WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Matsuri Ichiro I_vote_lcapMatsuri Ichiro I_voting_barMatsuri Ichiro I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Matsuri Ichiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Matsuri Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Matsuri Ichiro   Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

SHINIGAMI

Name: Matsuri Ichiro

Squad: 9th

Position/Rank: Lieutenant (will be determined by 12:00, midnight if Takahiro hasn't come back on.)

Personality: Ravana's (or Fujimaru's) twin, Matsuri's personality is almost nothing like her twins. Hard working, determined, and never slacking off, Ravana wouldn't be half the shinigami he is today without Matsuri's encouragement, and sometimes "tough love". Unlike Ravana, she does not like to sleep in, always being punctual, and will often scold Ravana for taking things too easy, especially since he is a captain. Despite this, she really cares for Ravana, as her brother, and just as he is willing to do anything to protect her, she is willing to do anything to protect. They make the perfect siblings.

When it comes to fighting, Matsuri is much like her brother, save for the fact that she is already serious. She hates to see others get hurt, and will often protect the weak. Whilst fighting together with Ravana, her twin, the two seem to become stronger than they were apart, making them a force to be reckoned with. She is very focused whilst fighting, not allowing her opponent out of sight. This is mainly due to an event that happened while she and Ravana were kids. Because of this, she also tries her best to prove to Ravana that she is strong too and that he doesn't need to protect her.

When she has time off, Matsuri enjoys reading books and drinking tea. She also tries to get Ravana to do chores and other stuff while he has days off; instead of just sleeping. Despite this, the two do often enjoy spending time together on their time off. Matsuri is also a member of the Shinigami Woman's Association, and can be found at most of their meetings. She enjoys torturing Ravana by withholding anything they go over from him, especially about the most popular male shinigami. She also enjoys teasing Ravana by leading him to believe that one of the other female's likes him, only to burst his bubble later. When it comes to men, Matsuri will either get flustered or angry. She has stated that she does not think she will be in a relationship anytime soon, and has not stated having any particular preference, or "type" of man.

Appearance:
Matsuri Ichiro Hwmutl
Matsuri Ichiro 2cekcad

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Name: Kotōmaru (虎淘丸, Tiger Culler)

Appearance: For some odd reason, Matsuri's and Ravana's zanpakuto are linked together, in what is called a "twin-soul." This is an odd occurrence that only happens between twin shinigami. Because of this, both Matsuri and Ravana's Zanpakuto spirit is technically one in the same, although each of their Zanpakuto have different names. Because of this, her Zanpakuto's spirit takes the same form as Ravana's; an orb made of energy. It represents potential as well as Ravana's, and to train her, it takes on Matsuri's own appearance.

Inner World: Matsuri's inner world is the same as Ravana's, and if they are both training together, they will both be in the same inner world at the same time. Matsuri's inner world is a vast, rocky plane, looking much like the Earth when it was first created. The ground is flat and the rocks appear to be a brownish red in color. The skies are eternally cloudy, and they often let loose bolts of lightning. The lightning, however, never reaches the ground. It is only seen in the sky. His inner world is also based on potential; it being a metaphor to show that there are no obstacles in the way of his potential, only his own determination.

Sealed Zanpakutô : Kotōmaru has a red hilt and sheath, as well as a rounded off bronze rectangular guard. The hilt is unique in that it is rod-like. The blade itself is the size of a normal katana, and Matsuri wears her Zanpakuto on her waist, held up by a white cloth.

Shikai:
Matsuri Ichiro 311rza1
Matsuri Ichiro O87ymh

Shikai Description: In it's shikai, Kotōmaru takes the form of a Guan Dao type of weapon. It has a long, pole-like handle leading up int the sword itself, a double edged sword. It also has an axe-like blade at the base of the swords blade, just above the hilt. Kotōmaru's main focus is its strength, followed by speed. Although the axe-like blade helps Matsuri block attacks, it's weakest skill is defense. Kotōmaru also has a slight fire element, able to burn enemies or shoot a fireball from the tip of the blade.

Shikai Abilities:
Enhanced Speed: In shikai, Matsuri's speed is increased, allowing her to move faster.

Enhanced Strength: Since Kotōmaru's main power is strength, Matsuri's strength is greatly increased even in shikai, allowing her to deliver some pretty serious blows.

Kosō Renbu:
Matsuri Ichiro Ifvrxl
By twirling Kotōmaru above her head, Matsuri can charge up spiritual energy into it's blade. After doing so, she slashes at her opponent with the blade, and the area in which she swings it is engulfed by a blue, fire-like energy. Although the energy is not fire, it can burn her opponent, lowering their strength and defense for one post. The energy itself is very powerful, and can cause a lot of damage. There is a 3 post cool down for this attack.

Fire/Burning: Any opponent hit by Kotōmaru's blade will suffer a "burn" condition, causing their body to overheat and lowering their strength and defense. The burn effect will last until the end of Matsuri's next post, allowing her to hit her opponent while their defense is lowered, and cause the burn effect again. The burn effect cannot be stacked upon itself, so it will not get stronger if she hits you more times. She can also charge up energy into the tip of Kotōmaru to fire off up to 3 fireballs at a time. If she fires only 1 or 2 there is no cool down, but if she fires 3 at once, there is a cool down of 2 posts.

Shunkō: Just like Ravana, Matsuri has learned the "Shunkō" skill from Yourichi, both being trained by her at the same time. She can use Shunko even in her sealed form, and all the way to bankai. Although her's is not as powerful as either Yourichi's or Soi Fon's, it is still very effective. She uses it to increase her strength and speed, as well as to neutralize her opponent's movements. Because it is weaker and incomplete, it does not have the side effect of destroying the sleeves and back of her Hamaka.

Release: "Mow 'em down, Kotōmaru!"

Bankai: Ryūkyū Kotōmaru (竜糾虎淘丸, Dragon-Seeking Tiger Culler)
Matsuri Ichiro 2u8l0yw

Bankai Description: Matsuri's bankai looks very similar to Ravana's, save for the energy is pink instead of blue. A dragon's head envelopes her left shoulder as well as a piece of gray fur that goes over to her right shoulder. Her blade is now composed completely of a pink energy which Matsuri can extend and retract at will. She also gains black gloves, apparently made of a dragon's hide, and what appears as the two tie ends of a scarf from under the gray fur. Just like Ravana, Matsuri gains a cape-like sash with a gold trim right above her waist, and she has black, hide boots instead of sandals. She gains two slivers of pink energy that float just behind the right side of her back like a wing and two discs enveloped in a redder energy floating above her left shoulder. Ryūkyū Kotōmaru greatly increases Matsuri's strength, allowing her to deliver some devastating blows. Her secondary focus on speed is now replaced with a focus on defense, allowing her to block many powerful attacks. The fire/burn element is also enhanced, allowing her to fire off more and stronger fireballs and burn her opponent for longer.

Bankai Abilities:
Enhanced Kosō Renbu: In Bankai, Matsuri does not have to spin her sword to collect energy, but this ability can freely be used whenever she slashes with her blade. She can control weather or not to apply this effect to her attacks, and if she does, there is a 1 post cool down.

Ryūkyū Zesshō (竜糾虎淘丸, Dragon-Seeking Finishing Thrust): One of Ryūkyū Kotōmaru's more powerful abilities, increasing its blade to an immense size, enabling her to hit opponents even at medium range with one swipe. The slash is also ten times as strong as his normal attacks, and is a perfect move to finish battles when both the user and opponent are worn out. The ability can be used up to 3 times consecutively before it has to cool down for 3 posts. If not used consecutively, there is no cool down period.

Doragon Hane (ドラゴンの翼, Dragon Wing): By charging energy into the slivers of pink energy that resemble a wing floating behind the left side of her back, Matsuri can fire off a shock wave-like blast made of pink energy at her opponent. After charging up the energy, she fires off the shock wave by flapping the wing-like slivers of energy. The shock wave is very powerful, and can cut through buildings and other obstacles. This ability can be used every 3 turns. It also rocks the ground over where it hit, able to make her opponent lose their footing.

Disks: By charging energy into the two disks floating above her shoulder, Matsuri can fire the two disks off at her opponent at the same time. The disks are surrounded by a redder version of her pink energy, and will follow her opponent around until they hit. When they hit, they explode in a burst of fire before appearing above Matsuri's shoulder again. After they hit a target, they have a cool down period of 3 turns before they can be used again.

Enhanced Fire/Burn: In bankai, Ryūkyū Kotōmaru can burn any opponent hit by the pink energy, not just what her blade is made of, but any of the pink energy she uses in her attacks. The burn effect lowers the opponents defense and strength more than in shikai, and it will last for 2 posts (not counting the post that Matsuri hit her opponent). Matsuri can now fire off up to 10 fireballs from the blade of her sword, and the fireballs will explode on impact. If she fires between 1 and 5, there is no cool down, a 1 turn cool down for firing between 6 and 9, and a 2 turn cool down for firing the max number, 10.

Garyuu Chonninaru (Dragon's Fang Finish): Matsuri's strongest attack, she can charge up the pink energy into her blade and then make it materialize underneath her opponent, underground. Forming into the head of a dragon, it will break free from the earth with explosive force and bite down on her opponent, exploding. The bite has an explosive force itself, and can be very devastating. After the attack, the pink energy forms back up to make her blade. This attack can be used every 3-5 turns depending on Matsuri's condition, but is usually used as a finishing move.

History/Background: Born in the Rukongai, Matsuri's past is defined more by what she did, rather than where she lived. She lived with her twin brother, Ravana, and when they were little, she would be protected by him very often. In one instance, Ravana defended Matsuri from a hollow, collapsing from the effort after it had attacked him. However, before the hollow could kill them, a patrol squad of shinigami showed up to defeat the hollow. After the hollows defeat, Ravana's wounds were treated, and he made a full recovery, but Matsuri never forgot that day, and vowed that she would become strong enough to, in turn, protect Ravana as he had protected her. From that day on, whenever Ravana went out to train, she would accompany him, training herself as well.

Matsuri had known that Ravana's goal, ever since they were both young, was to become a shinigami, and knowing that, she made it her goal as well. She wanted to follow Ravana down whatever path he would take, being there to support him, and maybe even one day defend him. Taking the Shinigami Academy entrance exam at the same time as Ravana, she was also lucky enough to be accepted at the same time as him. Just as Ravana, her determination was only increased once being accepted, and she worked her hardest to stay at the same level as her brother. During her time at the academy, Matsuri was relatively quiet, save for talking to Ravana, but as time passed, she became a much more social person.

When the time came, Matsuri was right up there in the top of the class with Ravana, and shared his enthusiasm to take the graduation exam. Just as Ravana, she had little difficulty with the exam, passing with flying colors as well. After graduating, both of them got accepted into squad 8, each being appointed a ranked position. During their early years in the squad, they were both very determined to show their worth, although Matsuri would sometimes have to scold Ravana for wanting to sleep in. Matsuri believed that every part of being a shinigami was important, even the paperwork, whereas Ravana tended to focus more on doing missions and defeating hollows, sometimes slacking off on the paperwork. Because she knew that Ravana had aspired to become a captain of the gotie 13 even when he was a child, Matsuri was right there with him, encouraging him, and even pushing him harder than he might have pushed himself.

Before Going to take the Captains proficiency test, Matsuri pulled a few strings, and got none other than Lady Yourichi to train both her and her brother. It was through this training that Both Ravana and Matsuri learned the Shunko skill, and it is what truly prepared Ravana for the Captains proficiency test. Knowing which Captains Ravana would have to fight, she could only hope that his training would have been enough and cheer him on. When Ravana passed the test, she was the first to congratulate him, and even threw him a party, something that was not really in her nature. Ravana then surprised Matsuri, telling her that he had picked her to be his lieutenant, saying "There's no one who I would trust more to watch my back than you Matsuri." Delighted, she eagerly accepted the offer.

While being Ravana's Lieutenant, Matsuri constantly got on his case when he forgot to do some paperwork or when he slept in, making many members of the squad think that there were simply two captains of the squad. When Ravana was moved to the 9th division, Matsuri followed him, remaining his lieutenant. Just like Ravana, she didn't hold any grudges, and was just happy to be able to stay Lieutenant of her brothers squad.

Note: This character is to be used by Agito. I made it for him because, as Ravana's twin, I had to make her app perfect to go along with his.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Matsuri Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuri Ichiro   Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 am

i Shall be controlling this character for ravana
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Matsuri Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuri Ichiro   Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am

1Also approved for 2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matsuri Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuri Ichiro   Matsuri Ichiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsuri Ichiro
Page 1 of 1