WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
After Work I_vote_lcapAfter Work I_voting_barAfter Work I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
After Work Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
After Work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
After Work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
After Work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
After Work Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
After Work Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
After Work Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
After Work Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

After Work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

It was just another day in downtown Karakura town. People were walking around, some shopping, some on their way home from school, and some were just out to walk. Coming out of just another corner side restaurant, Axel sighed as he pulled out a cigarette out of his pack and lit it. Unlike most other people with normal 9:00-5:00 jobs, Axel just worked on random times, as he was lucky enough to have become the manager assistant. Taking in a puff, he began to walk down the sidewalk, looking around at random buildings. By now, Axel had become quite familiar with the town, and knew exactly where everything was. Deciding to take a detour, Axel diverged from the usual path to his apartment. "Hmm, maybe I'll stumble upon a hollow or something" he said to himself, his hands in his pockets as he walked.

Sighing, it had been at least half an hour and so far, Axel had found nothing interesting. Sighing, he sat down on a bus bench as his cigarette burnt out. "Damn, shitty brand" he said to himself as he pulled out another cigarette out of the pack, lighting it. Looking around, he noticed that a few people were tending to look at him; the "normal" people, who gave him bullshit about his smoking and said that he looked too much like a "ruffian." Sighing, he just sat back, ignoring the buss that was stopped in front of him, even after it left. "Damn people, if only they knew that i was out protecting their asses" he said to himself under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

~Listy~

"...Today seems usually quiet, yet noisy in it's own little way. how interesting" a Older yet Attractive Woman who looked quite heavenly in appearance. She Had Long Messy yet Well done and Gelled hair. Very Silky as well. She also Had a lovely appearance as she was wearing a Long Skirt And Red blouse shirt with a black sport's bra under it. The Blouse had some button's undead. Along With this She had A Choker on her neck and had her hair down today. being well endowed in The breast And ass Area. She was quite the sight for the male's as she walked by. It was Listy. known as the flame Godess in karakura by most. In her normal time however A lovely and Sexy vixen Model Who got very good air time. as well as being featured in the new's and having lot's of sponsor's come to her. she Sat Down on the bus bench and slowly opened her book. that she was reading. As she flipped through the page's peacefully looking out at her horizon. She then smelled smoke and looked at axel, she put on her reading glasses and simply shrugged going back to the book. not really caring about the smell of smoke. even though her herself never di it as much.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:00 am

After a while of sitting on the bench with his eyes closed, Axel once again noticed a commotion going on around him. That, and he was about to toss his cigarette. Opening his eyes, he expected to see some anti-smoking activist or some woman telling her child to stay away from "that man." To his surprise, it wasn't him the commotion was about, but the woman who had sat down next to him. Looking over at the woman, he instantly recognized her for who she was; Listy, one of the biggest supermodels of Karakura town. Holding back an anime style nosebleed, he quickly sat up, tossing his finished cigarette into a near by trash can.

Sure, Axel was usually the cool guy, not bending in the presence of females, but when a hot supermodel sat down next to him, even Axel would lose some of his cool. That, and it didn't help that a group of school girls were gossiping behind the bench, saying how it was so odd for Listy to be going out with such a loser. Resisting the urge to yell at them, he hurriedly tried to maintain his cool. "Hmm, wow, never thought I'd be lucky enough to have one of this towns biggest supermodels chose to sit next to me" he said in his usual tone. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners, my name's Axel" he said. This really was odd for Axel. Never had he been effected by a girl like this, and it took all of his might just to remain cool.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 pm

~Listy~

Listy looked back as axel began to talk and then blinked tilting her head, she could sense him, having a bit of nervousness, but covered it up. She giggled a bit and then politely said her name back to the male. " Well i'm sure you already know me, But my Name is Listy by many, but you can call me risoko" she said as she continued to read through her book and continued to read through it as she looked out and boringly made a yawn, He then looked at the girl's behind them gossiping and just simply threw some cash at them, to stop them from causing any gossip that would go through the city, sure the whole model business was fun. But, not at the risk of her true objective which was to be a hero, Which she found more better then modeling and having teenage or older men, have fun with her picture's or any other spread sheet that she usually participated in. She then looked back at axel, as she continued flipping through page's of her book. "So what bring's you to this city mr.axel" she asked in her own polite town her beautiful purple eye's Staring into Axels. Waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Axel was a bit taken aback by Listy's, or Risoko's casual nature. Having seen other models or famous persons, Axel was used to them being jerks, but Risoko was different. Once again, Axel was trying to fight back the nervousness that he was so unfamiliar with. It was hard for him to tell if she was interested in him or if she was just screwing around, something Axel wasn't used to. Most girls would either be too afraid to approach him or would be straight forward with flirting, but this was neither, and Axel had to stop for a second to figure out what was going on. "Well, I guess I just decided to move here" he answered her question, looking back into her eyes. Despite his cool demeanor, looking at her like that almost made him blush.

Quickly gathering his nerves, he tried to maintain control of his emotions. "Yeah, I used to live in Hawaii, but I felt like a change of scenery" he said, looking down at Risoko's book, trying not to blush or look at her chest, which would no doubt get him in trouble. Although it was true that Axel was from Hawaii, he didn't move just because. No, the true reason he moved was because of his powers, but he didn't want to freak Risoko out, or make her think he was a freak. All that Axel could clearly think was thank god no hollow is attacking.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:02 am

~Listy~

Listy continued to flip through the page's of her book. slowly as she looked back at axel staring down at her book. "You Like?" She asked as she showed him what the book was about. it was about Enlightenment and A Strange Sort of Other thing, known as kama sutra, now why was she reading such?. Well who know's, Listy then looked back up into the sky and pulled out a piece of bubblegum and and chewed on it as she blew a few bubble's she seen a few kid's come around her and then motioned them to come near her. she smiled as she then made the bubble go really big, with that she let out some firey little firework bomb's through it making it explode right in front of them in a beautiful and dazzling Picture. The kid's clapped their hand's with amazement and hugged listy walking away to their mother's to tell them about the Little Magic trick that listy pulled. Listy looked back at axel and waited for his reply on the book. while continuining to enjoy the scenery in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 am

On the inside, Axel almost wanted to blush. The Kama Sutra? Of course he knew it, it was only the first literature on sexual interactions. "Well, um, yeah, I know it, the Kama Sutra is famous for it's text on, well, sexual interactions" he said, trying his best to keep his cool. He then looked down a bit "Er, I came across it in my studies, I normally don't read about those kind's of things." Axel was still having to try his hardest not to blush. He felt like a real idiot now, and could only hope that Listy was as nice to him as she was to the little kids.

After she had done her trick, Axel clapped a bit as well. Smiling, he looked back up at her after the kids left "Well, you certainly seem to be good with kids." Axel took a quick look at his watch, to check the time, and then looked back to Listy. "Well, um, it's getting kinda late. If you want, you could come down to the restaurant I co-own and have a bite to eat, on me" he offered. In all honesty, Axel was falling for this girl, as odd as that was, as he was usually the cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:13 am

~Listy~

Listy Smiled and giggled as she poked axel's head, "mmmmmmm moe moe moe You're a perv!" She said with a giggle. She was only joking. she beleived sex was a great thing. Done in moderation of course. she found it good because it helped one find their self sometimes and be energized after it was all over. most of the time it Brings Happiness To those Who enjoyed being in each others company. Listy then smiled after the kid's walked away and then began to stretch. As she spoke, "Yeah I Love children, I Have one who's a big girl all on her own already. So when i love them it's an understatement. She's quite the hard nosed woman. Disobidient wild and out of hand, But she's still my little girl" She said with a serene smile. She then looked at axel as he asked her if she wanted to have a meal to eat. She thought about it for a second and felt her stomach begin to grumble. "Eh....' she began to get deeper in thought and then felt it get louder and then had a blush come on her face as she looked down and covered it looking back at Axel with a small chuckle. As she then spoke back and giggled a bit. She decided she would accept this Meal invite. she always wanted to try new thing's and wouldn't ya know it?, she's never even tried the type of food before. She smiled, and began to speak; "Yeah Sound's great Axel-San" she said with one of those picture perfect smile's and got up, "well take me off good fellow i'd like to try everything you've got there if you don't mind!" she said with a hearty chuckle
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 am

Finally, Axel had to break his cool and blush. "W-what, n-no, I'm not a perv, I just.." he started before Listy laughed, letting him know she was joking. Axel felt like an idiot now, but since Listy was still hanging out with him, he guessed that he must be doing something right. As she accepted his offer, he smiled and stood up with her. "Well, I hope you've never tried a Hawaiian-style curry, cause that's what we're famous for" he said with a grin. "So, it sounds rough to have a daughter, well, I really wouldn't know, I've pretty much been by myself for my life" he said with a faint smile.

When they reached the restaurant, Axel smiled as he held the door open for Listy "After you."
Once in, he quickly motioned a waiter over to him "Yes, I'd like a table for too man" he told the waiter, who was obviously familiar with him. Without having to wait, they were quickly taken over to a nice table for two right by a window. "So, what do you think, nice little place, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 am

~Listy~

Listy Smiled as they arrived at the Restaurant. She looked at the lovely scenery before she walked in, Everything looked amazing. it was So mellow most of the time when she went to a Restaurant With a Date, Most of them would try to impress her with something fancy. but this seemed amazing. Everything was great. the Smell of the food's. Smelled amazing gracing her nose With a lovely aroma. She made a happy moan of hapiness as she nodded when axel asked her of how the area was. To her this was the first time she went to such a mellow Area that didn't seem uptight and had people who were normal and peaceful for a change. this was a beautiful site for her indeed. she then grabbed her water and began to sip it slowly moving her index finger to the cup; "this place is Great Axel, i've never been to such a mellowed out place. i feel honored and happy for you bringing me here, i must be one lucky chick" she said with a chuckle as she patted his shoulder again and then motioned her self over to him slowly kissing his cheek,speaking once more. "For being such a gentle man today, Most men actually want that from me, a kiss on the cheek so consider yerself lucky haha" she said with another one of her heart felt chuckle's that also made you wanna laugh yourself if you were the type who enjoyed a bit of humor,
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 am

Axel was glad that Listy enjoyed the place so much. Although he was just the co-owner, it was his idea to set up the restaurant here, and he was the one who decorated it. Before he was able to say anything, he heard Listy moan just by smelling the food, and almost blushed again. He was about to make a little joke when she leaned over the table and kissed him on the cheek. Once again, a blush forced it's way onto his face, quickly gone thought. Nervously, he chuckled a bit "Heh, y-yeah, hah" he responded nervously. Quickly, he took a sip of water and calmed himself down.

Soon, the waiter came back with two menus and smiled at Axel "Heh. looks like you're gonna get lucky" the waiter said with a chuckle. Before Axel could respond, the waiter had left. Looking back over at Listy, Axel opened up his menu "Yeah, everything's pretty good, but my favorite is the Hawaiian-style curry." After putting down his menu, he looked up at Listy. "So, um, I noticed you said you had a daughter, but, um, are you seeing anyone?" he asked, somehow keeping his cool.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 am

~Listy~

Listy Smiled landing back in her chair as she seen the waiter come back over with their menu's. Her purple eye's beamed up as she smiled and picked it up as she looked at everything on the menu, She just couldn't choose!; Everything looked dazzling and good to the stomach. Listy, Well she was one of those type's that loved to eat. But Also keep her perfect hourglass shape in line as well, She didn't get a nice firmed tone Ass and breast's just to lose it just like that from weight gain. though funny thing is she could eat a whole lot and rarely gain any pound's or feel full. almost like her stomach was a black hole. she then smiled and pointed to a few thing's, "i'll have the hawaiin styped curry, These lovely Shrimp's, a Nice huge Piece of Steak with a lovely side of brocoli! please!' she said as she set her menu down and laid back a little in her chair sipping her water a bit. She then blinked and pulled her head back up after he asked her the question on whether she was single or not single. "Hmmmm...No i just have her and hell she lives on her own with her sister. though i visit a lot and we hang out and train. I'm a single woman who resides in a jungle. this model side you see of me. is just something i do to passs the time. don't get me wrong. I love doing it now. but back then it was more of a pass time for me then a usual job i liked to handle" she said slowly as she waited for the food to come back over
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 am

Axel laughed a bit at the amount of food Listy was ordering "Well, let's hope your eyes aren't bigger than your stomach." Smiling, he looked down a bit as she answered his question. Internally, he was debating weather or not to ask her out; although he really liked her, it was a bit soon, and he didn't want to freak her out. Looking back up at her, he smiled "Hmm, training you say, well, I'm a bit of a fighter myself too" he said with a grin "I've trained for a few years in a lot of fighting styles." He then looked down at his right arm, thinking about how a lot of that training was for controlling his powers.

Smiling, he once again looked back up at Listy. As he did so, the waiter came back with their order, his hands full with all of Listy's food, having to have a second waiter carry Axel's. "Well then let's dig in" he said with a smile. Before eating, however, he reached across the table and took Listy's hands in his own "So, um, Listy, I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out on a date with me, you know, if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 am

~Listy~

Listy Smiled as she chuckled a bit, She then lit up as her food came over and smiled as she began to see it go on the table, She pulled out a Fork and then began to dig in, As she began to Stuff her Mouth with the tasty morsels, though she stopped in mid-course, as axel had touched her hand. She swallowed her food and then seen her hand on his, looking at him. She then heard About him Wanting to go on a Date with her, it seemed sincere, She smiled and poked his nose. "Eh? I thought we were already on date big boy' she said with another chuckle as she put her hand over his and held it. She was liking something about him. she found his shyness and nervousness funny. so she decided she would humor him in this endeavor. "Very Well Sure we can go on a Date" she said With a serious and lovely expression on her face that of a sweet and peaceful woman. after that, she didn't waste her time in going back to stuffing her face with her meal's and enjoying the taste's of each of the food's, "but do you midn if we can come back here for dinner again!" she spoke her mouth with some muffle's as she continued to chew and chew, "the food here is delicious" she said swallowing up the chewed food even more, then went to slowly eating the curry but not without burning her mouth with it a bit. "ow! nya...." she said as she waved at her tongue, "That Smart" she said slowly as she then drunk a bit of Water and called the waiter over for a different type of drink. After that, She took a deep breath and spoke. "itadakimimasu!" Strange to say this after already stuffing her face, she figured it was the honorable thing to do since axel put quite alot of praise in the curry. she smiled and then took some of it in her mouth and tasted it, "wow this does taste Nice" she spoke with a happy vigor in her voice enjoying the rest of the curry
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

As Listy accepted his offer, Axel grinned, regaining some of his lost coolness. Smiling, he chuckled at what Listy said "Well, yeah, you could call this a date, but I was hoping for something more, well, defined." Saying that, he quickly began to dig in. Although the curry was very spicy, Axel had no problem handling it, as spicy was his favorite flavor. Smiling at her compliment he looked back up at her "Well thanks, I do try to teach these guys a thing or two, and of course we can come back here." It finally seemed that things were going well.

That was when it happened. Suddenly, without hesitation, there was a large explosion nearby; not close enough to harm the restaurant, but close enough to be felt. It was at that moment Axel knew exactly what had happened; hollows. He had been to distracted with Listy to properly sense them before, but now, he could. "What! An explosion" he said, acting surprised. Quickly he got up and looked down at Listy "I'm gonna go see what happened, see if I can't help out any of the victims, ok?" With that, he started for the door. Before exiting, however, he turned back to Listy "Oh, and don't worry, the bill's covered." With that, he exited the building. Once outside, he looked towards the direction of the hollow "Damn bastard, ruining my date; Volcán!" With that, both his arms became fire and he dashed towards the hollow at speeds rivaling shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am

~Listy~

Listy smiled and continued to enjoy her Meal, until she of course seen a worried look in axel's eye's as her eye's blinked, she quietly looked to seee him leaving out. She finished her food, quickly and began to follow slowly to see the hollow, She came to see Axel activating what seemed to be fire power's. She was amazed. She didn't see many fire type's as she would like to see. She believed that Like Wind, Fire was free, a Element that could not easily be Put out, Her Sister was her opposite, Misaiko, They were two different user's with different persona's as well. Listy was the Wild type of girl with a more outward personality and all around Fun persona. While misaiko was more of a reserved and regal type of lady. often making people wonder if they are truly related at least by birth that is. Listy then decided to help out and come up by Axel, "Heh..now...you didn't think it'd be alright to leave little ole' me out of the action huh?" She Said with a small chuckle. As she smirked and looked at the hollow. "I've got Power's too" She said as she looked at the Hollow. She then took a deep breath and then Had A huge burst of flame's come from her body as she flew toward the Hollow. Holding her fist back glowing with flame's as she span around and Punched through it's head. instantly making due of it as she landed down and cracked her neck a bit. as she landed she put her finger up to her mouth and blew on it. Like a cowboy blew the smoke from his gun.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 pm

As Listy came out and saw him with his powers, Axel was about to try and explain before she mentioned having powers of her own. Watching her, he was amazed to see that she too had fire based powers, just like his own. As she quickly finished off the hollow, he clapped a bit "Wow, nice shot." As he was about to deactivate his powers, he saw another hollow, probably the leader of the two hollows, appear out of the shadows and lunge towards Listy. Axel knew what he had to do. Quickly speeding over to a street light, he grabbed it in his right hand, turning it into a giant lance made of lava.

With one strong throw, he lobbed the lance at the hollow, hitting and impaling it directly in it's head. Grinning with his handiwork, he dusted off his hands, still made of flames, and whistled over to Listy to get her attention. "Well now, that's a surprise, I never thought you would have powers like mine, and fire to boot" he said as he walked over towards her. As he did so, he deactivated his powers, his arms returning to normal. As he reached her, he lightly punched her on the shoulder, in a friendly manner "But damn, that was some punch you got."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 pm

~Listy~

Listy Smiled and chuckled. After axel made due of the hollow's she quickly patted his head. "Eh your not Bad yourself You scorched those hollow's" she smiled and walked around. "to me that's some pretty neat Firepower Literally" She said enjoying her pun she made. She then Looked around to keep an eye out for more Hollow's. As She motioned her way back she looked at axel to follow. This was Turning out to be quite an enjoyable day for her. She surprisingly didn't expect to have such an enjoyable day, She thought it would be lame. She looked at her watch. it was about time for her to go to one of her modeling spread's for a new magazine. All of it dedicated to her. She thought about it for a while then looked at axel. "Hmmmmm" She put a finger to her chin and slowly moved around thinking about it slowly then walked back to him. "Hey i need to get to this modeling Agency Corp. Did you wanna come and see my modeling?" she said with a sheepish smile. She thought since he invited her to a meal, she would humor him now. knowing how much he had been enjoying looking at her. this would Definitely send him off to the hospital from blood loss. if ya get what i mean. Listy then began to run to where it would be. Not wasting anytime. "though if ya don't hurry up and decide you'll be sorry!' she said with a chuckle continuing to make her way to where she would be modeling
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 am

Smiling at Listy, he laughed a bit at her pun "Well, you know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen." For Axel, this pun worked on two levels; his fire/lava powers and the fact that he worked at a restaurant. As Listy began to think, Axel couldn't help but watch her. Even when she was fighting, she seemed to be hot, no pun intended. As she looked at her watch, Axel sighed a bit. He was guessing that she would probably have to be leaving soon.

That was why when she asked him to come with her to the modeling shoot, he was surprised. Once again, a slight blush came to his face "Um, y-yeah, I'd love to come with you, I mean, you've always looked so sexy in the photos I've seen in magazines." Axel was cursing himself in his mind, He had just made an idiot out of himself, and in front of Listy to boot. Before he could think on it anymore, however, Listy took off towards where the shoot would be, and without hesitation, he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 am

~Listy~

Listy Smiled, and nodded, "Is that so? Well come on!" she then motioned herself to the door as she opened the door to the agency. A Woman had came up to her and bowed to her. As she made her arrival taking a small look at axel. Listy simply shook her head, with this the woman let them in. "Ms.listy you're photographer shall be getting here soon don't worry" Listy nodded and tipped the woman. "Very Well i guess it won't hurt to wait" Listy then motioned for axel to follow her to her waiting room. while walking there she opened up the door to it. it was quite a nice room. It had quite the lavished colored wall's. Blue to be exact. then the Rug had lovely tiger stripe's. her favorite animal. A Few stuffed animal's at her mirror. Some make up. though she really didn't need it. and then a Cooler with a few wine bottle's inside she walked over and sat down. motioning axel to sit down for a bit until her photographer arrived. Pulling out a wine bottle from the cooler. she got up and went to get two glasses as she poured them. "Ok....Now relax we're gonna wait till my photographer get's here today" she said peacefully as she poured them some Nice ice cold Red Wine. as she began to sip her's nice and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 am

Axel had to admit, he was a little nervous; not because of Listy, but because he really never went anywhere like this. Looking at the woman who greeted them, he could tell that she was a bit intimidated by him, so to try and help, he smiled a bit. After Listy had tipped the girl, he followed her, and he could have sworn that the girl went to tell one of her coworkers what kinda guy she just saw Listy with. Sighing a bit, he just followed Listy over to her waiting room.

Once he entered, he was a bit awestruck; this place, though not bigger, made his apartment look like a piece of crap. As Listy sat down, Axel walked over and sat down next to her. As he saw her take out some wine, he kept quiet about how he didn't really like wine. "Hmm, I normally prefer rum, but I guess it won't hurt" he said as he took one of the glasses. As he took a sip, Axel relaxed a bit, laying his hand on the couch, just over Listy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 am

~Listy~

Listy smiled and peacefully continued sipping her wine, awaiting for her photographer, To make his way here. She sipped it a few more time's as she drunk it. "i've never had rum before maybe on our next date you can let me taste it" She said peacefully. After a few minute's another woman came in. She was quite an amazing looking blonde model type. she looked quite amazing really. she had lovely Milk White Skin. that looked as soft as a baby's bottom. lovely eyeshadow and an all around bodacious body Just like listy's, She walked in and smiled. "Hello Listy Babe~ who's that new guy?" She raised an eyebrow looking at him with interest. "Oh him? he's A good friend of mine so far" She spoke as she handed the woman a cup of wine. "But anyways why are you in here Luna?" She spoke quietly. The woman spoke with happiness and nudged Listy. "Because You're Photographer is here silly. his name is christian delounge" She said as she pointed outside to the man. who seemed to be quite a respectable guy. a nice set of brown hair. nice sunglasses and a white suit with black Gator shoe's. He waved at listy and motioned for her to come out. "there you are! you sexy beast! Come on it's time for your photoshoot" he smiled in a flamboyant way and motioned her to follow. the girl followed along. as well as listy came out walking. hoping for axel to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 am

Although Axel would have admitted that the other girl was pretty nice too, he had to admit, he still preferred Listy, mainly for her personality, but she also still looked a bit better than the other girl. As they talked, Axel decided to remain quiet; the modeling industry really wasn't where he belonged, at least not as an insider. No, he was like an outsider here, but since he knew he'd get to see Listy posing soon, he really didn't mind. As he saw the photographer, he almost laughed; he was the stereotypical modeling photographer.

Standing up, he followed Listy and the photographer, grinning at Listy. "Hmm, sexy beast eh? it's got a nice ring to it" he said jokingly as he followed them along. As they walked, Axel began to wonder what kind of photo shoot this was gonna be. Sure, he really wasn't that knowledgeable about the industry, but he did know about different kinds of pictures and stuff like that. Before getting there, he decided to ask "So, uh, Listy, what kinda photo shoot is this gonna be?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:56 am

~Listy~

Luna the blonde followed her. and then spoke to axel. "Oh we're gonna be some special all around thing's, from maid clothing. bondage dresse's, sexy high top corset's, gothic lolita. Nurses, house Mom's the work's. though i'm only here to check out what she's doing. so for my own. i can attempt to get the sexiness that Listy over here has" She said with a chuckle. Listy smiled and nudged luna in the shoulder again and nodded at axel. After seeing the photographer she nodded and then went in to see her line of clothing. she wondered what she would go and put on first. everything seemed so dazzling. She decided she would try out a swimsuit spread first She looked to see a lovely Bikini and Began to Put it on. After that she walked out and then began to pose a bit smiling as she looked at the photographer. "Well how does this look?" She said with a smile. the photographer smiled and nodded as she lead her to walk over to the area and put the background of a setting noon behind her and smiled. "now pose for the camera" he said in a polite tone. Listy made her first pose looking directly into it. "like this?"

After Work Sample_cecb23cc58dec41e6a0b079eda1d
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

As he heard of all the different styles they were planning to shoot, Axel was beginning to feel really lucky. When they got there, Axel smiled at Listy "Well, I'm sure whatever you try on first you'll look sexy in" he said, patting her on the back. As she left to the changing room, Axel began to try to imagine what Listy would look like in each "costume." To be honest, he was really hoping that he would get lucky with Listy; not just because she was hot, but he was starting to really like her.

As soon as Listy came out, Axel's jaw dropped open. She was HOT! All Axel could do was stare, and blush; the skimpy bikini left little to the imagination. He also got a good look at Listy's body. She had a real nice, slim frame, and was muscular, without it being unattractive. To sum it up, she was hot. As Axel kept on looking, he noticed that he could just barely make out her nipples through the skimpy clothing, making him blush even more. "Oh wow, Listy, you are sexy" he said, trying not to stare too much at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Work   After Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Work
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next