WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_vote_lcapRukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_voting_barRukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_vote_lcapRukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_voting_barRukia Kuchiki || Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami   Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 am

SHINIGAMI

Name: Rukia Kuchiki

Personality:
Rukia's personality is as complex and convoluted as any other character and it's without saying that her values and morals are not all derived from one location. I take you down her road, hoping these factions in her life shed enough light into her somewhat secluded world.

Origin - Family/Friends:

Without two warm cuddling parents of her own, and "abandoned" by her biological sister, Rukia's childhood friends and coming family shaped her sincere and kind hearted nature. Perhaps it could be called hereditary but the meer aspect of helping those in need and sheltering those that are less fortunate than her came as second nature. Being on her own for quite some time, she learned to display a cold-upfront personality. Only offering her sense of humility and hospitality to those that openned themselves to her in return. Having to deal with no parental authority she rested her alliance with many of her own age, restricting her contact from many adults who mostly admonishes hatred, cheating and conniving mannerisms.She didn't want to end up like the rest of them ruthless, lying, and brute. So for a long portion of her life she believed that fighting for what you needed, for survival was the way of life. The way things were meant to be, nothing came for free and unless you wanted to live a lonely life among the people that called themselves "wiser" and "authorotative" the only way to live with your own sanity was to grow with those of the same age range, form a unit, a family and defend one another as such. Many would take her phisolophy as rebellious behavior, disrespectful mannerisms and even utter immaturity, but Rukia had more going for her, she didn't see life the same way other's did. She believed in aestheistic beauty, serenity, the fact that she was as forceful as many of the boys in her small clan what only a public bubble she chose to live in to hide the true artistic and creative aspects that shaped her inner world.

Behaving "like one of the boys" was the only form to fit in when everyone she hung around with were boys. She had no trouble putting those in their place when anyone wanted to cross roads with the short girl. Renji's rather carefree nature was one to affect her the most, being the only one to ever be considerate of her. They were close like any two pair of siblings could be, playing around, making short come business, protecting those in their group from the intolerable ways of the adults and simply being pleasant company. He taught her the meaning of friendship, the fact that you give as much as you get, and those same ideals hold true even as a "young woman". Although her mannerisms didn't change far too much to those when she left from Rukongai she carries with her the same values she shared with Renji. Part of what she carries from those memories was the crucial life changing events that turned her view on the world she lived in. She "matured" to shorten it, and perhaps it was also right about the perfect time too, once she was in the academy and asked by Byakuya Kuchiki to be adopted into the clan she had a new state of mind openned in front of her.

Rukia's first step to "maturity", to a new list of responsibilities was just the beginning. If there was anything that Byakuya helped shed out of her spirit and character what the fact that she shouldn't be afraid to display her strengths, aesthistic mindset. The world was already a crude and ugly place that they all had to conform to on a regular basis, he demonstrated to her in pride of the Kuchiki name that having such a gift didn't mean it was best to be kept away. His role as a big brother and captain along with the name he carries helped her understand that with maturity, intelligence and discipline there was no need to hide behind a bubble. Even though Rukia is still growing her comfort zone, his paternalistic role, to some extent was the missing factor to Rukia's eventual maturity and self growth, undoubtedly the most shape-shifting variable in her personality.

Duty - Shinigami/Zanpakutou:
What doesn't run in her bloods might as well be, in the sense that her very environment, the people she surrounded herself with at the academy and those in the Gotei 13 also shaped her displinistic life-style. Her form of battle is very much like a warrior, honest and true. She doesn't hide in a bubble there, she was taught under Lieutenant Kaien what it meant to fight with meaning with heartfelt intention. If someone tell's her she can't do it, it won't register, it just won't work. She might have been slightly intimidated at first in the academy, seeing how Renji came on top in most classes and steadily was beginning to widen the gap between their solidarity but that event only tested her will and determinism. Being a shinigami didn't just mean a new life, it meant a new persona, it was a test of whether she was indeed tough enough to fight alongside those of the top tier and demonstrate her skills to protect and serve the Gotei 13.

Under Capatain Ukitake's command she had felt her skills have only grown, once in the Gotei 13 she had much to prove as a shinigami and as a potential team member to the 13th squad. She pays close attention, follows direct orders, establishes her position among those in the 13th squad and adheres to the law even if she finds it unfair. This is very much her new form of life, even when she was close to execution she had accepted her fate and took no regret in her actions only because she knew her actions would lead to dire consequences and it could not be helped. To some extent this kind of mindset is very troublesome to her everyday personality when not on duty, but who ever said that one invididual got to play one role in their life. Likewise, Rukia also gets to share in a variety of roles that constantly work on her character, as a sister, friend, comrade, and mentor.

As a mentor, part of her displicines also resided with her Zanpakutou, Sode no Shirayuki. She had to learn how to work with her sword in order to develop the necessary skills required as a shinigami and it's no guess that her Zanpakutou as with any other Shinigami will require of their master many successful tests in order to demonstrate command of that power. Rukia though, although full-heartedly aware of her master-ship with her Zanpakutou doesn't believe she is her master as much of a partner. She doesn't feel she "owns" her for it's due to her abilities and strengths that Rukia is able to stay on top in her battles. Her Zanpakatou has come to be more of her friend, and she's accepted her role as such.

Influences - Earth:
Among most of her influences, those that also have shaped her mindset have relied on Earth with her new bound friends Ichigo, Inoue, Chad, and Ishida. Among other influences include Urahara, Yorouichi, Ichigo's family and at certain moments even other members of the Gotei 13 that side with her during times of turmoil. If there is anything she carries dearly from them all is the respect, and level of loyalty they have displayed in her presence. She isn't one to open so easily even when told that it's alright to be open about anything, but when among these group of people it seems the true Rukia the one that many in Soul Society could only wonder about comes to full light. She is always happy-go-lucky in Kurakara High, spending time with Inoue and her friends and making the best of her time. She won't admit it but being around Kurosaki also helps her be herself, being a normal bully/arrogant know-it-all and at times a bit brute with the boys she feels like when she first met her small groups of "siblings" as a child. Perhaps much of that has to deal with the kinda of setting she is surrounded with, no wars or problems, every now and then there might be a Hollow around but her days on Earth are usually spent happily with good friends.

Although at the same time this kind of setting also brings the worst out of Rukia. Her temperatal attributes only come to light when she is surrounded by those she cares about the most, so if she ever finds her friends in danger or peril even though she will fight with brute force to win, she also holds many problematic feelings, worries and sorrows of what could happen if she ever saw her friends fall under the same fate her childhood friends did. On Earth, she does get to shed her more instinctful personality, and with it comes drastic trade-offs she isn't quite used to, and it only still growing to adjust to.

Appearance:
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami 1280-by-960-142362-20081227210126

ZanpakutÃŽ Spirit:
Sode no Shirayuki: Rukia is very honored to be told that she holds the most beautiful Zanpakutou of all Soul Society, and even though they have no idea of the kind of world she lives in it's without saying that she holds an unbelievable inner world that would be admired by many if they had the chance or the fortune to step in.

Her Zanpakutou's spirit is taken by the form of a snow storm in the middle of winter. I'll stray from the anime arc only season called the Zanpakuto Tales to speak of Sode No Shirayuki in her unmaterialized form. Her faint but harsh conditions are the highlight of her beauty, being the epitome of ice itself but wielding the power to create a winter wonderland. Her inner world is that of a mysterious but icy cold forest, where at one in this environment you get to see a large pond turned to ice appear in the middle of this forest. There's a light snow that cascade's the from the sky and the clouds but anything but dark, they are actually a baby to bright blue hue as crystallized flakes fall only midair and gently melt away before they get to reach the ground. The entire forest is covered by a blanket of light blue, and Rukia is able to glide about the world like as though she were a princess on ice.

The forest surrounding the iced pond is to reflect Rukia's prickly, if not, slightly cold nature in public. Being rather excluded at times and many times by her own preference she will seclude herself to the pond where she can enjoy her time in the mist of the atheistic beauty that winter brings in her heart and her mind. Sode No Shirayuki will speak to her in the form of an angel in the sky as though to say she will always be protecting her from every corner of her world. The sky while cloudy is usually presented at nighttime, sometimes a crescent moon can be seen and it's to show at the time Rukia is at her fullest potential, her happiest or calmer state. It's during the night she gets to "dance" freely without much care in the world, where she can guarantee no one is around to see and she can uphold her own version of life's beauty within.

Sealed ZanpakutÃŽ : In Bleach Wiki's terminology, " a normal katana with a rectangular tsuba with inward-curved edges and a reddish-brown handle."
But I'll extend it to my terminology to the best of my ability. Rukia’s unreleased sword is a sword with red and burnt gold hilt. Over the hilt is a burgundy colored cover that bares a diamond shaped pattern down toward the bottom of the hilt. The sword is kept in a black scabbard with a white trim similar to the garment that holds her uniform at the waist. The top of the hilt has a pattern of two flames like balls toward the center that frame the end of the hilt and the beginning of the blade.

Shikai Description: (You or your sword's new appearance)
Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami SodenoShirayuki
Shikai Abilities:
Her Zanpakutou's abilities reside over the control of ice and the following are 3 of her primal shikai abilities.

Some no mai, Tsukishiro {First Dance, White Moon}: When called upon, Rukia's katana in shaki form will be held upside down her blade will glow and she will make a striking motion to her opponent. The targeted opponent or position will then begin to glow beneath as a moon like circle shines. That glow will begin to surface toward the sky as it begins to freeze anything in its reach. This attack will freeze their opponents much like Captain Hitsogaya's Hiorymaru, only slightly differently. During the attack Rukia is in control of the size and circle of her attack at will. The attack can be done at any surface, on a diagonal or even a side wall, since it is assumed Rukia has control of where and when the icy fixture will occur.

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren {Next Dance, White Ripple}: This ability will have her katana rip four times on the ground in front of her as she calls on her next dance. The sliced portions on the ground will begin to glow and surface in a bright fume that surrounds the sword held in striking position. When the energy is gathered Rukia thrusts her sword as an immense wave of ice tumbles across her targeted opponent. This ability is slightly restricted for it cannot go on an angle or change direction at midway; it's an all or nothing skill. Although if the opponent is caught in the surge of ice it can cause heavy damage, on impact.

San no mai, Shirafune {Third Dance, White Sword}: This ability is much more of a self healing skill that can be done when Rukia's katana breaks in mid battle. The skill will allow her to reassemble itself at the call of the Third Dance, and in particular battles this ability has been known for piercing through bodies. It can be used as her last resort when Rukia feels she is close to the end, and although dying will decide to take down her opponent with her, perhaps by piercing their body, or traversing their brains like she did with the dead Captain Kaien during the Hueco Mundo arc.

Release: "Dance"
Bankai Description: None
Bankai Abilities: None
History/Background:
Lil' Rukia
Baby Rukia was abandoned by her biological sister Hisana when just an infant at the 78th district of Rukongai. Her sister could not care for both their lives and felt it was necessary to leave her, although she sure had no idea that her baby sister would be able to grow and adapt to coming environment as quick as she managed to leave her. A small company of children managed to find the infant and nursed her to health as Rukia began to grow and learn that she had no real parents but only an insurmountable amount of "siblings". She at a young age had a good idea of what it meant to have justice while many adults would see her wrongly for going after their possessions or interfering in business. But Rukia had a strong heart for the weak and although she didn't want to assume such a responsibility, she did her best to take care of those less fortunate as well.

Along her path she met with a few rough kids, Renji Abarai being the most troubled one. After rescuing the boy and his group from an overbearing marketer who called the young kid’s hoodlum thieves he had nothing but chump/modest consideration from the boy. Ever since then Rukia had grown close with Renji and his group, going along with their little crusade and being one with the "boys". In their journeys together they learned to defend for one another, survive as a family and keep each other company like best friends. They thought they had the life, living by their own rules and never having to be a grown up. Things turned for the worst when one day Rukia and Renji saw themselves at the top of one of the hills at the 78th district looking over the graves of their childhood friends. It called for a change, something neither one anticipated would come in their lives, but Rukia accepted the fact that in order to make a better life for themselves it was necessary to join the academy of shinigami, they both had demonstrated great potential to become shinigami and it was that turn of events that changed Rukia's young life forever.

The Academy
Entering into the academy she was a bit intimidated to notice Renji entering the honors classes while she slowly began to slip away both in company and camaraderie with Renji. She feared she wouldn't be strong enough to go about the academy but things took another turn about a year into the academy with Byakuya Kuchiki came to her and asked if she cared to be adopted into the Kuchiki clan. In midst of rumors everyone wondered why she had been adopted, even Rukia was internally conflicted, the Kuchiki clan was a high name in soul society one of the top four clans from which soul society founded on and being a nobody she didn't know what kind of classifications this new name would bring her.

She even went to Renji to ask for his opinion, in part hoping she would hear him say what she wanted to hear that is to "not sell out", hold her own ground. But instead she only heard him speak of how excited and happy he was that his best friend had been asked to belong to a noble clan. She was close to tears that day as she faintly began to distance herself from Abarai and widen the gap between their friendships even more. In the following 30 years she would hold no close connection to the red haired individual for her noble classification had immediately called her to be part of the Gotei 13 without having graduated the academy and restricted her social endeavors. During that time she grown close to her squad, specifically lieutenant Kaien whom she admired dearly specially his wife for being the epitome of elegance and poise she always wished to possess. She strived hard to hold a high seat in squad 13 under Captain Ukitake, putting her Kuchiki name high. Even though she had enough potential to hold a seat in the Gotei 13 her brother Byakuya's influence to protect her sister made the necessary connections to keep her name off the seat ballots. What he refused to tell her at the time was the reason why he had adopted her into the family and Rukia quite frankly didn't feel in the position to ask either.

New Friends, New World
After 30 years with the Gotei 13 she was finally excited to get her first mission in the real world, she would be assigned as the shinigami for Karakura town. What she wasn't even close to knowing is that she would be the drastic climax for a young Ichigo Kurosaki. At the time Renji was also a month away from being transferred and promoted lieutenant of Division 6, but he decided to wait until she returned to let her know of the news, especially since his new captain would now be Rukia's older brother Byakuya.

At the new world Rukia encountered dangers straight off her first couple of nights, one being after a hollow that went after Ichigo's family. After making one final sacrifice to save his family by transferring her shinigami powers into him she saw something about Ichigo that made her follow him, and train him while she remained incapacitated. It wasn't long before soul society knew about her whereabouts and the crime she had committed. It was soon after that Byakuya Kuchiki along with his lieutenant Renji went to the real world to find Rukia and bring her back to execute her final sentence.

During her time back at soul society her actions were constantly trialed, but the final word was execution of the shinigami. Ichigo feeling responsible for her safety, especially when her own brother wasn't on her side went after her in soul society to save her. Rukia accepting her fate was completely against it, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of relief to see Ichigo come after her, it pained her to see that he had gone so far to protect her, so much so that she told him he wouldn't forgive or thank him. Once Byakuya had come to terms with what he prioritized more in his life, he stood by Rukia's side, but by then the truth had come to light and it had been revealed that Aizen one of the 13 captains of the Gotei 13 had turned heel, along with two other captains. Their mission was to destroy soul society through the power of the Hougyoku which Urahana created and implanted within Rukia. Aizen managed to retrieve the foreign object out of Rukia, ready to kill her off at the moment when her brother intervened and saved her life in the consequence of his own.

On a more heart-felt moment, when Byakuya's injuries were being remedied he spoke to Rukia with the truth. The reason why he had adopted her was due to the promise he made to his late wife and biological sister to Rukia, Hisana. Closing another chapter in Byakuya's life, Rukia seemed to have openned another as she forgave her brother and embraced his hand close to her heart as a way to accept his mistakes and bridge their union as now real siblings.

Although she decided to stay in soul society to get some other closures, as well as healing injuries she felt a big part of her life in the real world especially after meeting Ichigo reminded her much of her dear mentor Kaien whom she felt guilty for killing when he had been killed by a parasite hollow. She stayed in soul society for a time closing the gaps until she goes back to the real world to accompany Ichigo once more. Although this time, problems would surface among her friends as Orihime is trapped to go off into Hueco Mundo. Rukia at first not able to do much under the order's of the Captain Commander, later is able to follow Ichigo in Hueco Mundo to help save Orihime, on her way she faces her dead mentor Kaien Shiba and in a close encounter almost dies as she confronts her worst nightmare in killing him once more. Byakuya managed to come in time to rescue her, but it was only the beginning as later Rukia encounters the 7th espada Zommari Leroux, incapacitated and completely under the control of Leroux, Byakuya felt his "pride" that being Rukia the worst attempt to anger him and expelled his anger on the espada, killing him in one fell swoop.

Later she is seen protecting Ichigo as he goes off to rescue Orihime once more from Ulquiorra. She battles with Renji and confronts espada 0, only to realize that Captain Zarachi and Captain Kuchiki came to the scene to take espada 0 off their hands and send Ichigo back to the real world to fight Aizen.

Roleplay Sample: "Nee-sama!!!!" screamed Kon at the top of his voice as he ran forward to his beloved Rukia. She had been gone from the real world for a few months; last they had heard she had gone to finish some errands his brother Byakuya needed to get done. But it was a full blown disappointment which had a bittersweet ending to Kon's sentiments as she knuckle punched the tiger looking plush bear to the ground and excessively stomped on it numerous times as she kept hearing him muffle "nee-sama" under her feet. "Baka...I told you guys I'd be back. But nooo you guys never listen do you" her whole-hearted attempt to instigate anger on both Kon and Ichigo came to a close as Ichigo smiled after her comment. He was just glad she was back, he looked like he was getting comfortable with the way she constantly nailed him everything time they talked.

"And what in the hell is wrong with you?.... Are you alright, you don't look soo good...talk about letting yourself good Ichigo. Honestly, why don't you ever take care of yourself" Ichigo smile turned to a sigh and then a slight disappointed grunt as he went off on Rukia again as usual.

"Good, Ichigo.. your back to your normal self again" it had been a close encounter the last time she got to see him after the battle with Ulquiorra. He didn't appear to be his normal self, at least the guy she remembered. During her time back at soul society she had talked with Byakuya over Ichigo, which was an odd conversation to say the least but a conversation focused around his new bound abilities. It was difficult to even wonder how he managed to attain such a new level, Byakuya suggested approaching him and getting feedback from him instead of second guessing, it was very awkward for her to hear how helpful he was considering that he wasn’t all too shabby to hear Ichigo constantly call him by his first name rather than by Captain Kuchiki.
Either way, after healing completely Rukia had decided to stay in soul society to train a bit more with Captain Ukitake, she had been away from soul society too long and next to the small assignments her brother asked of her she actually enjoyed her time. Oddly, part of her relaxing “vacation” at home was having a small portion of time to spend with Renji. They had spent time here and there but after one ordeal to another their friendship still seemed somewhat shattered. As she put her mindset back to her current conversation she glimpsed over to Ichigo who kept rattling off on her, she closed her eyes only hoping he would shut his big mouth but seeing how that wasn’t going to happen she immediately launched her fist at his face, sending him reeling toward his bed. “I’m finally back and this is how you treat me!... I knew I should have just stayed home. Only Nii-sama would know why he wanted me back with you”. At that comment both Kon and Ichigo looked at her with astonished eyes only imagining Byakuya tells her to return to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami   Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Approved 1-1+
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami   Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 am

I don't think Rukia is a 1-1+. I think she's more like a...1-3- or 1-3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami   Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukia Kuchiki || Shinigami
Page 1 of 1