WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Tsubine (Vizard) I_vote_lcapTsubine (Vizard) I_voting_barTsubine (Vizard) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Tsubine (Vizard) I_vote_lcapTsubine (Vizard) I_voting_barTsubine (Vizard) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Tsubine (Vizard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Tsubine (Vizard) Empty
PostSubject: Tsubine (Vizard)   Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

VIZARD

Name: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III

True Age: 900+

Appearance:
Tsubine (Vizard) 14d7c880f4d110fcb9d6d6387c816bebd78
Tsubine (Vizard) Sample_ba9f7d586a1ecbc9a957f3e29749
Tsubine (Vizard) 390d5cb327d6d0d7d7ad28bcf115b6acd77
Tsubine (Vizard) 7674fd24b3cd9e2a2aa7f59d81d36d1a
Tsubine is 6'1, 175 lbs, and an athletic build. He has white hair and light blue eyes. His outfit now is not the Haori and Shihakkso. It is now a long red leather trenchcoat with either a black fitted shirt or no shirt at all when off duty. While on duty, he has a variety of clothes. His main outfit is a long black jacket with ivory-colored designs and a crimson interior lining. Underneath that, he wears a red suit with either red or black pants with straps on the legs (Two on each) that hold small knives and such. He also wears large black boots. His second outfit is a black trenchcoat with ivory designs and an ivory interior lining. Underneath it, there is a black shirt with square ivory buttons. The pants are like the ones in his first outfit, only with a square locking system rather than an oval one. Both of them are hooded. His final outfit is an ivory-on-black version of the black-on-ivory version.
Tsubine (Vizard) Sample_c5bf46c53187faa7e1cea8b64113

Personality: As a Human: Tsubine is a bit charismatic. He is known not to be of a low social class, but rather he is known to associate himself with the Close Districts. He can be dense at times, but he also can be sly and cunning. Tsubine is not afraid to draw his blade against an enemy, no matter who it is. Also, he is not afraid to die.
As a Man: Tsubine is known to drink a bottle of vodka in a few hours, and barely have a buzz. His reasons for drinking is unknown. He's actually a gentleman and will attack men he deems "scum". The "scum" are the drunk guys who hit on girls and won't leave them alone. However, you'll almost never see Tsubine at a bar, but rather the few galas the Close Districts have.
As a Captain:Tsubine holds his subordinates to a high standard. By that, I mean that he holds the ones he deems worthy enough to be his subordinates to a high standard. He'll take them out drinking or on patrols he's ordered to do. The others...he's like a drill sergeant to them. He has a strict routine for them. In Human terminology, they are treated like "New Marines on Paris Island". Tsubine has been known to slam his "insubordinates" into walls to get them to "man the hell up". For the insubordinates he has some respect for, he will allow them the "honor" of doing his paperwork for him.

Zankpakuto

Un-released State: Tsubine (Vizard) 20-3447 He carries it on his back. The scabbard will disintegrate as he draws it. It is made of his reitsu, so he can reform it when he wants to.

Call out Phrase: Split them

Shikai State: Known as "Tsume Ude" (Claw Arm). Tsubine's arms become enveloped in black armor that moves as if it were his own skin. The armor is still metallic and protective, but it loses no mobility like any other armor would. Each arm has a set of claws with three blades on them about a foot-and-a-half long and always extremely sharp. His shoulders are now protected and covered in the same material as his arms. For more description, look at the Bankai.

Shikai Powers:
Energy attacks: Tsume Ude's main power is its cero-like bursts. The bursts are fired from the hand and are charged via the red circles on the back of his hands. They are fast and deadly and crimson in color. The attacks are also known to be able to change paths midflight, though only slightly.

Claws: The claws on Tsubine's arms are razor-sharp and are kept folded backwards on his arms. However, they do have a special ability. They are wire-guided by a "chain" of Tsubine's reitsu, much like Hiho Zabimaru's links are connected. However, they are controlled via Tsubine's mind, and not a handle or something of that sort.

Speed: Tsubine's speed is increased due to the increase of concentrated Reitsu on the back of his shoulders.

Reitsu Shield: Tsubine can summon two small reitsu shields on his forearms to protect him. They can only be used to absorb attacks and will eventually be overwhelmed and explode, which Tsubine can use as an attack.

Bankai State: Known as "Shinkou Tsume Kouchou" (Crimson Claw Armor). Tsubine's entire body is now covered in the same material as his Shikai.
Tsubine (Vizard) 1175988979eurekaseventypetheend6bh

Bankai Powers:

Enhanced Energy attacks: Tsume Ude's main power is its cero-like bursts. The bursts are fired from the hand and are charged via the red circles on the back of his hands. They are fast and deadly and crimson in color. The attacks are also known to be able to change paths midflight, though only slightly. These are now increased in speed and power.

Enhanced Claws: The claws on Tsubine's arms are razor-sharp and are kept folded backwards on his arms. However, they do have a special ability. They are wire-guided by a "chain" of Tsubine's reitsu, much like Hiho Zabimaru's links are connected. However, they are controlled via Tsubine's mind, and not a handle or something of that sort. The claws are now much faster and the range in which he can attack is also doubled. He can also now fire shotgun-like bursts of energy from them.

Enhanced Speed: Tsubine's speed is increased due to the increase of concentrated Reitsu on the back of his shoulders and his back. Also, he no longer has to "Step" on the air to look like he is flying as he has enough concentrated Reitsu to actually make him fly. His feet are also faster, though this is mainly due to the fact that he has a wheel on each of them.

Reitsu Bubble: Tsubine can now create a 360-degree bubble of Reitsu similar to that of his Reitsu shields. When it explodes, it removes all traces of Reitsu around it for a brief moment in time (5-10 seconds), albeit what was inside of the bubble.

Vascud Crisis: This is the ultimate energy attack of Shinkou Tsume Kouchou. It releases a large energy burst that is highly destructive, uncontrolled, and wide. It is orange and yellow in color. The blast's range varies on the climate and reitsu concentration.

Seven Swell: This is the ultimate attack of Shinkou Tsume Kouchou. Tsubine will HAVE to seal his Zanpakutou afterwards, and he will be exhausted and near death or passed out. The attack releases a massive amount of pure reishi and reitsu, creating a massive explosion similar to that of a hydrogen bomb. However, the aftermath will cause what looks like layers of various colors emanating from the center. However, this isn't its main ability. When it explodes, there will be zero reishi in the area, causing all Zanpakutous to become sealed once again if you are in the blast zone. Also, no kidou or cero/balas would be usable since there is no reishi in the area. However, Sonido and Shunpo are able to be used for unknown reasons. Tsubine also has to say an incantation (Which is very corny):

"With this, I shall reunite Heaven and Hell.
Those sent to heaven will join the Soul Society,
For it is not for those who have shown their fangs against me.
They shall be sent to hell.
Now reunite the two forces, Seven Swell."

History:
Death
Born in 1172 in modern-day Pripyat, Ukraine to a high-ranking noble family, Tsubine von Zarkonheinz was not the Prince Charming of this story. Taught at a very young age how to kill, Tsubine was chosen to represent his area in the upcoming Crusade. When he was only fifteen, a group of bandits kidnapped his younger sister, Ana. Tsubine took off after them, armed with a sabre. He caught up with them and savagely tortured them, cutting them into little bits. Legend says he came back, his little sister in shock behind him on his horse, covered in so much blood, there wasn't a bit of his body that was not crimson. What is known is that his sister never spoke a word after that, and Tsubine never mentions the incident.

When he was eighteen, he set off to join the Pope's army and joined with nearby Templar Knights. When he joined the main force, he was under the command of Robert de Sable. They marched into Jerusalem by the time he was twenty. By that time, most of the people in the massive caravan were dead due to starvation or disease. Tsubine arrived in Jerusalem in time to see the Ark of the Covenant being removed. He was with Robert de Sable when an Hashashin attacked them. Nobody was harmed, but the Templars there knew of the Hashashin threat now.

Within a few weeks, Tsubine was transferred to nearby Acre, the main base for the Crusades. There, the same Hashashin attacked a Templar there. However, on the way to Masayaf, the suspected base of the Hashashins, Tsubine was silently murdered by an unknown assailant.

Rebirth
While he spent little time dead in the human world, he spent a good bit of time in the Close Districts. He arrived in District Three and was raised by a sub-subsection of the Kuchiki household. In a rare occasion, Tsubine met the young Byakuya Kuchiki and Ginrei Kuchiki. By the time that Byakuya would be the new Sixth Division Captain, Tsubine was already in the Soul Reaper academy. By the time of his third year, many of the divisions were looking at Tsubine, as it was unknown what he excelled the most at.

When he graduated, Tsubine was sent to the Thirteenth Division, as the third seat. He looked up to lieutenant Kaien Shiba out of anyone there other than Byakuya. When Tsubine learned Shikai, he trained with Kaien daily and eventually made his own version of Nejibana with his Zanpakutou's shapeshifting ability.

When Kaien was killed, Tsubine was the first person the Captains looked at for Kaien's replacement. He took the position and stayed there until a fateful day.

Trials and Tribulations
Tsubine was thought to be having a relationship with Captain Soi Fon. It was later proven true when an unknown person was able to use his Zanpakutou's ability to broadcast the image across the Soul Society. Rumors went around that the two were to be engaged. This was proven false on one faithful day...

Two swords clashed early one morning on Sōkyoku hill. On one end was the Captain of the Second Division and the other was the Lieutenant of the Thirteenth. Nobody but Tsubine and Soi Fong know of what started the fight, but everyone there remembers it. The fight brought out Soi Fong's Bankai and Tsubine was still in his shikai. After almost being killed by one strike of her Bankai, Tsubine released his Bankai, slicing her bankai off of her in a single swing. There were seven-hundred people that witnessed that battle. In a single swing, Tsubine had killed his fiance`.

Now the Second Division's captain, Tsubine took pride in his job. When he met Ichigo Kurosaki and the others, he fought Yoruichi Shihouin. But he was unable to beat her, though it is rumored that he held back, not wanting a repeat of his nightmares.

By the time of the Espada's attacks on the Fake Karakura Town, Tsubine had achieved seven alternate forms. He fought Barragan Luisenbarn. Briefly, he used Bankai's "true form" and sliced Barragan in half. Luckily, nobody has seen this. Due to captain's spots opening, Tsubine was briefly transferred to the Fifth Division. When the captain he replaced was killed in battle, Tsubine returned to the Second Division, where he was for a long while.

During the battle with Aizen and his Espada, after Aizen was killed Tsubine found the Hougyouku after it was ejected from his body. Tsubine has kept this a secret from everyone, including Yukiko and Shinobu. After the fight with Zin and Shadin, Tsubine knew that he couldn't fight on their side any more. However, that was just a ruse. In fact, Yamamoto had approached Tsubine after the new Central 46 ordered Yamamoto to send in a sleeper agent to infiltrate the Kokuryuteshi. Tsubine gladly accepted, and he rebelled soon after he used Seven Swell on Earth. His agreement with Kin included hollowfication. After a week or two, Tsubine became a Vizard.

Zanpakutô Spirit:(Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, personality, and where it lives.)

Shinigami Skill Level: Kidou: Advanced
Shinigami Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Advanced
Hollow Skill Level: Sonido: Master
Hollow Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Adept
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Advanced+

Vizard powers:
• Hollow Mask: The Vizard remain in complete control while wearing their masks (unlike Ichigo's early unstable transformations). According to Aizen, the fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami.

Bala (虚弾 (バラ), bara; Spanish for "bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twentyfold speed.

• Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

• Enhanced Speed

• Enhanced Stamina

• Enhanced Strength

• Enhanced Spiritual Power

• Efficiency: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting thier power.

• Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast. Tsubine's Ceros are maroon in color.

• Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations. The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off: Ichigo can only hold his transformation for short periods (eleven seconds at first), while the other Vizard have seemingly no limit to how long they can last..

• Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

• Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound" Japanese for "Transfer Effects") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps. Tsubine is extremely profecient in Sonido, as he was profecient in Shunpo as well.

• Gran Rey Impacto Cañón Cero (roughly Grand King Impact Cannon Zero) is a special form of Cero only useable by the leader of the Arrancar, or possibly the leader of the Vizard. It is ranked "level zero" because it is unlike any other Cero. It does not explode, and it deals no external damage. It is a heightened form of Cero, useable only by a master. Only the strongest can hope to add it to their arsenal.

To perform it, the user clenches their hands into fists and presses their knuckles flat against the enemy's body. They then release a burst of Cero energy from each fist that passes through the enemy's skin, dealing no external damage, and directly attacks the enemy's insides. Being attacked by this Cero technique can make one ache so much that they are doubled over in extreme pain, and is described as being like "trauma". Using it on a limb, such as an arm or leg, can leave the muscles so damaged that the limb goes numb. When used on the torso, the victim can sometimes begin to cough up blood from the internal damage. However, the technique is also dangerous to the user. Using it even once can leave the user extremely winded, panting and gasping for air. Firing it repeatedly can put the user in physical pain. It is the ultimate Cero attack, but using it is extremely risky.

While the technique is traditionally used by pressing the user's fists flat against the victim, the bursts of Cero energy actually travel through the air about a foot from the user's fists. But despite this distance, it is almost exclusively close-quarters. Tsubine developed this for use with his Shunko, thus noone else can use him.

• Telekinesis: Vizard apparently hold varying degrees of telekinesis; For example, Ichigo, in his new Hollowfied form, has employed this ability to call forth his Zanpakutō with a mere flick of the wrist.

•Linde Aciberar: (roughly Limit Break) It is a version of his Bankai's Seven Swell. In fact, it is the Seven Swell, only modified because of the hollow's power. While it is unknown why this had happened, but the power difference is notable. The power is almost doubled, and the timeline for when Shikai, Bankai, etc is able to be used is increased by 2-3 days, depending on the original density. However, the most prominent feature is that Tsubine is not comatose afterwards. Instead, he slowly loses control over his inner hollow.

Hollow form: Tsubine (Vizard) 254x8hd Tsubine's arms are stretched out and his hands become claws. His legs become footless and are pointed to the point they can be used as a weapon. His left arm has a pauldron with spikes on them. He also gains two "talons" that are attached to his back via a cable like his Shikai's claws. His body is mainly black, with a few white and crimson outlines. His arms can twist themselves to look like lances.

Hollow mask: Tsubine (Vizard) 2r5qd80 Tsubine's mask is capable of being on for up to five hours.

Resurrección: (Will be added when Tsubine trains for it)

Last edited by Tsubine on Sun May 23, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Tsubine (Vizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubine (Vizard)   Tsubine (Vizard) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:35 pm

i am believing that this ish done~ and i glossed everything over so~ Approved!
Back to top Go down

Tsubine (Vizard)
Page 1 of 1