WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_vote_lcapFate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_voting_barFate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_vote_lcapFate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_voting_barFate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Empty
PostSubject: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm

"3..2...1" The quick blade of his zanpaktou slid outwards from its confines, metal sparking off the inside as it moved at the speed of a shupou. Sonomori's feet slid from the ground in an instant, his blade flying through the neck of the creature as he shopou'd t through the portal at the very instant the creature's head severed from the remainder of it's body and plopped the cold ground in a pool of its own sedated blood, filled with agony.

Sonomori's body traveled through the dimensions, appearing in a rather different world. He appeared in what seemed to be like a metropolis. The portal behind him slowly grew shut as words uttered from his mouth, "In hindsight that probably wasn't the best of ideas. I'm going to need a guide if I want to find this kin person. Then again he is their leader so any simpleton grunt should know." Sonomori held up his katana, swinging it down swiftly towards the ground, causing the blood to slide off into splatters upon the ground in front of him. He held the blade back up, placing it gently on his shoulder as he scanned the area with his azure eyes. "Well lets see here, where is some life to ask."

From the corner of his eye caught what seemed to be another one of those creatures that he had just killed. His feet quickly shot into the ground, the tapping of his foot echoing out ten times in an instant to propel his body in a advanced type of shupou over to this creature. His footing landed plainly in front of the creature, blocking its view and stopping its train of though instantly. " You there," Sonomori looked down at the pathetic creature, his eagerness to kill subsided in the adrenaline. "I take it you work for kin, get off your ass and take me to em before you end up with your head on a stick."

Last edited by Sonomori on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:13 pm

\ \ K u r o r a n n a \ \
"シャドーランナー"

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Kuroranna_by_Sonomori-1

"....." The creature started blankly at the Shinigami before him. He wasn't praticually phased by it's threats since it lacked the brain power to even worry itself about that. No, no. Just like the last Shadow Runner before it, he was recording all of Sonomari's movements. Merely continuing the process of the previous Kuroranna Sonomari had slaughtered back in the Soul Society. The creature also knew there was a good chance it would die like it's brothern, but did not care as long as it served a greater purpose for it's master...Kin Iramasha.

"Ye--..." Before the creature could talk, however, it's speaking capaitibles was disabled. Something was going on as the Kuroranna grabbed it's throat. "Do not fight it, Kuroranna. This is your master simply taking control. I will take it from here. For now, simply do as I say." This voice...it wasn't the Kuroranna's installed monotone voice. No. It was the voice of it's creatore, Kin Iramasha.

From the Supercomputer hidden inside of The Dragon's Den, Kin was calling the shots from Kuroranna #3555OXX. How was he doing this? Well, it was simple. He already had access to every last one of his creations memories, so it would be fairly simply to hook up his own body to the Supercomputer to override the creature's brain.

"So it seems you finally found my realm, Sonomari." Spoke Kin via the Kuroranna as he made it stand up-straight so he would be able to get a better view of his possible new recruit. "I'm fairly impressed you had the nerve to kill my being. That took some courage." The Kuroranna's body shook quite a bit from being connected with it's master, but Kin stopped it after a few seconds.

"If you wish to open your doors to the life of a god, enter that building over there." The Kuroranna then used it's right arm to point towards The Dragon's Den where Kin was currently located. "If you wish to enter the doors of hell, simply go back the way you came." Slowly, the Kuroranna raised it's left hand to point towards Sonomari.

"Surely, you'll want to hear me out if you ever want to release that hollow of yours, Sonomari."
=======================================

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T P A R T O N E]

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Sonomori's azure gazed stared at the creature for a moment, analyzing it with thorough detail. "The same as the last...However don't take my killing as a sign of courage..I killed the beast to put it out of its fucking misery." His tone seemed to drag into a pile of hatred and spew outwards into discontent. "However, I am quite intrigued about what you have to offer.. Since there is no reason to ask the creature any more, I shall dispose of it and head off to this tower then I suppose?" He laughed in a simple chuckle of his voice. "No.. I'm not going to kill this one. It is not suffering as the last was." Sonomori turned his head from the beast, walking towards the rather large tower.

"Well I suppose I should speed this simple walk up a bit.." His words lit a grin on his face with the tips of his feet digging into the ground. "If I can tap the ground 10 times in an instant I mize as well try 11 steps." A strange noise of tapping began to pile from his foot, the consecutive warming up of his muscles as the tip of his foot tapped at the ground. His body tensed up in slight muse, the contraction of his body flowing with his blood. The ground suddenly blew forth a burst of sand and crumbling rock from beneath his vanished figure. In an instant he had attempted 11 movements of his foot, trying to improve his shupou, but instead overdoing it and nailing down almost 14 hits before the impact of his foot thrusted him forward.

Small packs of rock upon the way to dragons tower smashed open, the shupou of his step landing down at an intense speed, blowing force into the ground as he moved. "Damn that was only 7 hits" He laughed at a speed that would rival the travel of his voice. His glitching figure began to near to the base of the tower, the rocky intervals of bashing began to become more frequent as the figure reached the base, and within that instant the rock below smashed to propel his body upwards. "Phew! This is as high as I can jump eh?" It would seem that he sarcastically said this as he had just jumped at least 14 stories high. His eyes scanned around with the blade sitting on his shoulder, using reiatsu as his footing. "Where to go, where to go." He looked upward, seeing a window a few stories above him. A few taps of his feet and his body moved up to the elevation of the window, taking a step inwards and releasing the reaitsu placed foot in which he was standing upon. His eyes gazed in a bit of interest, taking notice of the rather rare items upon display in this room. His footing placed down on the marble floor as his whistled. "Pretty damn nice place they have here."
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:41 pm

\\K i n I r a m a s h a\\
" 新しい神は宇宙の"

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Image369-1

"I will meet you very soon, partner." Chuckled Kin once Sonomari made the decision to step fourth into the Dragon's Den. "Kurorana, your free to roam now. I've collected enough data from you. Go and fetch me more data from Hueco Mundo." And with that, Kin disconnected himself from the supercomputer that connected him to all his hellish creations. "It seems like I have another potential collaborator to add amongst the ranks of my ever growing army. Execllent." Said Kin aloud to himself while a fiendish smirk formed across his lips. 'With this many powerful men, hitchmen, slaves and commanders I should have a much better chance of advancing The Kokuryuteshi's goals along with my own personal vendetta against those damned Iramasha's and Karakura Defenders. Everything is going according to plan. The path to me being the creator of everything has been set into motion. Soon I will be the sole proprietor of everything to come into existence. All it requires is patience...'

"So, I suppose I better hurry up to meet my potential business partner. It's never polite to show up late to a meeting, heh-heh." As he began Closing his eyes, Kin started focusing to pin-point Sonomari's location in The Dragon's Den. After a few seconds he locked on to his extact location in the massive building. 'Bingo' Once he found Sonomari, Kin activated a teleportation technique called "Chaos Control", developed from the clan he ran away from, and was on top of Sonomari in a matter of seconds.

In a flash of blinding red light, Kin appeared before Sonomari with his hand held out. "Hello, partner." He said, firmly shaking Sonomari's hand. "So it seems you were successfully able to seek me out. Good, good. As you well know, I'm looking to expand my army and assign positions of power to those who are worthy of it. Do you think your up to take this task, Sonomari? I've been watching for awhile thanks to my Shadow Runners and I know of the power I can unlock from within you if you decide to join The
Kokuryuteshi."
Said Kin as he looked at Sonomari with an intrigued expression across his face.

"However, if that's not enough to persuade you, how about this?" Using Chaos Control yet again, Kin teleported himself and Sonomari to an all white room located somewhere underneath The Dragon's Den. The only thing in this room was a large computer about the size of a bedroom dresser. "Activate Model #0055" Spoke Kin as the computer started making odd beeping sounds until suddenly....

They were standing above the center of a strange new Universe

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Gary_Tonge_Grand_Universe_1024-1

"This is what I have to offer you and even more beyond this. Imagine being the god of your world, your own universe or even your own dimension. The lives of billions under your control. It would be all yours if you join amongst my ranks. The Kokuryuteshi will become the new Gods of all that is and will ever be."

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T.}

Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 am

Sonomori's eyes wandered around at the new environment they were in. His eyes gazing with the everlasting content calmness. "Pretty nice view, but I'm not interesting in controlling people. I could care less of being commander of an army if I had power to do so anyway." He said with the assured feeling of joining.
"And..." He continued onwards with excitement slowly rising within his rather calm voice. "If it just so happened to increase my power, then I would be more than welcome to join among your ranks."

"However... above all priority, There is something that I need you to take care of. I heard clearly what that creature spoke, even though it was a controlled message. He mentioned something about an inner hollow and how to control it. That must be done first of all things. It is becoming a nuisance and constantly trying to take control of me. Its like a plague that never seems to go away.." His words shifted in tone from content to enraged, a bit of disgust harboring the tone of his ending words and wrapping itself into the deep core of his mind. The lit of calmness in his eyes had vanished, slowly pulling his mood into darkness and the conception of controlling this darkness influenced his thoughts greatly.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 pm

" 新しい神は宇宙の"

"With our advancements, Sonomari, you'll be able to create your own people soon enough. But if that is not what your soul desires, then I shall respect your wishes. That simply means there will be more worlds to spread throughout my army evenly. However, you're welcomed to pay a visit over any of my realms." Said Kin as he gazed down at the awe-stunning view; the sparkling stars reflecting off his amber colored eyes. As Sonomari continued to ramble on about his terms for joining The Kokuryuteshi, Kin began to believe that they were easy enough for him to carry out. After all, controlling someones inner hollow was simply smalltime compared to the things Kin had planned out.

So, with Sonomari's great luck, Kin would comply with his request.

"You simply wish for more power, Sonomari? That is an easy request to fulfill. Everyone who has joined amongst my ranks has gained some type of increase in power. You will be no different." As he began to speak, Kin slowly turned his head towards Sonomari so he could make direct eye contact with him. "It won't be hard for me to awaken your inner hollow's power and help you control them." Kin's eyes then narrowed down on Sonomari. "The only two things that I ask from you is that you help me in further advancing my army and it's goals. And...."

"Do not FUCK with me, Sonomari. I've given everyone in my army who is of decent intelligence and rank everything that they've desired. All I ask for in return is a little loyalty. If I ever get the feeling that you're planning to betray me or my army, I will see to it that your death comes swiftly."

"Are we understanding each other, Sonomari?"

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:52 pm

\Sonomori laughed with an almost uncontrollable content. His once agitated mood shifted quickly into histaria as he heard the words of Kin. "Well it seems to me you've had some issues with unloyal people in the pass," His words snickered a small bit at the quite funny thought still moving in his head, breathing a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Well my friend, you do not have to worry about this, if you make me stronger I will show you the loyalty you deserve in time." He paused for a slight moment, continuing the statement in a more serious tone, "We have the agreement then. You teach me to control my inner hollow, and make me stronger, and I shall give you loyalty."

(The post is short because Its more or less a speaking interval, and to post any further would continue from the moment on and ruin the entire process.)
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 pm

" 新しい神は宇宙の"

"Indeed I have, Sonomori. When you run a large military operation like my own you are bound to run into a few...traitors...that want to see nothing but your destruction. Besides, I'm already looking into another person in my army who may be a spy, so I'm a bit unnerved about traitors." Said Kin as he replied to the first part of what Sonomori told him. "Heh, you just gotta cover your bases." Kin added as he chuckled with Sonomori, seeing the humor in his actions as well.

"Then it appears we have become partners, Sonomori. Welcome to The Kokuryuteshi." With the snap of his fingers, he deactivated the image of space all around them as the pale white walls that were first there when they each came into the room began to return. "I have a few things to take care of first before we go head-on into awakening the full brunt of your hollowfied powers." Spoke Kin as he held out his palm. "However, I can give you something to pass the time if you don't want to go to my research department or Andrei, one of my right hand men." Soon a small black sphere the size of a pebble began to appear inside of Kin's hand. "I cannot reveal this source of energy, but I will tell you that it will temporarily grant you power. It will last for about 3 days to a week. That should be more then enough time to carry out what you need to do until we meet again."

"By the way, what spot in my army are you looking for? I'd say you'd be perfect to fit right in with the Ageha Squad as Lieutenant Commander. It has the most amount of ex-shinigami and vizards in my entire organization. You'd be able to receive training from them and even their commander, Aisu Anzai." Said Kin as he used Chaos Control to warp towards the door.

"You can either tell me now or think about it later."

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Sonomori looked over to the small sphere within his hands, reaching out to take hold upon its slick surface that glistened in the artificial light around them. "No questions asked my friend." The tone of his voice had a bit of anticipation within it, mixing with the excitement of what he could accomplish with this new power. "O right, about that squad. Just put me where ever you recommend, as long as I get to have a bit of destructive fun." His eyes lit up with a bit of bloody tone as his fingers pressed against the black sphere.

A black aura began to grow up from his hand, merging into his reiatsu as his head turned back at kin whilst he exited the door. "This only lasts for a while, so I'm going to make very good use of it while I can." A grin grew deep upon his face as he turned back to walk outwards from the door and into the light of the outer world of Kokuryu city. "Well I suppose I should find a way to go wreak some havoc."

( Once again the post is rather small because of speaking intervals, I'll try to post more in a few other posts. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )   Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate: Rebirth (Part 2 Finished )
Page 1 of 1