WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Koga Norio "norin-rin" I_vote_lcapKoga Norio "norin-rin" I_voting_barKoga Norio "norin-rin" I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Koga Norio "norin-rin" I_vote_lcapKoga Norio "norin-rin" I_voting_barKoga Norio "norin-rin" I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Koga Norio "norin-rin"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Koga Norio "norin-rin" Empty
PostSubject: Koga Norio "norin-rin"   Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm

Name: Koga Norio

Personality: Koga is a Quiet, and reserved shy type of person who usually doesn't talk much at all and Will usually keep to himself most of the time. he can be quite cold to people he doesn't quite know and is easily irritated when it come's to stranger's. and other thing's.

Appearance:

Koga Norio "norin-rin" D6cedee6a36107a137026c161584e57f

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 4e329db871d60f084c8bcfccb8147154

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 68217bac3f2dbefb4a9ec22acf0412a7

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 61a031e420655a656ec1f243640aef94

Koga Norio "norin-rin" A74511b4eddfb7f7359917ec2b769b70

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 32a56c1ae5326a4634fd1ba4772e160a

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 4207a02b4e0a2dd5d3f2e1a80d2f172e

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 18c07c5be01a1e077fab623a820d507e

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 7eb70fdc29ec2e9222e8d2d5f1bb811c

Zanpakutô Spirit: fubou geshoku

Koga Norio "norin-rin" D6cedee6a36107a137026c161584e57f

Koga's spirit is the Creature he's sitting with in this pic it's a Star like Dragon creature with two huge Feet that come out of it's bottom Area and and protects koga as a shield

Sealed Zanpakutô : Koga Norio "norin-rin" Katana

In The Sealed State of his Zanpakuto Koga has a beautiful Katana with a white sheath and sash and beautiful white hilt

Shikai Description:

Koga Norio "norin-rin" 300px-Sc4-soul-calibur

When Koga's shikai come's into play the area around him will become crystalized diamond's that come around him fully as the blade appears by his side(the one in the picture)

Shikai Abilities:

Okuso- The First Ability of Kogas Shikai allow's for him to Create a Area in which he Can Heal A ally of his and give them a 10x burst in energy when he pushes himself hard enough. not only this he can allow the ally to hold the blade and give it an offense power Ala The Crystal Diamond's that can pierce opponent's. He Can Also Defend Himself As Well Since he summons fubou. He Can have Fubou negate aerial attack's And Fire them right back at the opponent with equal or more energy. Not only that. if an opponent was to make a direct Attack. They Would get Sucked into kogas spirit world or get sucked in only to get thrown back out.

Hatsukoi-In Koga's Second Shikai He Will sing a lovely Song in Which the Lunar moon is shown or at least appear's over Koga. With this he will continue to sing the song as t he moon rotates, With this he creates a strange illusion in which if he is to be attacked he can disappear and create clone's of himself using the moon's Shining reflective light that will chain an opponent down. it will not hurt them but it help's for a distraction to help his ally's out. Hatsukoi Also Negates Any attack Sent at Koga instead letting Fubou take the damage or deflect it. it can be noted that he can continue his healing with the song as well. raising it up by 20

sensabanbetsu- In Sensabanbetsu Koga Will Have Five Statuette's Surround his Ally's and Pick them Up. When he does this he Will Allow his energy to be sent in through them. through a wide range. Not only does it do that. the statues work as a defense As that like fubou they can Suck in attack's and send them right back at an opponent. as well as stop opponent's in their track's who make direct attack's or slow them down by sounding off Huge Siren Like noise's that messes with their brainwaves

Release: With a Great love For My Allie's Fubou Release The Power to Save Our World

Bankai Description:

Bankai Abilities:

1. In This Stage of Bankai the sword's float above Koga and then a huge surge of sound is jolted through out a ten mile radius of the Area he is in. With this Koga gain's Long Cat ear's. As Well as Marking's on his forehead and arm's. he gain's claw like protrusion's from his claw's as well. in this form He has two type's of poison's two of them being in Separate Claw's. One poison is Like soi fong's Suzumebachi in where Koga will wait for opponent's to come near him in which he then scratches them over five time's. if The Five time's are Made. Then The Opponent will Suffer from these symptoms-temporary bleary vision, heavy breathe, a bad sense of direction and if Even more. Deadly. He Can Also Send A Siren's Song and send huge soundwaves through the air. as well as have his crystal's guard him from being attacked

2.In This Final State of Koga's bankai he is Able to bite his alley's with his fang's. When he bite's them, if an ally has been killed he can revive them back to life. However this take's up a huge amount of reaitsu and can be deadly if he performs this one too many time's. another effect is you are weakened greatly he can give you Back the energy and wound's you suffered and heal them greatly. Also Giving you Energy shoot's in the form of ball's that appear behind you. these energy shoot's can be split between each ally and heightens their power's back up Fully

History/Background:

Koga was born in a Lovely Home and born with an effiminite Body and face. which led doctor's to believe he was a trans-gender child who had both gender's. Growing up his Mother would usually dress him up in all type's of cross dressed clothing. much to the chagrin of his father. Later while going to school. he would be teased daily and pranked on about how much he was either labeled as being a homosexual. or being too girly for a woman. and having a penis that made him non-attractive to a man. going Home he would tell his father. but in reply he would tell him he deserved it for acting in such a way.

~Tragedy Strikes~

Imagine this Song Playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RivClmFX0

One Day a prank would go too far. as a girl and some of her friend's had a few guy's Come and beat up on the boy. he strongly fought back until. one of them became unstable and stabbed Koga. as well as slicing his ear off. Koga screamed in agony as he fell to the ground in pain. trying to get up to escape the male also sliced his achilles heel making him immobilized. he decided he wanted to have his way with Koga and dragged him to a room. He Raped and also continued to stab koga to death. So much it caused all of them to Puke. After it was over. the girl's and others ran out while the latter killed himself due to insanity. Koga left a message for his mother and father that night and wrote a letter for the morning. posting it to his favorite doll that was left by his hand. the blood dripping onto the letter he used that to write the letter. giving his goodbye's never to be seen in the human world again. from that day... That Was Koga's Tragic Fate. His Parent's mourned his death greatly and wondered what he himself couldv'e done to stop it feeling like he was a failure to his Son. the mother went through a depression for the latter part of her life. and still does till this day. the father had a funeral for Him. and from there. koga would still be remembered. Among many. after this tragic Day

~End Tragedy~

After That he became a shinigami and appeared in the soul society. however he would have a cold attitude towards most. living on his own and for scrap's. it wouldn't be till he met wil that he would become more happier and have a much more different attitude towards people. though it can be noted. However That he Has come to hate the human race or at least a good portion of those that use to torment him.

Roleplay Sample: The Way of Life is given to others who planned to live it at their fullest. But sometimes life end's too early. Tragic, Yes that's a Way to explain what has happened to this young Boy. as he stand's out on top of a rooftop in the city looking upon the human race. he watches them with slight annoyance. hoping for them to all die. His appearance was that of a female. having Long beautiful flowing hair wearing two lovely ear ring's. his black eye's fixated on watching the human's as they walk. He Sighed. "Humans....I can't hate all of you..." he said to himself as he grumbled quietly eating a pocky stick. "After all mother treated me the best, she cared" he thought as he moved his Pocky stick around in his mouth as he sat back and got back up. Moving his Dress Around he Jumped down and continued to walk past them. His Name Was a boy's name. given the Name Koga Norio. His mother gave him a nickname. Norin-Rin. he smiled quietly as he remembered that nickname. he then sighed remembering his parent's till this day he wishes he could be reunited with his mother and Father. he Also had the urge to find the girl's who brought the pyscho guy's as well as the other male's to beat him up. and the other who would Kill Him. continuing to move into the town. Koga slowly sang a siren's song as he continued moving past the people. the people coming around him and clapping. He Blinked... "Humans" ..... Humans and their emotions. Humans....Humans Are not Bad. Animals Yes. But here he was a stranger. and they surounded him and clapped to his beautiful Song.

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Koga Norio "norin-rin" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga Norio "norin-rin"   Koga Norio "norin-rin" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Accepted. 1-3
Back to top Go down

Koga Norio "norin-rin"
Page 1 of 1