WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Iori and midori sugiura I_vote_lcapIori and midori sugiura I_voting_barIori and midori sugiura I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Iori and midori sugiura I_vote_lcapIori and midori sugiura I_voting_barIori and midori sugiura I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Iori and midori sugiura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Iori and midori sugiura Empty
PostSubject: Iori and midori sugiura   Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am

Name: Midori sugiura

Personality:midori is a strong believer in justice and believes in helping the weak and fighting the strong she's a heroine at heart and is a very nice girl it's almost impossible not to get along with her unless you're like a hard ass She Likes to Drink and Have fun but she can also be Serious in fact in Battle her Personality is Different to that of a much serious Woman Somewhat blood thirsty and vengeful depending on the mood, and Ruthless depending on the opponent

Appearance:

Iori and midori sugiura Mai_Otome___Midori_by_Serio555

Iori and midori sugiura 04

Iori and midori sugiura 795

History: Midori Was Born the Daughter of Misaiko Suguira Suguira Clan leader and murderer for some of the main suguira clan leaders, however Midori was Born in a orphanage and grew up with her sister, they were raised in christian faith and a nun lifestyle to begin with, Meaning that at first they could not give others their bodies when they grow up of sort's and Other things dealing With it, Then when they grew up the Nun Miss yukariko a Young blonde haired woman Thought that Perhaps they should go out and live their own lives instead of staying there so she let them go and bought them their own house, They Then went to Karakura high, as a young girl at fourteen Midori Was Always getting crushes on the teachers and older men, Often trying to get them to go on date's With her, she Always Tried to Live like an Adult even though she wasn't, Iori on the other hand Was destructive and liked blowing things up and being the schools arsonist, in which hand Midori had to stop before they both got expelled, Later on When they Reached Around Seventeen They begain Learning Styles of Martial arts to learn how to fight for themselves, Midori Fell in Love with a Older man Around the Age of thirty, Much to iori's Chagrin, But Again Midori always Liked Older guys She felt they were mature and held her dearly and treated her better, and that's what this guy was, He Would take her out around the country and state Area So much, Australia China America everything she Wanted he gave it to her, even though he wasn't romantically involved with iori, he also treated iori like a sister and gave her much of what midori got, Then One night the two planned on getting married and began to Make Love that Night, it was Midori's Best expierence to say the least, but All this Pleasure and bliss would Soon end the Day he Died in a car accident, Midori had rushed there holding his bloody Body, it was a very disturbing scene for her, and She Decided to Just go into a depression, Through this iori told her to snap out of it. Through telling her that. The two decided to get job's. through these job's Iori had to go over sea's. her job was to create a group of fighter's with strong martial art's skill. While Midori simply became a teacher. Midori would soon Meet a Fellow by the Name of shadin yuudeshi and his friend kin iramasha. from there she first thought they were both genuine idiot's. but she came to enjoy their company and soon the two created a great friendship. Soon midori would also come to have a crush on Shadin. eventually the two would create a relationship. though it was quite a hard one to be in. midori decided to come back to him every time. it was on and off but now it's better. through that. Midori was also united with her Mother and iori's aunt and another mother. By the Name of Listy and misaiko.

Suguira Type: megami suguira

Summon: Hideyo Agane No Kiba Gakutenou!" Come out iron Fang gakutenou or Come out Gakutenou

Weapon: Her Weapon's is a Double Sword. which can split into two katanas when she's ready to be battle ready she will combine the Staff's and summon gakutenou

Element: She control's the element of Wind and could always use it as a kid
being deemed by the people that watched over as a child of the wind. Thus she Has a Complete list of Wind Move's

Pile Tornado-Pile Tornado - Midori gather's Wind in her hand's and take's a deep breath. Making something that look's like a small tornado to begin but as she continues to spin her arm's around more. she then kick's it up With her foot creating a Powerful Horizontal tornado that come's at the opponent at a resounding speed

Dragon Tornado- Midori Can create a powerful tornado comparable to that of a gale with the wind velocity of 80 km/h or higher if she deem's so in the form of a Dragon As well. this Can even shred solid and concrete building's into piece's She can also send it into the ground and create a 1 Mile earthquake

Wind ignition-Midori use's Pile tornado then jump's into the tornado after she has created it and use's the speed giving her an extreme burst of speed able to catch up with very fast speed type's.

Moon drop- Midori Creates a Dense Wall of Air in her Surrounding and And has the Wind explode From All Around her Pushing Back opponents with strong force crushing the rock's down above her slightly.

Wind Dash- Midori use's her speed to Force her momentum through the air using the surface's of the air to keep her going. this allows her to go at ver quick speed's. she can also cloak herself inside of the wind and create wind clone's from the Speed

Dance of the Gakutenou- Midori Will Take her Staff in Hand And then Spin it Around in an endless motion Until she creates a Huge Gale of Wind able to Spread around Entire Area's and crush them if strong enough

Gakutenou Mecha Cannon- Midori Will Use the mecha form of gakutenou he take's on, and will have Him Fire a huge Cannon With a huge firepower comparable to that of Nuclear missile She can only however perform this in gakutenou's mecha mode.

Typhoon Clash- Midori will create a huge typhoon in where she Can Nullify wind user's wind. similar to misaiko's, however she can not fully stop any other element except wind, she can also create this for offensive purpose's against others and trap them in the typhoon

Vortex Burst- Midori Will use amazing speed through the air creating a rotational vortex around herself as she charge's to her opponent's

Fierce Ki Diamond- With this technique in a tough Stint Midori will Manipulate her own inner Ki Into a diamond blade on her hand in wich she will use it to cut through Any surface with ease she can also use this to block off attack's as well

Skill Level: Hierro: 88/100
Skill Level: Kidou: 70/100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: 90/100
Skill Level:Shunpou: 80/100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: 67/100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: 100/100

Forms:

1. In Midoris first form she summons gakutenou by her side and ride's on his back able to create Stronger Wind's then she normally would when she was In her own normal form. She will Have a Claw like Weapon Appear on her hand like a handle she hold's onto with claw's connected to it able to use it to Send Fang Like Shot's at the opponent

2. In Her Second Form She Will Have gakutenou Take on the Form of a Mecha In this Form the speed of gakutenou may not be as fast(at least on land) however when in air it's speed is quite resilient and precise. Midori can become One With gakutenou and control him from the inside and control what his attack's can do. she can also let him do his Own Thing and Attack opponent's for her. He is able To Fire huge destructive Cannon Blast's of blue energy. As Well as create strong earthquake's when it land's down on the ground.

4. Midori can split gakutenou up into a huge Bike Like Rider Which allow's her to go at The Speed of light. With this she is able to also put a sonar on her opponent's and read their movement's quickly

5.In Midori's third and strongest Form, She Will Become One with Gakutenou And Become A Strong Divine Warrior of Justice. In This Form of Power she is able to create Strong wind's with ease. As Well as create a elemental bitch for opponent's With Her Wind's, she can also create hurricane's and Gale's With A huge destructive power comparable to that of her Mother Misaiko. her Staff grows slightly and takes on slightly different form. She Can also Fire off Gran like Cero Blast's in this Form As Well as Create huge Shock wave's through the Air using her Newly improved Staff

Her Final Form of Power:

Iori and midori sugiura 13

Gakutenou's Mecha Form: Iori and midori sugiura 15

Clan that they Belong too: Megami

Name: iori sugiura

Personality: Iori is a hard headed Woman With a lot of rough and gruff to her. she is quite energetic and very unstable in her mind. being quite bloodthirsty. she is also quite sadistic. Cocky and disrespectful. She is the exact opposite of what Midori is. but she still retains some good qualities about herself

History: iori was born in the beast suguira clan to begin with but unlike midori she was raised under listy's wing for a while. Until Listy had to run off because of problem's. she left iori with the nun as well. As Such The Two grew up. iori would bully midori at time's but she would do it as a joke and always loved her sister. most of the time to live good in the orphanage she would beat up street punk's and steal their cash or bully others. eventually leading the life of a bad girl. She Joined quite a few gang's to begin with becoming quite infamous in karakura and still hold's that infamous reign. in fact she is known to at least have up to 40-100 Gang's with eighty member's under her Wing. After growing up she would take up kick boxing and martial art's becoming quite the worldly fighter her name becoming well known over the world. with many people coming under her wing's as student's. during this time she would meet a handsome man by the name of hiro. who at her first liked her sister. but came around to enjoy iori's company eventually the two would birth a lovely child by the name of rensei. who has the same attitude of her mother. but also the gentleness that hiro has. it should be noted, the gang's have good intention's and are usually protector's of the city on Iori's word

Appearance:

Iori and midori sugiura 4d8abe0c6eea9ee2404ae62acf49c4ba-1

Iori and midori sugiura 5fb9b6a0556f7f19689278612db36b8a

Suguira Type: Beast type suguira

Summon: "Excitement my style to the Limit of my will, Iron will! Kyoudai ookami"

Weapon: iori doesn't use any pacific weapon. instead she's more of a hand to hand fighter if anything. The Only weapon she gain's is a Lance in her final Form

Element: Like Her Sister Iori grew up Knowing how to manipulate the Wind very Well. interfacing with the surface's of the wind. as well as floating in the air and become one with the air it's self(not literally) she Has now Learned a recent powerful Way, involving Ki(energy) Called Jo-Lan

Techinque's go as listed:

Diamond Wind True Wolf Barrier- Iori is able to create such a Strong and Dense Wind that it becomes similar to that of a diamond. With this she creates a strong defense for her self capable of stopping direct or aerial attack's

True intention Diamond Body technique- With this Move Iori concentrate's all water in her body into one spot. with this she is able to make her body as hard as a diamond. since the strongest water pressure can stop bullet's

Wind Bombs- Iori Will Form Up Five to ten Ball's of Wind adding some of her howling sound inside of it along with some spiritual energy and then Kick the Ball's at the opponent and have them explode on contact sending both a huge jolting Burst of Sound and Powerful energy through the bombs of wind

Comet Drop-A More powerful version of Midori's Moon drop in this She interfaces with the air and molds Wind into a Dense Air. Iori's version of moon drop is a different version where she repels anything with in a a full 360 degree around her with amazing force enough to create crater's on concrete floor's and wreck everything within a large radius of herself

Gem levitation-Iori has learned to manipulate vibration's similar to that of Kilik or Nike. As Such With this Move She Can Crush the ground above her and manipulate Rock's and or Stone and Kick them at opponent's with enough speed to pierce them if not careful

Crashing Wolf Momentum Burst- Iori Will Gather momentum with her arm and swing it around creating a small tornado from her arm And Then Burst forward towards her opponent's and punch them directly into the stomach making the crush down on their body as well as her first

Pile Tornado- Like Midori She can create a Tornado in which she kick's up at her opponent's

Wind Lens- She Can create illusion clone's of herself through the Wind

Bloody Claw Showdown- Iori Will First take a Deep Breath and Hold Back momentum. While in her first wolf Form. She Will Hold Up Her Claw's and spin them Around. With these she will grind them against each other then release them in a big burst of a Tornado That has over Ten thousand Shock waves coming towards her opponent's.

Blood's Cage-Learning some move's from Agito She Can create Shock wave's from heat in the air and then use those to trap the opponent inside and have the cage come down on their body

Bear Bash- In iori's first wolf form she will slam her bear like Wolf claw's down on the ground and create a huge Soundwave/earthquake throughout the air at her opponent's

Fierce Ki diamond- Also Able to Perform this move like Her sister midori

Hand to Hand Wind Move's:

Iori is a strong practioner of First beast Wolf Fist, As incoporating muay thai into her move's she is quite a skilled hand to hand fighter, using her speed and Strength to over power opponent's

Ring Showdown- In Ring Showdown, Iori will turn her Surrounding Area, into a Boxing ring. In the boxing Ring her Speed is able to even rival that of yoruichi herself. it is also that naturally her power's rise in this Ring As Well

Shou Shou Ken:- A Powerful uppercut formed When she use's the wind and wait's for her opponent's to come and charge at her. She'll use the ring to make it feel like time has slowed down to perform this technique. Since waiting for the opponent She will then burst forward using the pounding momentum of the Force of Wind to Punch Into the Opponent's jaw and or stomach area sending a huge forceful wave of wind out through it leaving a shaking effect on their body

Cho cho ban chu- She utilize's her Ki as Well as her diamond intention body techinque. to Send her elbow into her opponent's body Or break through steel object's with amazing Force. she can also Cause Head trauma if she bring's the elbow down into the head of her opponent

Ro Ro shu- She will dodge an opponent's first move, In Return, swing's Her foot up and then brings it down on the opponent's head with her dodging momentum sending a wave of force through their body

Ro Ro dan- Iori will Have one of her Wolf arm's take form and then jump into the air and then spin around in 360 degree Wave creating a Gale in which she sends herself through with a blazing momentum, Using the Claw to pierce through the opponent's body to kill them effictively or injure them greatly

Okibi Ro nihiza- She will Use the surface's of the Wind, And Hold her Knee up and wait for opponent's to charge at her head on, with this she will then use the Wind To form a wall pushing them back effectively. She will then put her hand's forward grabbing their head then have a huge surge of spiritual pressure form in her knee's as she Slam's both of them into the opponent's head With Amazing Strength and force

She has quite A List of powerful muay thai Wolf-Fist move's that she's learned and has become quite proud of herself in how well she's mastered it

Jan Lo- Jo-Lan combines the body and mind, allowing each punch, kick, etc. to land with a burst of energy. So if you were to go at her, She could use her palm's or anywhere concentrated that Ki to Send impact on your body releasing A high pitched sound. in which in turn could cause internal damage, but mostly the damage come's from the Ki and the different burst's she take's. it should be noted iori need's to have a calm mind to properly perform this.

Seikūken-It involves controlling the entire radius within one's arm length, creating an impenetrable shield around oneself.The Seikūken can only be erected with a calm mind if one is not calm, it would be near impossible to erect the Seikūken.

Ryuusei Seikuken-A more advanced Seikūken instead of controlling the radius the Seikūken turn into a layer of skin to anticipate the flow of the opponents. You have to be absolute calm to use it even a slight of emotion will disrupt it. If an enemy is too strong, reduce your Seikūken to a thin layer of skin and antcipate the flow and dodge the opponent's attacks. Although you can read the move of an opponent but that doesn't mean you can nessicarially dodge it. There are 2 levels in Ryuusei Seikūken. First, is to read the opponent's flow. Second, imagine in your opponent's feelings and heart, and going with the flow overturn them

Forms:

Begining Form: She will have her nail's take on the form of claw's

1. In Her first Form her hand's turn into bear like wolf claw's with immense strength inside of them. this is good for both defense and offense. she can also grow Claw's on her finger's without having to have the paw's as well

2. In Her Second form she will gain Wolf ear's and a Tail as well as her fang's growing a bit

3. She will have feral like stripe's come around her face on both side's as well as have her eye's become more beast like

4. She has the power to turn into a Huge Wolf and Run Around the Area and sense thing's more differently then her normal state

5. overload wolf form is where she'll take on a werewolf form having a bunch of fur come over her body and her bear claw's getting bigger as well as longer ear's and a longer tail. She will let out loud growl's with big sound wave's hidden in them as well as have more strength and more speed. however for this. she will not have much sense in what she is doing and her sense of friend or foe becomes null-in-void

6. In iori's final form she will have ookami come and pick her body up. then the two will combine into one. once combined Iori will have a Long Blue Kimino grace her body as her hair grows Longer down to her Back. She will have a lovely cherry blossom flower grace the side of her air. as well as a crown. The blue kimino will also have a red sash come around it. the kimino show's off her shoulder's. With this she will also Have a Lance guide into her hand. Her eye's will turn deep crystal blue but retain the wolf pupil's in this state she is much more calm and sensible in her attack's and this is her strongest form besides overload as she use's ookami's power and Her Own making her a formidable opponent

Clan that they Belong too: Beast suguira

Skill Level: Hierro: 90/100
Skill Level: Kidou: 68/100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: 70/100
Skill Level:Shunpou: 90/100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: 100/100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: 80/100

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed May 26, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Iori and midori sugiura   Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Iori and midori sugiura   Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iori and midori sugiura   Iori and midori sugiura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iori and midori sugiura
Page 1 of 1