WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Tier Test Fight I_vote_lcapTier Test Fight I_voting_barTier Test Fight I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Tier Test Fight I_vote_lcapTier Test Fight I_voting_barTier Test Fight I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Tier Test Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 am

It was a large arena, very spacious, and with an open roof. Yes, it was the battle arena, the one place where anyone could come to test their skills. Standing in one corner, waiting for his opponent was Axel; codename Crimson. As usual, he was smoking a cigarette, about half way done. He was leaning against a wall, almost appearing as if he were asleep. This, however, was not the case. He was simply clearing his mind for the fight to come. With a sigh, he stood up and walked towards the center of the arena, slowly and coolly. Once there, he cracked his knuckles and looked around towards the opposite side of the arena. "Well, guess I'm ready now" he said out loud.
Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 am

"So be it." Tenka declared, appearing in front of Axel, roughly thirty feet away. His shikai was already activated, the mage-esque blade in his right hand. The wind blew through his dark hair, and his gray eyes shone with a certain maliciousness. If one knew Tenka Inugami, Captain of Squad 13, they would never say he was an evil person. They would never say he wanted to harm people. And they would never say he hated a good fight.

"Greetings, Human. My name is Tenka Inugami, and i shall be your opponent today." He said, before smiling. "No matter what happens.. No hard feelings." He said, before disappearing again. Charging towards him, he was careful not to make much noise by putting reiatsu under his feet in condensed blocks, to halt weight distribution. Dropping low when he got close, he spun in an arc, diagonally up his blade slashed through the air.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 am

Grinning, Axel stood up straight and shrugged "Well, I guess I can expect a good fight from you, and just know, I hold no grudges nor do I intend to." Although this was a bit different than what would be expected, Axel did respect those he could tell were stronger than him. "However, please don't underestimate me, I do enjoy a good fight." With that, he tossed his cigarette aside and began to focus his flame powers. Suddenly, as soon as Tenka was in striking distance, Axel's powers came into effect, creating a barrier of heat and flames around him as his arms were engulfed in flames, turning out that they actually were flames. The barrier of flames blacked Tenka's attack, and as he emerged, he fired a fireball at him, not at full power, but to determine how he should go about the fight.
Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 am

Tenka grin. Fire was nothing. Activating Ripper, he merely consumed what came close to him, and actually used it's effect to rip apart atoms to tear apart the fireball, slicing it in half. It didn't devour it, but the flame particles floated in the air. Using Ascend to heaven, he began to float.

Most shinigami could fly regardless by concentrating Reiatsu under their feet. Tenka could too. However, using Ascend to heaven, he merely devoured gravity, and didn't need to worry about concentrating. Slashing through the air, his blade whistled through the flames, cutting them in half as they searched for the object of it's thirst.

Blood.

(Blade is roughly half "full" Another attack like that and it will be full and ripper will end. Until then, it is still active, so if it hits, you lose half your body. Felt you should know xD)
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 am

With a slight grin, Axel jumped back "Heh, somehow, I knew that something like that would happen." As he said that he clenched his now flame fists "So, if I'm right..." he started, trailing off to himself. "Magma Onda!" he shouted as he slammed his right fist into the ground. With that, it quickly began to become super heated and melted into magma. After a circular area had been turned into magma, he used his powers to form it into a wave and sent it at his opponent. "Well, time to see if I'm right..." he said, waiting for the outcome.

(Note: the wave will be big, but not huge)
Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 am

Furrowing his eyebrows, Tenka withdrew his blade quickly from the magma and shot into the air. He wasn't going to waste the rest of ripper on that. Diving down, the magma wave crashed into the earth as he avoided it, before once again slicing at the man. With no fire to reveal his location now, it would be quite hard to find him.

Slashing and hacking, he condensed the reiatsu into his blade, ready to make a portal at a seconds notice.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:22 am

"Crap" Axel said, quickly jumping back after seeing that the magma hadn't hit it's target. Knowing that Tenka would counter, he began to bring up a shield of flames, when Tenka's blade made contact with it. "Heh, you're pretty good, I'm not sure how, but somehow you can simply, well, devour my attacks" He said as he used the flame shield to push himself back after Tenka's attack. "However, there must be some kind of limit" he said to where he believed that his opponent was. Noticing what appeared to be a broken pillar, probably from his flames, he went over to it and grabbed a piece of it, turning it into a magma sword, to be ready for his opponent's next attack. Because he had no way yet to know where his opponent was, he was forced to go on the defensive.
Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 am

Grinning, Tenka flickered back into view. "You are right, there is a limit." He said, before striking the blade of magma with his own. Not surprisingly, it began to crack. Seeing as it was magma, this seemed impossible unless he was using some kind of technique. Truth be told, he wasn't. He merely forced his own Reiatsu into the blade and help separate it. If he continued with this long enough, the blade would explode. After that, he planned to arc his blade towards his chest, and open up a pretty decent wound.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 am

Grinning, Axel had noticed Tenka as soon as he had reappeared, and had even anticipated that his magma sword would be destroyed, but he was still unsure if his opponent had reached the limit for his power. Quickly, he caught Tenka's blade, taking a big risk "Heh, it's good to see we can still be civil" he said, as a bit of a joke. With that, he fired a large blast of fire at Tenka from his hand that was holding his zanpaktou. If Tenka hadn't reached his limit, he was hoping that this attack would send him there, and if he was, it would be a powerful attack.
Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Forcing Reiatsu out of his pores, it blocked most damage from the fire, though still stung a big. Grabbing onto his arm quickly, his sword reverted back to it's sealed form. "I win." He stated flatly, before turning to walk away. Deciding an explanation would be in order, he stopped. Still turned, he began to explain. "In two seconds I was about to devour the universal matter and create a portal from inside your body." He said, before walking away once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tier Test Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier Test Fight   Tier Test Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier Test Fight
Page 1 of 1