WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_vote_lcap~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_voting_bar~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_vote_lcap~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_voting_bar~Sugiura Clan Info~ I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

~Sugiura Clan Info~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

~Sugiura Clan Info~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Sugiura Clan Info~   ~Sugiura Clan Info~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 am

The Suguira Are An Ancient Clan whose root's Can be Traced Back to nearly a good beginning of time. Before they Even had their technology, Their history Began With One Woman and One Man. Shigura sugiura and Yamaguchi Hideyoshi They Lived In A Secluded Dojo to themselve's As Well as being traveler's they traveled far and wide throughout the world alike creating solid bond's with People As well as teaching them message's of Love. Soon They Began to build their own City Called ikaruga village. Soon more people who had that message given to them came to live with them. During their Travel's Shigura Came Across A Sacred Line of Gem's. Three. "Tsukiyomi" "Susano'o" and the last and strongest of them All "Amaterasu" With these Gem's She Also Activated something that lay Dorment in herself the Dragon Gate of Amaterasu~ With that being Said.... She decided to Talk to Hideyoshi Of this. One Day She Would bare a few children. one of those Children Would later be known as Misaiko Sugiura, As Well As Yoko, And Listy, These three Children gained their mother's secret power's that she didn't even know her self. It was Thanks to the Gate's inside of them that were unlocked by Shigura's Amplification Ablitie's when shigura learned of this she showed yamaguchi and from that day Forward they bare more children to carry on their name and pretty soon the Children grew up to be Skilled sword's Men in the edo period...During the or Tokugawa period Shigura Trained them in the Way of the Sword And Each Day perfected their Samurai prowess as well as creating a few more children. Using Her own power's as well as Having more children Along with Hideyoshi. Pretty Soon the Clan had spread to become A House Hold Name and Race. Which Amazed shigura. Though one day yamaguchi would die. Shigura had to watch over her main children In which she would do until one Day her City came under sieged do to a dark spirit known as Bushido(not kenshin's character) Shigura Luckily Saved The Town through one Way or Another by using her own life to go down to Hell Along With Him. In Which the Sugiura Clan would never see their foremother Again. Whether She is Still Alive is a mystery to them. it is said that she and Him had a Decisive battle in which they both died

After that The Now Growing Sugiura Clan had evolved through Time. Making due of Each Era As Well as Using the Gem's to Bring Life to the City even More. Creating a Shrine for Each. That Being Said. They needed a New leader. A Now teenage Misaiko Decided to take that Up. Through the idea of her body guard and half sister Baiken. Baiken Showed Misaiko her clan heritage and convinced Her To Continue as their Leader. Misaiko had become a Skilled Leader and Expert swordsman being feared by Any Swordsman she came across with the exeception of a Few. Thousand's of Thousand's year's Later..She would go on to have a Child by the Name of Midori. While her latter Sister Listy had A Daughter by the name of iori. both having the Same Father's. Misaiko Would watch Midori for some of her year's as a Baby. But A Change had happened in Her. She Gained a Dark Persona Known as Iko and At night. Much to her dismay and Chagrin Would Kill her own kind off as well as friend's of the sugiura Clan. this Led the Clan to believe Misaiko was possesed And or betrayed Them. Baiken Couldn't believe It. Listy was angered and one day confronted Misaiko in A Battle that Would Ultimately Change the World a Final Battle in Which Amazing Catastprohe Happening Leaving Everything With their energy in it's Wake

In the End however Listy Lost And Misaiko Spared her Life...She Decided it Was Best to Leave the Village of Ikaruga. And To Never come Back Again. She decided Midori would need a New mother and later Gave Her To A Sister of the church Who woudl raise her for the latter point's of her life. Listy Raised iori a bit more...Until her tedious life of having to be the Clan village's Leader became hard. So she decided to do the same as Misaiko....Finding the sister Listy Got her Answer's and decided to help Misaiko from that Day Reconcile And Repent.

Through All of this the sugiura's Were in no Fact Done. No No. They were able to have enough Power's All their own through having their children bared By Other race's(Ie: Shinigami, Hell Even Some Good Arrancar) That being Said They had also Come Across Technology And Began to Create their Own technology, It is Said that the Sugiura Clan village of ikaruga's Technology is Known as one of the best of the best. Their prodigal and intellectual prowess being Second to None. They Alone Learned Simulation Machine's that Are Near identical and Real Able to Train their Clan to their fullest Extent. Also A Huge Line of Mecha Machine's that they Use To Help the Army And America. As Well as their own Selve's. They Also Create Weapon's From the Sugiura Clan. Such as Claw Blade's Chained Kunai's And Etc. Etc. It is said That Mion and Her Father Jubei Though not member's of this Clan Are Partly the Reason for Why their technology is So Fine Tuned and Well~

Last but Not Least, The Sugiura's Learned of Something they Held Dear. Martial Art's. Through these Martial Art's. The sugiura Clan learned of Honor. Respect. and peace of mind. One sugiura back in the edo period had a Disease in which most thought would seemingly kill her without the help of either The Three Sacred Gem's or the sugiura hospital but learning of aikido. Her disease Was Seemingly healed over Time. This Amazed the sugiura clan And They Created A School for the Woman to Teach the Martial Art's Too finding other martial art's master's they Created A School That taught Beast's Art's as well as traditional martial art's. The Beast Art's Are something they held Dear. As Well as the martial art's that the Master's from Over the World Taught Them. So as Such the Sugiura's Are Mostly All talented in at least one Martial Art. With the exception of a Few Who Hone their swordsmanship instead

Extra Note's For the sugiura's are that they excel at most War Like Objective's Such as Assination or learning How to go on Mission's. As Such the sugiura's Have Created A Wordly Bond With Some of the World's most talented assasin's. Training them in the way of the assasin.

All in All the sugiura's have a Widely connection to most race's and is very well respected...though they are not above fighting back if they feel their existence is threatened
Back to top Go down

~Sugiura Clan Info~
Page 1 of 1