WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_vote_lcapRise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_voting_barRise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_vote_lcapRise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_voting_barRise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:14 am

---------------------------------------

"The lives of humans are pathetic. They cower to themselves and only wish to live under a rock, and when the strong weed them out, they call it wrong. I saw injustice before my own eyes, and when that wrong happened in front of them, they did nothing. Don't think of me as the Executioner, Judge, or Jury... Just call me the criminal causing your despair~ <3"
-Claire Clixx-Kimura

Memory Rosary Claire Clixx-Kimura
絶望の記憶数珠
Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Tag2

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Phoenix%20firebird

THE.FLAMES.OF.REBIRTH.BRINGS.THE.NEW.ENEMY

in the midst of the mountains, a flame rises as the clouds surround the source of rising power. Darkness was spewing from a small circle on the ground as all life forms fled from the area. Something dark was coming and it was one of the greatest fears of those whom remember it. The flame rose above becoming a large pillar of fire. The flames of rebirth rose in power as a large source of Reistu burst from it's source. As the flames dropped, rising from the darkness was an individual wearing a dark red dress. The hair was red and dropped down to the waist. The flames fully disappeared and standing now was the nightmare of existence...

The Queen of Despair...

Claire Clixx-Kimura has returned...

Turning to face the mountains she overlooked the mountain side. It looked familiar. As she looked around she was reminded of her life. How she was alive once, and how she was killed in front of her brother and sister-in-law. Claire was reminded of her desire to cause pain...

She wanted to kill, and watch others suffer for their losses as she has lost everything...

Claire's earrings lit up and she turned her head a little bit, knowing where to go. There was a very strong power source coming from a certain direction, and Claire was curious as to what it was...

She walked in the mountains slowly and quietly, with a small grin upon her ruby red lips...

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

\\K i n I r a m a s h a\\
" 新しい神は宇宙の"

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Image369-1

(Sorry for the crappy post. I just wanna get this thing over with.)

At the top of this mountain stood one of the most feared, powerful and wanted men between Demon World, The Soul Society, Earth and Hueco Mundo. He not only threatened the lives of people who inhabited each of these world, but is even planning to go as far as to destroy other worlds, universes and even alternative dimensions. And his plan was quite simple. Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image. But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

So, with all this mind, why the hell would Kin bother coming to the real world now? It was simple, he was in search of somebody. A certain memory rosary. He knew not much about this person, but knew they would be an awesome asset to his already insanely strong army. And with the help of his Research Department, he was able to pin-point the location where she would reappear after digging up some background information on her.

"...so she's finally arrived...." Muttered Kin as he unfolded his arms and smiled. "Time to let her discover me...." And with that, Kin had an enormous orange glow emit from his body so that the Memory Rosary would be lead right into his hands.

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T.}

Artist:
Death Note OST
Song: L No Nakama

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm

"The lives of humans are pathetic. They cower to themselves and only wish to live under a rock, and when the strong weed them out, they call it wrong. I saw injustice before my own eyes, and when that wrong happened in front of them, they did nothing. Don't think of me as the Executioner, Judge, or Jury... Just call me the criminal causing your despair~ <3"
-Claire Clixx-Kimura

絶望の記憶数珠

Well what was this?

Claire stopped walking as the power source she was reading rose slightly. It would appear that her knight in shinning armor has indeed appeared, but would this be the one? The one that Claire is walking to would either be one of good power wanting her to do some real bull crap along the lines of saving a kitten or some sappy shit, or it would be of someone with a beautifully twisted mind like hers. Claire didn't remember her previous life, but she did remember that she wanted everything to suffer...

Was this one going to feed her desire or lead her to a place to where she can feast upon those of whom are weak?

Claire decided that since it's been years since she has risen, she wished to play. Claire gracefully walked to the power source. As she got closer, she could read everything about it. It was dark. This made Claire lick her lips in anticipation. It was indeed a power that was marvelous and held quite beauty within it. This was indeed something to become interesting of course. It color, taste, type, and everything was entering Claire's mind. She was getting a really good reading on this individual and it was obvious now...

This was indeed a Knight in Shinning Armor...

Claire reached the point of the one and showed herself without any hesitation. She looked up as the individual was standing on a rock, and seemed to be awaiting her arrival. This made Claire grin at to how interesting this new world was. How marvelous all this will truly become indeed!

"Why aren't you the handsome one. Tell me..."

The question that mattered most...

"The power of the Memory Rosaries. The power to remove existence... If you held that power in your hand, what would be your goal?"

Claire wanted to know the intentions of this one. She could tell by his dark stature that it was going to be fun, but she wanted to feel the hated in his words. Was it going to be words of a lesser of two evils, or was it going to be something so brutal it would make the devil cry in a corner?

This peaked Claire's interest...

Who was this handsome man, and what was his intentions with one of the most powerful tools in existence?

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:38 pm

[ K i n I r a m a s h a ]
チャイルドプロディジー

When Clarie arrived at his location, Kin smirked after taking a good look at her. Appearance wise she was, at least in his mind, the female equivalent of himself. Since, after all, Kin always thought of himself of having insanely good looks. Once he got through the physical appearances, he began to sense her reitsu and felt she was pretty powerful enough to be an asset to his ever growing army. If he was able to convince her to join his side, heh, yet again his chances of winning this war would sky-rocket. It seems at every turn the Kokuryuteshi only gets stronger while everyone else seems to get weaker. The only problem Kin had with that is apart from the people he enslaved, there would be a lot of weight on his shoulders to fulfill his army's desires. Many wishes, hopes, demands and deals to complete for him.

Oh well, after coming this far there is no point in turning back. He'd get it done one way or another. After all, if he can create conquer and create his own worlds and dimensions he can take care of his army's needs.

Now, after he had heard Claire talk he was amused by the fact that she knew how to get straight to the point. It made Kin chuckle slightly. This meant he wouldn't have to go through his little speeches or facades he usually does to get people to join. She knew what she wanted and needed to know if Kin could provide it.

And he damn well could.

"What would I do if I had the power to remove existence in my hand? Heh, it's quite simple. I would use it to advance my ever-growing army of followers into victory. I would use it to obtain my goals of conquering not only Earth, The Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Demon World, but whole other worlds, universes and alternative dimensions. I've already began creating my own world along with my own realm, it's only a matter time before I give each and every important figure in my army their own piece of the glory."

Kin then held his hand in the air and had an image of a universe appear in his palm.

"And my dear Memory Rosary, This is what I have to offer you and even more beyond this. Imagine being the god of your world, your own universe or even your own dimension. The lives of billions under your control. It would be all yours if you join amongst my ranks. The Kokuryuteshi will become the new Gods of all that is and will ever be"

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Gary_Tonge_Grand_Universe_1024-1

\\ E N D P O S T //

=========================================

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T ]

Artist: Death Note OST
Song: Special Kira Investigation Theme

=======================================

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:03 am

-Claire Clixx-Kimura

絶望の記憶数珠

The words spoken to Claire were like that of a marvelous melody. Words of which sounded like a symphony for that of a new world order. These words indeed peaked the interests of the Memory Rosary as this individual was not bleak in his actions or statements. He managed to appear to the closest location to where she would rise. He also had the perfect words in which to gain the attention of the lass. He was not only suave, but very charismatic. This was something that made excitement rise in Claire...

"My own world..."

From the back of Claire's head, she could hear the Blood Queen smile and laugh in splendure. This was indeed the opportunity of a lifetime! Wait, not a lifetime, but more like the Opportunity of existence. Claire's greatest desire was to cause infinite suffering to those whom live. Claire suffered that of pain in existence, and was sacrificed to be given the chance to repay the world it's tyranny. This was something to consider when one sacrifices their name from life.

Instantly, Claire imagined the world at her finger tips. Sacrifices everywhere. An infinite source of blood for her Spirit, and infinite suffering to all. Oh how it sounded so marvelous. The screams of millions will be her lullaby as she wanders off into a world of dreams and luxury.

This was something NOT to pass up...

"Ceon Clixx-Kimura and Senna Clixx-Kimura. Bring them to me, and I'll grantee your wish. With them, I can activate the tool needed in which to give you the ultimate weapon."

The Blood Queen entered a loud uproar of laughter from the ecstasy of the moment. Was this a dream? A weapon of reality to be used for such a purpose? This couldn't be possible, but the path to attaining this goal was something more! This was something the Blood Queen wanted. This will grant blood sacrifices to her lust, and will fuel her desires of darkness.

[color=red]"Till then, I simply wish for small sacrifices of those you deem unworthy..."[color]

Claire then licked her lips as she spread her fingers.

"Bring forth Despair, Blood Queen..."

Suddenly from the torso region of her dress, a bright light shun through, as suddenly Claire had 10 rings, one on each finger. Claire then clinched her fists as suddenly, a hole in space behind Claire opened up revealing the Valley of Screams. Out from it, an army of Blanks appeared behind Claire and bowed before Kin as the opening to the Valley of Screams closed. Claire then proceeded to bow slightly looking up at Kin with a devilish smile upon her face...

"Memory Rosary of Despair is at your service... Master..."

Thus begins the dawn of the new power...

Claire Clixx-Kimura has returned to fill the world with Despair and Pain.

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:50 am

[ K i n I r a m a s h a ]
チャイルドプロディジー

[Scroll down and read this post with the music.]

Perfect.

Simply catching two people would be no problem for someone such as Kin. With as many resources, men and powers at his aid it would be a rather easy task to perform. Sure, Ceon was a powerful opponent and it wouldn't be as trouble free as Kin imagines it to be, but with the right planning, tactics and placing a watchful eye over him he could proceed with cautious to capture him. As for Senna, he believed she was much less of a threat then Ceon since she was not in 0 Division. Hopefully, the Senna take down would go much smoother Ceon's. All-in-all, taking the memory rosary's was a much more realistic goal to obtain then must of the other plans for his organization.

"The ultimate weapon, huh? Very Interesting. It just so happens that the folks in my Research Department are currently attempting to create their own more powerful version of that Kido Canon the Soul Society has in order to rip apart more dimensions. Perhaps the three of you could complete this piece of her weapon and make it unstoppable." Said Kin as the thought of having yet another insane tool of destruction in his hands made him smile. It would be yet another thing for all those in the Soul Society to fear of. Another technique to win this soon to be mufti-dimensional war.

"And all you require are sacrifices as well? That's just fine. We have many beings within our organization that you could feast on. Not to mention the people within our torture facility's and prisons. I'm sure I can find you the right number of people to satisfy your ravenous thirst for blood." Kin then licked his lips from sheer delight. This whole situation was giving him goosebumps. "It'll be MY pleasure."

However, when he saw the army of blanks appear before him through the hole in space and Clarie bow before him, a more fiendish smile gripped Kin's face as his fiery amber orange eyes let up with passion. Literally. His eyes were glowing from the excitement, chills and how much more power Kin possessed in his army now. The sick and twisted thoughts began to engulf Kin's mind and he let out a small amused chuckle as he let out his hand towards Clarie.

"Excellent, my dear Clarie. You don't know how you've just made my body feel. Heh-heh-heh. Welcome to the Kokuryuteshi..."

And with that, Kin gained the first out of three Memory Rosary's as the goals of his army had just gained another powerful aid to help them achieve all of their desires and more.

\\ E N D P O S T //

=========================================

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T ]

Artist: Death Note OST
Song: L No Shisou

=======================================

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]   Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of Despair, Return of Claire Clixx-Kimura [Sub-Plot]
Page 1 of 1