WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_vote_lcapWilliam A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_voting_barWilliam A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_vote_lcapWilliam A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_voting_barWilliam A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: William A.K.A Wall-E [DONE]   William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm

HUMAN

Name:
William Control A.K.A Wall-E

Appearance:
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Wall-e

Background:
Wall-E was born 19 years ago in Tokyo, Japan. His family was that of the middle class families in Japan. As he was growing up he kept mostly to himself not usually talking much unless he had to, and loved taking pictures. When he entered the second grade he made friends with M-O, aruto, and a girl named Eve whom Wall-E had a crush on. Wall-E and M-O became best friends while he and Auto became rivals at pretty much everything, even trying to see who could date Eve but Wall-E was too shy to do anything about that. Auto taking that for his advantage would tease Wall-E because he wouldn't talk much. When he turned 13 Wall-E began to see spirits, and was rather curious on how he could see them and talk to them. His parents became worried as they noticed he would be talk to them but they couldn't see the ghosts so they figured Wall-E was talking to himself. As Wall-E, M-O, Eve and Auto got older they began notice they each of them could also see ghosts, and talk with them.
So one day when Wall-E had turned 18 Auto, M-O and Eve decided to take Wall-E to the cemetery so they could the ghosts. As they arrived Wall-E got a bad a feeling that something would go horribly wrong as if something sinister was there he also felt something within him changing, but the fear that was growing inside him because of this evil presence he could feel was too much for him to be paying attention to anything. As they kept walking they arrived at a grave that had been recently dug. The spirits began to come out of their hiding to see who was disturbing their eternal rest since a Shinigami hadn't shown up to send them to the Soul Society. As you can imagine the worst possible situation happened a Hollow appeared behind them but they didn't notice it since they were all busy looking at the ghosts who were telling them stories, but one ghost noticed the hollow and yelled everyone to run. Wall-E, M-O, Eve, and Auto turned around and froze in their spot as they had never seen such ha creature before. Wall-E being the curious one walked up to it and as soon as he walked up to it the hollow punched him back sending him flying to the nearest tombstone. M-O and Auto began to run out of the cemetery as even ran over to see if Wall-E was okay. The Hollow began to eat on the ghosts that were there Wall-E regained his consciousness within a few moments only for the Hollow to turn his attention to Wall-E and Eve. Wall-E looked at Eve and yelled out 'RUN!' they began making their way out of the cemetery and onto the streets. Even and Wall-E ended up running into an ally way with no way out. Wall-E determined to protect Eve motioned for her to stand behind him. He told her as soon as she see an opening for her to run away with the distraction that he was going to do. With his will to protect his left arm changed formation and took on the appearance on the Morning Jewel(Look in Power). As his arm changed shape water surrounded Wall-E as a shield to protect him he charged over to the Hollow and Eve ran for it but the Hollow noticed Eve running and struck at her sending her flying to the wall. Wall-E now enraged charged at the Hollow with his right arm cocked back and punched towards the hollows head once he was close of enough(Think of it as him doing Falcon Punch!). As the hollow died Wall-E's right arm had also changed shape to that of Susanou ironically a thunder storm began rolling in. unluckily for Wall-E and Eve a Vasto lorde had appeared, but before that Wall-E had walked over to Eve to make sure she was which she was just a few bruises. As soon as the Vasto Lorde Wall-E charged at it to kill it but was simply thrown back. The Vasto Lorde began totoy with Wall-E while Eve watched in horror as soon as the vasto lorde was about to deal the killing blow to Wall-E a Vizard appeared. This vizard was strong, but so strong that he made the Vastore Lorde cower in fear. The human looked down to Wall-E and Eve and noticed that they could see he didn't really care since he was doing his job. He quickly killed the Vasto Lorde with what appeared to be poker cards he told Wall-E and Eve that he was Loki Arjan the leader of the Vizards and that they were lucky that he had appeared in time to save them. He told Eve to take him to a hospital where he told her to tell them that he was attacked by gang members. As Wall-E woke up in the hospital a few days later, he remember Loki and thought that he was cool and wanted to be like him as strong and as cool. Eve told M-O and Auto everything that had happened and walked to the hospital where they saw that Wall-E was all healed up. Eve ran over to Wall-E with tears of joy since he was okay because he had been passed out for a few days in the hospital. Wall-E asked M-O and Auto to leave the room where the confessed his feelings for Eve in which she kissed him, and the two became a couple, Auto saw this and got jealous and stormed out of the Hospital. One year later Wall-e and his friends and girl friend had fully acquired powers to kill hollows and began training.

Personality:
William a.k.a Wall-E is a very curious human always wanting to know how things work and why they work, he also likes taking photographs of people that he has met, and calls those photographs his 'treasure' or 'memories' so that he will never forget the people he has met or the places he has been too. Wall-E is also a very kinda person usually fighting if it is a last resort or protecting Eve and the people he likes. He is also very protective of his love interest Eve. Wall-E can be very naive sometimes while oblivious to somethings. He will also only talk when he needs to or when Eve is around, but sometimes he will talk if there are people that he likes near him. he also has a stuffed animal in the shape of a small robot that he sometimes carries it with him since it was the also gift he had received from his grandfather.

Eve, Cubes, Earth, Friends, Family, and Eve

Dislikes:
Auto -angryface-

Fear:
Loosing Eve

Powers:
William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Anima__Battle_gloves_by_Wen_M
His power is similar to that of Chad's in the sense that his weapons is his arms. his arms take different shapes when he activates their power, and can change between each of them and use any arm that he wishes. In oder for him to change what his arms can do he has the same out loud for each one of them and chose which arm it will go on.

~Left Arm~

Claw of Flames-
When his left arm changes to this form it allows Wall-E to control fire. He can shoot out powerful fire blasts that are as hot as the core of the sun itself.

Phoenix of Light-
When his left arm takes this form it allows Wall-E to move a blinding speeds for a human. It is said that its speed allows Wall-E to move as fast as the Shunpo. Other then it allowing Wall-E to move faster it also allows him to fire off Lightning bolts.

Morning Jewel-
When his left arm takes this form it will slowly heal Wall-E's minor wounds that are there. Morning Jewel can also create a defensive shield around him from thee water particles located in the atmosphere.

~Right Arm~

Susanou-
when his right arm takes this form it allows Wall-E to create powerful storms like Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Blizzards. In order for him to create an Earthquake Wall-E will usually punch the ground with Susanou. For Wall-E to create a Hurricane he lifts up his right arm and begins to spin clockwise at a moderate rate, as for Tornadoes he spins his arm counter-clockwise. To create Blizzards he will put his arm at a 90 degree angle and will close his hand.

Abaddon-
When his right arm takes this form it allows Wall-E's punches to reveal his opponents deepest and darkest fears to them. If the opponent gets hit on his or her head they will get taken inside their consciousness where their five sense work fully, they will strapped onto a cross where the opponent will be imobile thus leaving Wall-E to do anything to them such as torture for what may seem like an eternity when in actuality it is only for 15 minutes.

Hephaisto-
When his right arm takes this form it allows Wall-E to summon up powerful elemental creatures such as Ifrit(fire), Shiva(Ice), Ramuh(Lightening), Leviathan(Water), Chaos(Darkness), Zeromus(gravity), Alexandros(Holy), and Bahamut(None-Elemental, his attacks contains no element since it uses all of the other elements to create a powerful attack). These elementals appear for only one attack then they disappear. The attacks of each elemental.

~Ifrit~
Hell Fire: He will appear from the ground and create a large boulder and surround it with magma and send it towards Wall-E's opponents

~Shiva~
Diamond Dust: She will descend form the sky, and fire thousands of ice shards towards her target.

Ramuh
Thunder Strike: A pillar of Earth will rise up and Rhamu will appear standing on it he will then conjure up a thunder storm which will then strike the ground until it hits something.

~Leviathan~
Tsunami: As it flies over the opponent it will bring a large tilde wave to crash on top of the opponent.

~Chaos~
Hell's Shadow: As Chaos appears he gather the negative Reitsu in the area and covers them with the darkness element resulting in a dark looking attack which fires off like a beam from his hand.

~Zeromus~
Gravity: Make the opponent, and his or her weapon 2/3's heavier.

~Alexandros~
Holy Judgement: Alexandros gathers the most pureest of reitsu and covers it in holy power and fire it off at the opponent from his shoulders.

~Bahamut~
Mega Flare: Bahamut will fly down from the clouds while in the air he will charge up Mega Flare and fire it at the opponent.

Strengths:
His strength, and willpower

Weakness:
People using Eve against him or threatening Eve's life

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP]   William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Skill Level: Hierro: 60/100
Skill Level: Kidou: 60/100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: 60/100
Skill Level:Shunpou: 60/100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: 60/100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: 60/100
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP]   William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Approved for 2-1+
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP]   William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William A.K.A Wall-E [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: