WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Mitsuru Takahashi I_vote_lcapMitsuru Takahashi I_voting_barMitsuru Takahashi I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Mitsuru Takahashi I_vote_lcapMitsuru Takahashi I_voting_barMitsuru Takahashi I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Mitsuru Takahashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuch

Tsuch

Mitsuru Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Mitsuru Takahashi   Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Basic Information
Name: Mitsuru Takahashi
Division: 5th
Looks:

Mitsuru Takahashi Bucha-1-1

Picture 2
Picture 3

Mitsuru’s skin tone is darker compared to most. Under his shirt his body is very muscular. His face is relatively soft or gentle looking. He has no facial hair or hair on his head or chest. He has e lines directly on his forehead. His eyes are a dark blue color. His uniform is just like everyone else’s. He wears sleeves on his uniform because he doesn’t like people to stare at him and revealing his muscles would attract more attention that isn’t already attracted by his size. His gigai usually wears a pair of green cargo pants with a white t-shirt with no sleeves on it. Sometimes he might wear a black hoodie to hide his arms. The hoodie has the symbol of the 5th division on the front and the word “Tank” on the back.

Zanpaktou Information
Zanpaktou Name: Saishu Genkotsu (Collecting/Harvesting Fist)
Zanpakutou Appearence
Click Here
Shikai Appearence:
Click Here
[/b]Zanpaktou Release Phrase: Release your grip of the screeching souls, Tenjin Genkotsu!!!
Shikai Ability: Kido Absorption: At Saishu Genkotsu’s current level he can absorb offensive kido up to the level of 20 and kido type attacks. The extent at which he can absorb a kido type attack like that of a Zanpakuto depends on the power of the attack and opponent. He cannot absorb defensive kido. His absorption of kido allows him to build up power inside of his gauntlets to make his Kido and melee attacks stronger. When he uses a kido himself if he chooses to he can absorb that kido to add to his own power. When he choose he can release the stored power through a melee attack or through a kido. If he releases it through a melee attack the attack will be greatly magnified making his punch much stronger. If he chooses to release it through a kido the kido will be magnified greatly also. For example “Hado #1 Sho” if the power is released through this the push away from the user will be much stronger. The extent at which it affects the opponent depends solely on the opponent. If he absorbs more than he can hold at one time the gauntlets will start to burn and scar his hand. If this starts to happen he’ll have to release the energy immediately.

Kuro Minori(Dark/Black Harvest): Mitsuru must have power stored to use this attack. He takes all the power from his gauntlets and slams his hands into the ground releasing it. The attack cracks and split’s the ground and from the ground sprouts a dozen pitch black arms out of the crack that stretch towards his opponent. Each of the arms have long gnarled nails on them that scratch and claw at enemies. They can be dispatched easily with a melee attack or Kido attack. They don’t grow back once dispatched. To use this attack again Mitsuru must once again store energy.

Sendo Himei(Death Scream/Shriek): Mitsuru takes the power he has stored in his gauntlets and releases it towards his opponents. The attack takes the form of two screaming souls. One obviously male and the other obviously female. They both have long gnarled nails but unlike Kuro Minori they have more mobility and are a bit more agile and faster. Unfortunately like Kuro Minori these are also dispatched easily with one attack Melee or Kido. They don’t reform like Kuro Minori either.

Bankai Name
Bankai Appearence:
Bankai Ability:
Zanpaktou Release Phrase: Release your grip of the screeching souls, Tenjin Genkotsu!!!

Kido

Kido/Ginto: Advanced
Zanjutsu/Marksmanship: Intermediate
Hakuda:
Intermediate
Hoho: Advanced

Background and Personality
History

~The Beginning~

Mitsuru was born into a religious Buddhist family. Everyone in his family was relatively normal sized except for him. At a young age he was already the size of people twice his age. He was bullied on at an early age because of his size, age, and bald head. He always wanted to retaliate and sometimes did but he was often punished by his strict father. His father was a relatively old man but still active and as healthy as he was when he was a teenager. He taught Mitsuru that he shouldn’t given in to temptation or to anger. He told Mitsuru that just because he was bigger than most he shouldn’t use his size to take advantage or hurt others. At the age of four Mitsuru had grown to the size of a 8 year old. He was still made fun of by those his age and older though. One day as Mitsuru was getting water from a nearby well an out of control horse that had gotten away from it’s owner turned his way. Mitsuru immediately reacted jumping up trying to calm the horse. He managed to calm it but he didn’t know that the horse had been connected to a cart that had been sitting at the top of a hill from the well. Mitsuru managed to calm the horse and return it to the owner who was making his way down the hill. The owner left the cart at the top of the hill unattended. As he walked down the hill the cart started to roll down the hill. As Mitsuru began to finish his job gathering the water the cart rolled down the hill before the owner of the horse could stop it. The cart struck Mitsuru as he turned to head back to his families temple. Mitsuru died before any medical help could make it to his aid.

~Searching~

Mitsuru awoke laying in the same spot nobody around him. He couldn’t figure out what had happened. He noticed a chained connected to his chest and tried to pull it off but to no avail. The chain was surprisingly long though allowing him to head back towards his families temple. Just as he came to the front of his temple he saw his father and started to shout and run towards him but as soon as he did the air around him got heavy and he felt something grab him crushing him. He clenched his eyes closed in pain opening them only to see a pair of menacing yellow eyes and a mask. Mitsuru tried to call for his fathers help but he couldn’t get the words out. The hollow laughed at Mitsuru’s attempt before proceeding to devour him. Everything went black for about five seconds and then Mitsuru caught out of the corner of his eye a man with a katana jumping over the hollows head. Mitsuru blacked out at this point his last thoughts being sorry father. As Mitsuru woke up the first face he saw was the face of the man with the Katana. The man without word took the hilt of his katana and tapped it against Mitsuru’s forehead. Mitsuru immediately blacked out again.

~Soul Society~

Mitsuru grew up in the Rukongai constantly working. His size constantly attracted attention and made it easy for him to get work. He soon got bored with that life and decided to enter the academy. In the academy he immediately excelled. He loved working with kido and knew he was going to be assigned to the 5th division when he graduated. He was incredibly good in hand to hand to though. He worked without pause up until his graduation. He was nearly devastated when he was assigned to the 11th division. He immediately knew it was because of his size and strength. He started to complain but knew his plea wouldn’t be heard. It was noticed that his performance in the 11th division was not where it should be and people knew it was because he didn’t want to be there. Soon after he started to perform a little more where people wanted him after he got used to the division. He eventually grew to like it. Eventually he wanted to get a little stronger and started training with fellow squad members who’d already attain shikai. He succeed not to long after trying.

~Attaining Shikai~ Flashback

Mitsuru opened his eyes finding himself in a dark place. He turned a slow circle trying to figure out where he was. This place was unfamiliar to him. There was a path that seemed to lead to a small clearing that seemed to be lighted. As he stepped into the clearing he heard a voice. “So you’re finally here….. You‘re a big one aren‘t you….” Mitsuru looked around quickly putting his hand on his Zanpakuto’s hilt. He heard a loud laugh as a man rose from the shadow right in front of him. “What do you expect to do with that pitiful excuse for a weapon?” Without a word Mitsuru jumped towards the man with surprising speed for his size pulling his Zanpakuto from it’s sheath quickly and swinging it down towards the mans head. The trees around the are rustled and there was a giant thump.

Mitsuru stood wide eyed shaking a bit as he tried to force his blade downward. The man had held up one and hand stopped his blade. With a smile he squeezed the blade tighter breaking it off. Mitsuru jumped back keeping his eye on the man but also trying to study his Zanpakuto. “Who…..Who are you?” The man laughed at the question before glaring at Mitsuru. “Don’t you remember me telling you… I practically shouted my name at you.” Mitsuru thought but couldn’t seem to remember. Mitsuru held up his finger quickly. “Hado #4 Byakurai!!!” A bolt of lightning shot from his finger towards the man. The man smiled holding out his hand. His arm glowed purple as the Hado hit it. The Hado was sucked into his hand. The man chuckled under his breath. “You really don’t remember…..” Mitsuru stood wide eyed again staring at the man. “I suppose it won’t hurt to try one more time…… My name is………” The mans mouth moved but Mitsuru couldn’t here the words. The man grunted as Mitsuru gave a confused look. “Ignorant baldy……… I guess it’s time to end this if that’s all you can do.” He slammed his right arm into the ground without warning. Mitsuru all of a sudden felt a strange spiritual directly under him but didn’t have time to react as countless arms appeared out of the ground and grabbed him. The continued to climb up his body until he couldn’t move and covered his face until everything went dark. He heard the man outside. “Not so much as a fight sad…” The man took the broken piece of Mitsuru’s Zanpakuto and lunged towards Mitsuru. There was a sharp pain in his stomach then everything went black. There was a huge burst of Riatsu as the man did so. He jumped back trying to figure out what was going on. Mitsuru stood up breaking the hold of the arms. His shirt had been ripped to pieces revealing his muscles and sculpted body. He looked at the man with a blank look in his eye. “Your name……… is………Saishu Genkotsu.” The man smiled “Finally……. It took you long enough baldy.” Mitsuru stared with blank eyes as the man begin to fade turning into what looked like a black smoke and started swirling around Mitsuru’s fist. It stopped a few seconds after to reveal a pair of Gauntlets on each of his hands. Mitsuru appeared back in the squad training room without a scratch on him slightly confused but with more knowledge.

~Expulsion~

Having learned his Zanpakuto’s name Mitsuru had become incredibly more strong word of his Zanpakuto’s abilities soon got around to the squad and reach the captain. Mitsuru was confronted and his abilities were tested against another squad member. At the end of the test several squad members attempted to over power Mitsuru but he was too strong. He handled them without the use of his Zanpakuto. He heard statements about his Zanpakuto being a Kido type Zanpakuto. He’d never thought about it before until then. He was kicked out of squad 11 and reassigned. He was incredibly excited when he found out the squad he’d been reassigned to was squad 5.

Role-play Sample: Mitsuru grunted as the hollow swung it’s arm down upon him. He quickly raised his Zanpakuto easily blocking the attack but the force making the ground around his feet crack. He jumped back to stand and study the hollow. It was slightly bigger than Mitsuru but was strong. Mitsuru Held out his palm obviously preparing to use a kido. “Hado #…” Just as he went to finish the phrase the hollow appeared behind him slashing downward towards his back. Mitsuru barely had time to react. He shunpoed out of the way just in time but not without getting a wound on his left arm. The attack left a big gash in his arm with blood pouring from it. He grunted as he eyed the hollow. He’s fast….. Mitsuru held his Zanpakuto outward in both of his hands by the hilt. “I guess I’ve underestimated you this whole time.” The hollow let out a loud screech as Mitsuru ran a hand down the blade of his Zanpakuto and rested his palm on the hilt. The hollow opened it‘s mouth wide revealing a small red dot. “Cero…“ Just as the cero left his mouth Mitsuru shouted. “Release your grip of the screeching souls, Tenjin Genkotsu!!!” There was a loud boom and a swirling of black mist as the cero reached the spot Mitsuru was standing in. Mitsuru stood with both his arms up holding the cero back. “Devour!!!!” The cero begin to disappear into Mitsuru’s palm. The hollow stared in awe at the scene almost as if for one bleak moment it was scared. Mitsuru looked at it one last time before stretching his palm out revealing a gauntlet on his hand. It rattled as he moved and gave a menacing purple glow. “Sendo Himei…” The gauntlet started to give off an even stronger glow now. Black smoke swirled around the glove then two separate relatively large entities shot off of both sides of the gauntlet. The swirled around each other for a moment before taking form. One becoming a male the other a female. They opened there mouths and begin to screech as soon as they took form. The looked at the hollow and shot in it’s direction reaching it almost immediately. They both scraped gnarled claws across the mask of the hollow sending long scratch marks across it before clamping on to each of the hollows shoulders. The hollow struggled to move now but it could only move its legs. It tried to turn its neck and shoot cero at the beings but the could not be hit. The hollow begin to fire cero randomly apparently forgetting about Mitsuru being there. Mitsuru calmly clenched his fist and pointed towards the hollow. “I’ve taken too long…… He jumped towards the Hollow the remaining energy in his gauntlets swirling around his fist as he reached the hollow. His punch struck the hollow directly in the mask sending cracks running through it in all directions and immediately destroying it. Mitsuru sighed as he’s Zanpakuto reverted to it’s sealed form. He looked at his Zanpakuto silently. “There’s still quite a lot I don’t know about you…..” He turned as the rest of his unit started to appear. Silently resheathing his Zanpakuto and moving back towards the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Mitsuru Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitsuru Takahashi   Mitsuru Takahashi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Approved 2-1+
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Mitsuru Takahashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: