WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
New Meanings I_vote_lcapNew Meanings I_voting_barNew Meanings I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
New Meanings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
New Meanings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
New Meanings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
New Meanings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
New Meanings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

New Meanings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:23 pm

.:Wulffrith Yowlumne:.

3 people sat at a table in the middle of a small kitchen, each of them were eating when they looked up and saw two people that had just come from the training room, Wulffrith was one of them as he looked at the 3 and then they saw a girl behind him. "Is that your girlfriend, Wulffrith?" They asked him as he turned slowly around to see Hikari standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Hikari Hiraku

Their training was mainly a blur to her, why? because it just was. Hikari followed Wullfrith to another room where she saw three people, who they were she had no idea. She bowed her head slightly to them as she entered the room, staying a few steps behind Wullfrith. She heard them ask if she was his girlfriend, her eye twitched a little. She blushed a great deal and turned her head until she settled down a bit, her cheeks were rather hot at this point.
"No, he was helping me train."
Hikari responded to them, turning her head back to them. She shifed some stray strans of hair from her eyes and looked over at Wullfrith, not really knowing why they were in this particular room and who these people were. She waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Turning back to her really quick he chuckled at her as his face also blushed but then he walked over to her and then looked down at her. "Did you want to get some rest, after some training like that it might be a good thing. Of there is a hot springs i have created myself, if you wish to use that to wash yourself off i can lead you to them." He stated and then tilted his head a little bit as Ulric was now next to them and looking up at Wulffrith. "I might train with Ulric a little bit while you do either." He stated as Ulric quickly jumped toward him and then transformed into a sword as he quickly sheathed it.

Then he looked over toward the people and then went to the refrigerator and got out a thing of water and drank it quite quickly as he then turned to the 3 people at the table. "Introduce yourselfs at least, Haha." He chuckled as they all turned to her standing up.

"My name is Yoshio. Me and Wulffrith go back a long long time, i actually made this place for him with my powers." He stated and then looked toward Wulffrith. "I must be on my way though, i do believe i am needed back." He stated and then they shook hands as he went on his way.

"These two are children, they don't really have any names, they don't really talk much at all except for right now apprently, they must be getting used to me and everything else now, i think they are slightly scared of Ulric." He stated. "They were abandoned in the forest and i have looked after them ever since."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 pm

[i]Hikari Hiraku[i]

When Wullfrith explained that the children barely spoke, she was unwillingly shot into a brief flashback of the times that made her silent. She kept a blanc face though the mini flashback but recomposed herself rather quickly as she looked at the children with soft, sympathetic eyes.
"Children abandoned in the forest...thats terrible..." she said more in a whisper than anything else.
Hikari went over to them slowly and gently stroked their hair and smiled down at them before looking back over at Wullfrith.
"That's a wonderful thing you've done, taking them in." She smiled slightly.
In truth she was tiered, but not sleepy, or was she? She couldnt tell.

"Umm...I'd like to get cleaned off. . ." She said, she felt a bit dirty; she'd always been braught up with...well...being clean.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:37 am

Within a second he was around the corner and grabbing a towel and brought it over to her, handing it to her it was a pink towel with a flower on it. He chuckled a little bit. He then began to walk out toward the training room for a little bit as Ulric suddenly came out of his sheathe and then splashed mud all over his clothes and his face. "That's not nice, Ulric. Now i have to wash up as well." He said as he went to go get his towel and then walked toward the hot spring, he got into it and then heard Hikari a little bit.

"Hey Hikari, apprently Ulric splashed some mud on me, but thankfully these are separate hot springs for male and female." He stated, chuckling a little bit before going down a little into the hot spring.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Hikari Hiraku
______________________-

He tossed her a pink towel the headed off to his training, she thanked him before he left though. Thre room itself was rather warm, she didnt mind that though it was soothing. Slowly, she lowered herself into the spring and allowed herself to sink under the water for a few seconds, just to get her hair wet. When she came back up she heard Wullfrith come in and he said that Ulric had splashed mud on him. She giggled a little and shook her head; she didnt bother responding though. She layed her head back onto the edge of the spring and closed her eyes, she was going to enjoy the warmth of the spring as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

He laid down as well swimming through the hot springs a little bit, letting the warmth of it heal all of the wounds that he had, the minor ones that is. Ulric walked in and then sat down on the guys side with his head laying on his feet and it looked like he was chuckling of all things, a wolf, chuckling. Wulffrith turned his head a little bit and then dunked his head under water, listening to the waterfall off toward the left side and then through the water he could hear the heartbeat of Hikari. To say that was a bit odd, well it wasn't. Wulffrith because of his heritage actually could hear things far away, just like Ulric was able to. He stayed under water a good 5 minutes before he came up and then he leaned up against the side of the hot springs resting his head as his eyes closed only to wake up a couple of minutes later.

"W-What time is it?" He looked around to see Ulric already gone and then he went and grabbed the towel slowly getting up as his hair was already dry and wrapping it around his body. "Hikari, you still in here?" He questioned with a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Hikari Hiraku

The water was healing her on its own, she knew she had healing abilities, but it was nice to not have to heal herself this time. She wanted to make it snow a little bit, just to watch the flakes melt before it hit the water but she desided not to and wait until winter to see that.
She stayed in for a while longer; in truth she really didnt want to get out, it was far too soothing and far too relaxing to get out just yet. Bu she had to, this wasnt her personal spring or some spring out in the woods or what have you; this was Wullfrith's hot spring...she couldnt spend forever in her host's spring. It seemed like either he had fallen asleep or he was just being quiet, she hadnt heard him say anything for a good few minutes.
Just as she was about to get out, she heard Wullfrith asking her if she was finished.
"Yeah, I was just getting out."
She said as she pulled herself out of the water, she took rather long to do so...she just really didnt want to leave its warmth just yet, but she had to. She dried herself off with the towel quickly before wrapping it around her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Meanings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meanings   New Meanings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meanings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Mountains-
Jump to: