WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barBlindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_voting_barBlindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Blindsided [Mini-Event]

Go down 
+3
hayuko
Tsubine
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindsided [Mini-Event]   Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:01 am

__//Andrei "Kozu" Zarkonheinz\\__

"Heh...an electricity user? Perfect."

::Andrei aimed his arm downwards as one of the blades, attached to a cable, struck deep into the ground. He smirked as the ground cracked. He spun and brought his arm up and took the blow from Shadin. The pain was dulled due to the armor. However, the electricity was not effective. Beneath them, lightbulbs started to pulsate and cars' alarms were going off. The bulbs soon shattered and the cars' batteries fried.

Andrei started to laugh. His laugh echoed. Shadin had fallen into his trap. Before Shadin had shunpo'd beside him, Andrei began a monologue. No. It was an explination.::

"You're probably wondering why the electricity in your attack had no effect. Well, to put it bluntly I-"

::Andrei then saw Shadin trying to flank him. It won't work and don't interrupt me! Using the Shinigami technique known as (you know what I mean) to use the air as a platform, Andrei did a backflip to avoid Shadin's fist. As he landed, he skidded, knocking dust around. The sky was still black inside of the dome, and the ground was now blacker due to the lack of lighting. As Shadin appeared above him, Andrei stuck his arm up in the air, his palm open. As the bolt of lightning struck his palm, it simply was ineffective, other than the sonic burst, which wasn't that effective anyway.::

"As I was saying, to put it bluntly I'm impervious to electricity. The reason is that my Zanpakutou, Hasaki Ude, has an ability that is specifically tuned for electricity. The electricity from an attack is immediately channeled through a layer of the armor and into the cable and ultimately into the blade beneath us."

::Andrei then fired two large bursts of energy that criss-crossed one another to give it a double-helix look. As the two attacks loomed closer, Andrei fired his other blade through its center. His head then turned up to look at the young man. He smiled and simply said: ::

"You're fucked."

__//Tsubine "Tsu" von Zarkonheinz\\__

"Really? Shikai AND your Vizard Mask? I haven't even shown you all of my Shikai yet."

::Tsubine put his arms crossed in front of his chest as the roar hit him. As it was nothing but a roar, all it did was catch him off guard. As he shook it off, his face full of content, he was able to see Hime go bankai. He smirked as his claws came back to him. A small concave shield was formed and blocked the Kidou.::

"Tsk tsk tsk. You have underestimated me. You dumbass. Ban-"

::The air around became intensely thick, and for most with less power than him it became fairly difficult to breathe. It then appeared as if the reitsu in the area started to disappear. As it did, two large trails of red energy appeared from the back of Tsubine's shoulders.::

"-kai. Shinkou Tsume Kouchou."

::From the shoulders, what appeared to be a large amount of an oil-like liquid oozed and started to cover his entire body. The liquid on his chest started to pool and stack, coming to a point about a foot away from his actual chest. The area under his chest turned red, though it wasn't blood. Halfway complete.

A large bubble appeared on his back, though soon it solidified. His feet and legs also soon became encased in this liquid. On the heels of his feet appeared two large wheels, one on each foot. He let out a sigh as the black liquid sprayed out of his mouth. It was as if he was becoming a hollow, but it was black, not white.

The liquid started to shape itself, forming what appeared to be a helmet. However, two large spikes appeared where his ears were. The spikes were made of the liquid, and on the end they were sharply curved so the tip was aiming in front of him. Finally, a large horn shot out from the top of his head. It had an angle to it and actually, when it ended, was behind his head.

Done.

A burst of reitsu shattered windows and nullified the "discord" attack as the liquid turned into a nearly gleaming metallic substance. This was his Bankai. As the attack came to him, he just stood there and had it hit him. It had almost no effect as in pain, though his "skin" suffered some slight burns.

Tsubine then fired a large blast with power in between a gran rey and a Top Four Espada's Cero with the speed of a Bala. The two attacks collided midair and caused a large explosion. Tsubine then fired off his claws, with one penetrating through the smoke and the other...was just unseen. As the first claw penetraded the smoke and approached Hime, it began to glow. As it came within a few feet of her, a shotgun-like burst of energy shot out from the tip.

But where was the other claw?::
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Blindsided [Mini-Event]   Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:53 am

---------------------------------------

"The lives of humans are pathetic. They cower to themselves and only wish to live under a rock, and when the strong weed them out, they call it wrong. I saw injustice before my own eyes, and when that wrong happened in front of them, they did nothing. Don't think of me as the Executioner, Judge, or Jury... Just call me the criminal causing your despair~ <3"
-Claire Clixx-Kimura

Memory Rosary Claire Clixx-Kimura
絶望の記憶数珠
Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Tag2

"I'm sorry dear, but I'll have to stop you there..."

From the beginning, everything was fine for Kin, as he had someone behind him the whole time to protect his existence. He was needed after all, as the new world order was needed for the desires of his followers. Especially one whom really admired him for his ambitions and twisted mind.

The selfless act from the poor girl was indeed chivalrous with good intent, but the fact that a certain Memory Rosary was reborn was going to be the worst nightmare to all whom fight in this battlefield. From the start, Spiritual particles were flying and it could be read and sensed from everywhere. It was like a candy shop for a young child wishing to fulfill their temptations of sweets. This was the ecstasy which was longed by the one and only...

Claire Clixx-Kimura

Memory Rosary of Despair

From below, standing atop a large rock looking up, there was a woman whom had her hands up, and cupped as if praying to the gods above. On each finger, a ring of pure gold glowed brightly, as it would see that she was doing something. She was using her power of the Blood Queen and adjusting the flow, path, and type of spiritual power being emitted to and from a certain someone.

The power surrounding Kin was not touching him. It was as if he was in an invisible bubble, protected from any contact of pressure, power, and energy. Claire was protecting the one and only she called Master.

Claire then flicked her wrists as the Power that was deployed, turned. It's type was shifted to that of holy element instead and was then thrust into the being known as Iori. It was too bad really, that her existence had to be cut short.

Claire then looked as if she was grabbing something and pulled down, as she pulled Kin from the danger of the next explosion and brought him to her location. She then used her other hand, and closed her fingers making a tight fist. She condensed all the holy energy being shoved back into Iori, and broke it, causing a huge relapse and explosion of power. This was an extremely lethal attack if not deadly.

"Oh my, how her screams were so luscious. If only I could hear them once more as she cried to her sister. I want more. I desire more pain and despair."

Claire's heart was beginning to beat as she only grew lustful for the urge to cause more pain. She wanted more, as it was her only want in existence...

"Kin dear, why wasn't I invited to this dance? You know I love to dance~"

Claire then playfully skipped her way down to the one in the fallen water with blood pouring from her mouth. Oh what a beautiful sight. This was something to smile at, as this was the after effects of battle. The one fuel to Claire's fire! Claire leaned down to the fallen Midori and licked her cheek and tasted her blood. The Blood Queen Zanpaktou was pleased with the taste of this ones blood. Claire needed a sacrifice for her Zanpaktou as this weapon of power doesn't come free. Like Claire's demand for Despair, Blood Queen demanded the sacrifices of blood.

As Claire was ready to tear her heart up and pay tribute to her power, she stopped and noticed something.

A flash of something entered her mind as she saw just a split second of the fallen girl in front of her, and a boy that looked so familiar...

Was it...

Ceon?

Why was memories of Ceon and others being fed into Claire's mind? Did this one have a bond with Ceon? How...

Interesting...

Claire read the signature and power of this girl carefully. It would seem it was there. Ceon's signature! The little burst of lightning he leaves in certain ones he holds bonds or fights with to know all there is to them. Claire smiled as she altered Ceon's signature within Midori. The feeling was that of a slight pain, as if her organs within her were being moved while conscious. Claire then smiled, and decided to let this once live. She just might lead her to her loving little brother and sister in law...

Claire then stood and turned and looked up at Kin. Her Shikai up and ready for what was next. She wanted to have fun in this little area, but that was up to one person...

"What's your order my Master?"

Symphony of Joy to Claire:

Name: Jane Doe
Artisti: Within Temptation

+ + F U C K Y O U R S H I T W E A R E T H E Y U U D E S H I B R O T H E R S + +

===================================

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image545 Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image544

===================================

+ + T H E G O D D A M N K I N G S O F S T R E E T F I G H T I N G + +

[ S H A D I N Y U U D E S H I ]
" 悪魔速度"

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image546Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image546Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image546

Andrei's words were simply tuned out as Shadin looked towards the direction where Iori and Midori were fighting Kin in shock. It seemed as if everything around him was blurred, blackened and all he could focus on was the light coming from where they were doing battle. First, he sensed Midori's spiritual pressure go down after a shockwave from a massive explosion rocked the area. This made him feel horrified, scared, shocked and angry that Kin would ever do such a thing to her. Even if he had been an insane overlord, Shadin never thought he would do this to her. She was his fucking sister! But alas, Shadin did not have much time to take all of this in as Andrei was making his attack. "...." Shadin had no words to say to Andrei he put his hand out towards the direction of his attacks without even returning him a look. "......." Shadin then let loose a wave of demonic energy that was nearly the size as a football stadium. Once he unleashed that upon Andrei and his attack's, Shadin grabbed his head as a burst of red reitsu engulfed his body and he began to growl deeply. The demonic powers within him were finally beginning to come out.

"KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Roared Shadin in anger as his reitsu weighed down on the entire area. "I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE ARMY!" Eyes engulfed in rage, Shadin flew towards the area where Iori and Kin was at at break neck speed. Fate, however, seemed like it was against Shadin as hundreds of Kin's robot's and warriors appeared in front of him in order to block his way into Iori and Kin's battle. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" He snarled as he let his demonic reitsu loose. Using his lightening to kill, he claws to slaughter and his zanpukto to slash. This went on for about a minute before they all stopped to pay witness to Iori's finally moments as she went out with one hell of a bang.

"IORI!" Screamed Shadin in agony as he could sense another friend being killed in battle.

That was it. That was the final straw. Shadin would take no more of this damned shit. It was time to go demon and go berserk on everything around him.

"KIN! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU HEAR ME!? HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU KILL HER AND MIDORI!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GRAAAAH!" Soon, all the red reitsu and lighting surrounding Shadin to boil and expand and take on the shape of Oni Chiita with long ears and a tail. This reitsu and lighting is not bound to Shadin's body, as he is able to move and extend it as striking limbs. Then, When entering the 2nd Demon Stage, Shadin becomes even more beast-like in appearance. In this form, he has very long black hair extending to his mid-back section. He then forms longer, more fierce claws and fangs then in his previous form. A black type of fur then begins to form around his upper body, stopping at his hands and around his abs. His eyes also begin to have dark rings around them.

When the transformation was complete, Shadin instantly used one of his attack's. It was Roar of The Demon. In Shadin's 2nd Demon Form, he is able to roar and extend reitsu outwards to devastating result. This outwards destructive sphere of reitsu was so intense so as to destroy surrounding matter and violently push back any incoming attack with but a simple roar. This technique is also amplified in his 3rd demon state.

However, for Shadin it seemed as if all was too late as he saw Kin's army retreating. Somehow the fucker was saved by one of his followers and after he killed Iori it seemed as if he was satisfied.

"NO!" All Shadin could do is speed towards Kin's location as he formed a sphere of black energy in his right palm as he was almost to Kin's position. "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! KINNNNNNNNNNNN!" But it was too late, by the time Shadin had fired off his blast Kin had already disappeared into the portal. Kin was gone and so was Shadin's hopes for defeating him here.

"..."

[E n d P o s t ]

===========================================

[ B A T T L E M U S I C ]

Artist: 65daysofstatic
Song: Aren't We All Running

[ Z i n Y u u d e s h i ]

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image547Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image547Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image547

(Bleh...I don't feel like posting anything long for him...)

"....MIDORI...IORI!!!!" Was all Zin had to say to himself out-loud as he had the shield around him dissipate in order to get a better view of what was happening miles away from him. All he could see was a bright flash of light in the distance along with a bang. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Screamed Zin as he felt Midori's spiritual pressure fade out as Kin's was still standing dominant. "DID THAT BASTARD JUST KILL MIDORI!? WHAT THE SHIT!? I NEED TO GET OVER THERE!" Not wanting to rush into conclusions since he knew of many people who were near death, but still survived, Zin quickly blasted towards the direction where the battle was taking place as red and white reitsu surrounded Zin's body.

'I don't know what the hell is going on, but I need to hurry up if I'm gonna make any good time!' Thought Zin to himself as he tried to make himself go faster, but was greeted by more of Kin's army. "MAN, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Shouted Zin as he started slashing up all of them with his Zanpuko fairly easily as they were lower-class warriors of Kin's army. "FUCK!" Zin then had a burst of red reitsu blow away all that was around him as he took flight towards the direction where the battle was taking place. 'IORI, DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME! I STILL HAVE TO MAKE IT TO YOUR LEVEL! YOU CAN'T DIE HERE! I WON'T ALLOW IT!' Thought Zin to himself out of desperation as he tried to make time.

Unfortunately, by the time Zin had arrived Iori was already self-destructing and he was forced to jump back. "IORI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? STOP! THERE IS STILL TIME TO CHANGE THINGS! YOUR GONNA DIE!" Shouted Zin, but it was all pointless as the deed had already been done.

Zin was too late...

[ E n d P o s t ]

==========================================

Artist: Billy Talent
Song: Saint Veronika

X X : : I C E M A S T E R A I S U E N T E R S T H E S C E N E : : X X

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image550

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[ A i s u A n z a i ]

Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image549Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image549Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Image549

(I'll write Aisu's post later.)

[ E n d P o s t ]

====================================

Artist: Blazblue OST
Song: SUSANOOH (Haku-men's Theme)

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blindsided [Mini-Event]   Blindsided [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blindsided [Mini-Event]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2