WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_vote_lcapIchirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_voting_barIchirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_vote_lcapIchirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_voting_barIchirin's trip to the Human World :3 I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Ichirin watched silently as the gates slid open. She had seen this many times before, but everytime it was like the first. The rush of wind blew through her bright pink hair. Suddenly Ichirin felt warmth on her face. She walked forward to enter the human world. For the 3rd time, she has been sent to Karakura Town. She was sent with Renji Abarai and Rukia Kuchiki. Ichirin fleed to the ground in search of hollows. "I hear one." shouted Renji facing West. Rukia and Ichirin followed him as he flash stepped towards the hollow. In a moment they were there. The hollow was near devouring a soul of a young boy. Rukia jumped up and slashed the hollow without having to release her Zanpakuto. Ichirin picked up the frightend soul and took him a little farther away. In the distance Ichirin could see Renji finish off the hollow. Turning back to the soul, she pulled out her Zanpakutou. "NO!" Shouted the fearful boy. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you-" Ichirin was cut off. The young soul took off as fast as his short legs could take him. Ichirin moaned knowing this soul wasn't going to be easy. She stood up and appeared in front of the soul. The young boy screamed and started to run a different way. Before he could, she grabbed the back of his shirt. Tears shot out of the scared soul as he screamed for his mother. "Calm down! All I'm going to do is help you rest in peace." said Ichirin in a calm voice. The young soul looked at her questionable. "Do not worry, you are going to a better place. Now sit so I can help you." The young boy nodded his head and wiped the tears from his eyes. He sat quivering. Ichirin pulled put her Zanpakutou once more. The end of her sword lit up and reflected off the soul's eyes. In an instant she preformed konso and the soul 'passed on'. renji and Rukia caught up with Ichirin after that. "Come, I sense a hollow." Rukia said pointing East. Rukia, Renji, and Ichirin fleed to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

Mithos had just walked out the gates of Karakura High looking at the sun he said, "I got a feeling like somethings going to happe-"he stoped as he heard the scream of the scared young boy looking around he see any little kids around also noticing that it no one else had heard it then he heard another scream and started running in the direction of the scream. Suddenly mithos saw a bright light, "What the hell, why is no one else seeing this,unless... no it can't be." he whispered as he looked around again to see that no one had noticed anything again yet again. As he continued running in the direction of the scream, he felt an ominous presence,"Show yourself you hollow!"he screamed. Then a hollow appeared face to face with him. Mithos jumped back then spun around and started running in the oppisite direction for about 70 feet and turned around and pulled out a star-shaped pendant,put it in his hand and called, "Arch Quincy Bow, Release!". A quincy bow appeared in his right hand and he picked his arm up pul his bows string and inch and released. A gaint arrow of spirit energy shot at the hollows mask and split it in four peices. As the hollow desolved he noticed there spikes of spirit energy coming his way, "Dammit those Shinigami are heading this way", as he concealed his reaitsue completely. And ran from the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:45 am

Ichirin noticed an odd sense of spiritual pressure dissapear. The hollow was gone as well. "What the hell?!" Gasped Renji. Ichirin looked around and saw a young man running in the distance. Rukia quickly jumped after him. "Rukia! Wait what are you doing??" Shouted Ichirin after her. "That man, the spiritual pressure was coming from him!" Rukia shouted back. Renji quickly followed her as did Ichirin. The soul is fast, thought Ichirin. I don't understand.. I recognize this type of spiritual pressure. Ichrin gasped and stopped in mid-air. I KNOW WHAT HE IS! HE'S A QUINCY! Ichirin didn't think there were any more left. Renji turned back at Ichirin, "Whats wrong??" "That man; he's a quincy." Rukia froze, "A quincy? But how-" she cut herself off in thought. "But isn't there only one quincy left?" Renji asked.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 am

"Dammit, I hope they didn't think it was me...", Mithos said to himself. He wandered down the street that led him to his house and thought about telling Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, and Rukia that there's more than one Quincy left in the world. Gazing up at the sky he said, "If only i could tell them without a feeling of regret, but why do I feel like I would regret it?". He continued staring at the sky for a cope of seconds then he felt the same there spiritual pressures again. Then the thought that they were following him occurred in his mind, ~i think I'm busted but I'm not sure yet~. He finally got to the door to his house looking at the flowers in his garden, then opened the door and went in. Checking for the Shinigami seeing if they followed him but looking around in a way that made it look like he was waiting for mail or something. Then closed the door,as it finished closing he went into his kitchen and got out some spices, a package of ground beef, and some noodles. He began to cook fifty minutes later after he had ate, he noticed the same spiritual pressure spikes. Mithos just ignored it and went to his room and sat at his desk and wrote in his journal: Today was strange, Ive never had to fight a hollow with Shinigami around. I'll just worry about it tomorrow.. He closed the journal got up from his seat pulled the covers on his bed down and got in and went to bed. As his eyes closed he wished that he wasne't the last quincy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:43 am

Night had gone by and no sign of that spiritual pressure. Rukia, Renji, and Ichirin had been searching for hours. "Well he's not here." Stated Ichrin. "We have searched everywhere.. he couldn't have gone so far." Replied Rukia. Renji had fallen asleep on a park bench. Ichirin layed down and closed her eyes, as did Rukia. The three woke up hours later to a sound of a hollow. Ichirin sprung up, "Get up, there's a hollow." Rukia, Renji, and Ichirin felt that this was a strong hollow. "This spritual pressure is massive," stated Rukia. Realizing he wasn't going to be able to defeat the hollow with his sealed zanpakuto, Renji called on Zabimaru. "Howl, Zabimaru" shouted Renji. His zanpakuto released in an instant, the sun reflected off the sharp blade. He attacked the hollow, he managed to get a deep gash in one of the six arms of the hollow. ~What?~ Renji thought to him self. "Hahaha, you think you can kill me with such a weak zanpakuto?" Laughed the bug-like hollow. The hollow instantly healed his small wound. Rukia and Ichrin called on their zanpakuto. "Dance, Sode no Shirayuki."Called Rukia. "Crumble, Kuzureru." Called Ichirin. Ichirin ran forth and managed to get one strike on him, the mark disapeared. "What?!" Questioned Ichirin in shock. Rukia stepped up, and shot her icey zanpakuto at the hollow. Ichirin felt the cold breeze from Sode no Shirayuki blow on her face. A few seconds later, the strong hollow broke free from the ice. "Are you supposed to be captain level or something? That was weak!" Boasted the hollow. In a flash, using 3 of the 6 hands, the hollow grabbed Renji, Rukia, and Ichirin. "Ha! Haven't ate any shinigami in a while! now I get 3!" Ichirin and the others struggled but the hollows hand was grasping so hard they couldn't breathe. "Shit! We need help," Screamed Ichirin.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 am

"Pitiful Shinigami, Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai" said Mithos as he walked down the street towards them, "you two of all people shoud have know thats an Arrancar, to bring a new Shinigami with you, Pathetic." He waked strait in front of the Hollow and stared at it and thought ~to be beaten by this... they were careless~ "Summon Arch Bow!", said Mithos as his bow appeared in he right hand instantly. He raised his arm and bow and pulled the string not even an inch and released it screaming "Bounty Arrow!", a harmless looking reishi arrow shot out and obiterated the Hollow instantly, "That was not worth my time." He walked over to the fainted Shinigami and picked them up and placed them againts the side off a stone wall on the side walk, and then sensed massive spiritual pressure of another Shinigami and immeaditly used the Reishi Death Step to get away from the Shinigami before reinforcemnets arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Hey im sorry my comp broke so ill be back in 2 weeks minimum srry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3   Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichirin's trip to the Human World :3
Page 1 of 1