WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_vote_lcapDivus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_voting_barDivus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_vote_lcapDivus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_voting_barDivus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divus

Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)   Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 am

~ X ARRANCAR X ~

Name:

Divus Sobek Tenebran

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Orientation:

Divus does not serve anyone but himself and as such is rogue; however, he has a fairly good relationship with most neutral/evil factions, including Sergei's forces, occasionally helping them as long as he gets something in return. Divus does not however get along with extremely good or moral factions. While currently freelancing, Divus aspires to make his own organization.

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

As a compromise for greater strength, Divus did not seal his reiatsu into a zanpakuto. Instead he built it up within himself and added to his abilities, giving him more powers and making him slightly stronger than those of his rank.

Horned Strength -
    Divus's greatest ability, out of his entire arsenal of abilities, is his sheer strength. Punches and kicks from him are immensely strong, and he outdoes those of the same power tier as him in melee strength almost every time, unless their strength is equal or greater to Divus. Divus's muscles are extremely dense, durable, and strong, enabling him to perform huge feats of brute force. Divus's bones are also extremely strong and dense, allowing his body to withstand the kind of strength he wields.

Drawback - The weight of Divus's bones and muscles make him slightly slower, because they're quite heavy. While he does not tire out quickly, he is slightly slower than those of the same power tier as him.

Putrid Cero -
    Divus's cero is of standard firepower and range, but possesses a unique ability. It has a corrosive effect on whatever it touches too, eating through that which it hits. However, for some odd unknown reason, it's acidic effects don't hurt living things beyond their skin, and instead regular cero damage is done beyond that point. Divus's cero is black, and gives off a foul smelling black smoke. All things hit by it turn black and slowly rot away. Divus can charge his cero to a maximum of five posts to unleash a very strong cero. Charging it for three posts makes it about twice as strong. Divus is immune to the corrosion effect.

Drawback - Usable only once every six posts, due to the additional corrosion effect. Fairly standard besides that. If fully charged cero is used, it takes ten posts before it can be used again.

Total Immunity

Divus has a complete resistance to illusions or powers that effect his emotions and thoughts, and is totally unaffected by them. Powers that take his senses or reduce them work, but only halfway, meaning he'll still have part of his senses. However, the loss of sense is temporary, lasting five posts.

Poison Bala -
    When hit by one of Divus's bala, one is often surprised to see it was only a third as expected. This is because, it is actually only one third as strong as normal bala for those of Divus's power tier. However, its not long after that the opponent begins to experience feelings of pain and weakness, and difficulty breathing. In all of Divus's bala, there are tons of extremely sharp microscopic needles filled with a poisonous substance. Some needles are large and visible. The poison targets the muscular and circulatory systems, weakening all the opponents muscles in proportion to the amount of poison they are afflicted with. The poison also sucks energy and oxygen out of the blood, making opponents feel light headed and dizzy, and weaker. However, the effect is somewhat mild unless the opponent is hit by a large amount of bala. In extreme doses it can cause the heart to tear and be damaged, and can cause some brain damage from lack of energy/oxygen. Divus can charge a bala and fire it in one post, at the cost of not being able to fire any other bala in that post and the post after, to replenish his store of venom/poison. Charged bala inflict a significant effect and will make opponents dizzy and weak for about two posts. Divus is immune to his own poison/venom.

Drawback - Takes a lot of bala to cause significant damage. The bala themselves are fairly weak, so even rapidly fired bala that hit won't do near as much damage as bala of standard strength.

Miasmic Hierro

Divus's hierro is perhaps his favorite strength. While it is only slightly stronger than the common hierro at his power tier, it has a unique ability; when cut, it gives off a very toxic black gas until his regeneration closes the wound. Breathing the gas throws off your senses and greatly reduces your balance. It also triggers extreme nightmarish hallucinations for a very short period of time, only one post after being afflicted. The gas is very thick, appearing as a pitch black smoke. A large gash or major would sends out a thick cloud with enough force to knock the opponent back easily. The poison, like the Poison bala, targets primarily the muscular system. It does not however suck out energy or oxygen and does not effect the circulatory system, but temporarily stuns nerves.

Drawback - Poison itself is very temporary in it's effects and inflicts little damage, serving mostly just to get the opponent away and make them weak enough to knock back, to buy time and allow Divus to regenerate and regain his footing. Hallucinations are brief despite intensity, lasting for very short periods of time. Poison also is not expelled for very long, because Divus regenerates.

Unholy Resilience

Divus's own form of regeneration. It is both like, and unlike high speed regeneration. When his skin is cut it regenerates within seconds. Lost blood can be recovered in minutes. However, anything beyond this and stabilizing injuries so they don't get worse, does not happen in short periods of time. So Divus can't instantly regrow his arm if he loses it. It takes three days to regrow a limb or organ. Divus can however survive incredible injuries, as long as he has at the very least his brainstem and heart. Performing such a recovery however requires weeks. The only organs Divus have that regenerate quickly are his heart and brain. His heart can regenerate within a single post, but brain damage takes an hour (10 posts) to recover from. Even then, it is not fully repaired, basic functions are simply restored if lost and slowly recover after that point. Divus can regenerate any kind of cell in his body, but his regeneration doesn't compare with that of some Arrancar's and most hollows, outmatched by high speed regeneration. But, the way it works enables Divus to sustain tremendous injuries and keep fighting.

Drawback - Very slow beyond skin healing, blood restoration, and quick heart repairs. Not very useful in combat, main purpose is to recover after battle.

Psychic Pesquisa

Divus's pesquisa is highly advanced, but not just for sensing energy and power. Its fairly accurate at that basic function, but it serves an additional purpose as well. Divus is capable of sensing the emotions of others, and very accurately. He cannot read their minds or thoughts, but based on their feelings and impulses, he can predict how they will act and knows what to say to them to make them feel a certain way.

Drawback - As a compromise for the ability to sense emotions, Divus has to produce additional focus to sense power and energy, requiring him to touch the target. He also has to touch the target for longer than ten seconds to sense hidden power/spiritual pressure.

Sharp Senses

Divus has extremely precise hearing, capable of hearing even the tiniest sounds at great distances. Divus's sense of hearing is also very durable, so even extremely loud or high pitched noises will not hurt his ears. His sense of sight is also rather unique. It sees with both light, and another feature; He can see life itself, even at great distances. Even if the person is hidden, he can see their soul, but he cannot see how strong it is or if it has any hidden pressure. Divus merely sees life; but he can see greater or lesser quantities of live. Divus also has a strong sense of feel and temperature, similar to a snake's, enabling him to locate and feel nearby objects and people with sense of feel alone. The only thing Divus can smell however, is blood, and he is good at smelling that. The smell of blood makes Divus sort of high, like an upper. It has the same effect on him that it does on sharks.

Drawback - In bright light, Divus cannot see, because his eyes are too sensitive. He can't see life either in bright light. Also, in places with lots of noise, he will have difficulty pinpointing objects by sound. And, if it is extremely hot or cold, he will not be able to feel where objects and people are.

Spiritual Vampirism

Most Arrancar lose a lot of parasitic or predatory power after becoming Arrancar, with the exception of a select few. Divus however actually strengthened the power to take life and devour. He constantly sucks in life from his enviroment, killing nearby plants and weaker forms of life, such as plants, animals, and humans. Also, whenever Divus wounds his prey, a small amount of life is sapped from the wound. Upon killing an enemy however, the soul is not happily freed. It's life force is totally devoured once the prey reaches a certain point of weakness, and then it's soul is devoured. Due to the rush of life energies, Divus's regeneration is accelerated during this time, restoring any injuries he may have obtained in the fight. However, this applies only to player characters, and only those of lieutenant strength or higher. This does not work with NPCs, or weak characters.

Drawback - The drain of life does not take away from the enemy's stamina. The life energy taken also doesn't do much for Divus, replenishing his own life and reiatsu only by small amounts, proportional to the injury. Also, it takes a lot of killing before he can actually recover faster, unless he kills a strong opponent, which is also rare.

Overlord's Shield

Divus is capable of making strong telekinetic barriers within his hierro for short periods of time, enabling him to withstand a heavy attack while taking a lot less damage. However, he can only load it into his hierro twice per thread, with a cooldown period of five posts. Divus can also make the barriers beyond himself, almost like floating shields, or a force field. The barriers aren't hard or expensive to make, until they get hit. They only use as much energy as they need to, in order to repel or deflect the attack. Weak attacks are deflected, strong attacks are simply stopped, or softened. If one were to be hit by a cero, the shield would have to use as much energy as it was hit with. So if the entire cero hit it (Not likely, since much of the energy is wasted in a large blast) Divus would use the same amount of energy to stop the cero from hurting him. So while he can put up a barrier easily, if the barriers are hit by too many strong attacks, he can get tired and eventually unable to hold them after repeated heavy assaults.

Drawback - Too many strong attacks such as ceros will destroy a barrier, and tire Divus out.

Dulled Sonido

Sonido is something of a weakness for Divus. His sonido can only go about half the distance the standard sonido, but he makes up for it by being slightly faster. His sonido also gives off a repelling shockwave when used, knocking enemies back.

Drawback - Can only be used once every two posts. Short distance. Shockwave knocks enemies away during sonido, making it difficult to combine sonido with attacks. This is because Divus's reiatsu is very chaotic and destructive, making it difficult to control. Cero and bala are not weakened by this because they don't require much skill or precision, but an ability like sonido require much more precision and skill.

Genius Forge-master

While Divus at times makes poor choices, he has a lot of brainpower. Possessing a very strong mind, he can quickly understand and memorize things, and has a powerful retention. He is also a complex thinker, capable of grasping extremely intricate concepts and ideas. He also has a great knowledge of science and weapon forging, capable of forging powerful weapons, although not as powerful as zanpakuto. Divus can also make technology. However, to do any such action, he requires resources and time. (He has to do a training thread for what hes making, and it must be approved by staff.)

Drawback - Requires resources and approval. For example, a bakkoutou (Strong weapon that feeds on it's wielder) takes three hundred souls to make, and strong metals as well as a complex working facility.

Weapon

When Divus compromised his zanpakuto, he soon realized he was at a great disadvantage. He spent years forging a living powerful weapon with his skills and strength, so that he could equal or surpass others in combat.

Name: Adbalesh

Appearance:

As shown in the image, Adbalesh is a very intricate sword, in it's details. It also looks ridiculously evil. The length of the entire hilt, including the pommel and black antler shaped guards, is a little over three feet, making it a large weapon. The width of it is about two feet, with the antlers going slightly beyond that. The eyes in the sword that aren't totally black have red slitted pupils and no irises or whites; its just totally black, aside from the glowing red pupils.

Weapon Abilities:

Sword Regeneration -
    While Adbalesh is very durable, like all swords, it can dull or break. The difference is, however, it actually sharpens itself and repairs itself.

Loyalty -
    Adbalesh serves only Divus; anyone else who grasps the weapon finds that they cannot lift it up. The sword will also morph, growing mouth like structures, and attempt to eat the thief as long as they are nearby.

Fickle Wrath -
    Adbalesh's blade can quickly regrow, extend, or retract. Max length is ten feet. The width however does not change.

Living Predator -
    Adbalesh is a living sword, and like Divus, consumes life. Divus can use the sword as a conduit for his life draining abilities, as long as the sword is piercing the opponent's body.

Nightmare Lacerations
    Adbalesh's blade is covered in poison, and is constantly on black fire. The flame gives off no smoke and spreads onto whatever it touches. When an opponent is cut, the black fire spreads over the wound, but it doesn't actually burn the opponent. The fire spreads the poison through the wound quickly, but serves another function. It is a poison also, in and of itself, that targets nerves. While the nerves are not destroyed, they're temporarily stunned and go into a panic state, causing extreme pain. In head wounds, neck wounds, or large wounds, the fire can go deep enough that it causes extreme nightmarish hallucinations and pain that engulfs the entire body. The hallucinations and stun effect are short however, lasting only 1-2 posts, depending on the injury. Inflicting a deep gash on the head or neck however can cause long term hallucinations, lasting three posts. The stun effect always ends after one post, but the hallucinations can go on beyond that. The poison has the same effect as his bala, but has no stun effects or oxygen draining ability, and serves only to weaken the opponent's muscles. But this poison is more long term, adding up over time as the opponent suffers injuries.

History:

RP Sample:

"What you do is wrong, Divus." The man spoke; he was about 6'2", noticably shorter than Divus, but had a strong look to him. His hair was long and blonde, and he looked fairly old. Wearing a beat up old shinigami uniform, there were scars on his face and neck. "I will not serve this blasphemous cause any longer. Maybe we got some good done, once, but now you've completely twisted it!" He shouted, grabbing his zanpakuto and unsheathing it. Divus sat casually upon a rock carved into a throne like shape, with the word 'boss' scratched onto it's top, presumably by the claws of some hollow. The area was the menos forest, and it was surprisingly empty in this area. Laughing, Divus stood up. "Do you ever shut up? I mistake you almost daily now for one of those pampered young girls running around their mansions, complaining about the slightest flaws in the temperature of their water or the wrinkles on their sheets. When did you become such a blister, Tenrai?" Divus spoke, in a mildly offensive but calm, mocking tone. Tenrai was clearly the shinigami nearby. Divus grasped Adbalesh, which had been sitting near his throne. In response to his grip a seven foot long blade slowly extending from it's hilt, blacker than the shadows of the menos forest.

The shinigami took a step back, clutching the golden yellow hilt of his zanpakuto. The blade had a few chips and chinks in it, and was only about two feet long, but seemed very sharp and well taken care of aside from that flaw. The hilt guard however was broken, a once shining golden square with phoenix carvings in it, now dulled, dirty and split into half. "A creative insult as usual. But, Divus, seriously. You can't just kill everyone! Thats just flawed logic, even if you did it, the world would be corrupted by the blood of those who were slain for your madness." Tenrai spoke back, more assertively. In response, Divus picked up a rock, and with a simple flick of his wrist hurled it at Tenrai's face. In a swift motion it was split in two by the shinigami's blade. "I guess thats how I know you don't care then...." Tenrai spoke. Raising his blade into a more solid stance, he prepared his footing, and made a charge towards Divus. He was extremely fast, and quickly swung his blade towards Divus's neck. However, the well aimed strike was blocked by Divus's hand, his steel skin halting the blade. "Sever the ties, Hitogoroshi!" Tenrai commanded.

A burst of black smoke erupted from Divus's hand with a brief splash of blood, as he quickly pulled his hand back. Tenrai covered his nose and leapt backwards, avoiding the poison gas. Divus clenched his wounded hand into a fist, blood all over the palm and dripping down. "Thats gonna cost you..." Divus spoke, his expression switching to rage. As the smoke cleared, Tenrai's zanpakuto became visible; a shining golden blade, with triangle shaped razor sharp saw teeth quickly moving on it, like a chainsaw. The blade had straightened and lengthened too, to a length of five feet, and a width of a whole foot. The hilt had enlarged similarly and the hilt guard was now whole again. "Spit!" Tenrai commanded again, swinging his blade and launching a strange spinning disc of reiatsu at Divus, with a sawtooth edge on it as well. Divus intended to evade, but quickly realized it was too fast to dodge, and rose his sword to block it instead. He growled as his blade narrowly halted the disk, but the saw teeth kept hitting his blade, slowly grinding it away. Soon it ate through the whole blade, and Divus narrowly evaded, but not without receiving a huge gash across his cheek. Black smoke bursted from the wound as the disc kept going, slicing through pillars and going deep into the menos forest until it was out of sight.

Divus growled loudly, glaring at Tenrai with hate. His blade began to regrow, and he lunged at the shinigami with it, thrusting towards his heart. Tenrai attempted to block, but the enraged Divus's strength easily knocked his blade aside, serving only to slightly alter the course of his weapon. He thrust Adbalesh through Tenrai's stomach, laughing angrily, as Tenrai struggled to hold onto his sword. Twisting his blade around, Divus slung his arm to the right, launching Tenrai into a pillar of stone. "You were a fool to challenge me..." Divus spoke, more calmly, but still with a blood thirsty look all over his face. While he still had blood on his hand and cheek, the skin had healed and clots had formed, stopping any more bleeding. Tenrai rose his sword however, fighting off the pain. He was completely focused, ready to keep fighting, despite the hole in his guts. Divus seemed impressed, but he was still bursting with anger. Making another charge, Tenrai thrust his blade towards Divus's upper chest, but Divus evaded, and swung a huge punch at Tenrai's face. The sound of the cheekbone fracturing could be heard as Tenrai was launched into the ground, rolling for about five feet, clutching his torn up, bleeding face yet still holding back sounds of pain. "S.. sp-sp...." Tenrai mumbled, trying to aim his weapon at Divus.

"Thats it? You've gotten weaker... or I've gotten stronger. Maybe you're just a shitty minion." Divus spoke, laughing as he charged a bala in his hand briefly, before shooting it at Tenrai's head. "S... spit!" Tenrai shouted, swinging his sword up and getting up just in time to launch a disk at the bala, slicing through it and destroying it. Divus dodged the disk, frowning. His blade extended, repairing itself from the previous damage. 'He is weakened, and this is getting dragged out. I'll finish it now.' Divus thought in his mind, planning out his attack. Clutching Adbalesh tightly in his right hand, he used a sondio to move in front of Tenrai, very close. The shockwave knocked Tenrai off balance. Divus swung his sword towards Tenrai from the right, but stopped halfway; as Tenrai moved his weapon to block, Divus grabbed his exposed wrist with his left hand, and crushed it in his palm. A sick smile spread across his face as Tenrai screamed in pain and dropped his zanpakuto, which reverted back to it's sealed state. Divus then bashed the bottom of Adbalesh's pommel into Tenrai's left shoulder, cutting it up and breaking it beyond repair. Divus then slashed the shinigami's chest open, and kicked him just beneath the throat with a roundhouse kick, sending him into the ground with a hard thud.

"Heh, the wuss is already dead..." Divus spoke, pleased. Spitting on Tenrai's body, he casually left.

The old shinigami's hand, however, found it's way to it's sword.... but found no strength to lift it with, and instead, rested.

Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)   Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Its going on close to a month since this has been worked on, dont forget to work on it or the character is going up for adoption or getting deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)   Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

You only have one post, and it doesnt seem like this is getting worked on. So I can assume that you have either quit or taken a leave. I'm moving this to character adoption
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)   Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divus Sobek Tenebran (Work In progress - Not finished!)
Page 1 of 1