behind Urufu, inhaling from his smoke.
He didn't look much older than his Bro - not like the guy before them. He was older, that was for sure, and also smoked. Well, one positive point right away. His eyes went on to said brother, and he knew him well enough to notice the slight changes in his body language. And, after all... he WAS the older brother. It was his job to look out for his little brother a bit... after all, he was nearly double the age of Uru. Though you couldn't see that, thanks to his spirit. Laying his hand on Urufus shoulder from behind, he said one word to the other.
"Don't."
After that, he looked at the other smoker again.
"And I'm Walker Johnathan. Shouldn't we ask what a human with nearly the same Reiatsu as ourselves is doing right besides our lair?"
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm

As he looked around at all the other humans, the only word that came to his head was "misfits". This rag-tag group of kids, at least in Axel's eyes, couldn't have seemed more out of place. Looking at each one, he was able to tell just about how strong each one was. Despite them all seeming to be a little over half his age, he could tell that their strength, or their powers at least, were on par with his own. He noticed that after seeing him, the one that seemed the strongest (Urufu, but I can't put his name as Axel doesn't know it yet) seemed to act a bit odd towards him. "So, what exactly are a bunch of kids doing out in the forest?" he asked again, still confused as to why they were all there there.

Noticing the question of the one who seemed to be the oldest, Axel turned to him. "Well, let's see, when you pretty much fight hollows as a job, you learn to react quickly to spiritual pressure such as what you all are giving off" he replied, somewhat on his guard. It wasn't really that these guys intimidated him, but when you're outnumbered like this, you have to take precautions. "So, now that I've answered your question, how about you answer mine" he said, looking between the one who seemed to be the leader and the one standing right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 am

Since Rav and Urf are gone, this thread is going into the Archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2