WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) I_vote_lcapRadioactive (Will update more information over time) I_voting_barRadioactive (Will update more information over time) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) I_vote_lcapRadioactive (Will update more information over time) I_voting_barRadioactive (Will update more information over time) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Radioactive (Will update more information over time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Empty
PostSubject: Radioactive (Will update more information over time)   Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:25 am

SHINIGAMI

(Read my 2nd post before you start reading this shit.)

Name: Radioactive

Personality:

Radioactive's personality is similar to his former Captain, Kenapchi Zaraki, in some ways. He has an extreme thrust for battle. He loves to bring out the primal instincts in whoever he fights. It's like, everytime someone fights Radioactive they always end up either becoming stronger, bonding with Radioactive or dead. There is just something about this shark beast that brings the best out of people out during battle. It's been seen in fights against Agito, Kenshin Yuudai, Ceon Clixx, Maoki, Haruka, Kyle Braut and so many others.

However, when he is around his family Radioactive turns into quite the family man. He is cracks many jokes with his wife and kids, loves to play around with his children, loves going out on father son outings with Razor and spending time with his precious Chinchuro. It's really a unique family life with these people. A tall shark beast for a husband, a small Fox Woman for a wife, a daughter who takes after her mother and constantly teases her shark like brother coupled together with their aunty Priscilla who is the only intelligent shark to Chinchuro and Ella.

But if your just his friend, he'll treat you to a good time, fight you, share laughs with you and overall try to be a good friend.

However, if your weak, he won't give you the time of day. Especially if your short. For some reason or another, he can't stand WEAK short people. He constantly mocks Agito, Hitsugaya and Edward about their height and claims taller people are superior. It leads to many funny sitautions with these four.

But overall, if you wanna get to know this crazy shark beast better, RP with him.

Appearance:

Radioactive has two apperances. One is his shark from which he is in almost 24/7, and another is his human which happens when his body doesn't have enough power to support his beast like figure. He usually reverts back whenever he is near death or for his wife Chinchuro.

Radioactive (Will update more information over time) __Radioactive____by_Nara87

Radioactive (Will update more information over time) RadioactivesHumanForm

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Katsurou lives on a small piece of brown land that's about the size of a small town surrounded by a body of red water and a red sky with black clouds. There is not much to see here since great shark demon that was sealed inside of Radioactive long ago destroyed most of his original spirit world.

As for Katsurou personality, he is a quiet, but strong old man. He slender, but somewhat toned, has gray hair and is always wearing a black robe. He is quiet the opposite of from what you think Radioactive would have for a zanpukto. He doesn't believe in pointless battles and constantly scowls Radioactive about his acitvites. That alone could be the main reason why Radioactive suppresses his sword so much.

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Heaven_and_Earth_1

The sword is sealed inside of him, so you will never see this.

Shikai Description:

Radioactive is constantly in Shikai, so you can refer to his shark form as his Shikai.

Shikai Abilities:

Brute Strength and Defense: Radioactive has amazing brute strength. It is so strong, infact, that whenever his reitsu is raised sometimes any hit he makes can a deadly explosive. And he can also withstand many attacks thanks to KJ making his muscles and skin stronger then any known steel material or Arrancar's Hierro.

Energy Blast: Thanks to the massive storage of energy in his body, he can fire beams of pure energy from his mouth at opponents. If he's ever exploded, these blast can sometimes be radioactive.

Spikes: Radioactive is also ability to create black spikes from his body somehow and shoot them from any body at his opponent. Sometimes they explode, sometimes they don't. It all depends on what Radioactive wants it to do.

Release:

-There is no release catch phrase for him-

Bankai Description:

Immediately after releasing his bankai, a strong red light engulfs what would be an area of 50 city blocks with a height of 500 feet. While within this light, Radioactive was transforming. First, he became taller. Standing up at 8'4. Second, his skin turned from a faded orange and white to dark red and black. Third, his teeth grew even sharper and longer before with noticeable growth on his black claws. The fourth change in Radioactive's appearance was that his hair had gone even longer going past his shoulders. The fifth change is that he had various black spikes popping up out of his body. Five small spikes were on his eyebrow, three small spikes going in a row were popping out of his tongue, three spikes were aliened on his fin, two large black spikes were coming out of his elbows, and six medium sized spikes were shown coming out of his back going down in a line with a row of spikes on which side of his back. And finally, the last change that happened was that a very large blade with shark designs and spikes coming out of the hilt appeared in his right hand.

Bankai Abilities:

While in Bankai, all of his abilities are just turbo charged. Basically it's just one HUGE power up. In this form, however, his reitsu basically destroys everything around him. If you aren't EXACTLY on his level, there is a strong chance that you could die from all the side effects his reitsu causes to the area around you OR your body just won't be strong enough to withstand being around him.

History/Background:

(I'll make more later. I've already made this character back on the old Untold Stories, it's just a pain rewriting his app. Fuck.)

Unknown to Radioactive, KJ put literal meaning behind his nickname. While in the confines of one of KJ's secret labs hundreds of years ago, The Mad Scientific had harnested the power of a powerful source of radiation that would be near endless if applied to Radioactive's body; who was his best project at the time since he had sealed a powerful shark beast inside of him, he had reitsu levels that were on the same level of Kenpachi and he was just the perfect host. The Soul Society was also at war with the Quinices at the time and they needed a secret weapon to wipe a majority of them out. ...guess who would be the perfect piece for that? You guessed it, our buddy Radioactive. After inserting the source of super-powered radiation into Radioactive's body and Zanpukto, it seemed to click with him instantly. This was displayed by him wiping out a large flock of hollow's years ago in a dessert within Africa. It was truly a sight to behold. The explosion went on for nearly a full ninety miles since not even Radioactive could control it at the time. And the effect it left...well they were equally amazing. It left a fifty mile radius within that ninety mile area unlivable for the next one thousand or two thousand years, while the areas outside of it were made semi-livable within the next two hundred years or so.

And to get down to the nitty gritty, though, the real harsh effects of this explosion were made clear when Radioactive was used as a tool to wipe out a good majority of the quinces. It induced cancer as cell-cycle genes that were mutated to anyone who lived through it, caused dozens of nasty tumors and some that even exploded from the inside due to the amount of reitsu still stored in them, fluctuations in their reitsu that eventually caused them to just burst into their own miniature explosion due to the sudden increase of power, Thermal burning plus Gamma burns from highly penetrating gamma radiation coupled with Beta burns from shallow ionizing beta radiation and simple physical burns from the extreme heat, the disablement of using any type of spiritual power due to the special kind of radiation poisoning their bodies natural flow of energy and many other effects that have yet to be revealed.

BUT!

Since those years have past, Radioactive has learned to control his radiation powers. So even with an explosion such as this, the effects have been weakened. Such as the exploding tumor and people blowing up due to a sudden increase in reitsu. These two effects have been weakened because the tumors can only explode well enough to only cause the lose of limbs to a person (Radioactive can simply ask KJ to regenerate new limbs for him. So it's not a big deal for him to lose a limb or two. Besides, he'd probably help out Ceon.) along with any cancerous cells being destroyed in the pocket blast. The thermal, gamma and beta burns would only last for a week or two compared to at full blast them lasting for years. However, a nasty side effect of being visually impaired for a short time may happen because The eye lens seems to be the most sensitive organ to beta radiation, even in doses way below maximum permissible dose. And lastly, the disablement of using reitsu would only be short lived for about 5 or 10 minutes, or during the duration of the fight his opponent would only be able to use fifty percent of his or her power.

Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner
Skill Level: Shunpo: Adept
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Master

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Tue May 11, 2010 7:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive (Will update more information over time)   Radioactive (Will update more information over time) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:26 am

I'm approving myself since I've already made this character on the old untold stories a long time ago. Everyone already knows about him as well. So if you have any complaints, take them up with me. I've worked long and hard with this character from the start of Untold Stories. He's gotten stronger through MANY battles on the old site. So I don't want to hear any bitching. I'll work on more of it later, for now this will do. Besides that, you all know that I'm well capability of role playing as 0 tier characters. Hell, I've already made a few threads with Radioactive. I just thought it would be nicer if I had his app up. If you need anymore information on him, just message me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Radioactive (Will update more information over time)
Page 1 of 1