WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Retribution I_vote_lcapRetribution I_voting_barRetribution I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Retribution Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Retribution Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Retribution

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 pm

The sky was overcast today. Urufu loved it when it was overcast. It blocked the sun but kept the warm. Smiling, he breathed in deeply and took in the delicious scent of Pine and fresh dew on grass. Urufu loved the forest. After running from the Vatican, he realized he couldn't live in modern society, so he ventured off into the woods. The animals and he got along very well, although they were still wary of him. He was like a rattlesnake without poison. Even if it doesn't kill, it would still hurt to get bitten.

Speaking of Bitten, Urufu's stomach growled. Looking around silently, his sharp eyes took in the entire forest before him. He saw the insects crawling on leaves in high definition. He saw moles peak their heads out occasionally, and birds of prey watching them as well. Crouching down low, Urufu lifted himself off of the branch he was on, and leaped over to one next to it. Steadying himself was the first thing he learned when he moved to the forest. Now he was a master at it.

Moving and moving, he finally came across a family of large bears. One, his fur black as sheening night, seemed to call towards Urufu. Luckily for he, they were all asleep. Descending from the rough bark, he landed beside them with only a soft thud. A simple swipe to the back of one's sleeping neck awoke it, but luckily, the blood was on Urufu's claws. Licking it off, his strength skyrocketed. Holding the struggling beast down, he drank his fill and knocked the bear, as well as his waking companions, back out.

Ah, Blood. The delicious red nectar of life. It filled his mouth and then throat, warm and sticky. Salty and sweet. Has there ever been a better combination of flavors, textures, and sense of filling. He thought not. Smiling in bliss, Urufu leaped back into the soft leaves above him, the canopy of the tree's serving as a hideaway for him. Looking around once again, he wasn't interested in food. Now it was entertainment, and action.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 pm

[img]Retribution 33as2fn[/img]

Randal was walking in the air over the woods watching the sky. He saw the birds fly by him and the clouds roll by. But as he walked he sensed spiritual pressure from below him. It's not everyday he finds a person like this so he decides to go meet the stranger. When he game down into the trees he saw the boy with blood in his mouth, Randal made a weird face then asked ''Whatchya eat'n?''
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Urufu merely stared at the man. "Fool, this is blood. It is a liquid. Learn something." He said, before tensing low. Springing high into the air, he marveled at the strength that the bears blood had given him. Landing up high on a tree, he felt the rough bark under his bare feet and smiled. Squatting a few times, he launched into the air once more, and began to tree hop towards the area he called home.

Ignoring the man altogether, he he scowled. How he hated stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

''Hmm can't take a joke i guess.'' Randal said scratching his head. He then kneels beside the bears and rubs their fur or whats left of it. ''Poor creatures.'' He says to himself. Then he watches the boy leave and decides to follow him.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Smiling, Urufu reached his tree. It was his favorite tree. It was roughly 200 feet tall, and nearly twenty feet thick. Not anymore though. Urufu had carved the tree out incredibly, creating a large cave of it, with several chairs, and enough room for four or five people to sit comfortably. On one end, an area was dug in and filled with pine boughs for him to sleep on.

"Now then.. what to do?" He asked himself, sitting in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Randal reached the tree and barely saw him. Being nosy he jumped up to join him. ''Uh, sorry to barge in. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Randal Hideyoshi'' he said. He then looked around and saw the chairs and pine boughs. ''Nice place you have here.'' he then looks at the boy. He senses great spiritual pressure. He then asks ''Who are you boy?''
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Urufu sweat dropped. Just what did this dude want?! "Hello, Hideyoshi. The name is Tatsumaki Urufu." He said, introducing himself. "Thanks." He said, referring to the compliment for his home. "Well... Would you like anything to..." And then he remembered. He didn't eat or drink regular food anymore. He couldn't. Anytime he did, he would throw it up. Violently. It was usually mixed with blood too, and that didn't help. "Er... Please, come in and sit down." He said, motioning towards one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Randal sits down and noticed how he just came in randomly. ''I'm sorry to annoy you in any way, it's just you never get people with such great spiritual pressure around here.'' he says.
''Your very interesting i must say.'' He then looks around again. ''You made this yourself?'' he asks.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Urufu was taken back by the second and third compliment. "Oh.. Well, thanks, I guess. And Yeah, I did. It took me nearly a year, but I did it." He said, sweeping his arm back in a broad gesture. A few places here and there had blood on the wall from here his nails had broken off, etc. It was still very magnificent. "So... What's your species?" He asked calmly, using the inside of his cloak to wipe the blood off of his hands and face.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 pm

''heh if you must ask, I'm a vizard.'' He told him. ''I used to be a shinigami. I was Vice Captain of the 9th devision. But when i found out about my inner hollow i ran..'' He looks back at him now. ''I didn't want them to think of me as an enemy. So i just ran.'' he told him. ''I had a house here in the world of the living but when i heard about Aizen's death i went back to the soul society to get more information. I now have a home in the soul society. I go back there every now and then just to get information.''he says.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Urufu nodded. "That's cool. I am a human myself. Well.." He stopped himself. "You saw me with that bear. Not exactly Human.. more like..." He stopped to think about it. Running his hand through his hair, he stared at the noon sun, straight up in the sky. "Just don't call me a vampire. If you must give me a title, call me an Other.." He laughed, before getting up and stretching his legs.

"Well, what do you say, want to spar?" He asked, winking.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Randal laughs at how he doesn't like to be a vampire. ''Sure, i could use some training. I need to undust my zanpakutou anyways'' he says with a smirk. He stands up and stretches his arms. ''So your an 'other'. If you ask me thats a nice title. ''Hmm i would like to see how you fight anyways'' he says looking at his features. ''You will surely be a challenge. I like challenges.'' he tells him.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Urufu grinned. "Alright, sounds good." He said leaping into the air. Landing on the soft earth, he pulled his hands close together. Reiatsu forming inside of it, he threw it into the air. Suddenly, it twisted and morphed, before falling to the ground. It had a new shape, and was looking at Randal hungrily. "Get him, my pet." He said, as the bear charged. Disappearing also, he reappeared behind him, slashing and clawing at him with his wicked claws, using sheer speed instead of a shunpo or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Randal saw this but was too late. The claw cut right into his back. ''Aye, your good and fast.''he said. Then turning around he brings his zanpakutou to the beast's neck. Then jumps back instantly after his attempt to cut the beast's throat.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Backflipping away, Urufu grinned. "It's over." He said, before bringing the blood soaked nail to his mouth. Sucking on the bloody finger, he nearly laughed in excitement. As the warm liquid slid down his throat, his purple eyes flashed blue before returning to their original color. His pupped shifted and morphed into an exact replica of Randal, albeit a wooden one. Holding their hands out at the same time, the boys formed a sword very similar to Randal's own in their hands.

Launching himself forward in what looked like a shunpo or something, Urufu rocketed towards Randal with pure speed. He was like the Rock Lee of bleach. Slashing with his blade, the puppet followed suit, a flurry of steel closing in on the Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Using his Flashstep specialty, Somehow Randal managed to escape the worst of the attack but was still enjured and lunged backward. While he was being launched into the air he slipped on his mask ''It's party time.'' he says and pulls out his zanpakutou almost instantly.
''Yochikou! Bite!'' he said and as this happend his zanpakutou morphed into it's shikai. He grinded in mid air as he struggled to stay still while standing up. His eyes flashed as he stopped and he glared at the 'other'. ''Here we go.'' He hisses with his half hollowed voice.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Urufu grinned. This was getting interesting. Looking down at his sword, he noticed a bit of blood on it. Grinning, he brought it to his lips and his tongue snaked out, slurping up the blood. Once more, a blue flash of light passed through his eyes. "Hehehe..." He grinned, before repeating the phrase Randal used to release the sword. Creating two more puppets, the three also released their swords. "GO!" He called, and they all disappeared, before reappearing near the man and slashing. Disappearing and reappearing. Slashing. Disappearing and reappearing. Slashing.

It was brutal.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 pm

As the clones attacked, Randal was using flash step to move quick. He was smart and made sure all their hits hit in one place. Then once they were almost finished he flashed behidn each of the clones attempting to cut them. If the attempt succeeded he would be able to heal himself with just enough reshi.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Urufu cursed. "Well let's see what else you got..." he said, before sliding his hand over his head. A thin mask fragment formed. "Sweet..." He said, before disappearing. So this was shunpo. Almost as fast as his regular speed. If he used them together....

And he disappeared. The clones remained unmasked. As time progressed, with his and the clones onslaught, he focused more. A side effect from the blood.

He was nearly the perfect warrior, as he slid under the man's own attacks and delivered his own, a snake in the fold, twisting and turning in perfect match with Randal's movements.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 pm

''So, it looks you can use my own powers against me from drinking my blood.'' he says. ''Fine then, we will do this the hard way. If you want blood, you'll have to break through this!'' He hissed. ''Bankai!'' He shouts. He then grows armor all around and his blade turns back to a greyish greenish zanpakutou. His armor blocks out every gap of flesh and is thick. With his mask on giving him the abilities of super human, He can move faster and jump higher than normal. His armor allows him to use reshi to increase his armor's deffence.
Retribution B206702393
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Urufu laughed heartily, holding his blade over his shoulders. "Well then.. this gets more fun by the moment.." He said, before sliding his hand over his face once more, and the mask got a second layer, becoming a full mask. "Let's try something..." He said, before charging a Cero in one hand, then spinning quickly, sliding it along his blade. The sword became Cero super charged, and the real cero shot out at the man. Disappearing, he got closer to the man and began hacking and slashing near the armor, hoping to gain some purchase.

The clones also tried to form a mask, but only got to what Urufu had earlier. They too began to hack and slash at the man, stronger then ever.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Randal laughed as he blocked most of the shot. As they tried to break through Randal's armor he sped away with a few cuts on his armor. He then laughs and absorbs reshi from on the cuts on the clone and his armor grew thicker covering the cuts. He then sped forward with only a shadow of white revealing his movement he slashed at all three of the clones. He then sped behind Urufu himself almost as if he teleported and attempted to cut across his back.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Urufu had a split second to react. He didn't even have that. Thank the Goddess for his increased focus from the blood. "BANKAI!" He shouted, and his blade transformed. Instantly, a piece of thick metal appeared on his back, which protected him from the slash. Spinning around, he watched in dismay as one of his clones disappeared from the hit. "Fuck..." He muttered, before disappearing, and reappearing in the sky. His remaining clones too disappeared, and circled around Randal.

"Banzai!" He shouted, as they all descended on him, their blades sharp. Their movements fast. Their determination ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Behind his mask Randal made a shocked expression. He then looked up hearing his call for his clones. ''I knew you would be a challenge. Your ability is amazing.'' he said. Then he put his blade out in front of him. i wonder how long ill be able to keep the mask and be in banaki before i form into hollow. he wondered. He looked back up at them ''This has been a good battle, but I'm afraid I must stop this.'' he explained. ''I shouldn't have gone this far with my powers in the first place and you're only a human.'' He then sped up in front of him. he then slowly takes off his mask. ''I have seen your abilities and I know your name and who you are.'' he told him. ''You are a very good fighter i must admit..'' he continues. ''I'm sorry i have to end this spar.'' he says while looking down.
Back to top Go down

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Nodding while in the air, everything whooshed away. The clones disappeared. His mask disappeared. his sword disappeared. Even the plates of armor that were on his skin disappeared. Landing beside the man, he offered his hand. "To a great new friendship. Let us hope we never have to fight each other for real.." He said, smiling. He was panting heavily. Now that the excess Reiatsu was gone, he was quite drained. His smile was still strong though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution   Retribution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retribution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next