WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Honey, I'm Home~ I_vote_lcapHoney, I'm Home~ I_voting_barHoney, I'm Home~ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Honey, I'm Home~ I_vote_lcapHoney, I'm Home~ I_voting_barHoney, I'm Home~ I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Honey, I'm Home~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Honey, I'm Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Honey, I'm Home~   Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm

\\R A D I O A C T I V E \\
" 巨大サメ獣"

Honey, I'm Home~ Image289

"I'M HOME!!!"

Roared the great shark beast otherwise known as Radioactive, from outside of his and Chinchuro's humble home within the forest outside of Karakura Town. "And it's GREAT to be back! I've missed my poor little fox kitten!" He added on, while busting down the front door with his bare feet; Paying no attention to the brute strength he possessed within his body. As he began to survey the environment within the living room of their household he began to realize that not Razor, Eve, or Chinchuro were anywhere in sight. Not even Priscilla who occasionally paid visit's to the house where to be seen. It was all to...bizarre...for Radioactive. Normally his two children would be clawing at each others throats while Chinchuro would be knitting or something on the watch while observing her two kin alongside Priscilla while making idle chat. But today, nothing.

JUST WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!?

He then proceeded to step into his and Chinchuro's bedroom, then to the bathroom, then to Razor and Ella's room, the attic, the hallways, the kitchen, the various closet's around the house, the basement and back twice. Yet...there was no sign of his family. This was beginning to worry, irritate and baffle Radioactive. Seriously. What in the hell were they up to? Could they be hiding from him? Could something have happen during his day away in the Soul Society? Could they have simply went out to the market to get food? Just what gives?

He then let out an agitated sigh, walked outside and sat on their front porch. "Seriously, what the hell is my little Fox Kitten up to? This is not alright at all." Said Radioactive in a somber tone of speaking with his right fist placed under his chin and a perplexed facial expression written across his face. Right now, it would seriously pay off if he knew how to sense lower spiritual pressures from long range distances. But alas, he lacked the concentration or attention span to even bother himself with trying to learn it. He only looked for the most powerful energy signals he could pick up on. Rather their near or far. It did not matter much to him. But alas, in this situation, all that was useless. Chinchuro was probably masking her reitsu along with his two children if they were out somewhere.

"Seriously, they had better show up soon or I'm gonna have to start kicking peoples asses and taking names." He then spat on the ground beside him, cracked his fist and looked upward towards the sky with anticipation of his family appearing out of nowhere. Heh-heh, maybe they might just fall out of the sky. That would be very...convenient. An automatic people spawner. Just type in the cheat code, find the person you want and have them spawn anywhere your at. So simple and ingenious. Sadly, though, life just doesn't work like that. So Radioactive would have to find a way to discover their location soon or he'll just be pissed off the rest of the day.

Poor Shark Guy~

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T. P.A.R.T. O.N.E.}

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Chinchuro

Honey, I'm Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Home~   Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Three….

She was counting down in her head, silent aside from the subtle inhale and exhale of breath from her pale lips. It would be undesirable should she happen to speak now and give herself away, a complete waste of time to say the least and if there was one thing she didn’t care for, it was wasting time. That was why she had chosen only three seconds instead of the original five and braced herself shortly before to ensure the most efficient mode of attack.

Two….

Her ears folded back upon her hand, mingling with strands of long blonde hair that fell lightly over her slight shoulders, and eyes of an icy blue kept close watch on her target. She sometimes imagined herself a predator, a beast that hunted by nature and knew just the right way to corner its prey and in some ways, a fox was just that. What fox couldn’t corner a rodent or a bird when its stomach started rumbling? This however, was a much bigger prize. No mouse or sparrow would ever give someone this much trouble should something go wrong. This made her tense slightly, muscles tightening beneath pale skin and tail giving a light flick behind her as she anticipated what her little catch would do.

One….

No doubt it would struggle, perhaps get a little frantic, but when the going got tough, the tough got going. She wasn’t about to let this one get away from her just because it happened to thrash a little or get a bit violent with her. She’d come too far, waited too long, this was her moment! A smile formed and her eyes narrowed…

Go!

Her back foot pushed off from the roof in one powerful motion that carried her forward as smoothly as if she’d be a bird taking flight. It took her just the distance she’d desired and in a moment she was plummeting down and upon her target with deadly accuracy. Her legs hit first, catching the shark-like man around the neck and holding firmly, and shortly after, her arms settled to her sides and her hands veiled his eyes from seeing anything but the shadowed curves of her palms. With him now in her capable grip, she brought her chin to rest upon his head and whispered in the most intimidating voice she could managed.

“If you known what’s good for you, you wont move…”
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Honey, I'm Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Home~   Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm

T H E . S H A R K . B E A S T .
そして、大戦士のパス

Honey, I'm Home~ Image622

"I am a fucking daddy' to a mini-Russian warrior in the works, A clever fox-like daughter who is turning more and more into her mother everyday AND I'm working on getting a third child who'll be a mixture of SHARK and FOX SPIRIT. BWAHAHAHAHA, my wife and kids fucking rock." - Radioactive

------------------------------------------------------------

||| R.A.D.I.O.A.C.T.I.V.E |||

Honey, I'm Home~ Image639Honey, I'm Home~ Image639Honey, I'm Home~ Image639

"Hehehehehehe....." Was all Radioactive could snicker out of his mouth when the crafty Fox-Woman made her move on him. That scent. The touch. That voice. The Command. Everything about this woman fascinated Radioactive to no end. "So that's what you were planning on doing to me, my little fox-kitten. How very sneaky of you." Said Radioactive with a huge grin spread across his sharkish face; revealing all his menacing teeth that could snap a steel-bar in two with ease. "You always do this to me whenever I come back from a great battle. Is this your way of trying to tell me something? Or are you really that happy to see me?"

Then, an idea came to him. Well, not an idea. Just something he could use to manipulate his little fox-kitten. Something that would amuse her very greatly from what he's seen in the past. Kekekeke.

Swish, swish. Wag, wag.

Slowly, Radioactive began to have his long and very large tail-fin hover above Chinchuro's head. Taunting her ever-so delicately. Then, it started to descend right in front of the fox-woman's face. That's when Radioactive knew he had her under his enchanting spell. "You remember the tail, right? Hehehe, I know you can't resist it. Just fall under it's spell and all will be right with the world, my little fox-kitten. Relax~" Spoke Radioactive in a sinister tone; licking his lips near the end of his last sentence. He knew her weakness.

She could not resit the tail.

EVAH!

================================================

~ S O U N D T R A C K T O T H R E A D ~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Chinchuro

Honey, I'm Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Home~   Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

She didn’t flinch, she didn’t blink, but she did smile.

What was it about having a man who would rip a man’s head off if he looked at her too long that amused her to no end? Of course, she didn’t much care for it when Radioactive got angry on his own accord, she much rather preferred being the one who prodded and teased until he finally snapped and got made enough where he looked like he might very well crumbled to bits should her squeeze his fists any tighter. It was her job, after all, to be a source of worry for him. If everything went right while he was gone, where would be the fun in his homecoming?

Quietly moving the collar of her kimono and her hair back over the marks as if to shield them from Radioactive’s already clouded view, she gave her head a light tilt to the left and observed him with her eyes alight with amusement. He was simply too cute when he got mad over nothing.
“Now now, Big R. There’s no reason to get so worked up over something as trivial as this. I mean, I didn’t and I was the one who went through it! Besides, battle scars are sexy ~”

At least, on him they were.

She was pretty sure he could tell her a long winded story about how he obtained each and every one of his scars and not once tell the same story twice. It was rather like looking at a road map when on looked at his body and personally, it was not the best look for Chinchuro. She had high hopes that she would heal quickly and never have to look at the ugly lines of raised skin ever again, but for now, they stung and looked absolutely hideous.

She strolled casually over to him, placing one pale hand under his jaw and the other on his chest which heaved with rabid anger each time he took a breath. That was the problem with having a shark for a husband, no self control.

“Besides, wouldn’t you rather spend time here rather than off trying to hunt down some jerk or another?”

She gave a slight pout though her eyes still reflected a certain mischief. There was more to her intentions than met the eye, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey, I'm Home~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Home~   Honey, I'm Home~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm Home~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Forest :: Radioactive and Chinchuro's house-
Jump to: