WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_vote_lcapMartial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_voting_barMartial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_vote_lcapMartial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_voting_barMartial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)   Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am

Me: This Thread is going to be A fighting tournament of the sort's with hand to hand fist's no power's just Inner Ki and Hand to hand combat Kickboxing muay thai tae kwan do that sorta shit' so if you wanna join in come on~ ;3

~Iori~

it was A nice sunny day outside in karakura town as a Young Woman who was wearing a crop top bra shirt and Black Short short's and finger sleeve-less glove's was inside of a training ring As She Had her fist's Cocked back she Was preparing for A Awaited tournament she was set to be in she took a deep breath and looked at her Trainer who had the blocking guard's that you punched at. With amazing Speed iori High kicked up her leg at his side as he quickly blocked. taking a spin around she used the other foot to perform another high kick knocking him back after that she slid down to get under him spinning around on her one hand to kick under him... getting quite rowdy the trainer jumped back a little with a sweat drop. "getting a bit rowdy now aren't we Iori? the tournament will be starting in a second...So Relax XD don't kill me" he said in a joking tone throwing her some Water... Iori grinned and then took the bottle and opened it taking a big gulp and putting a towel on her neck. "yeah i konw..." she said apologetically waving at him. "But i'm Pumped....i can't Wait to pound some face's in and get the trophy this year another to add to my world reknowed collection" she said with a chuckle. the trained looked at his watch and then went to his truck to get the ride ready. "well it look's like it's almost time so come on so we can get their early" he Spoke as he started his car. Iori moved over and jumped in the passenger's seat and as they drove up she looked at the city closely letting the wind blow on her face

After a few round's of making it through the city. She took a stretch as they slowly made it to their Area the Area seemed to Look huge Almost like a stadium in some sense. But quite a normal and closed Area with lot's of people watching. this seemed like it'd be a good way to be even more known then she was though she knew she'd be fighting against other's from her state as well as some other worldly fighter's and it made her grin again getting out of the car she brought a bag along that she had carried into the car and put on her kickboxing glove's as she then cracked her neck a bit and walked in to see a huge Area with a pretty moderately Sized Ring with a good amount of space there were a lot of spectator's today and With that the true Stuff was about to begin... but not just yet since she got here earlier she had to wait so taking the time she went to sit down by herself and quietly meditate

the two commentator's of specialty today Would be Quite the two randomest of people Orca and Listy they would Look down at wearing their own fun type of outfit's as they grinned and spoke making their entrance in smoke and explosive firework's " Well good evenine folks this is the Annual and World renounced Mixed martial art's tournament!" Listy said coming out in what seemed to be a lovely bikini miss america Outfit with a cape on and her out in a wild sort of fashion While orca wore something that seemed like the dress of a princess. as he spoke with her "it's time to see! these strong strong men and women! go at it to choose who is the ultimate and who has the best type of Style!" they both jumped up and did a funny dance clapping their hand's together getting the crowd rowled up for this Event that was about to take Place

Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) 242b90512bf5013c831d0c73e51fcb519ac

~Azumi~

A Young Woman Standing at a good tall height of 5"9 made her way to one of the ring's as she smiled walking on her hand's and as she span around with her feet she seemed to be of african descent...and quite the beautiful one at that...She was a fighter representing Brazil... With the ring of a bell Listy introduced her. "We have quite a skilled fighter coming in today...she hail's from Brazil and has some african heritage as well...She's a strong practioner of capoeira so this should be quite fun seeing a person with her style" she said like one of those intteligent sorta people. Iori took a yawn and watched as she came out and introduced herself. "Hello one and all it's a pleasure to meet ya guy's!" she said in a happy excited tone. "You ready to get this show on the road?!" she said with a lovely hyperactive tone... the boy shouted and shook their hand's giving her praise with that she began to cut on A Song

With a Smirk she grinned as the song came on and then began to jump around in a hyperactive manner as she put her hand's to the ground and span Around With an amazing force creating some small wind as she looked like she was doing a Dance. With a smirk she did a few backflip's as she jumped back up and then did a few spin's showing off her amazing capoeira skill she continued dancing and doing her mix of martial art's through it. "heh! come! on get riled up guy's! go go go go! you guys ready!?" She said as in the mid part she then jumped up high in the air doing a long stretch of the body and landed back down with an amazing back flip giving off some hip action. this was turning out to be quite the enjoyable event now that she came in.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)   Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 am

++::::{Yoshio}::::++

====================

Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Bluehairedmanandkitsune

====================

The Human Boulder

====================

There was a giant applaud as a lone man made his way onto the field, his footsteps being heard down the hallway as he then there was a massive explosion that came from the hallway as a man seemed to come out of nowhere in the middle of the field just looking at the girl that he was about to fight, looking her up and down he smirked a little bit. His long hair was flowing a little bit in the wind almost like a snake along the grass, his eyes stared her down a little bit, Yoshio. That was his name and you could tell that he was powerful, there was something about him that just gave off the feeling that he could crush you. His spiritual pressure seemed immense as some guy had thrown a rock toward him at break neck speed but it stopped a little bit before his head, falling straight to the ground.

"Seems that they want you to win, woman." He stated as he cracked his neck back and forth the sound and him speaking made the whole arena quiet. "You seem, a little less powerful then i was hoping for a little bit of a warm up, but when you are ready you can come at me." He stated chuckling "Maybe you can make me break a sweat."

"Now." Came the voice booming over the loud speaker, it was Listy. Let the games, BEGIN!

The exact moment the buzzer went off, Yoshio just stood there, this was basically telling her to bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)   Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 am

~Azumi~

With a Smirk Azumi put her hand's to the ground as she looked at yoshio... "heh....Well you don't have to worry about me not giving you a good time..." she said and with amazing planted speed on her hand's made her way towards yoshio and then pushed her hand's off the ground to get into mid air as she then began spinning her Feet Around Kicking at him with a great burst in speed landing back down as she then Did a Few high kick's to his head as well as some back kick's continuing the barrage in a fast motion...i nthe form of a dance as well she also swung her leg's up around his neck and decided to Flip him up As well as she then landed back down.... on her hand's as she looked back at yoshio to see if he took any damage or even moved a muscle from her moves.
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)   Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Alecia
------------------------------------
Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) 399e2a9f6384068548f67752acf6777f

-----------------------
Deaths Violet Angel
-----------------------

In the stalls around the stadium, an eager crowd began jumping up and down roaring the fighters names. One in particular seemed to have little interest in the fight in front of her. She stood up from her seat and walked off the site and back into the building entrance.

"Looks like novices have turned up again" The girl looked relatively strange. Violet clothing with white jogging bottoms and violet boxing gear. Her hair curved its way in an ice cream pattern. She looked around the entrance where nobody seemed to be standing. Everyone was outside watching the fight. The loud speakers could still be heard pretty well form inside the actual building. Anticipation quickly took over as the girl crawled over a desk and scribbled her name onto the roster left on the table. "I may as well have a go... Might be able to cause some suffering to those pathetic fighters" Letters began to spell out her name: Alecia. Once she had finished, she lifted her arms above her head and stretched before walking down a different corridor to wait for the loudspeaker to call her on. Maybe the fight had already ended...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)   Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Tourney(Open For Anyone)
Page 1 of 1