WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Taro, Selena~ I_vote_lcapTaro, Selena~ I_voting_barTaro, Selena~ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Taro, Selena~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Taro, Selena~ Empty
PostSubject: Taro, Selena~   Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Name: Taro, Selena

Appearance: Taro, Selena~ AnimeVampireGirlBlondChocolate-1

Personality: Selena. A young who who just entered his early twenties is quiet a lady. There is no doubt she was the most popular female in her classes during high school, and collage. A fan club of boys who followed her since she was in high school to collage yet they still stalk her until today. There is no doubt that she was the loner type but yet she was able to make the girls swore her if just the stare of her ember eyes just drove the girls act like chicks. Though since she is a loner it was hard to keep them away from him. Truly Selena is a hopeless romantic, every nice she dreams of the woman who is going to be with him... The one would watch her day and night; it's that something that makes her wish whatever was there real. She wants to be with someone who is just simply would be with until the every end of there life span. Selena don't want a fanboy who stared at her day and night and only like him for that. It was that sickening that all these boy wish to know about him so they could only marry him for his good looks and have child that are handsome.

Now Beside her being a hopeless romantic, She acts rather hard to get in a sense that it would block the girls from coming flocking. Her mood would be rather heartless towards them and hateful. It is only to the fact that they will leave if she act mean to them. Though the fact she is rose but not the most perfect one in the garden. She is greedy for the complete power and wanted more and more of it until he completely losses his mind going power hungry. Gambling is another thing about her she can't help but feel excited when everything is on the line but normally she always wins at it. Now normally around people she knows and cares about he is much more safe around. She is much of a settle person, he only knows the black and white. Good and Evil... Not the Good doing Evil things to the bad guys besides punishing them. It all black & white. She makes on what he heard, so she settle with his opinion and never will change it until proven wrong right in front of her pretty face. Though if you are close enough to her, things might change..

Power: Selena is a human whose primary ability is the manipulation of potential or kinetic energy. This is manifest both internally and externally, energy charges her body giving her greater strength, stamina, and agility than any non-powered human, as well as being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and disproportionately powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card is as powerful as a hand grenade in Selena's hands. Selena has the ability to charge living as well as non living matter, though this ability is the source of much controversy in Selena's life as well as the continuity and nature of the character. He almost never charges organic matter. Selena is skilled in card throwing with great accuracy, and all aspects of thievery. One of his trademark tricks is to hurl playing cards at an opponent, charging each card and turning it into a deadly projectile.

Selena customarily wears a suit of highly articulated light body armor and his weapon of choice is a telescopic metal staff but only when combat training and in-combat. She is extensively trained in martial arts, particularly French kick-boxing or savate, which coupled with her Thieves Guild training and natural abilities, makes her a superhuman combatant. She is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, utilizing street-fighting techniques and acrobatics.

History: June, 9 this little package of sexiness was born into a rich and powerful family who specialized in thieving and social abilities. Her father was quiet a looker just in his mid twenties when his daughter was brought into this world, and her mother was a beautiful maiden who would grace any table with her presences. It came to the fact that this child was going to bring her family to a higher ranking upon this world where thieves are locked up maybe for life. Of course this family having the police wrapped around their ring finger. It was nothing much to the cost but it was worth it..

At the age of four years old, Selena was already stealing items from expensive and well-guarded jewelers and banks and of course nothing could catch the tiny lad for an odd reason, and her parents took that quickly. Their daughter was something more then they would have ever imagine having, someone who change their own status and how much power this child could have! They quickly took this chance and began to train her within the thieving guild. Of course Selena had no idea what her parents brought him into but about a few months later that placed inside was blow up... Our little Selena was not going to piss with anyone that messed with her... So she decided to destroy the place along with her greedy ass parents. Since Selena was not a part of this school preschool, this genius forced the owner of the Thieving Guild to be his guardian, to pay for it. Until he is 18 years old, he can't not touch the funds of his parents, so she had to make do.

About six years old, a new Thieving Guild had formed back over the burned and busted one, and Selena was already pass the second grade. It was because of her parents at such a young age had force this destiny of thieving and hacking, etc this young lady had to only continue to grow more and more. Every night in her 'new' father's library of such old books filled with such wisdom along with some of the new novels, Selena would take all night to read the books one at a time. This child was surly something special. Through and through each book, his teachers would grasp at this child's ability to learn so quickly but this came nothing new to the Owner of Guild. The reason why this child was there, was to become the legend that they all heard from the parent's parents. A fierce name came upon those elders, Sweet little Selena was the sinister yet most powerful thief to be. Yet unknown to her own destiny this child continues to go blindly in the murky mist.

At the age of Eight, her training began to become quiet intense this was coming from the owner who was tortured at birth and trained all his life. Selena brought miracles to those impossible and quiet dangerous techniques to the possible. It was not that hard of task only if one could put his or her mind to it. Practicing French kick-boxing and after school program of acrobatics. Something that gain such praise that she perfected more and more every day, many tried to get in within a contest and tournaments but both of them, Selena and the owner would decline it every time. Selena in the case didn't want anyone on her case saying that he is that mysterious thief when she really wasn't. It only made her upset even more that this placed upon his shoulders when he didn't want it. Selena just wanted to be normal like everyone else. This could not be helped... Normal people wished had super powers but those that have those... Wish to be only normal..Selena could never be normal for a reason because she was to be this female who be looked up to from all thieves and kids as if she was this super hero.

Those this was not going to stop her from going farther in her search of great power. She wanted this power to save that special someone when she comes up.. When she hit 11 years old, she grew about 2 feet and 6 inches making her about 6'5 feet tall, much taller then anyone in her class and taller then teacher. It was her growth was something that made things much more harder with his training. He failed at some of the things she could easily done when s was much shorter.. So ever night he would train so hard until he would pass out... That lead to the meeting of her. This girl who found her passed out cold in the forest, took him to her cabin... She could not remember it was a boy or a man.. Her vision was not clear only thing she could remember was that sweet scent of roses and jasmine that rush it brought to her nose. She was bewitched by him... When she woke up, she was at her house..

Unknown about the maiden's name or even looks... only the special scent that he had. So the years few by she came upon 16 years old and High school so fast for him. A perfect student, and a very desirable female upon the girls. Every pair of eyes watched her closely, they all followed this female no matter of course not the locker room and the bathroom. The locker room well, they had to sneak cameras within there when there was no one else within or even looking to see the hot body she had. To Selena, these were failures in the progress.... She only wanted that natural scent....that one master's pure scent, Selena knew from the fake ass scents that human had made. They didn't even come close on near her pure and quiet lustful scent. Selena just was amazed how men were stupid... and stubborn to say she is love with me and argue about it.

Both High school and collage went so quickly, with a master degree in the arts, creative writing and business, she took over the Guild within no time and a business called "Taro CEO" which made poker cards, chips and so much more. Beside that our little Selena found herself confused at why he at the place she is now. Selena just can't seem to be happy but then again that is what he is ... A lost romantic. Today he is running his business without a problem, ignoring the things that he saw unlike normal humans...Yet what will happen next.

RP Sample: LOVE

There were so many to put Love.... Love is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness or a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment. Can they always share love with them? When love comes out there is always sorrow coming among them all, questions and so much more. Regret is was hurts most people.. To remember with a feeling of loss or sorrow; mourn or a feeling of disappointment or distress about something that one wishes could be different. Never less if one could truly love one, regret would not hurt them as much...

A dream, A wondrous thing to have. But some ask what is a dream? Series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep. Dream reports range from the very ordinary and realistic to the fantastic and surreal. Humans have always attached great importance to dreams, which have been variously viewed as windows to the sacred, the past and the future, or the world of the dead. Dreams have provided creative solutions to intellectual and emotional problems and have offered ideas for artistic pursuits. A type of cognitive synthesis that facilitates conscious insight may occur subconsciously during dreaming.

It was a glamorous day, the sky was cloudless. The lovely songs that each bird singed rang throughout the air. The tiny squirrels groom their fur light then biting gently. City busy ever... Japan was so beautiful... Couple roamed the city, it was something. The able to love amazing from others then the U.S.A. It was something much more loving... No wonder her father didn't want her to come to Japan when she was little. It is so wonderful and Selena would be able to do something then be rather some famous gunslinger but yet Japanese people adored her. Selena could not help but love it, yet she didn't really care for it. Something that would make a difference. To do her rightful job, to make people laugh and smile and just have a better day. To make sure peace was all around the city.

Selena got of her limo as she ended up at the beach about sunset...Distant and a terrible reason to live in this vying world that only the trespassers have claimed as their own unable to sense the unpredictable cohesive form of danger. In the distance the ocean's waves churning with such compassion against the teethe rock ledge. Those golden eyes glistened as if it was a sunset on the blaze.. Little concern about the people who perish into their own greed and desire of there, yet who going to mourn for their death?

The eruption of the emotions was all one could gesture. That is all we humans can really do, is it not the truth?
“Yet our true nature we cover up the expression for more and more? What will be come of me once this would has to my silver framing? Will civilization remain the same or will mountainous waves of momentarily insanity?” Those golden shivering bracelets crumbled in the crushing waves of the never ending ocean as they were devoured by the strength of that golden blond haired maiden. At her prime age she will never has to grow old that this knowledge of the human races finally coming to the final generations that we know it.

Might it has be desperation that came to her mind immediately repeated several times, suspected that they ethereally would never let her rest until she oversees the expression of her very soul ripping from her dense body. That exquisite form was just gestured someone to come to her, yet that is not what she truly wants.

Eventually this perfection of artwork will bloom to her rightful place, as the sun danced along the horizon; the last of the resistance immediately crumbles with little concern with the depth of her twisted and scourge soul. For reality desires no semblance to what is fact or opinion. Monstrous black aura erupted from with the maiden's body.

Suddenly the ethereal wish to be only normal could only over-ride this desire to disappear form time. Suspected that her astonishment didn't mean a word that she would possibly go if it wasn't for the one true wish. This female only wanted to find that one person that she could spill everything out to, someone who wield enough strength to pick her up into a little craven in a forbidden palace perched atop of the very edge of monstrous cliff, and love her to the point they wish it lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Taro, Selena~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taro, Selena~   Taro, Selena~ Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Approved, 2-2+
Back to top Go down

Taro, Selena~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: