WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
The Hunger Never Ends. I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Never Ends. I_voting_barThe Hunger Never Ends. I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Hunger Never Ends. I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Never Ends. I_voting_barThe Hunger Never Ends. I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

The Hunger Never Ends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

The Hunger Never Ends. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 pm

~Akinari~

Birds chirped as they sailed through the darkening sky. It wasn’t often that a lightning storm would sweep through Karakura, but it seemed as though today would be that day. Women lifted children into their arms and made for their homes, as pluses hunkered down trying to find somewhere to at least pretend they were getting out of the oncoming rain. The wind picked up, shaking the leaves in the trees and pushing the rusting swings back and forth. Water droplets began to fall, at first slow and light then growing faster, fatter, and harder as they pelted the ground and metal playthings of the park.

The foliage bent under the weather’s onslaught, and then nearly toppled as a dark reiatsu began to leak into the town. The air seemed to crack as a bolt of lightning flew downward, followed by a counterstrike from the earth. The crack in the sky began to open wide, chipping away like glass in hurricane winds, as a vacuum pulled on the world of the living from the world between worlds. The stretch of broken sky finally gave way, the pieces flying backwards in the gigantic pull of hair, dragging rain loose leaves and branches with it.

From the depths of the hollowed out sky a figure emerged. Red hair whipped around two large horns pointing upwards from out of his head, a piece of bone mask hanging over his left eye, which gleamed like rubies in the flashing lightning. His reiryoku seemed to scream of Arrancar and Demonic power, the reiatsu pushing the trees over until they nearly snapped. Metal warped from the strain as he hopped out of the garganta, landing effortlessly on the ground.

His dark skin shined eerily against the blackened sky as his white arrancar jacket that he had stolen from Coyote hung down his body, emblazoned with the number one on the left side of the chest. Though he was no Espada, he was obviously Number One anyway. His white wife beater covered his chest as his pants white pants hung down to white boots. A zanpakuto was carefully hidden behind his back, near his waist, the sheath hidden by the long coat.

The rain didn’t seem to bother him in the least. He was fine with rain it was an annoyance not a problem. After the dryness of Hueco Mundo he was willing to try anything that he deemed to be new. The world of living certainly was that. Skyscraper stood in the distance, beyond apartment buildings stretching up into the sky and cookie cutter houses and hospitals lining the streets. It was sickening if it wasn’t such a good place to come and fill his hunger.

If Akinari, for that was his name, had ever thought of a weakness it was his hunger. He was constantly hungry as though there weren’t enough Hollows and Pluses to fill his growing appetite. And it was indeed growing. With every step he took to further his path, his hunger swelled within him. He had a feeling he wouldn’t have been nearly as hungry as he was if not for the demonic half of his being, battling and submitting to his Arrancar half. He was a monster of pure coincidence, or so he thought. A Demonic Arrancar born during Aizen’s Reign and transformed by the Hogyoku to stand above other arrancars who transformed by natural means. The barriers between Hollow and Shinigami meant nothing to him, and only added to his hunger.

Shit, I’m hungry.” He growled, looking around the park hoping to find someone to eat. Even if it was a kitten or something still alive, he would consume it, his shark like teeth feeling the need to be drenched in blood. “Come out come out wherever you are.” He teased as he looked under the slide hoping to find some random homeless kid that would make a quick snack.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 pm

The Hunger Never Ends. Veras8-1

Veras Luras
効は兄を満たしおいる - Sister meets brother

---------------------------------------
[ F O U N D Y O U ]

The Hunger Never Ends. Image667

"So, this shall be the spot where I will reunite with my long forgotten brother? How... inadequate....and quite dull. After decades of being separated from one another it's incredibly inelegant that we should meet in such a filthy place."

--------------------------------------
- - P R E L U D E - -

The Hunger Never Ends. O06

It was evening back in the Kokuryuteshi's realm where Veras lived. The sky was dark, yet thousands of Kin's faithful soldiers were still out and about running around doing the various errands, tasks, duties and responsibility's in Kokuryu City that kept this place running. These involved higher ups making sure the citizens, slaves and other members of the Kokuryuteshi were kept in check within the city boundaries; transporting prisoners of war, traitors and other beings who rebelled against this massive army to the Kokuryuteshi's Main Base to either be put in the Prision and Interrogation Facility or transported to a torture facility. It was either those two options or be used for scientific gain by the Doha Forces. More casual duties involved: Keeping up the futuristic look this city held by having cleaning squads make sure nobody was vandalizing the city's property, helping new members to the army find their way in this massive place, building new sections to the city and pretty much anything else that kept a massively growing city up and running.

But alas, Veras was not amused by this day. She stood upon one of the many sky scrapers held within this vass city by herself to simply get some fresh air. "...the view from up here, isn't half bad..." Spoke Veras softly to herself as her picturesque eyes pierced down the amazing lights this futuristic city had to offer. "At least it's a decent place to be during night time." Veras then flocked her luscious blonde air as it blew in the breeze ever so elegantly.

God, at this point, she would be the picture perfect girl for a Supermodel.

Soon, however, her cellphone manufactured by the brilliant minds in the Doha Forces started buzzing. The person on the other line had a very important piece of information to deliver to Veras. One that concerned the whereabouts of her brother.

The Hunger Never Ends. 25-1

"Hello...?"

"Yes, is this Veras?" Asked the voice on the other line with a sense of urgency in his voice.

"Of course. What is the problem? I sense a trembling in your voice. If there is something important you need to say, please proceed to inform me of it."

"Y-yes. Well...according to our tracking system, apparently a person with the spiritual pressure of an arrancar and an Iramasha has been spotted somewhere in Karakura Town. We believe this might be your brother you've been curious about." Said the worried man.

"Interesting. No further input is needed. I will check whatever is happening in Karakura out and confirm to you later rather or not this is him. Thank you for your support..." She then hung up the phone and sighed.

"It's about damn time I've found you." She muttered before leaping up in the air and flying into one of the many portals scattered through out Kokuryuteshi's Realm.

- - E N D P R E L U D E - -

-----------------------------------

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

[ L A D Y ]

The Hunger Never Ends. Image665The Hunger Never Ends. Image665The Hunger Never Ends. Image665

[ V E R A S ]

From out of a bright light, Veras appeared in the center of the park seemly undetected due to the horrid weather keeping most of the residents inside. As she glanced around at the dark skies above her, all she could think about was seeing what her brother had become during their long period away from one another. Then, like a ton of bricks, she sensed his spiritual pressure nearby. '...the time has finally come, brother.' She thought to herself; slowly walking towards his direction before finally bolting into her own version of flash step and disappearing in a matter of seconds.

"...so....this is what you are up to these days, Akinari...." She spoke in a dispassionate tone of speaking; apathy written all over her pleasing eyes. "..." Using her flash step, soindo, she reappeared directly in front of Akinari to get a good long look at her fully grown silbing. "As cliche' as this sounds, you've grown much since the last I saw you. And judging from your earlier actions, I can sense the change from the happy-go-lucky child you once were the last I saw you. You've gotten a bitter taste of the real world and reality...." Said Veras in an unwavering voice as she gazed coldly into her brothers eyes.

"Another thing I can tell from your appearance is that you still hold onto that hideous clothing Aizen enforced all Arrancar to wear. Are you still apart of the Espada? Have you still not gone out of that? I myself have found a better team to join. The Kokuryuteshi. Maybe if you've become what I've thought you have become, you'll join amongst our ranks." Veras then lifted her right hand up in order to touch Akinari's cheek.

"It's been so long...brother....do you even remember me?"

[E N D P O S T ]

------------------------------------------------------

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T ]

Spoiler:

Artist: Pendulum
Song: Plasticworld

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:54 pm

~Akinari~

A growl escaped the Arrancar/Iramasha's mouth as he found still no siezable food in his general area. Not even a Shinigami lurked in the place. His hunger gnawed at him, wanting to be fed, to digest another's reiryoku and become even stronger. But it seemed as though that wouldn't be the case that night. The lightning continued to crack the sky as his reitsu poured forth from his body. Was the weather effecting him or was his reiryoku effecting the weather?

He was set to leave the park when he felt another reiryoku, this one familiar to him. So similar to his own but so different. His eyes, the color of liquid burning steel turned first left then right as he felt for where it was coming from before with a burst of Sonido the other was standing before him. His stomach groaned with anguish as he fought down his hunger. Son-Son and the others were gone, his mother was no where to be found, and he certainly detested his father and his little group, but he couldn't bring harm to her. She who was so nearly his twin, even born the same year he had been.

Her speech was dispassionate, a cold voice from a cold individual. When had he ever been so carefree as which she spoke? Certainly she was twisted in her beliefs of what he had done and what he was capable of doing. A part of the Espada? Oh, now he knew she had probably been lied to as she was holed up inside Los Noches during their younger years. "You forget, Veras." His voice was not dispassionate but rather one of primal rage and hunger as he looked his sister in the eye. "While you were busy cowering behind mother's legs, I lived outside Aizen's piss pot home, feeding and fighting for survival in the wilds of Hueco Mundo."

As her hand raised to touch his cheek he stepped backwards away from her touch. "I remember you. Watching you live like a little princess in Aizen's clutches. How great for you." He spat, literally spitting on the ground at the mention of Aizen's name. "How dare you think I could be a member of the Espada? After watching our mother's fraccion be killed in the traitors name? I had to steel clothes, and it just so happened the Espada were to damn weak to stop me." He growled.

"So you found a new group of riffraffs to align with. Do you want a cookie or something? Need someone to tell you that you did a good job and pat you on the back." His own hand shot foreward, hoping to catch his sister's throat in his hand. "Tell me then, why I don't just consume your Reiryoku, feed off your soul so much like my own? What. Do. You. Want?" He growled, preparing to kill her if she didn't have a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 am

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

[ L A D Y ]

The Hunger Never Ends. Image665The Hunger Never Ends. Image665The Hunger Never Ends. Image665

[ V E R A S ]

As she listened to her brother go on, she was somewhat surprised on the inside; though she knew NEVER to show it on the outside. What was feeling was basically shock, anger and disgust. Since when did she ever cower behind her mother? More often then not, Harribel was out battling or doing task's for Aizen that left her alone and vulnerable to the other Arrancar in the base. In fact, one time, an Arrancar had even raped her as a child due to Harribel's absence. But, not even that was able to phase Veras. For later once she gained more power, she located the Arrancar and slaughtered him. So by no means was she able to cower behind her mother nor Aizen.

As for the feeding for yourself part, Veras did learn how to do that due to the intense amount of training she went through after making a vow to herself that she had to stand up on her own and walk on her own. Hell, during one part of her training she had decided to seal herself inside the forest of menos to better learn survival skills in battle. So she was not foreign to that concept either.

Now her brother was beginning to irritate her when he referred to her as a Princess. I mean, sure, she had the body of one, but her past does not match up with the title.

This insolent trash talking to her had to be put to an end. The last nail that went into coffin, metaphorically speaking, was when Akinari threatened to ptu an end to her life. That was the final straw. She would take no more of her brothers disrespect towards her. Veras was going to show him a take or two about respect. One way or another.

"All I wanted to do was check up on my twin, see if you needed assistance in reaching your goals and trying to start a relationship with you. But it seems I was far to naive in my feelings...." Veras then closed her eyes and a faint red glow could be seen emitting from her body. "...never threaten me, little brother, and second...."

The Hunger Never Ends. 111

"Don't you DARE raise your voice against me."

Once Veras opened her eyes, the sclera (the whiteness in your eyes) had turned blood shot red, her iris black and her pupils a glowing red. She then put clenched her hand as she performed her special technique on Akinari, Void Strike Class. If successful, the technique that can constrict an opponent's heart from a medium (approximately 5-10m) distance away. This would hopefully cause Akinari to cough up blood, perhaps bow before her due to the extreme pain this would cause and be temporarily out of breath for a few seconds.

"You will not consume a thing from me because I will not allow your hands to put an end to my dreams, goals, ambitions nor life. Threaten me again, little brother, and I will surely put an end to your miserable life."

Veras then lifted her head slightly and looked down on her brother with murderous intent in her eyes. Ready to kill him at any second if he so chooses to continue this fight with her.

[E N D P O S T ]

Spoiler:

Artist: Death Note OST
Song: Near 2

Back to top Go down
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:58 am

-Akinari-
The Hunger Never Ends. Espada_by_juhaihai
Akinari watched his siblings anger rise with each word he spoke, but he didn’t care. Let her get angry, let her attack, perhaps she would put a stop to his hunger, finally free him of the vice that he was forced to carry by Aizen. Her words about wanting a relationship though struck him, he wasn’t exactly certain where, but it most certainly did strike him. Someone wanted to be near him? To talk to him and develop a relationship with him when his own father had threatened his life for even coming to him?

Of course, he had struck out at his father, the same as he had done to his twin sister. Maybe he should feel bad about that. He didn’t really know. He had never experienced being around someone before. Unless it was to devour them. Suddenly she lashed outward at him, some sort of intensive move, he could feel her reiryoku shifting, so she was obviously meaning to cause him a great deal of pain. Only with Sonido was he able to get back fast enough to avoid the strike. He would have used Chaos Control but mouthing the words would have taken to long.

“Ahh, so Sissy’s got some bite to her.” Akinari smiled as he watched his sister. A smile on his face he said, “Good, I hope you follow through on your threat.” Standing to his feet he dusted off the back of his pants. “You really shouldn’t surprise someone like that, Veras. They might think they were under attack.“ He tilted his head to the side, looking at his sister with his flaming orbs. “I haven’t had the best luck with our family. Let’s just say, Oto-san isn’t someone you want to meet.”

Moving the slide he sat down on the smooth metal, shifting his zanpakuto out of the way as he did so. A deep sigh escaped him as he looked up at the pouring rain, enjoying its feel. “I’m glad you found people, Veras, even for all my pompous talk. Mother’s gone, her fraccion is dead and our Father is a complete and total lost cause…” He muttered before laying down, not bothering that his prized jacket was getting soaked.

“Tell me about them, Sissy. Tell me about your new family.” His voice sounded dejected, miserable even at the thought. Though he had been enraged by his hunger earlier, an attack from his sister had snapped him out of it. “Let me know they treat you well, so I do not have to slay them all.”
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 am

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

[ L A D Y ]

[ V E R A S ]

"..." Taking a small sigh to catch up with herself, Veras had each of her eyes fade back to normal as the red glow that was once illumating all around her body eventually dissipated. 'Hopefully, my dear brother got the message. I didn't come here for a blood bath. Only to make relations...' Thought Veras to herself as he kept a careful eye over her body. Ready to strike if he should ever pull a surprise move on her. But, judging from how lethal her attack could have been on Akinari, she believed he most likely got the point. If not, she'd just have to carve it into his skull until he eventually just backed down from her or ended up dead. But, yet again, that's not why she was here.

After calming down some, she then proceeded to listen to what her brother had to say. Now he was making much more sense in her eyes since he wasn't going off at the mouth anymore. This was when Veras was ready to actually take what he had to say seriously again. But alas, after Veras heard the story Akinari told her, she became somewhat sympathetic again and felt the need to truly reconnected with her brother. I mean, what more did he have to lose by simply hearing his sister out? Nothing. Just a chance to gain a family member he so desperately desired for.

'This rain....' Thought Veras to herself as she took a quick glance up at the weeping sky. 'I believe it is perfect for this back drop.'

"I've always wondered about our father. From what I've gathered from the Kokuryuteshi and your own words, I presume our father isn't the nicest person to talk with. I shall proceed with caution if I ever get the chance to meet him. But I shall see him at least once in my life before I die." Veras said, still holding on to that same unwavering facial expression she held from the very start of this confrontation. Though, as she started to get closer to her brother, a somewhat troubled facial expression could be seen. It was faint, but it was still there. That spark hidden deep inside of her that cared for the well being of twin brother.

"The people I've found are very nice, brother. This organization truly does do their best to fulfill the wishes it's worthy members request's. True, there are a few people here and there that want to roll over and die, but it's nothing my skills can't tackle." Soon, after she was done talking, she stood over Akinari's body and keeled over.

"I can sense the pain of being alone for so long, brother. I am not a fool. I simply came here to see if I could convince to come back with me the Kokuryuteshi. That way, we can be reunited as siblings and you can gain that lust for power you so desire." Veras then moved her finger throughout Akinari's hair. "...I just want you to be OK. We are the only ones of our kind....we need to look out for each other..." Veras then let her hair cover most of her face as a small smile formed around her lips.

"...alright?"

[E N D P O S T ]

Spoiler:

Artist: T.a.T.u.
Song: You and I

Back to top Go down
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 am

~Akinari~

If he had been one for it, Akinari might have cried. But he wasn’t certain he knew how to. The feel of his sister running her hand through his hair was incredible. Like nothing he had ever felt before, such emotion put into one simple gesture. Her people were good to her, treated her nicely and even accepted her even though she was like him. No, she was different, always had been different. She was a Princess, not because of how she looked or how she grew up, but because she had control.

He had no control unless he desperately needed it. The hunger and rage of his youth still drove him today, and it made his stomach roar that it hadn’t been fed yet today. Smiling slightly, and feeling the rain bounce off his teeth, the Iramasha Arrancar suddenly scooped Veras off her feet. He held her to his chest like child, and slowly made his way toward the swing sets.

He had visited the human world a few times, and had seen siblings and parents with their children, at the swings before. Slowly he lowered his sister into the swing and moved behind her, giving her a soft push as he thought about what she had offered. A chance to fit in somewhere, if it was at all possible. His hunger was devastating even to himself. Crushing him and crippling his strength when he hadn’t fed in a while.

“Can they help me?” He asked suddenly, though he continued to push her on the swings. “With the hunger, with the pain? Can they find a way for me to be at full strength when I fight? “ He wanted to know, needed to know if he could be around these people, these... Kokuryuteshi. More importantly, if he could be around his sister with out thinking of her as just another thing to feed his hunger. He would like to know.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 am

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

[ L A D Y ]

[ V E R A S ]

Blink...blink....

This was the first time in awhile Veras had blinked out of surprise. She was taken back when Akinari swept her off her feet, but ended smiling even further as they walked towards the swing set. "This is the first time I've ever been in a situation like this, brother. I can tell from the look in your eyes that it's just as foreign to as it is to me. However, it's a nice kind of awkwardness. Better then the two of us wiping each other out, thus ending our kind." Spoke Veras towards Akinari in a more gentle tone of speaking since she was at ease. She eventually ended up resting her head in his chest, blushing slightly due to the unfamiliarly of this situation.

When they finally reached swingset, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled yet again as her gorgeous blonde locks drifted in the cold, rainy breeze. It was nice to have a sibling to do this for her. It was almost like being the little girl she never got to be. A brief moment of pure happiness. It's what they both needed as siblings.

"Can they help you?" Veras Asked while glancing back behind him with a more optimistic look in her eyes. "Of course, brother. I've seen this Kin Iramasha guy help other people in worse shape then you. Taming a hunger such as your should be child's play for the Kokuryuteshi. They will find a way to control your hunger, make you stronger and we'll both be able to spend more time with each other. It'll be...perfect...in a sense." Veras then turned back around and looked back up at the grey sky before her.

"Although, there will be bumps in the world. Since this guy intends to go to war against the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. We might have to...." Veras then paused and bit her lip silently. "....we might have to fight our mom if she is apart of the new Espada. I'm not sure what happened to her after I left, but I can't confirm nor deny she is apart of the new Espada that was formed. So please be aware of that brother."

Veras then turned her head back towards Akinari to look him directly in the eyes. "Will you be able to handle it if we have to? I'll try my best to convince her to join our side and handle Kin...but....there will be a chance that might happen. We'll also have to fight against our father and his people...." Veras then held onto Akinari's left cheek again and sighed.

"I just don't want to see you hurt by fighting against our family..."

[E N D P O S T ]

Spoiler:

Artist: Imogen Heap
Song: Just For Now

Back to top Go down
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 pm

~Akinari~
‘Our kind.’ The word reverberated through Akinari’s mind. He wasn’t alone, though he probably should have been. He had failed to tell Veras that he had attacked Ketsu first, with the leader of the Iramasha only bothering to threaten him. But she really didn’t need to know that much about it. He almost smiled, but he wasn’t certain that he knew how to do so and instead simply relaxed slightly.

Though at the name of an Iramasha Akinari growled slightly, though hopefully it wasn’t enough to draw attention since she continued to talk as though he hadn’t made any noise at all. The thought of his hunger being cured was enough to draw his attention even more, though spending time with Veras was always a plus he couldn’t trust himself around her for very long. Even though she had shown a great deal of power, he wasn’t sure if she would come out on the other end alive, even if she took him out in the process.

Her hand on his cheek seemed to shake him from his own inner thoughts. “If our mother is there, alive, it means she has abandoned us, same as our father, Ketsu.” He said simply, looking down at his sister, his red orbs still burning as they always did. He wondered if that was part of his being or if he just could never really be happy. ”We were abandoned for being monsters, Veras. No one can match our combined strengths if we work together. And wiping out the Espada might be easier than either of us dreamed.”

What Akinari meant by that he didn’t say. He had heard of someone, someone powerful who was a monster like they were. If he and the monster ever fought he could use it against the entirety of Los Noches and even Hueco Mundo if he played his cards right. ”Don’t worry about me fighting the rest of the family. Demons or Hollows. I know how to take care of myself, Veras. Let me worry about you for a while.” Though he spoke, his voice still held no emotion except for the light growl.

So should he do it? Join these people with his sister just to see his father’s head on a spike? It would be fun while it lasted but would they hold him back, make him into a tool for their own purposes. He couldn’t allow that to happen. If worse came to worse he could get what he needed from them and continue on his way, working ever harder to reach the next level in his evolution, this time with out the Hogyoku’s help.

He stepped around Veras to sit in the swing next to her, and slowly held out his hand for her to take. ”I’ll join. For you. But if they do anything I don’t like, I’m out of there. Any rules and guards they have be damned.” He growled slightly, before turning to look into her face. ”If that happens, I want you to stay out of my way, Veras. You don’t know what it can be like to get in my way.”

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

[ L A D Y ]

[ V E R A S ]

(Sorry for the LONG delay. My computer was broke.)

Monster. Such a harsh word for two beings to be called. Beings who simply wished to fulfill each others own hopes and dreams in order to obtain their pursuit of happiness. They only wanted their share of the pie, yet they received such an awful hand from life. This lead Veras to become somewhat emotional on the inside; feeling hate for the people who've hurt, shamed and looked down on them in life; Sadness for never having a loving family, learning not to care about a lot of things from other Arrancars who were apart of thee old Espada due the fact she had hollow blood flowing through her veins and Hope for the future this Kin Iramasha person promises them...

...A world where they can just be at peace with one another...

It sounds like a far-fetched tail to the average man, but with the help of The Kokuryuteshi it was a very real reality. They've already begun creating new worlds and realms, assembled thousands of races into one group and have the fire power of ten thousand armies, if not more then that. So this dream would soon become real for Veras. No matter what the cost.

"Monsters...." Veras uttered softly as she closed her eyes and sighed. "We aren't monsters, Akinari. We are beautiful beings whose worlds we come from do not yet understand us. I refuse to be labeled as something as repulsive as that and you shouldn't either, brother. We are better then that..." Veras then opened her eyes again and returned the look Akinari gave her; seemly staring into his soul with her sapphire red eyes. Jeez, A man would think that those eyes could melt any heart and bend the person to her will. There is just something about this woman that infatuates some people. "But you are correct on one thing, we are a powerful force when united. With guidance from me, help from Kin and training you and I will become a strong unity of beings that no one will be able to stand against or have the nerve to fight. I'll fix you..."

She then watched him go over to sit on the swing next to her. "That's reasonable, brother." Said Veras with a small nod as she smiled slightly and held his hand. His hand...it feels so warm. "I doubt that anything will happen, Akinari. But, if the worse happens, you are free to do as you please. Just don't have Kin come after you....I'm still not sure what him and the higher ups are capable of. I just want you to be safe before you go on the rampage....so even if that happens....just wait, ok?" Veras then looked up at him and gave him a warming hug.

[E N D P O S T ]

Spoiler:

Artist: Imogen Heap
Song: Just For Now

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Never Ends.   The Hunger Never Ends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Never Ends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Parks-
Jump to: