WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Hiruki Kishimoto I_vote_lcapHiruki Kishimoto I_voting_barHiruki Kishimoto I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Hiruki Kishimoto I_vote_lcapHiruki Kishimoto I_voting_barHiruki Kishimoto I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Hiruki Kishimoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiruki Kishimoto Empty
PostSubject: Hiruki Kishimoto   Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 am

Name: Hiruki Kishimoto

Personality:Gregarious, upbeat and confident, hiruki usually has many friends, but her impulsiveness can throw more security-loving types off kilter. She is brave and generous, and she usually has a desire to help humanity in some way. Hiruki often leaps before looking and lands herself in various scrapes. However, she has a last-minute luck that often saves her in the end, and she’ll turn around and do it all over again. Hiruki values freedom far above security. 'I SEE' is her motto. She has a constant thirst for knowledge. Her frankness can at times seem tactless and insensitive and in her hurry to get where she's going, she may not listen. A bit over emotional, over trusty and too soft for her own good are things that set her back.

Appearance: Hiruki isnt a overly good looking or a too bad looking girl, but shes very attractive in many silent ways. She has pink hair and green eyes, a prominent chin and her hair is neatly laid back into two long long pony tails reachig upto her waist. She has pretty smile, and she has her own style,thick thighs and a small waist.

Hiruki Kishimoto Anime_fav32

Zanpakutô Spirit: The zanpakuto spirits name is Fenikkusu(phoenix). It has the form of a phoenix- the symbol of of fire and protection .

Sealed Zanpakutô : the sealed form looks like this- flaming red and shiny. protects the weilder and burns the opposer.

Hiruki Kishimoto Fire

Shikai Description: Purotekuto (protect) is the shikai. A long and slender gold blade with a gold hilt and handle. Hilt design would be a six-pointed star.

Hiruki Kishimoto FireSword
Shikai Ability (s):
-Reiatsu Integration: The wielder is able to coat the blade of the zanpaktou with spirit energy,which is manipulated into flame giving it a extra sharpness. When coated, the blade will hum.

-Kido Amplifier: The wielder's Kido spells will be strengthened for a maximum of five attacks. When the user goes over that limit, Fenikkusu will take the spirit energy needed from the wielder again.

Release: shoushitsu release! (destruction by fire! release!)

Bankai Description: shoushitsu Fenikkusu- A wide gold blade the same length as Zangetsu. The hilt is two cylinders, connected to the blade on the side at an angle. The handle is pearl laced in gold, and is pointed like a cone and the bottom.A bright phoenix in the form of a flame also appears overhead the wielder

Hiruki Kishimoto 1198

Hiruki Kishimoto Phoenix20firebird

Bankai execution: Wielder pours half of her remaining spirit energy into Fenikkusu and stabs the blade in the ground. A blinding light will emit from the handle in the hands of the user signaling its transformation, and when the sword is pulled from the ground, the blade will have changed size. (Note: when it says "ground", it means anything you are standing on. That could be dirt, rock, air, snow, ice, water, even wood if you are indoors)

Bankai Abilities:

-Zero Visibility: shoushitsu Fenikkusu shines with a light that blinds the opponent and anyone else in a two hundred yard radius. Only the wielder can see, giving him the advantage to any sort of assault she wishes.(it lasts for four posts)

-Bright Cage: Creates a barrier of light, trapping the enemy.

-Shinedown (Final Attack): The wielder raises shoushitsu Fenikkusus, and hundreds of the zanpaktou in flame form appear suspended in midair around the target. A drop of the sword to her side command the swords to drop on the target, causing great damage in a guillotine fashion.

*All three attacks used in this specific order is called Phoenix destruction.

History/Background: As an average human girl, hiruki didnt have much of what you might call a thrilling history (unless you count seeing and talking with ghosts and hollows). hiruki lived in a very large family, though admittedly, the income was a bit too small to make their ends meet. Inspite of their poverty, Hiruki kishimoto lived a happy and carefree life, not knowing that she would someday be the caretaker of the spirits she so much loved.
Life changed after she joined the shinigami school, she was happier than ever until that day... the day when a lone hollow killed her family. Now her world circled in sorrow and revenge. Though as a fresher with no great abilities, she hunted for the hollow in a mad desire to kill it. She did find the hollow and her rage overtook her, tears flowing from her eyes and her veins rushing with the pain of loss, she swung her inexperienced blade in a swishing slash and found her need fulfilled. That was her first experience in which she and her zanpakutou were connected briefly and that was the day she swore to protect everyone within her power and do her best to humanity(and the spirit world). From that day onwards, hiruki underwent rigorous training and had a constant thirst to become stronger.
Today Hiruki remains one among the noted and enthusiastic shinigami and an asset to soul society, contributing her best to anything and everything within her might.

Roleplay Sample: Hiruki's foot whipped around from the covers, narrowly missing the young girl who disturbed his sleep. "Guuuuaaaaah, c'mon Shikimori.....five more minutes man!" Hiruki said this into a muffled pillow while he continually shook her head back and forth to try and burrow her way from the inevitable--waking up.

"But, Kishimoto-sama....Lieutenant Yasu requested your presence this morning...," Shikimori began before Hiruki's covers were spraying in every direction.

"The heck?! Why didn't ya say so?! I swear, comin' in here like that," Hiruki near shouted, grabbing some nearby socks. She sniffed one and nearly dry heaved as Shikimori began to protest.

She shoved the sock in his mouth, causing the lower seat to fall to his knees coughing and choking. "Don't gimme that excuse crap!"

Hiruki had crossed the room and found a pair of clean socks before grabbing a stray uniform and smelling it. Once it passed his 'girl test 101', she quickly dressed while her subordinate writhed some. Grabbing her Katana she bolted from the door, the patter of her feet on the wooden floors carrying her away.The sounds came back as she burst back in, skidding to a stop near his dresser and scooping her wrist band and pebble-pouch from it and bolting past Shikimori.

"Arigatou! You're dismissed," Hiruki cried as she ran across the Squad compound, skidding to a

stop in front of her lieutenants door and immediately kneeling down, nearly tumbling in his rush.

"Ah, sumimasan! 3rd Seat Hiruki kishimoto reporting as ordered, Lieutenant Yasu!"

'You nearly forgot me...' a voice grumbled, and he shot a glare to her sword. Not now...she better not start yapping while she's talking to the Lieutenant...she probably already thinks she's crazy enough as it is!

Last edited by jenny on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Hiruki Kishimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiruki Kishimoto   Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Alright, first off, history needs to be longer.
Second off:
Quote :
shoushitsu Fenikkusu shines with a light that blinds the opponent and anyone else in a five hundred yard radius.
Please shorten the radius to below 200 yards.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Hiruki Kishimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiruki Kishimoto   Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Approved, 2-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiruki Kishimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiruki Kishimoto   Hiruki Kishimoto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiruki Kishimoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: