WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Sαℓєиα I_vote_lcapSαℓєиα I_voting_barSαℓєиα I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Sαℓєиα

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sαℓєиα

Sαℓєиα

Sαℓєиα Empty
PostSubject: Sαℓєиα   Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:24 am

HUMAN

Name: Sαℓєиα

Appearance: Shadow, more commonly known as Salena, takes the appearance of an average build, ivory skinned fourteen year old girl with long, pale gold hair. Bangs cover the Alchemy symbol burned onto her forehead. This wasn't her first body. Her generous curves are usually masked behind a loose fitting, blood stain dress shredded beyond repair. Blind, doe-like honey brown eyes help create the look of an lost angel, along with her full, pale cherry lips.Unique things about the girl, besides the snow white neko ears, is her eyeless right socket and left automail arm that can became small, claw-like razors. All that and the tattoo of a Chinese Lung Dragon down the right side of her neck.

Background: (Loongg story x.x so I'ma cut it short seeing she doesn't remember half of it. If I need to expad) Sαℓєηα- тнє dαяк αηgєl

A cloaked woman raced down the shadowed streets marked with shatters of blood, pulling a child that seemed of four or five years with her. The child stumbled as a strand of her long, black hair was caught on a peice of a tree's over grown branches. The woman scooped her up, continuing to run away from the shouting voices became more clearer. Firelight bounced off the walls as gun shots were fired at the pair. They took a right turn into a dark alley. Their pursuiters spilt into a group of two, about ten in each group. One headed Nortth and the other one followed into the alley way, lead by a man with out brown shaggy hair and the clothes to match. The humans began to close in on them. A gasp came from the woman as a bullet made its way into her chest. She clapped a hand over the wound and pushed the little girl behind her. This only made the man chuckle, the other men and women even managed a small laugh at the woman's fruitless attempt to shield her child. More rounds of bullets plunged into the woman and a scream of pain echoed through the alleyway. A mass of people jumped down from the roof tops, all wearing the same cloak. They easily there tripled the number of humans, but the humans had the advantage with the pistols in hand. Abigors were shot down one by one. The North group of human attackers came to their brothen's unneeded aid. The small girl, who'd still been sheilded by her mother's body, ran into a side way street. She ran as far as she could away from the death of her family who'd come to their aid and tripped, skinning hands. The once pretty pink dress ripped to peices. Mommy had only had to escaped the jailed place, then they'd of left the city! Humans had got and wanted to punished them. Her thoughts became more clouded as her remembered her friends. She'd recongized some of her saver's faces. One was Illiana's daddy. He was the first one shot. Guilt washed over the girl. She laid her head onto the concert, her once beautiful pony tail held up by a pink ribbon now in tangles. A door opened and light washed over her. A woman around the age of twenty gasped at the little girl's appearence and hurried her inside. The house was gorgeous. Walls of the palest gold, a diamon chandleier hanging in the center of the living room. The woman laid her onto a milky white leather sofa, calling for a main to bring a wet rag. When it came, carried by another girl with angelic blond curls wearing the ideal maid costume, the woman placed it on the little girl's head.

"Whats your name, little one?" Her soft voice asked. The girl shook her head, the tears that rolled down her cheeks making the rims of her eyes turned red.

"Your name is Salena then." 'Salena's' eyes flew open in shock at the name.

"Shadow! My name is Shadow!" Her tightening voice screamed in rebellion.

~~~

A young woman crept though the forest's shadows. She seemed determed, a hard look on a face that seems only for smiles. Her honey brown eyes' focused in on its prey. Shadow, now more commonly known as Salena, climbed up in a tree swiftly, watching a young woman and her child embrace one another. The six, maybe seven year old boy whimpered as the mother stroked his hair and cuddled him to her chest. She seemed to know the huntress was near. Salena watched the pair with vague interest, but it quickly turned into a look of hunger.

She leapt down from her perch in the tree, dark purple hair swept off her shoulders by the wind. The woman screamed for her son to run away as she struggled to push Salena away. It was an useless atempt. Salena snapped the woman's neck by roughly grabbing both sides of her face and a twist; and she bite into the main of the front throat, chewing. Now, it was the boy's turn.

The child was backing away now, in horror by what he had just seen. His mother's throat had been eaten right in front of him. The wild girl walked to him as the boy tripped over a tree trunk.

"Cute kid," She stated, as if he amused her. Salena grabbed him by the collar and pushed him up against a tree, leaning casually. The brown haired child looked fragile asever as he stared up at Salena, clearly helpless. She quickly shoved dagger in between the boy's eyes and his face was froze in terror in a perment mask of horror. Salena smiled and began to slice the boy into pieces with her long iklwa dagger. Dinner time.

~~~~
(A run through seeing I haven't summarized all this yet and feel free to edit stuff out seeing this doesn't truly follow Bleach. Plus this next stuff is things other people in past RPs done too her.) She died and was reincarnated into a new body. Salena caught the eye of a man named Paranormal whom turned her into an unwilling Weredemon and forced mate to him. They fought all the time- Paranormal's close friend turns Salena human behind his back because the Weredemon leader couldn't kepe Salena in line from locking her in their room to giving her freedom of teaching the children. Salena hated all Weredemons but one- Rampage, Paranormal's only blood line. Well, Paranormal was killed and his bond with Salena fades (you're connected to the person who turns you into a Weredemon) and Salena loses her memory. She fights with Weredemons with an inbred for them, loosing her eyesight because of one named Void. She meets a dragon whom chooses her as a rider- but it dies as well. Rampage is kidnapped and killed, etc. The girl goes crazy with lonilessm blah blah blah.

Personality: A very childish girl, spontaneous. Salena has no memory of her past. As read in her turning Human; it explains how Nightmare turned the once fierce Abigor, then Weredemon, into a simple minded human. Salena's having to relearn everything; thus its both an advantage and a disadvantage to both sides. Salena's very friendly though she always has the skittish personality of a new born kitten not yet used to the touch of people. Unlike most children, she doesn't play much. She's always asleep. Salena's being retaught to be a fighter, and so she fights with whoever catches her fancy. Though she has not killed anyone. Yet anyways.

Likes: Animals, children, sweets, death, along those things

Dislikes: Fires, pain (ironic I know), men, etc.

Fear: Fires and Weredemons

Powers: None, though sensitive hearing.

(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill level: Hand to Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Strengths: Loves close combat, determined, stubborn

Weakness: Powerless, human

RP Sample: Her eyelids fluttered open. Salena found herself laying in a maze of branches, cut off from the rest of the clearing. The sweet scent of pine needles filling the air. A faint smile curled the tips of her pale lips as she sat up on her large branch, looking up at where sunlight made its way though, casting shadows along her ivory skin. With a child's 'easy to read' book propped up in her lap, she began to write with her one available automail arm, the other in a sling that stretched across her chest and around her shoulders; her back leaning against the tree trunk. Her neat print looking like chicken scratch next to type writer's ink. Salena's distant gaze betrayed her contentment. To her, she was doing everyone a favor. The pictures said something pretty and she was going to write about it- even if she couldn't spell, or read for that matter. Her soft golden curls flowed down her shoulders and back, to her waist, entangled with bits of broken pine. The long, white button up collar shirt she wore stopping finger tip length down her thighs to reveal a bloody mess of bandages that covered just about every inch that wasn't hidden by the thin fabric. Her face was a bloody mess as well, gashes scarring the angelic teen age girl. She was beautiful after all- it was bred into her. Though with the other multiple scars that ran around her body, it was hard to tell. Her honey brown orbs singled out a picture of the right side of the page- a simple painted heart colored a midnight purple with ebony black wings seeming to rip out of it's sides. Again, she couldn't help but smile nor tear her eyes away. A silver finger with an un-sheathed razor edge traced the edges of it longingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/abigor-mia/
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Sαℓєиα Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sαℓєиα   Sαℓєиα Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:12 am

Approved for 5-3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Sαℓєиα
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: