WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Zin Yuudeshi I_vote_lcapZin Yuudeshi I_voting_barZin Yuudeshi I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Zin Yuudeshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Zin Yuudeshi Empty
PostSubject: Zin Yuudeshi   Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:27 pm

VIZARD

Name: Zin Yuudeshi

Personality:

Zin has a very active and loud personality. He usually likes to antagonize, or "Troll", people most of time by pointing out their flaws, mistakes, personality or anything else he can think of. However, he doesn't do this out of hate, rather as a practical joke. Usually after he is done trolling people, hells them they were just joking. Especially if they are one of his close friends. (Which he rarely ever trolls.)

Zin also loves to show off, be acknowledged as strong or looked up to. Rather it be in battle, knowledge or anything else Zin just likes to show others what he is capable of. It may come from always being a disappoint to his father, the period of time where he was weak or his own personal issues, but this is just something that's apart of his personality that he can't shake. It's apart of who he is. A show off.

Zin also rushes into many decisions without thinking about the consequences. His motto is usually "Kickass, talk later.". And thus, this type of wreck less thinking usually gets him and others into a lot of hairy situations.

However, Zin is a very loyal person. If you are one of his friends or family, he'll have your back no matter what goes down. And that's one of the good and redeeming qualities about his personality.

To find out more about him, I suggest you figure it out for yourself.

Appearance:

Zin Yuudeshi Zin

Background/History:

Zin Yuudeshi is the son of Haruko Yudeshi, a Captain in the Gotei 13, and Hideki Yuudeshi, a former captain of the Gotei 13. Growing up his family had real problems. Hideki and Zin's mother, Haruko, often had many physical confrontations in front of the family. Even having to have Zin's older brother, Tohru , step in and break up their fights. Nevertheless, though, once his father left the family they were quickly evicted out of their home and forced to the street for about 6 months.

In the course of those 6 months Zin and his family was forced to do a lot things to help his family survive. Each of his siblings had to run down to the local market and steal whatever food they could curry in their hands, shirt, pockets and bags. After getting sufficient food, they ran back to a homeless shelter their mother had build for the under a bridge overpass. And to make things worse, after a few months had past and Haruko ended up getting sick from an unknown illness and had to be hospitalized, while the kids were forced to stay at their makeshift homeless shelter and look out for one another. During this time, even though Zin was depressed and didn't know what was happening due to his youth, he still kept hope that things would get better over time. You had to keep a positive attitude up if you wanted something to change. If you constantly thought negatively, then you will constantly get negative results. That's just what Zin thought at the time.

And eventually...that wish came true.

Unknown to him at the time, Shadin had come across great powers. And he used these powers to earn his family more money so that they could pay off Haruko's medical bills and find a small apartment in a bad side of Karakura for them until they were able to get welfare. Then, after a few years had passed, they had come across a small house in that same area and eventually moved into that. And for awhile, it was alright. His mother was very strict, but Zin learned to live with it.

However, in 2007 Nero had kidnapped Shadin's family in order to lure him out since he heard Shadin possessed a powerful demon inside of him. During that time Zin, Revy and Haruko were kept inside of tubes for a few months until Shadin, with help from his friends, were able to save his family. But, after all that had happened, Shadin had to come clean about the spirit world. Shadin told his family everything about it, but kept his demon powers a secret still. Zin was surprised to hear all of this and even more surprised when Haruko revealed that she was a former captain. So after that, Shadin started teaching his siblings how to protect themselves with basic stuff and getting their spiritual awareness up. Nothing to major.

But when the war against Nero began in 2009, Shadin decided it was best to train Zin even further and have him discover his shinigami half. So, through rough training with Shadin and Urahara, Zin was able to discover his shinigami powers and was even able to learn Shikai. This made him strong enough to fend off some of Ender's warriors during the war with Ender. However, even after all that, Zin did not play a major role in that battle. He simply protected Karakura Town and left the bigger fights to the others since his powers didn't come that far. And it wouldn't be until a year later that he learned bankai and another two until he got a good control over it.

Meanwhile, during the time of peace, Zin received training from Captain Tsubine of the Gotei 13 through intense battles they had with one another. Eventually he picked up some moves from him, perfected his kidou and got stronger through battle experience. Tsubine, however, became concerned for Zin's safety after he got word that demon world would be after everyone associated with Shadin in order to free Oni Chiita from his Shadin. So, with no other thoughts in mind, Tsubine suggested they hollowfied Zin. At first, Shadin was against it, but then realized his brother needed this edge in order to protect himself. When he finally agreed with Tsubine, they each went to Urahara with the Hoguyku Tsubine had mysteriously and performed a hollowfication process with Zin. It was a hard battle for him, but he eventually overcame his hollow and became stronger because of it.

After that, the rest is history. Zin encountered another fellow vizard named Sho who he met through a random fight his brother unintentionally set up. When the battle was over, these two became friends and Sho started teaching him sound attacks, unlocked Zin's recursion form, taught him how to better behave in battle and many other lessons. With all this power gathered, Zin then went to Loki Arjan and joined the Vizard corps and became Kidou Corps Leader.

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Nometsu's Physical Appearance: (Below is a picture of Nometsu's physical appearance.)

Zin Yuudeshi Nometsu

Nometsu's Personality:

Nometsu is a very soft-spoken individual. She is often very well mattered, respectful to mostly everyone she comes into contact with and comes across as very intelligent and wise person. Which seems like a complete opposite of what you would think Zin's Zanpukto would act compared to his wild nature.

However, that does not mean she doesn't get irritated from time to time. Especially when dealing with Zin's immature actions coupled together with Zin's inner hollow. She often finds herself on the short end of the stick when it comes to these two. It's hard to ever talk sense into them. Nometsu tries her best to guide Zin through the trials of life, but he only listens to her half of the time. Meanwhile, she is usually fighting his hollow side who barely listens to her wishes.

But when all three of their lives are threatened, these three will put aside their differences and use each of their abilities to destroy any threat.

Where it lives: Nometsu lives in a space of whiteness that she, the hollow or Zin can manipulate to look like whatever they wish. Meaning, that with her will, she can change it to look like a forest, a city, space or whatever other kind of setting.

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Zin Yuudeshi Samurai-sword

Shikai Description:

Not much changes for Zin after he activates his Shikai. The only that really happens is that when Zin goes into his Shikai form his Zanpukto becomes engulfed in white flames and his body sometimes a white or red glow depending on rather or not his hollow power is active. So as you can see, his physical appearance doesn't really change much aside from a slight glow.

Shikai Abilities:

When in Shikai, Zin can extend his sword's blade to almost any length. The furthest he has ever done this is about ten or twenty miles back during Ender's war to wipe out thousands of low-level soldiers. Though he believes can extend it even further.

Also when in Shikai his power increases, his speed increase, his stamina increases and his defense. Pretty much standard for any power up.

But his endurance is something to be admired. His body can withstand a lot of damage and still come back for more. Zin's not really sure if this is an ability of his Zanpukto or just his will, but it takes a lot to take this man down. Everyone who has ever fought Zin can commend him on his endurance and how much abuse he can take during battle.

Another thing, his Shikai may seem useless, but it's actually pretty useful. He can also have any part of his sword cut off and use the flames for himself.

Example: During one of his fights with Iori Zin activated his Shikai, had flames from his blade attach themselves to each of his arms and then he commanded them to turn into drills in order to shot fireballs at a fast rate of speed.

So Zin's Shikai can come in handy. Especially if it's combined with his mask.

Release:

"Awaken From Slumber, Great Fire Goddess Nometsu!"

Bankai Description:

His Zanpukto is no visible at this point, as instead a large circle of white flames appeared around Zin's feet as a pair of fiery white wings formed on his back. These flames can also be red from time to time depending on if Zin is using his hollow energy.

Bankai Abilities:

When in Bankai he can use the circle of flames to conjure up any type of weapon imaginable. He mainly uses twin Kanatna's, however. The circle of flames, along with the wings on his back, are also used for eyes. They automatically protect them if a threat is coming and he can't see it coming. Say for assistance there is a cero coming at him from behind, his wings will see it coming and alert the circle below his feet to immediately form a shield of fire around Zin to protect him from the attack.

And yet again when in Bankai his power increases, his speed increase, his stamina increases and his defense.

Vizard powers:

Hollow Mask: The Vizard remain in complete control while wearing their masks (unlike Ichigo's early unstable transformations). According to Aizen, the fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami.
Bala (虚弾 (バラ), bara; Spanish for "bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twentyfold speed.

• Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

• Enhanced Speed

• Enhanced Stamina

• Enhanced Strength

• Enhanced Spiritual Power

• Efficiency: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting thier power.

• Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast. Vatou's Ceros are a light blue in color.

• Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations. The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off: Ichigo can only hold his transformation for short periods (eleven seconds at first), while the other Vizard have seemingly no limit to how long they can last..

• Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

• Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound" Japanese for "Transfer Effects") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps. Vatou is extremely profecient in Sonido, as he was profecient in Shunpo as well.

• Burning Cero: Zin has the ability to combine the flames from his Shikai or bankai and combine them with his cero in order to create a cero encased in fire in order to deal more damage to his opponent.

Hollow form:

Zin's hollow form is similar to his recuression.

When Zin enters his Hollow Form, his mask becomes engulfed in black flames, while the part the mask that covers his eyes are consumed by white flames. His mask also grows two sets of horns that are vertical. After that, his hair becomes somewhat longer as it reaches down to his upper back and usually turns white. His skin also turns black with symbols covered in white flame all over his body. Then His height also increases to about 6'7, a spikes made of red white appears on each of his wrist and ankles, he grows claws on both his hands and feet and his voice becomes more hollowfied.

Hollow mask:

Zin Yuudeshi Zinspossiblemask

Resurrección:

When Zin enters his Resurrección form his mask becomes engulfed in white flames, while the part the mask that covers his eyes are consumed by red flames. After that, his hair becomes somewhat longer as it reaches down to his upper back and usually turns red. His skin also turns white with symbols covered in flame all over his body. Then His height also increases to about 6'7, a ring of red fire appears on each of his wrist and ankles, he grows claws on both his hands and feet and his voice becomes more hollowfied.

As far as abilities go, once he goes into this form he is ability to shoot off cero's/bala's at a much faster rate, perform Sonido and Flash step at the same time to make himself much faster, he gains the ability to use Hierro and most of his attack's are much stronger in this state.

Roleplay Sample:

Do I really need to? I've proven time and time again that I can Role play as a 0 Tier character.

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Wed May 19, 2010 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Zin Yuudeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zin Yuudeshi   Zin Yuudeshi Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Approved 0-4
Back to top Go down

Zin Yuudeshi
Page 1 of 1