WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Akaira Maichiru I_vote_lcapAkaira Maichiru I_voting_barAkaira Maichiru I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Akaira Maichiru I_vote_lcapAkaira Maichiru I_voting_barAkaira Maichiru I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Akaira Maichiru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:25 am

(srry if i put this in the wrong place, I'd like to apply for squad 9 vice. if open)

SHINIGAMI

Name: Akaira Maichiru

Personality: Akaira is a master of hand to hand and weapons combat and she only uses her powers when needed. Because of the strange nature of her powers Akaira often questions if she is truly human and feels very lost not sure where and if she truly belongs. Due to her horrible past Akaira grew up to be fragile and very in tune to what others think and feel; though she can be fragile at times she is generally outgoing with a love for fun and trouble making. Born with a love for people pleasing and some special skills which include gourmet cooking and an uncanny ability to create almost anything when put up to the task she is very good at first impressions; but is know to extremely sarcastic when in a bad mood.
Akaira may seem like a punk but to those who know her well know that she is a kind gentle soul and can be fragile at times. But normally is not someone you want to mess with (just ask any of her friends.) Her punky attitude is one of her most charming qualities; for when in doubt she can always make you smile. Her intelligence is greater than most people her age, but sometimes she can be easily blinded by her own stubbornness.
In these cases she is generally wise enough to turn to others for help. She is known to be extremely quiet and secretive so as not to worry others, or to often hide the fact she is in pain and possibly in need. The problem is she a little too good at hiding her feelings; so often times she doesn't allow herself to get the help and guidance she really needs. Luckily it usually takes a lot to get her to completely shutdown and resort to such extreme measures; the funny thing is she’s much better at better at solving other peoples problems than her own and when in the right mood her kindness knows no limits and she won't think twice about willingly giving up her life for the people she loves.

Appearance: Akaira Maichiru Akaira10 Tall, reasonably slender. Long neat flowing honey blond hair, cut into layers which frame her face very well which is normaly kept down. Her eyes are wide a deep clear bluish-green that always seem to sparkle with excitement and joy, there known to twinkle very brightly when she has an idea; or is in a generaly good mood. Have often been described as looking into a calm clear stream on a sunny day. Always wears black fingerless gloves and a small sapphire necklace at times. Is known to wear a blue or black tank top and tight dark blue denim jeans whenever she can; and almost always has a very small but sincere smile that seems to make other people want to smile too. Is known to show off every now and then; almost always has some kind of flower in her hair. Several scars on upper back and tattoos on lower back, chest right upper arm and back of her neck.

ZanpakutÃŽ Spirit: Zanpakuto -Tenshi yochimu (angel's distant dream) a mystic long silver haired beautiful woman who is easily angered by stupidity. Who unlike Akaira isn't very moddest when it comes to the way she dresses. She wears a short silky white halter dress with one of her eyes normaly covered by her hair. She is gentle and commasionate, but seems to enjoy firting with men Akaira grows found of. Her current wearabout are unsurtain..
Sealed ZanpakutÃŽ : A large metal staff that she can shrink and carry in her pocket at all times.

Shikai Description: resembles Saber's sword from Fate stay night; Large wings sprot from the scars on her back. She wears a beautiful, white and gold dress. Akaira Maichiru 02110
Shikai Abilities: Issuinoyume -empty dream
A fine mist forms and within its icy grip. Akaira confuses her enemies.
Release: " Grant this my last wish "
Skill Level: Kidou:
Skill Level: Swordsmanship:
Skill Level: Shunpo:
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:

Bankai Description: (will work towards latter)

Bankai Abilities:

History/Background: Born with the ability to see spirits & extraordinary power Akaira grew up very different then most kids her age. She could tell very young her mother didn't care for her. Her parents divorced; her mother loved to flirt with older and soon younger men. As a result Akaira was often pawned off on other people. Due to this she felt like nothing but a burden so she always tried to be useful and was very quiet and out of the way. She hardly got to see her father much; he always seemed to be working.

So Akaira would talk to the spirits; she loved to make them happy by comforting them or listening to the stories they had to tell. She quickly gained Knowledge of the soul reapers and the Quincy’s. Her interest began to grow and she later became aware of her own spiritual power.

Due to her loneliness she turned to knowledge as a form of coping. Which would prove to be a good thing her intelligence would enable her to do a multitude of things; like increase her spirit energy. On a not so good note she would become extremely fragile and grew up in tune to the emotions of others, and could almost always tell what others were feeling, what they are going to say before they say it and even what they might be thinking. She was fortunate enough to meet a few people she felt understood her; one who was a quincy whom she meet during her first trip to Karakura.

Though the terms of which this happened is long forgotten the two didn't get along so great at first. Things would improve; one day afraid she might get lost she followed the quincy to his sensai's.While hiding behind a bush she tripped over a tree root and hurt herself. Sensai helped the frightened girl; she insiststed that she is fine and apologizes for following him she was just scared she'd get lost. She happens to notice their Quincy outfit; after commenting it becomes obvious that he’s not to thrilled that she can identify him has a Quincy. She explains the spirits she comforted told her about the soul reapers and the Quincy’s and holds up a Quincy cross a gift from one of the spirits she comforted. She explains that she can see spirits; she knows it sounds crazy but she can. She likes to talk to them and comfort them; she trys to help them, but she can't. She can see demons too; they hurt the poor spirits; she knows the soul reapers can't handle them all. When she’s older she wants to protect everyone from demons. In awe of his need to protect everyone from hollows, and determination Akaira began to admire her new friend and the two quickly became friends. Soon she found she had something to look forward to and enjoyed their visits; as their friendship began to grow she felt happy that she now had someone who she could really talk to and who could truly understand her. Thanks to help from sensai soon decided to train her to become a strong Quincy so she could protect those she loved.

When her birthday came around she was given her a silver sapphire necklace one of her most prized possesstions, but nothing lasts forever...Soon her friends weren't the only ones who began to notice Akaira’s incredible spirit power grow; soon none other than squad the 12's captain began to take interest. One cold dark night on her way home she was stopped by a group of soul reapers who demanded that she go with them to the soul society; that night her family was slaughtered by the soul reapers sent by none other than the captain to capture the girl. She was able to get away if she hadn't been able to seal her spirit energy she wouldn't have been able to get far.

After the murder of her family Akaira believed she was responsible and sank into depression. Convinced she was nothing but a danger to herself and the ones she loved she fled her home; after a tearful goodbye to her friends. She wondered the world in bitter sorrow; but soon it didn't matter how far she went. She was captured and taken to the soul society though a secret gate underground. She would discover to her horror that she wasn't the only one Mayuri had taken. Tortured, tormented & torn apart Mayuri left them in cages to watch as they were each dissected; in his experimental trails merely called soul edge (srry name needs work) children with high levels of spirit energy were then experimented on. The goal of this experiments has never been established. While most died in these painful trails Akaira was one of the lucky ones; it was through this she gained her zanpakuto though strangely she is not a soul reaper. As a result of this she has Incredibly unstable spirit energy and has to place several seals on her body so her spiritual power won't exceed that of her physical body .

Soon the soul society became aware of these horrible experiments and compromised the operation, but they were too late. Those still alive were left to die; Akaira was able to escape and freed the only other survivor. Lost and left for dead with in the soul society the two were forced to hide to avoid capture and execution; the two trained and became stronger. Covered up by a bribed group of soul reapers the operation as classified a failure and the report stated their were no survivors; it could only get worse... Much to Akairas horror the squad 12 captain was able to keep his place as captain. Strangely Akaira has chosen not to hate all soul reapers for the loss of her family, but can't allow herself to forgive the captain for their murder.

From the experiments she bears the # 9 on her chest on right upper arm; ironically she would later become a member of squad 9 after seeing a former memeber torment and torture his subordinance. She was loved by her subordinance for her kindness,compassion and for sparing a bad captain. They worked hard though she never asked just to please her. The squad 12 captain was unaware of her identity and she planed to keep it that way. Most of the captains began to love her as well and she loved them Once again her happiness couldn't last forever....She discovered someone wanted her dead and to protect her friends she left the soul society on a mission and didn't return. After her disappearance news that she was killed by a large group of hollows spread her friends in the soul society were horror struck.

She still blames herself for the murder of her parents and for soul edge; so she refused to have anything to do with anyone not wanting to endanger anyone. She once again wandered in bitter sorrow. This brought her to Karakura shortly after which she was convinced to live and try to forget her past.

Roleplay Sample: (this ones old but I kinda like it..)
It's so cold... Ican see my breath in the air; thats about all I can see now. The bitterness here seems to chill me to the bone,to make sure we all are as bitter and lonely as this place. A place that times seems to have forgotten, there is no warmth here.. she thought damn my visons fadeing soon she feared that any light will go dark. The only warmth I feel is the hot blood tricking down my body. It just pours and pours takeing remaining warmth within me. she could her breath quicken the thick and heavy with hate it seemed to leave a bad taste in the back of her mouth.. My body feels heavy..it hurts.

In the distance she could see him smileing; that stupid evil grin that had haunted her dreams for as long as she could remember. His eyes burning with glee and excitement like a kid on christmas morning whos just found the bigist box under the tree; like he couldn't wait to tear me apart she thought. Thouse horrible demonic eyes that seemed to look right through you, that sickly crimson glare that made you feel like he could ripe you apart with a single gaze. She could see them clearly now..she hated how she could see them so clearly in the dark just the thought made her blood boil.

Damn it can't end like this..she wanted to scream all she could do was stand there shakeing; struggling to stay alive..to stay awake..It was a battle just to keep her eyes open and it just keep getting harder to keep them open..to whant to keep them open. Part of her just wanted to fall; to close her eyes and fall to the cold ground. But it was then she saw her fallen friend on the ground laying in a samll pool of his own blood. Much to her relief she could tell he was still alive; his shallow breaths proved that.

Then in the distance those crimson eye came toward her once more; and he laughed. An evil shrill laugh that echoed in her head and sent chills through her, like nails on a chalkbord.

" So your still alive Akaira.. huh it looks like not for much longer. What a pitty I'd hoped you would stay alive long enough to watch the rest of your friends die..oh well your really no fun at all..."

And with that he moved closer and walked to her friend who lay on the ground and looked down with a look of pity as one might at a person who wouneded themselfs out there own stupidity. He stood there for a moment and looked over the crummpled little body then without warning kicked him hard out of the way. Akaira listened in horror as her friend let out a ear spliting cry; then he was silent and lay motionless on the ground once again. So stared over at him for a moment trying to hold back bitter tears, there was no holding them back...she then fixed her gaze on the man who slowly aproched her smileing, glareing. Her hands clenched into fists of rage she grabbed her sword out of the ground.

"I won't let it end like this! " she screamed at this he laughed once more.

" My my now this is interesting, your going to keep fighting? You truely are a fool Akaira..

she couldn't listen to him anymore; with that she stood up straght and with both hands firmly griping her sword her liffted up in to the air.

"Bankai!" she screamed; it was then his grin finally faded

Last edited by Akaira-chan on Wed May 19, 2010 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:48 am

First off, you cannot be 16 and a Shinigami. Shinigami, not to mention VCs, have about...4 years of schooling, also, most Shinigami, including Rukia and Renji were hundreds of years old.

Second off, "A fine mist forms and within its icy grip. Akaira can minipulate all six sences. This has limited range however, and she can only control that within the mist. This is her only Shikai technique." You cannot manipulate the senses.

Third off, do not include canon characters in your history without getting the current holder's permission.

Also, do not fill in your skill levels until your tier is given
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

srry about that...-.- hope this is better.. edited
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:20 am

Since you're on VC level, 2-3. You may apply for your seat at the Gotei 13 Hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:49 am

thnx ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akaira Maichiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaira Maichiru   Akaira Maichiru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akaira Maichiru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: