WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Armored Core: for Retribution I_vote_lcapArmored Core: for Retribution I_voting_barArmored Core: for Retribution I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Armored Core: for Retribution I_vote_lcapArmored Core: for Retribution I_voting_barArmored Core: for Retribution I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Armored Core: for Retribution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Armored Core: for Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Armored Core: for Retribution   Armored Core: for Retribution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 am

Armored Core: for Retribution Bookcover

Scene One: The Angel’s Second Advent

Armored Core: for Retribution Redmondaycover

Stage 1: Red Monday

Line Ark: 1300 Hours

On the solitary bridge known as Line Ark, mechs known as Muscle Trainers (Called Mts by pilots) patrolled the lower levels. Line Ark was divided into three transportation zones. The top was for public use and consisted of a six-lane superhighway. The only two structures on the entire bridge were two twin towers. Both of which were the control center for Line Ark, as well as Line Ark’s capitol. The next level were two large suspended monorail tracks. They ran parallel to each other and were used by Line Ark’s military and Line Ark’s supply system. The final level was the private dual-superhighway.
Like the monorail, the private superhighway was parallel and ran the length of Line Ark. However, it was used by the Line Ark Defense Force (LADF) and the politicians that controlled Line Ark. Below this fortress bridge was deep water, whose depths were unknown and uncharted. Scattered across the surface were tall skyscrapers made for the residents of Line Ark.

As the shifts were about to change, something appeared on the Early Assault Warning System (EAWS, pronounced EE-aws). Moving at about 1800 kilometers an hour, the unknown object was not a Normal or an MT. As whatever it was got closer, it appeared to be a greenish-blue orb. However, it wasn’t a weapon of any kind. When it got closer, a large, ten-meter tall, figure could be seen in the center.

“Wha-What the hell is that thing? Primal Armor? It’s a league NEXT! We’re outmatched! Send for the Normals!”

Before anyone could respond to the MT commander, a thin blue light pierced through the cockpit. From inside the orb, the mech had lifted up its left arm. In its left hand, there was a large, sleek weapon. As it lowered its arm and the weapon, something on its back rotated upwards. The object was lemon-shaped, though thinner. Then, four flaps opened up on the front of the object. Suddenly, four heat-seeking missiles burst out of the object and locked on a pack of MT’s. The pilots had no time to respond before the missiles slammed into their mechs. Fire engulfed the area for a brief moment before the unknown unit flew through the flames.

The mech was a gleaming white, as if it had been recently painted. In its left arm was the laser rifle that had just destroyed the MT commander. Mounted on its right arm was what appeared to be a two-pronged knife. Its core was streamlined and came out to a point about a meter from the center. The head matched the core’s shape and color. On the top of the head was an emblem with a silver sword with two black angelic wings attached on the blade.

Inside the unknown unit’s cockpit, a man was watching the HUD in front of him as a virtual gauge slowly went down. The cockpit was dark except for the glowing screen that contained the HUD. The pilot was an elite Lynx known as “OverCross”. Lynx are the pilots of the newest model of warfare, the NEXT. A NEXT is a large mech that can be easily customized using a wide variety of parts and weapons. Collared, the main organization that handles NEXTs and Lynxes, is one of the three groups in this war torn world. The others are Line Ark and The League of Ruling Companies, also known as The League.

Soon, the mech had slowed down to about one-third of its speed. It had activated “Overboost”, a sort of prolonged thrust from a specialized type of booster. When tuned correctly on a light frame, speed can exceed 2000 km/h or 1240 m/h. OverCross’s NEXT, known as “OverLord”, was currently ranked Number 4 on Collared’s list. Collared had ranks (up to 30) for every operational NEXT that were freelancing.

OverCross looked at the radar. “Four Normals and seven MT’s remaining.” His voice was coarse, yet sturdy. However, it was emotionless. It was as if he were a machine, though he had no modifications whatsoever. In fact, he was nothing more than a human that had returned from the Abyss. As OverCross sped towards the pack of foes, a small tunnel underneath the two towers that dominated the Line Ark skyline became visible. Knowing he would be trapped if he tried to maneuver through the tunnel, OverCross jolted the dual-joysticks sharply right. The NEXT quickly boosted to the right with a burst of orange fire from the left side. It was no longer above the bridge, but above the water below Line Ark. The glossy surface reflected an image of the white NEXT as it soared in the sky.

Before the MT’s could turn to engage OverCross, its right arm had swung to the left. The two-pronged knife then started to glow between the extensions. Suddenly, a large rod of controlled violet energy that resembled a blade formed from the glowing area. OverCross then turned towards the slowly-turning MT’s. Inside the cockpit, a smirk came across his scarred face. The mech then boosted towards the pack of cannon fodder, rotating the torso slowly. As it came within a meter of the enemies, she suddenly turned, bringing the arm out with the movement. The energy rod passed through all of the MT’s, slicing them in half. As it seemed, time slowed down as the MT’s slowly separated. The tops slowing ascending and the legs slowly giving in to gravity. The blade dissipated and OverCross turned sharply around, firing two bursts from its energy rifle at two block-like units carrying bazookas.

“You’re no match for my power. I have surpassed the limits of the League!” OverCross yelled to himself, hoping the dying Normal pilots would hear his battle cry. As the Normals and MT’s exploded, ten missiles were detected on the radar. Before he could have time to react, the missiles hit the Primal Armor.

“Heh, that got ‘em. Lets inform HQ that the League has atta-WHAT?”

Amidst the cloud of flames and smoke, eight missiles burst from the chaotic explosion and hit one of the two Normals, destroying it. The Primal Armor flickered a bit and returned to its plasma form once again. The radio in the remaining Normal’s cockpit cut on.

“Hah...hahahah....It feels good to take on the ones who thought they could tame me. After all, Anatolia was just the beginning.” OverCross’s words were those of unknown meaning. He knew what they meant...but so did the Normal pilot.

“I-it couldn’t be...It...It’s you....J-UUUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH”. Before the pilot could finish, a shot from the OverLord’s rifle pierced the center of the Normal. The bulky machine exploded into small pieces soon after. OverCross had completed his mission.

An orange box appeared to the side of the monitor. In it, the words “VOICE ONLY” were spelled out in bold, capital letters. A woman’s voice came from speakers placed around the screens. “Well done.” Her voice was that of Rebecca Londe, the Operator for OverCross. Operators were the secretaries of the Lynxes, as they would be contacted by the companies and then see if the Lynx would accept the mission or not. If yes, they would arrange for the payment and delivery of the payment. “Almost perfect. I was truly surprised....even if it was you.”

Seemingly ignoring her, he asked with his monotonous coarse voice “How many casualties?” His eyes were a dark almond color. Well...his remaining eye was a dark almond color. He had lost his left eye in a battle with a Rank 1 Lynx many years ago, right after the fall of Rayleonard. And it wasn’t Berlioz. He started to ascend slowly, awaiting her response.

In the communications room aboard the NEXT dropship Anna Marie, Rebecca typed on an odd keyboard. It wasn’t ergonomic, nor was it in a foreign language. It was on the screen. While touch screen keyboards are now becoming popular, most people (since the migration to the skies in the Cradles) have gone back to the old fashion keyboards. The setup here was an “O-LCOMM” type, which was made specifically for the purpose of Operator-Lynx communication. It had five large monitors (50 inches tall and 40 inches wide), two of which were specifically for radar purposes. In the center was the main screen, which had a full-color picture of the pilot. The screen to the left of it had the status of the NEXT which measured remaining physical armor, remaining Primal Armor, remaining ammo, and fuel consumption. The ones to the right of the center screen were radar monitors. One had the NEXT’s radar tuned while the other was a long-range radar that detected enemies as they came into the battle area. The last screen consisted of what was known about the mission. It contained target information and certain conditions that needed to be. At the end of a mission, the NEXT status screen would allow the Operator to see what kind of damage was done by measuring where, when, and how the attacks hit. The screen lit up with different measurements. One said “Structural Damage to Bridge 4a, Section 90: 12.44%.” Another had “Windows Broken on Line Ark Residential Block 50: 405". Others had percentages, credit amounts, even just plain numbers.

Scanning the data with her deep blue eyes, Rebecca found the appropriate data. Casualties and Wounded. “My God...” She spoke to herself, trying to catch her breath. She grabbed the microphone, distressed and distraught. “Sir....Line Ark Casualties are high. Four-hundred-and-seventy civilians dead due to building collapses. All thirty Line Ark Defense Force pilots dead. Civilian casualties are expected to rise due to more collapses.” The collapses where buildings where the Line Ark Normals missed and hit the apartment complexes. The buildings were still crumbling, and if you looked carefully enough, you could see helpless people jumping from windows.

OverCross spoke only nine words. “Is that all? I hoped there would be more...” His tone was still monotonous, but a slight smirk curled on the left side of his mouth, pushing the scar upwards. “Might as well make me more known...” Before he activated his Overboost, he fired three volleys of missiles from his two missile pods. One volley from a single pod was four missiles. He fired three volleys from both of his pods. But where they were aimed was more of a shock. “I’ll pay you back...Fiona. Anatolia is what you caused.” The missiles struck the buildings in the water, some of them crashing into the depths below immediately, some falling slowly into the now blood-soaked waters. People were seen in the rubble burning, decapitated, or even bifurcated. Smoke bellowed from what was left of Block 50. You could hear the cries for young children’s parents. Cries of pain. Rebecca could see what was happening via the control room. Zooming in on blood-stained children beside what was left of their parents’ dead bodies, she grabbed the small waste basket beside her and vomited in it. She cut off the video feed and curled up into a ball in her chair, small orange chunks still beside her mouth. Her pupils were almost non-existent, as she was in pure shock. What she forgot to cut off was the audio. A small cry could be heard. She turned around and saw that there never was audio to the main screen. And it wasn’t a cry. It was laughter.

Inside the cockpit of the OverLord, OverCross’s smirk turned into a full fledged smile. His almond eye had turned crimson and the screen in front was flickering red and yellow, as he watched Line Ark burn. As he saw helicopters and boats rush to the scene of the nearly thirty burning buildings, he started to chuckle. The chuckle soon became louder. Then it became a laugh. A loud one. That was what Rebecca heard. OverCross was insane....no...he had lost his mind. He disappeared along the almost never-ending bridge.

The city continued to burn as another white NEXT approached. However, this was Line Ark’s savior, not another tormentor. The NEXT was named White Glint, a homage to the NEXT Joshua O’Brien piloted before he destroyed a colony under an unknown someone’s orders. The NEXT slowly landed between the two main towers of Line Ark. The area behind White Glint’s head opened up, revealing the only entrance to the cockpit. The pilot emerged, seeing the massacre before him firsthand. His green-blue eyes couldn’t handle what was going on. He quickly turned around, and back again. He couldn’t believe what had happened. He took out a pair of long-range binoculars to see the rescue effort. He dropped them after looking at one building. People were on fire, their skin slowly melting away. Those who were alive were screaming in pure agony. Some made it to jump into the water, most didn’t. Most had their eyes turn into liquid before they could scream. The ones who died right off were the lucky ones. From what he saw, nothing was a crueler fate than his. He was the protector of Line Ark, and he couldn’t stop this. There were people who were lying on their backs, what was left of their backs, and gurgling up blood as they slowly passed away. People were impaled by the steel rebar that held the buildings together. Some were even crushed by the ceilings above them falling. The rescue effort was turning into a corpse recovery effort by the minute. The pilot of White Glint saw what appeared to be a trail of where a NEXT’s feet had dragged on the asphalt. The black lines seemed like they led into hell almost. He wanted to go and follow the trail and kill the bastard that had done this. However, he decided not to. He would get his chance another day. He would have his revenge.

STAGE 1 END

CHAPTER TWO COVER:
Armored Core: for Retribution Divingeaglescover
Back to top Go down

Armored Core: for Retribution
Page 1 of 1