WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_vote_lcapPulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_voting_barPulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_vote_lcapPulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_voting_barPulsus [PRE-EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 am

It was a nice summer day. The sun was shinning brightly in the mid day sky and not a cloud could be seen for miles. the wind was blowing and the breeze was cool. The area was peaceful at the Emerald Shrine on Angel Island. the leader of the Guardians of the Demon/Angel emeralds and the Master emerald was training at the shrine. He opened the case to the emeralds and pulled them out. He closed his eyes and the area around them become very strong yet calm at the same time. The emeralds began to float and glow with furious intensity.

The power of the chaos emeralds flowed into Tsuna's body and his eyes began to glow multi-colored from using the 5 emeralds that were left at the shrine. Tsuna has trained many times before, able to establish a connection with the demon and angel emeralds at the same time. this was the easy part. What Tsuna was trying to do was establish a connection between all the emeralds at the same time. He had done it before but the power from 5 emeralds and the master emerald would rip apart someone's body if they weren't strong enough.

He began the process again the master emerald began to respond. The glowed with the highest intensity the ground beneath him began to shake. tsuna's eyes began to glow white, his hair grew and turned white and astral wings sprouted from his body. this was the reflection of using so much energy at once. the reitsu was very strong. easily able to oppress anyone in the area. But so much power couldn't be maintained for very long. Tsuna released the energy with a pulse and his body returned to normal. He continued the connection between all the emeralds. they began to hover around his body. He held his hands together and began stabilizing the energy in his body. Balancing it out. This was the best method for learning how to control the power of multiple emeralds in one body. the Master Emerald with have to be the dominate so that the less emeralds would obey. Once the energy was stabilized Tsuna relaxed his mind and released the connection. "Phew, man that's always my favorite part of training." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 am

"Fuck You~" Urufu shouted at the hollow, as he twisted through the air, landing on his oversized arms. It was shaped something like a devil, with long, caveman arms, wicked wings, and great horns. Slashing the arm repeatedly, he got some blood. Some was an understatement. He actually managed to acquire a great deal of blood. Drinking a lot of the Hollow's blood, his eyes flashed black before he groaned in pain. Large, bat like wings began to form, protruding from his cloak, ripping the fine fabric.

Just something he would need to fix. Leaping off the arm seconds before the hollow's other arm smashed into him, he flapped his wings and achieved lift. Not his first time with hollow wings. Rocketing forward, he smashed into the mask with his fist, shattering it.

Now that he had what he wanted, he could continue on his mission. As the Hollow began to disintegrate in the wind, he began to flap his wings, and flew off.

~~~~

"That was pretty interesting.." A boy said to Tsuna, stepping out of the shadows. Offering his hand, he hoped Tsuna didn't notice the blood on his long, wicked claws. He had to kill a flying hollow to gain wings and arrive here. "I need you're help. My name is Urufu Tatsumaki. I wish for Retribution." He said, his white cloak swaying in the wind with his blond hair, his violet eyes piercing into Tsuna's.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

tsuna, still connected to the emeralds power looked at the boy. he wasn't drawing energy form the emeralds but he was still connected to them. He checked out the child for a second. Something was definitely off about him but he didn't really notice. However, he did notice the blood on his wings which seemed an unnatural part of his body. Like they really weren't his. Tsuna raised an eyebrow and looked directly at the boy. His electric blue eyes piercing back at the purple eyes looking down on him. "And what might I be of help with" tsuna said. he didn't give his name mainly because he felt names had a certain amount of power. Something wasn't right about this situation but he wanted to hear what this guy had to say before going off on him.

"In what way could I possibly help you" Tsuna asked. For one no one every really needed anything from him unless it had to do with taking someone out or making sure the emeralds were protected. This guy didn't want either. He wanted retribution. Tsuna didn't really understand his statement but kept his face. tsuan wasn't a weak person and even wearing a smile he radiated power. He wasn't the kind of person you wanted to mess with unless you were sure you could win.
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am

Urufu smiled, before deactivating the powers. The wings turned to dust and floated away in the breeze that the emeralds power had created. His cloak that had risen up in the back where the wings held it up disappeared. "Retribution for the Humans that have no powers. Retribution for those unable to protect themselves in this great, calamitous life. Retribution for those to protect their families." He explained, walking around Tsuna with his hands behind his back, folded in on each other.

"I need your blood. Right now. Exactly as you are." He said, standing behind Tsuna with his claws poised above his arm. "Not much... just a few...drops." He finished, knowing damn well that if he absorbed it all, he would die.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 am

Tsuna kept an eye on the newcomer. He seemed to be blabbering on and on about humans. Seemed he was talking about giving the humans 'power'. But why would tsuna care. He circled tsuna and came to his back side. tsuan didn't move from his position. This guy wasn't nearly as strong as he was but in any case he wasn't going to let him have his way. He started talking about how he needed his blood while he was using the power of the emeralds. He came close to his arm and Tsuna let loose a terrifying reitsu that would stop anyone in there tracks. Someone of his level wouldn't be able to move from the pressure that is exerted.

Tsuna turned to face the kid. "How about you stop talking all high and mighty and start giving me details" Tsuan said. He began to think that this guy was a nut. He was talking all about superficial announcements. He seemed like some kind of crazy man. He just waltz right in here and starts preaching about humans needing Retribution. "Now start speaking with some sense before I end up kciking your ass" tsuna gave the threat but he really didn't plan on beating him up. he's a nice enough person. However he said it in a way anyone woudl believe him. "here's the plan, you tell me exactly what you are talking about and I'll promise to listen, keep your distance and I won't kick your ass".
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 am

Nodding, Urufu began his explanation. It was difficult not being able to move, but dammit, he tried. "My name is Urufu Tatsumaki. I have the ability of Retribution. By consuming the blood of my opponent or ally, I can absorb a portion of their abilities." He began, stuttering here and there. "The powers, in the beginning, are merely a watered down version of the original. Say one controls ice. Perhaps I gain the ability to freeze water."

"I wish to give the Humans in my Corp special abilities. If I give them a watered down version of something that skyrockets Spiritual power, would it not start up their powers?" He asked, his eyes cold and steely. "Here is my proposition. You allow me your blood when you are boosted with your powers. I shall create what I need. Then, I shall force myself to lose the powers, and still have the item."

"As for you... you can have whichever one of my members you want to help you guard the emeralds, as well as take command of the Pulsus, which is the name I shall give the crystal, whenever you choose."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Tsuna looked interested. This kind of thing wasn't something unheard of but to actually follow through was a different story altogether. Tsuna sized this guy and decided this would be nice but he had his conditions. "Well it seems you have an interesting plan there little human, however, when I feel the time is right I won't just be taking command of the crystal." Tsuna said. "the price for creating something with my blood means that ultimately it becomes my possession." Tsuna continued. "when I feel the time is right I will take what belongs to me and without this agreement the deal is off understood" Tsuna was completely serious with this. His blood, his possession, that's how he saw it. In order to create this he would need someone who can use the emeralds. Without this factor he wouldn't be able to. "So do we have a deal.?"
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Urufu thought about it long and hard. He scratched his chin, deep in thought. "I don't know... I don't see why you would need the emerald. Besides, if I create it, it doesn't matter whose blood it is, it would be mine. If you dig up the metal, and sell it to the blacksmith, would all of the metal crafted be yours?" He asked, before shaking his head. "Very well.. if you wish to recall it.. then do so.." Urufu muttered, looking at the ground. Looking up, his purple eyes flashed into Tsuna's.

"So are we going to do this or not?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:43 pm

"Let me just say this, my blood is not a metal from the earth. Your not a miner and I am not an inanimate object." Tsuna said. "Don't take me lightly, I never said the object wouldn't be half yours but without my blood and the emeralds, you wouldn't be able to create your object. the only compensation I ask in return is that when I deem it proper, to take the Pulsus." Tsuan continued. "I am the Guardian of these emeralds and their offspring shall be no different.l" Tsuna said. His blood was needed to create the Pulsus as well as the emeralds that belong to the Iramasha Clan. He he wanted to create soemthing, even if it were a watered down version, the crystals of this power belong to the Iramasha and will stay. "As long as I reclaim the the Crystal we have a deal" Tsuan said outstretching his hand for a shake to symbolize that they have come to an agreement. The hand shake means that this is an agreement between men and neither side will go back on their word. That how Tsuna does things. "I want your word..." Tsuna said with an stern look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 pm

"Whatever, agreed." He said moodily, accepting the hand shake. "So then.. how is this going to work? Are you going to get a syringe or can I just chomp your shoulder?" He asked, grinning heartily. Smiling, his pointed fangs glinted in the light, revealing how sharp they were.

"Or perhaps I could just plunge my claws into your shoulder and suck the red nectar from the wound.." He said, his claws sharp and jagged. Raising them towards Tsuna, he caused numerous shadows to beguile the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am

Tsuna cut a slit in his own arm. He didn't want this guy touching him. For some reason this human gave him the creepy vibes. Somethign was not right with him. He smelled. Tsuna was able to sense things in someone's reitsu that weren't right. Somethign about him just spelled out creepy. "Just take whatever drops" Tsuna said. He would be sure not to let more drop than was necessary.
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 am

"What drops? No.. I'm going to need a bit more then that.." He said, before grabbing his arm and clamping his lips around the wound. Taking a large gulp of it, he let the blood fill his mouth before backing away. Letting the red nectar wash down his throat was nearly orgasmic. It sloshed with an intense heat, unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Then his cells alit. It was as if his very core was on fire. Shaking in pain, his eyes were clenched tightly as he rode it out. And then the cold came. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced. His very blood seemed to freeze. He felt incredibly numb.

And then it was over. Back to normal, he opened his eyes. Wow. So strange. All of the colors were brighter. All of the smells were sharper. It was as if he had been turned off, and everything was suddenly thrown at him as he was flicked on.

"This is....so weird."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 am

Tsuna whipped his hand in utter disgust. "well of course it's different Human" Tsuna said. "That power that you tried absorbing was much more than you can handle. even getting the little that you did everythign around you would change. the way you see things and how much you can precieve, nothing would be the same. That's why ti takes even the strong years to master the emeralds power. To tell the truth if your powers tried to take all the power from me you'd likely die" tsuan continued.

"Now let's see this gem that you wanted to create so badly. With my DNA you should be able to control the little power form the emeralds that you did get." Tsun said while sitting down on a rock. His wound healed fast because he stilll had the emralds power. He never realized he was still in the ermald state. Wirth all the things going on the power flowiong in him was the leasrt of his worries.
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:18 am

Urufu nodded, slightly dizzy. Holding out his hand, he concentrated on it. The reiatsu that was leaking around him began to congeal inside of it. Swirling faster and faster, it looked like something akin to a ball, before it stopped moving. Inside of his hand was a large pearl, white and dense. Then it began to crack. After much of the shell fell away, striking the warm floor and disintegrating, Urufu was left holding a large diamond.

It looked like a regular diamond. It felt like a regular diamond. It wasn't. It had a strange reiatsu coming off of it. If held tightly, it made his nerves tingle. "Alright.. this is what I need.. now.. I need some commoner blood.. I'm getting dizzy.." He said, melding the gem back into his body.

"I will keep this inside of myself so it remains stable. Have a good day, Tsuna." He said, before stopping. Turning back around, he blushed. "So um.... I can't fly anymore.. How do I leave?" He asked, grinning sheepishly.

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Whitechaosemeraldbright
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 am

"You took the blood of one of the most powerful angels on this island, I'll let you figure it out" TTsuna sid, implying that he should just sprout wings and leave already. He was tired of seeing this humans face already. "It's getting annoying, so leave already" Tsuan said. he was getting bored with the human and nothign would make him ahppier thn him leaving this island. "If you don't the power will probably reach it's limit and you'll have to explain to the other angels just how you got past the guards and at that point I can't help you"
Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 am

"Right. Forgot. Dizzy." He said simply, before delving into his own mind. Wings..wings..where the fuck are wings? He thought to himself, before he found them. "Fuck this is gonna hurt..." He whispered, as he urged them to grow. Surprisingly, it didn't. Not as much as the hollow's, anyway. Two large angelic wings grew quickly from his back, filling in the holes the hollow wings had left. Nodding to Tsuna, he turned, before running and leaping out of the doorway, spreading his large angelic wings from his form, and clenching. The feathers rippled along with his cloak in the wing as the air was captured underneath them and kept him aloft. Flapping them, he loved the pure strength they held as he glided through the air.

Still dizzy, he ignored it and merely concentrated on getting home.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]   Pulsus [PRE-EVENT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulsus [PRE-EVENT]
Page 1 of 1