WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
The Alpha And The Omega I_vote_lcapThe Alpha And The Omega I_voting_barThe Alpha And The Omega I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Alpha And The Omega I_vote_lcapThe Alpha And The Omega I_voting_barThe Alpha And The Omega I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

The Alpha And The Omega

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

The Alpha And The Omega Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 am

~Iori~

The Judgement Day was far approaching, For the Warrior's that defended earth, it was quite Hard to Imagine that thing's got so far. At least to one woman, Iori Suguira The Absolute godess of Battle, A Hard tuned Woman with the heart and pride of a Wolf. She was the firs to actually Battle Kin. Remembering the Day, they first fought. it left her rather vexed about the Whole Thing. She assumed that Maybe that day by fighting him that she would Win Him Back. And Pull the Whole thing over. But it seem's that wasn't in the agenda. At least not now, the Final battle was soon to come. A Fight That Would change the world and everyone around it, As they knew it. But, Midori her younger sister. She would like to beleive Thing's Would end differently, They would change for the better, and that kin would come Back. But Sadly Iori knew there was no going Back,

That Fucker, Hurt her Kind. Bringing some of her humble and peaceful clan, who wanted no part of this into the War. That was the last straw for her. She Loved her Family, Every single one of them. Like a Wolf, if You Attacked one, you would undoubtedly Excite The Fang's of Another Wolf, And Then Soon, More of Them Would come. Until their Feast Fallen, Iori sat and watched A Waterfall from the Mountains. Her Winged Cloak with the suguira symbol was hanging up on the tree, While Iori, She Was training and Honing her Body to handle Kin's Trick's.

She beleived that this time she wanted her next battle against him. Her Wear was just right for the type of Training she was Doing, it Allowed her Body to flow out More. And Easily Perform her techniques. She was wearing a Short tanktop Shirt Along With Black short short's Her Hair had grown a bit from year's past down to her neck. But it was still fairly attractive on her. Out from her horizon, there were a few wolve's that came near her. She grinned. "Heh it begins, Now come on! come and attack me!"

She yelled out, With a passionate and excited tone of battle in her voice. she grinned and then ran toward's the hungry beast's. She grinned as she Put her Fist's up and Bent her wrist's Back slightly.

As She then Motioned her body through the air using her left foot to pivot herself up into the air as She Swung her Elbow down into one of the wolves Head's effictively knocking it out, She then went at the other beast's as she grabbed them by their paw's and slammed them down. with a small chuckle she landed back down and laughed. "Heh....Really now i feed and train you guy's and your still not at my level yet/ it's to be expected, after all you only are animal's, But good friend's too" She said as she pet their head's as the two whimpered and the other laid on the ground knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:38 am

.:Yoshio {The Human Boulder}:.

The Alpha And The Omega Bluehairedmanandkitsune

A howl came from the forest behind Iori, it was the howl of a wolf that was about twice the size of the ones that she had just had a small spar with. Footsteps were heard alongside of this massive beast as they emerged the cool breeze came came from behind them as they started walking toward Iori but within a flash the man was already closer and then closer now as he kept walking he then appeared right next to her a couple meters away.

"You know it's not exactly nice to be so mean to wolf's even if it is just something like sparring." He stated as he looked over the edge of the entire thing as the wolf walked up and sat down next to Yoshio. "What brings you up here though, that was some great martial arts he said, i am a martial artist myself, i haven't seen moves like that in quite some time." He state with a calm tone as he looked over toward her.

A hollow came from the side of them running straight at them, apprently with Iori's reaitsu it attracted the hollow to come over to where they were, the wolf was the first to notice the small reaitsu of the hollow and the scent it gave off, Yoshio turned to see the thing about 100 meters from them running at them. With a quick movement turning around Yoshio was under the beast and his fist already in it's stomach as it lunched over in front of him spitting out black blood.

Jumping up slightly in the air he kneed the thing in the face as it toppled over backward a little bit. He wasn't done yet he then landed with his palm facing the ground as the rock started to shift that was right next to him, a hole in the ground opened up as a spike that was shaped from the rock had shot out and straight into the hollow's chest.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 am

:::::It's Time For A Showdown::::::

~Iori~

Iori looked up from petting her wolves to hear a male voice from the background. since she had been in this forest for quite a while. after leaving the Household of midori sugiura and then Hiro. She came to stay here for a while, in preparation to fight Kin. She turned around to see yoshio, Blinking, She jumped up. "Eh these are like my family it's just a bit of rough housing and eh i'm on a long trip away from some people i use to know though i cut my ties with them"

She replied codly, she then got up off her tush. Iori then stretched out a bit, moving her arm's and around while yawning. "Though you do have a point. i need a real sparring partner. otherwise i won't get to my goal" she said as she took a closer look at yoshio as he appeared.

She didn't miss the compliment about her martial art's technique either. "Hehehehe! thanks it's a little something i call Wolf-fist my special version of muay thai" She said Punching her first into the air with a few spinning upper kick's creating some wind. Looking back, she then spoke once again. "Yeah i believe if ya are born with the fist's then use those fucker's ya know?"

she said ruffling her hair a bit. While conversing with him. she seen a hollow make it's way towards them. she had expected so from the reaitsu that was coming from her body. not that she was Purposely letting it leak out. she actually wanted them to come, So she would have a fight. That way this whole training trip in the frost being away from the people she loved though.

her pride wouldn't admit. Would not go for naught. right when she was about to take the hollow. she seen this new man handle him with his fist's showing off his own move's. This excited iori's Fang's. As she watched him she became interested in the move's he was showing off. Maybe just maybe if she asked for it. she would get the spar she so well yearned for. "hey you..." she spoke in a interested and amused tone rubbing a finger across her fang's. "What's your name?" she then got into a fighting position putting her right leg forward and having her left leg as a pivot. she then palm's up swinging them around in a circular motion. "I like your style...how about you and i have a spar? i assure you i'll make it worth your while. no sword's no anything Just Hand to Hand brutal beat down" she spoke with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 am

"My name? My name is Yoshio. I am part of Hashiamatsujiyuu, a organization known for protecting the peace." He stated as he began to walk toward her, wolf going out toward the side and sitting down to watch this whole battle take place.

With the slightest hint of movement she had got in a ready position asking his name as he smirked a little bit the breeze blowing over them both as the grass moved outward from both of there bodies, like the pressure was going outward from both of them. Walking slowly over to her he was on the tip of his feet as he brought his leg beg with his hands in his pocket he almost made a 140 degree angle with his foot as he kicked it forward almost like a slap shot in hockey as a thing of rock came up from the ground right where his foot touched the ground and went directly at her as he then followed behind the rock and when he got close enough punched the rock making his fist go right through as the rock was in many pieces and then went straight for her face.

Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 am

~Iori~

iori raised an eyebrow at the name of the group he had spoke about. " Hashiamatsujiyuu?" she thought curiously wondering what type of group this was for the peace. She was wondering if maybe they would fight in this war up against Kin. hopefully they would be a big help. To the karakura defender's. the yajuu, and other group's if need be. As she seen yoshio walk forward she prepared herself waiting to see exactly what his next move's would be

Iori smirked as she Seen the rock's come toward her and then jumped off her pivot foot and kicked some of them back flipping up again she used her own Ki to resonate through her body and punched most of the piece's of rock. After that Motion. She looked at yoshio with a grin. "you're good..." She then took a deep breath slowly letting Her mind be at peace. " this is gonna be fun..." she said as she Jumped toward Yoshio using the wind to blow her momentum forward she put up her knee. if it were to connect she would hit Yoshio directly in the forehead if not she would simply flip over and dodge. to go in for A elbow to the back. there was many way's she was planning on going In in this fight. most of them pre-determined in her mind. though she knew this new person that she was about to begin sparring with. was no simple push over. While using the Knee she also put up her elbow's if here to catch it so she could slam those bad boy's down on his head if need be.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 am

She had kicked some of the rocks dodging his fist as she started to come toward him with her knee out toward him, he moved off to the side a little bit as he kicked through the hair doing a round house kick to try and hit her stomach, at the same time he was as well pushing reaitsu into the ground and made a earth wall right behind her, so that if he connected with her body then she would then hit the wall. He then followed through as if she hit the wall then he would spin around and then use his elbow to try and hit her while she was hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am

~Iori~

Iori grinned as he went in for his kick she then used the surfaces of the Wind to create barrier blocking his Kick With that she flipped backward as she seen his wall. She Kicked her feet off of the wall and jumped back toward Yoshio flipping over him with an amazing speed. With this she then landed behind him and went under him Kicking her leg below his to get him off ground. if it were to land then she would jump up over and kick both of her feet off his chest and flip back. waiting for Her next move's against im.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 am

+++.:Yoshio {The Human Boulder}:.+++

===========================

Within a matter of seconds everything changed that he had seen before as his foot had hit nothing as she had pushed off the the ground a little bit, she had gotten over his head and landed on his side with a soft thud as he turned a little bit and then looked straight at her, his eyes opened wide almost like he realized what was going on, finally. He saw through her technique as she had tried to trip him up, or make him jump into the air but instead he flipped a little bit as her foot came around, putting two hands down onto the ground and then he spun around as he did the splits in mid air spinning his body around as to try and kick her face, using the palms of his hands to help him spin, then bending his back down rocking down as he used his momentum to be able to get back up on his two feet, looking straight at her.

That kicking was just enough to stun her for a couple of seconds so he was already upon her right after that, the breeze blowing in the air as he slammed his fist into the ground making the ground below them seem to shift and make the terrain a lot more rougher, making sharp cliffs about 6 feet off the ground and everything. He had basically just changed the terrain around them just a little bit and now she would be on top of a rock platform about 6 feet above him as he looked straight up toward her.

"That all you got, Iori?" He shouted up toward her. he hadn't even notice if he had kicked her in the face or not, but he did then start to run up the side of rock face as he then jumped up a little bit flipping backward and landing on another platform that he had made out of earth.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm

~iori~

Iori took the kick too her mouth but not without flipping back and creating a Wave of wind to push her force back. having some blood come from her mouth she spit out. She then seen Him manipulating the ground once again and smirked. She could also manipulate earth in her own little way. By learning to send piezoeletrical wave's through the ground to shock her opponent's. This guy was an interesting fucker alright. She thought, in her mind with a grin. As she had now seen that she was on platform's of rocks' in the air. She then Decided to Use more of her Wind. since this seemed like this would be a hand to hand spar with the use of element's who knows if it got a bit more serious then she would use A Even more destructive form of her wind and even go into one of her form's of higher power of that of a sugiura. Taking a Deep breath she jumped off the rock's but not without causing them to crush so she could kick some of them at Yoshio. With that. She also Read the Area quickly and moved past the rock's again appearing under Yoshio. Having her fist glow with outer ki. She grinned and then did a little trick to the unknown eye. She looked like she was about to punch him but instead brought a huge Kick up to his groin Area. had the kick connected she would Perform her Sho Sho ken uppercut against Him and knock him out of the area. since he was using his special arena. She might use her little boxing ring trick to Land some blow's on Yoshio. She also sent some force of wind through the kick to make the blow even more painful. As well as having some wind form in the other hand if he dodged the punch.

[i]
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 am

+++.:Yoshio {The Human Boulder}:.+++

Rocks started spraying at him, she had kicked them straight at him but just raising his hand and snapping his fingers the rocks fell down into just particles of dust but then she had disappeared. 'Pretty quick girl i see.' He felt the cool breeze past him and then realized how she was moving so fast. 'wind' he thought to himself. Closing his eyes he could feel her footsteps coming up the side of the earth platform that he was standing on and then he opened them to see her punch coming straight at him, but he only could sense one leg on the ground quickly put one hand out to block the fist that was coming at him and then he quickly reached down and blocked the high kick that was coming straight at him grabbing it he then kicked his body around trying to bring his knee right into her gut right above her stomach, right where the rib cage was.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

~Iori~

Iori Quickly reacted as he Kicked Her in the Rib cage she Took it and made small growl in pain as she then Flew Back She then Flipped over and then landed back down thinking of her plan. Until she had come to one. Use more of her own wind prowess

She was about to use more of her Wind in this battle since she was now getting used...to this yoshio fellow using his earth based prowess. why not use her own element as well. She gripped her hand's together as she began to interface with the air it's self and mold into a dense wall of Air Using a Huge burst of this dense wind to repel Him back within a full 360 degree of herself crushing the ground under her. Wrecking the rock field within her area. After that She began to have them levitate in the air and flow around her. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She said kicking and punching them at him. this wasn't meant as an attack more of a distraction After that She Reappeared Above him and then put her hand's together as she began to spin her hand's around creating a Small tornado which slowly got bigger along with a few of her Wind bomb's into a huge destructive wave of Wind With that she kicked it towards him. landing Back down she then waited to see what he would do to block the attack. Then get ready to go back to the good ol basic's of hand to hand combat. Her muay thai to be exact.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha And The Omega   The Alpha And The Omega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha And The Omega
Page 1 of 1