WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A memory brought from the dark I_vote_lcapA memory brought from the dark I_voting_barA memory brought from the dark I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A memory brought from the dark I_vote_lcapA memory brought from the dark I_voting_barA memory brought from the dark I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A memory brought from the dark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roiben
Roiben

A memory brought from the dark Empty
PostSubject: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Roiben had arranged to meet his friend Loki, a leader of the vizards, to meet him in the vizard training area. He stood still, listening to some metal music on an iPod he bought on duty on earth one time out of boredom. He was going to gain hollow powers by any means necessary. He didn't care if the soul society accepted him or not, he knew that he would need the extra power for upcoming battles. A threat greater than Sousuke Aizen would evetually come. History has always repeated that the impending dangers to the balance of the worlds only become more and more powerful. Roiben wanted to be ready for whatever would come. "I knew I shouldn't have left that early, Loki still isnt ready yet."
Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

//::Loki Arjan::\\

Loki had just gotten back from his patrol duty around the world that he did to make sure that things we kept peaceful. As he entered the base one his underlings came up to him and said that his friend Roiben had arrived and that he was waiting for him in the training area. He knew why Roiben was there and began making his way towards the Training Area. He made his way through the corridor and down a few floors until he came up to the training area. Loki opened the door and stepped in he saw Roiben was waiting for hium at the other side and began walking towards him. When Loki was clsoe enough to Roiben he said to him.

"Roiben my friend are you ready to become a Vizard, but I will tell you this it will be a hard battle maybe one of the hardest battles you will have yet to face so if you are ready lets get this thing started."
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 pm

As he saw loki enter the room, he took out the headphones and waved to his friend. After listening to what his friend had to say, Roiben smiled. A hard battle? "Of course I know this is going to be a hard battle. I've never let me stop that before, why should I let it stop me now?" Roiben didnt care if this was going to be a hard battle. Still, he was the captain of the 5th division and the kidoushuu, and had been for a long while. The road to his current position was full of tough trials. Why let one stop him now?

"I'll see you when i've become victorious. If not... kill me. If I lose this, my hollow will consume me and I will become one. I want you to destroy the hollow that forms." Roiben hadn't been this serious in a while. Since the war with Aizen had ended, things had been quiet and uneventful. However, whatever danger was going to come would be a bigger threat than Aizen, and he wanted to be ready. Even if he tamed his inner hollow, that would only be the first step for him.
Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 am

//:: Loki Arjan ::\\

"Good glad you understand and that you are serious about this since once you go Vizard there is no turning back Roiben."

Loki said this as he walked around Roiben and stopped walking until he was on Roibens right side. Loki then snapped his right finger and the room changed from a plain looking area to a valley with volcanic activity in the background. This hologram was so realistic that anyone who entered the room would think that they were in a different area. This was one aspects of the Vizard base and its many advanced rooms and technologies. Loki looked at Roiben with a serious look on his face and said to him once again.

"Let me know when you are ready I cut you in the exact location where you spiritual energy is located so you can begin the Hollowfication process. As you enter the Hollowfication process you will have to fight back if you don't you will die. Once this process is over we will begin training you so you can have some control of your inner Hollow and so you can use your mask for a few minutes."

Loki then summoned his Zanpaktou out of thin air and unsheathed it. After he had unsheathed the sword he pointed it at Roiben and proceeded to walk behind him. He shifted his sword so that it was in a slashing angle and would slash at him the moment Roiben gave him the Ok.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Roiben's heart began to race. He was admittedly nervous about becoming a vizard, but it was something he felt he needed to do. Having once formerly been a hollow, he wondered what facing his inner hollow would be like. Would he face his old self, or a new hollow that would emerge from his new soul. He half hoped he'd face his old self, just go give him the good beating he deserved. However, he knew that this wasn't the most likely case. His mind was racing, many thoughts filled his head. However, they wern't helping him get any closer to his goal. He gave a quick sigh, and then nodded at Loki.

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:40 pm

//:: Loki ::\\

As soon as Roiben finished saying 'I'm ready.' He slashed at his back at a 90 degree angle. After he had slashed at Roiben, Loki created a seal around the training room in case Roiben becomes a full hollow. After doing that Loki walked over to a small boulder and sat down, as he sat down he took out a cigarette and began smoking it waiting to see what would happen to Roiben. As he sat there he said out loud to Roiben

"Good luck old friend, I just hope that you will be successful in becoming a Vizard since i really don't want to have to kill you if you fail."

(OOC: Sorry for taking a while to post been busy with IRL because I just recently opened up a store and sorry that the post is short didn't really know what to post LOL)
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Roiben could feel his body beginning to hollowfy. However, he also felt himself slipping away from reality. He woke up in the pitch black world of his zanpakuto. He saw his zanpakuto spirit nowere, and saw his inner world change. The two of them were stanging on top of the Las Noches dome. Roiben wondered how his inner world was changing without his zanpakuto spirit present. On top of that, he wondered were his zanpakuto spirit went.

In front of him stood an inverted version of himself, with a sadistic grin. It was holding Roiben's own zanpakuto, and staring straight at him. It's eyes were bright yellow, just like a hollows. Roiben realized what was going on. It was his inner hollow. Her had to dominate it, otherwise he would be hollowfied. He also knew his zanpakuto spirit and inner hollow were one, explaining how it had his zanpakuto, and explaining the absence of Yuuko. Roiben looked the hollow in the eyes, waiting for it to make it's move.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

[Kagami Kagetora]

Slowly, he came out of the shadows of one of the rocks, walking over to Loki, with a slight sigh. "So this is how a Shinigami becomes a Vizard normally, huh?" Taking off his shades and putting them away, his black and yellow Hollow eyes where revealed. He himself never had been Hollowfied in the way Roiben was now. He was a bit different compared to most Vizard in that regard.
"Was just trainin' here, then that guy cam' in, said he was waitin' for you. So I minded my own buisness, but that does seem interesting..." After a short pause, he continued. That would sound stupid any way he could put it. "If he becomes a Hollow, I can destroy him. Y'know, since I don't know him. Won't hurt me really." Now THAT was an akward situation, but Kagetora at least tried to make Loki feel better, as he watched the body of Roiben begin to hollowfy.

[Roibens Hollow]

"So you are the guy, huh? Pathetic. Where is your sword?" Using Sonido, the strange being disappeared from the place it stood, reappearing only a few inches away from Roiben himself, with a crazy grin over his face, the yellow eyes sparkled with evil energies.
"What can a Shinigami like you do without his sword, boy? You are not fit to be my master. I will make you a part of myself... and slay these bastards out there, one after another, slowly and painfully. Whom do you want to watch die first? The guy who so foolishly unleashed me? Or the walking muscle?" Raising the Zanpakuto, he slashed away at Roiben, ready to kill his hosts spirit and take over.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Roiben didn't need his sword. He could manifest it at will. However, he wanted to start off without his zanpakuto. He was gonna show this hollow any skilled shinigami could fight without a zanpakuto. "I want to see... you serve your master." Roiben jumped back as the hollow swung at him and held his hand out at the hollow. It was time to show the hollow what kidou was. "Bakudo 61, Rikojukoro..." Six thin beams of light moved to slam into the hollow's midsection. As the bars of light were moving toward the hollow, he manifested his nodachi.

Out in the vizard training quarters...

Roiben's body had assumed a hollow form. He had grown two horns, and had a mask like a beasts face. He had spikes made of bone coming from his back up around his shoulders, piercing his chest. His captain's Haori and shirt for his shinigami kimono had been ripped off, and his pants had been tattered. His skin had become as white as a hollows, and he held his zanpakuto. The hollow looked at Kagetora and used sonido to appear above him, swinging his sword downward.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm

"Oh, that's just great. My wannabe-master fights with his magic tricks instead of facing me?" The deep, twisted voice of the Hollow laughed out, an insane grin on his face, as the six rods of light crashed into it's body. Opening his mouth wide, a flickering light enflamed itself in it.
"Cero!" Firing out a red energy wave right at Roiben, it was unusually big compared to a normal Menos or Adjuchas Cero - since Roiben himself was mainly a Kido-user, his Hollow had access to much stronger own spiritual based powers, namely, Cero. This Hollow was not to be underestimated, as already the first cracks appeared in the Six Light Rod Prison.
"Corrupt."
In a flash, the symbols appeared on his own version of Roibens weapon - but as all collors, the white symbols where collor changed into black, while the blade was white. But unlike Roiben, he did not call out the name. For he was Yuuko, and he was not at the same time.

[outside]

"O' crap, did he hear me?" Raising both of his hands, he cought the blade in between them, using his massive strength to hold the Hollow. His own Hollow eyes looked into the ones of the hollowfied Shinigami before him. With a beastly roar, he raised his right knee, aiming to smash it into the belly of the berserking being, in order to knock it back or even out. No killing, of course. Roiben still had time before his body completely hollowfied and his soul would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Roiben jumped into the air to avoid the cero. It was an impressive cero. He could tell his hollow was like him in the manner of being more spiritually powerful. That was gonna make this fight that much funner. He could see cracks beginning to form in the six bars. He needed to use them to his advantage while he still could. However, he heard his hollow begin to speak...

"Corrupt..."

His hollow was using his shikai against him. He figured he might as well activate shikai. Roiben gripped his hilt tight, and muttered, "Corrupt, Yuuko." Roiben's zanpakuto had taken the same transformation as his hollows had, but the swords colors were inverted. It was time for him and his hollow to have a showdown. Roiben swung his zanpakuto in his hollow's direction, firing a wave of reiatsu similar to Ichigo's getsuga Tenshou. It was time to see who knew how to use Yuuko better. Roiben, or his hollow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hollowfied Roiben took kagetora's knee to the gut, but was seemingly unaffected by the pain. With Kagetora in such a close range, he laughed a malevolent, sadistic laugh, and charged a cero, firing straight toward Kagetora's head. It was easy to tell, this hollow was not going to take abuse that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memory brought from the dark   A memory brought from the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memory brought from the dark
Page 1 of 1