WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A grand return (Open) I_vote_lcapA grand return (Open) I_voting_barA grand return (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A grand return (Open) I_vote_lcapA grand return (Open) I_voting_barA grand return (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A grand return (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

A grand return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:57 am

The night air was cool; the spring had begun to bring heat, but the night always brought in a cool change. Soft caressing wind blew lazily between buildings, houses and people. The sun was on the brink of setting and Karakura Town was a bustling center of activity. From his vantage point on the tallest pillar of the bridge linking one side of Karakura Town to the other, Sadaharu surveyed the sprawling mass of human settlements.

Dark pools of emotional solidity swept slowly from place to place. Following one human here, another there. Street lights were already beginning to come alight. Cars drove about, carrying their inhabitants home. Almost all of them without a clue about the coming storm. The bleak future filled with death, torment and suffering. Brushing long red hair from his eyes, Sadaharu stood.

Readjusting his belt and dusting off his backside, He crossed his arms and turned to the other side of the large concrete pylon. Scuffing the toe of his shoe on its smooth surface, Sadaharu sighed. Everything was exactly the same as it was when he came here as a Captain. Closing his eyes, he slowly relived his final moments as a Shinigami. The time he spent fighting and mastering his hollow. The countless years spent in the Arctic Circle, spending as much time away from human settlements as he could, whilst learning how to use his new Vizard powers. It had all been so he could learn how to defeat Aizen. But he was dead and gone.

Sadaharu had no purpose now except to live and protect as many humans as he could. Balance was to be maintained.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:00 am

Urufu Tatsumaki was the opposite of balance. He was a being whom must feed on blood. Must ONLY feed on blood. If he doesn't, he will throw it back up. Violently. Urufu was a being whom hated people with a passion. Some MAY be able to gain his trust, and even friendship, but that was rare. I mean, who befriended their cow before eating them? As this being stalked through the night, his cloak billowed in the wind behind him, giving the illusion of surreality. The cool night breeze shuffled through his hair, sending gold locks all over the place. This being, this Urufu Tatsumaki, was hungry. And this Being, Urufu Tatsumaki, was strongest in the dark.

Feed.. kill something.. destroy something.. maim.. Fuck man, Rape something! That voice would be Vereor. Vereor was a powerful spirit trapped inside of Urufu, do to bad holy water and inwardly possession. Normally, Urufu listened. This was normally. Walking coldly past a group of gangsta hoodlum bad boy's, be smacked his shoulder into one 'by accident'. Obviously, harsh words were traded and a fight began. The gangsters surrounded Urufu, drawing weapons and getting ready to lay some hurt on this blond, cloak wearing punk.

"Do you feel that, gentlemen?" He asked them, his voice twisting inside his own mouth. "Do you feel that hatred?" His eyes began glowing red. Vereor howled in delight. He was soon to be free. "That hatred and darkness in your heart... is bad for you." Suddenly, he burst into his demonic form.

Tendrils of blackness ejected from his back. The tentacles from his back were very special. They were sentient on their own and the top two had mouth's and eye's. The grinned at him. Blackness began to seep from his eyes and cover his hands (and feet). After several moments of this, his hands and feet were completely covered in a slick, black substance. This substance was harder then diamonds. Finally, his claws and teeth lengthened. "Rip and maim and burn and rape!" He called, his voice echoing and deep.

Taking a step forward, his tentacles shot from his back, impaling the first gangster through the head. Pulling the corpse towards him, he bent down over it and drained it of blood. His tentacles attacked the gangsters while he was busy, a few chuckles escaping his throat as he sucked the blood from the dead man.

The blood wasn't bad. It was a bit saltier then he was used to. Stupid kids living on the streets couldn't eat properly?! As the red, nourishing liquid drained down his throat, he sighed in content. It had been too long since he fed. Vereor (and Urufu) would soon have enough power to battle even the strongest people in this world. Standing up, he wiped the blood from his mouth with a black-covered hand, and sighed. They were dead already. His tentacles returning to him, they shrank back down slightly before disappearing. "Here, Urufu..." Vereor whispered, before allowing the boy control over his own body again.

The changes reverted, the blond kid in the cloak turned and abruptly walked away, whistling a sharp tune and looking quite cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:26 am

It was an inkling. A tingling really. A feeling in the back of your mind of something being there. A sense of something. That what it was like feeling reiatsu at long range for Sadaharu at least. His molding of reiatsu wasn't the most subtle and finely carved art that many other Shinigami made it out to be. Somewhere, in the direction that Sadaharu was facing, was someone emitting reiatsu. But not the sort that Sadaharu had ever felt before.

It was familiar, yet unfamiliar. It felt human, yet.... dark and evil. Like the a culmination of the evil of a hollow with a human. It was strange and new, and something Sadaharu needed to learn about. Surely, in the few hundred years he had been away in the snows, things can't have changed this much. Flashing away, he moved in the direction of the reiatsu. With each flash step, his clothes rippled violently against the wind and hugged his firm, muscular body. His hair pushed backwards and flying furiously behind his head.

Getting close to the source, Sadaharu stopped. Popping a pill in his mouth, his gigai separated from his Shinigami form. Turning briefly to his body, he put a finger to his mouth and pointed in a direction. The gigai stood, nodded a confirmation and made off in the direction pointed by Sadaharu. Crouching and easing his Zanpakuto from its sheath, Sadaharu prepared himself. The reiatsu was close. Then -- nothing. The reiatsu went away. Stepping out from his hiding place, He surveyed the area. It was a plane little street; a classic human habitat. But this street had something extra-ordinary about it. Several mutilated human bodies. Innocent, defenseless humans.

Rage rushed through Sadaharu which quickly turned into cold resolve. Looking up and down the street, he saw what must have done this. A blond human child wearing a large cloak. Drawing his Zanpakuto, Sadaharu shouted out. "Did you do this?" The lazy breeze ruffled his white haori, the back of which bore no division symbol.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Stopping, the creature known as Urufu turned and grinned. "Did I?" He asked, before disappearing and reappearing in front of the spirit, using pure speed. He had no sonido, no shunpo, no heinryenka (I know that's spelled wrong..) He used pure speed, and what a speed it was. As his hair and clothing fell back in place, he tilted his head to the left.

"Do you have a problem with my eating habits?" He asked the shinigami, before placing a (blood-stained) claw in his mouth and licking it gingerly, sucking the delicious red nectar off of his hands. Then, he began to lick the rest of the blood off his hands like a cat, smiling the entire time.

"Because if you do.." He disappeared again and reappeared behind the shinigami. "I don't give a damn." Walking forward, he passed the shinigami and continued on his way, licking the sauce off of his right hand this time. Laughing the entire time, he began to whistle a joyful song his mother used to sing to him when he still lived with them.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:25 am

Air parted and the being moved. That was it; it moved. "Did I?" it asked with a precarious tone. What it did was not Sonido, Shunpo or the Quincy flash steps... This was just plane old speed. Impossible. Not even Super Humans can do that... What IS he? Sadaharu's eyes widened only momentarily. It didn't matter how fast he could move. Sadaharu was well versed in speed as well, if not as quick. He could still interpret his movements. After Sadhaaru released himself he was sure there distance between them would close in that department anyway... If it came to that.

It made a demonstration of liking the blood off his hands from the poor humans it had killed in cold blood. Sadaharu's cheeks slightly coloured. Torrents of rage and fury rolled through him. Tategami seemed to scream inside his head. Use me his Zanapkuto continually said. It was like a tirade. Use me. Use me. Use me. Use me. Use me. Use me... Anger was not a good thing to have in a fight. Emotional detachment; cold merciless power was the key to winning a fight. He wished it didn't have to come to fighting but this was the crunch. Those bodies on the ground sealed the deal.

The human continued to make a show of its prowess in speed. Eating habits? It seemed to break something in Sadaharu's mind. They must be protected! Use me! "NAKIGOE ISAMASHII, TATEGAMI!!" The ground quaked and the air became thick as oceans of pent up rage pushed out unimaginable amounts of Reiatsu. Through the midst of the release of the Shikai, Zanpakuto and Shinigami roared together in unison.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:45 am

"Oh, now we're cooking." Urufu howled in laughter, before Vereor grinned inside of his head. "Oh, I can't wait for this." Urufu smiled, before transforming himself. Liquid darkness covered his form as six massive tentacles burst from his back, and his hands and feet were covered in adamantine claws. All pure black. Eyes glowing a deep red, the top two tentacles formed snake-like heads on the end, screeching at the opposition, their eyes also glowing red.

"Hello, human. My name is Vereor... I am your death." He told her smugly, his voice a sick perversion of Urufu's. Unimagineable happiness coursed through his veins, as he stared into the man's eyes. "You feel that darkness in your heart? You feel that? That only makes me STRONGER!" He roared, before using his speed to appear a few feet behind the opposition.

Turning to face him, he held up his unbreakable hands, palms parallel to his body. Shooting thick, dark tentacles out of it, they headed straight for the Captain (or so it was assumed) with thick mace-like heads at the end. Holding onto the shaft of the tentacles, he spun quickly. If all went as planned, these dangerous weapons would crush the captains knees and torso.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:04 am

Vereor. What was this? Another being co inhabiting the human's body? This Vereor was akin in kind to Sadaharu's inner hollow from what he could tell, but this... this was different. The boy's eyes glowed, no, burned a brilliant red light. Darkness its self seemed to spread and grow across his body until there was nothing left of the human boy. Large, black tentacles sprouted from his back and large pitch black claws gleamed in the night as more tentacles bloomed from them.

"You feel that darkness in your heart? You feel that? That only makes me STRONGER!" The words echoed in Sadaharu's mind. This could be an important clue to what this monster was. Or it could not. Either way, it was important to gather as much information as possible when fighting something completely unknown. Cudgel headed tentacles sped away from Vereor's hands. Air whistled as pure darkness made its way to lead Sadaharu to his doom. Misty yellow light illumined about Sadaharu's feet. Lion Speed. He would need it against this guy. He had already moved behind him almost quicker then he could follow.

As the two tentacles almost reached him, Sadaharu made his move. Planting one foot on the ground and pivoting his body, Sadharu used to flats of each blade to deflect each mace-like head. Tentacles flying past him, Sadaharu used his Shunpo to climb several meters into the air. He had to get room away from any more humans. Nodding upwards, he continued his accent.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:08 am

"HAHAHA! FEAR! IT'S DELICIOUS!" Vereor called out, before laughing as loud as he could. "That won't help you!" He roared, before the two lower tentacles on his back (on each side) did something amazing. They changed. Fusing together, large, black wings formed on Vereor's back. Flapping them hard, he shot into the air quite quickly. Large wings and telekinetic control meant lots of air displacement, and lots of air. Soon catching up to the ex-captain, he roared in delight.

"This is going to be fun. I can't wait to rip your rips out of your chest and barbeque them!" He called, before the screeching tentacles on his back howled in delight. Getting close, he used his left hand to whip the cudgel headed tentacle (the other long retracted) and sending the top right tentacle from his back towards him. It's teeth snapped viciously, ready to tear out large hunks of meat.

"The fear.. the anger... it is all just so... delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:21 am

Fear? This thing thought Sadaharu felt fear? Fear was a luxury only humans could afford right before they were ended by monsters like this. This Vereor was not human. He was something else, Sadaharu was sure of it. He felt dark; evil. That was the only way to describe him. Cold hatred fueld him now. A drive to protect what he could, and destroy all that he should.

He needed to get just a little further up, then they should be out of range of any civilians. Let this thing say what it liked. Abruptly Sadaharu's vertical climb ended. He had spun about and pushed back so hard, he was speeding straight for this Vereor just as he had shout two more tentacles at him. One was the same mace kind as before, but the second had a face. A sardonic grin of malice spread across its small tentacle face as it opened its toothy mouth. Holding blades up, and flicking one leg out, Sadaharu span in a tornado like fashion, Heading directly for his opponent and his disgraceful tentacles.

The air whipped Sadaharu's Haori close to his body. Tategami hummed as he drew closer to it's target. "Ha! Fear indeed." Sadaharu said through bared teeth.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:35 am

Pulling the tentacle back, Vereor held up one of his black hands. Catching the blade neatly inbetween his left darkness-encased hand, it penetrated slightly, causing him to bleed a bit. Smiling, he brought the hand back to his mouth before sending the right tentacle this time towards him, it's teeth gnashing. The left tentacle and his right hand's tentacle shot themselves out and began to wrap themselves around Sadaharu (or at least attempted to) while Vereor chuckled.

Bringing the bleeding hand to his lips, he licked the blood off and smiled greatly, the blood smearing on his teeth and lips. "Is that it? Is that the best you got?" He asked, taunting him, before continuing on with the licking.

"Is that the best an ex-captain can do?" Vereor was actually pleading with him now. He had to have more then this! He wanted a fight, not a slaughter... well, wait. A slaughter was always fun. His mouth practically drooling at the thought of untamed, uncontrolled killing, he nearly lost focus. Nearly. His tentacles screeched to bring him back to the real world.

"Now then, where were we, coward?" He asked, his red eyes boring into Sadaharu's like a drill. Oh, he smelt the fear alright.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:47 am

His blade met flesh. He turned his head to see a slightly bloodied hand holding his blade. The creature began to lap up his own blood. Sadaharu stopped spinning. The tentacle recoiled only to be joined by others as they made to wrap about him. Sadaharu looked into what was the face of the human boy. Dark sockets blazed with a red fury.

This guy meant business. Sadaharu had to step it up another notch if he was going to get out of this one. A yellow haze formed around Sadaharu's Zanpakuto. Lucky for him, this thing hadn't seen any of Sadaharu's abilities yet. Blasting torrents of Reiatsu into each blade, tategami growled inside Sadaharu's head. Now it said.

Vereor kept up his pitiful 'You are going to die! Fear me!' crap only long enough to cop this.

Inhaling as much air as he could all in one go, Sadaharu leaned back slightly and unleashed a torrent of sound right in this Vereor creatures face.

He'll enjoy this one Sadaharu thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:05 am

Two things happened. The first, was his tentacles successfully wrapped around Sadaharu. The monster tentacle began to try and rip the man apart as brutally as he could. The second thing that happened was Vereor shut up. Not on purpose. The sound had hit him square in the face, and they flew back. His tentacles had hooked around Sadaharu, so he came too.

This was...different. He had never gone without hearing before. The technique Sadaharu had used caused him to lose his hearing. And that meant dexterity. He no longer focused on what was going on, he couldn't. His wings stopped beating, and the two began to fall. The tentacles wrapped around Sadaharu got slightly tighter.

As they fall, they began to spin. Regaining his sense of balance briefly, he realized what was happening. "HAHAHAHAHHAHA! IS THIS THE END?! DO WE DIE HERE?!" Vereor shouted in Sadaharu's face, before flipping upright and kicking him away. His tentacles fully retracting, he noticed something on the mace tip.

A dark red liquid. Was that Sadaharu's blood, or his own?!
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:26 am

The creatures feet hit Sadaharu square in the chest. The remaining air he had in his lungs as he was still using his Valiant Roar left him. Flying backwards, Sadaharu reached out with his Zanpakuto, jutting it out into the air. Quickly, he slowed down. That Vereor managed to keep up his tiranical laughter and shouting the whole time. Straightening, Sadaharu stopped to look at the expression of glory on the dark being's face. It was staring at its tentacle. Sadaharu looked down quickly. His left should had been torn at by one of the tentacles.

He had first blood. But this, was something different. It looked joyous. Stepping back a little bit further, Sadaharu gave himself some room. The wound wasn't deep at all really, just a little flesh wound. Nothing to worry about. The two combatants were equally matched. It was almost frightening to see two beings of this power duking it out in such a way.

"So, ready to bring out the big guns? Come on, this can't be the limit to your power." Sadaharu said mockingly. He had to gain some time to charge some Reiatsu. He was going to show his new playmate something no living being had yet seen. "You must explain to me what you are one day over a cup of tea." He taunted again.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:35 am

As he floated in the air, his large, black wings holding him steady, he reached out a tongue tentatively. YES! He immediately knew it wasn't his blood. "And now we cook with Napalm!" He sang, before licking the rest of the blood off of his hands, which he wiped on the tentacle. Soon, he had devoured the delicious red mixture. His red eyes flashed blue briefly, before returning normal. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST ALLOWED?!" Vereor howled, before doing a flip in the air.

"You just gave me about 10 pounds of pressure in my strength, as well as 4 seconds onto my speed." He told him, before stopping. "Oh, and this." Suddenly, his form began to change. Shifting and contorting, he transformed into... Sadaharu. He was still twisted from Vereor's influence, but it was unmistakable. He looked (nearly) exactly like the ex-captain (minus the clothing, of course)

Suddenly, he stopped and sniffed the air. Yes, it was unmistakable. "Listen, you coward. I tasted something...mucher in your blood. I want that mucher. Release...IT..." He commanded, before the snake-headed tentacles on his back howled in delight. They were excited.

More blood was soon to b shed.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:54 am

What had he just allowed? Vereor reached to his tentacle and wiped some of the blood across his mouth, and more on his tentacles. His formed seemed to ripple. It warped and changed. Slowly, he changed. Changed into Sadaharu.

He was an almost exact replica, except for his eyes, hands and the tentacles sprouting from his back. Sadaharu should have been more careful. Sadaharu took a step forward. He raised a hand and held it in his vision by the other being about 15 meters away. "You are quite the looker." Sadaharu said in a false mask of superiority. The fight was just going to evolve from here. At least they didn't sound the same. The night breeze ruffled the two Ex-Captain's Haori.

"How far does the copying go? Wait.. No. I don't care. Time to end this." Sadaharu took another step forward. His body began to glow with a dark light. The edges of which had a yellow tinge. Taking another step forwards, he raised both hands. "Heh. You want to see what you're missing? This... This is the gap between us!" Crossing both Vambraces across his face, the air seemed to explode with spiritual pressure. A deep rumble formed in Sadaharu's face as dark Reiatsu formed about his face behind his Zanpakuto. Tategami didn't like it, but it was necessary.

Bringing both arms down in a chopping motion, Sadaharu's Vizard mask appeared as the Reiatsu dispersed. In a seemingly rippling voice, Sadaharu spoke. "Pay close attention."
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:03 am

"This form...disgusts me." Vereor commented, before shifting back to normal. "I mean... why would anyone want to be associated with you?! Look at you... you can't even attack properly!" He taunted Sadaharu, before disappearing from the path of the blast, and reappearing behind the ex-captain, now hollow mask'd up. "So.. this is the gap? You gain a stupid mask, that is useless? Oh come on! That's hollow shit. That's...that's Darkness." He grinned, before the monster tentacles on his back roared in delight.

"Congratulation, you have just been manipulated by the Lord of Darkness." Spinning quickly, his wings helicoptered and he raised slightly, as well as foot, which was extended and stiff, ready to kick the man's chest in. "Manipulated into bringing ME power." He continued, straightening himself out and whipping him (or at least attempting to) with his hand tentacles, both now extended roughly 10 feet with sharp points at the end.

"Manipulated by your opponent to rush into battle, manipulated by your opponent to float high above a city, where you can't even use your full power for FEAR of harming those below." He continued, the massive tentacles on his back snapping and hacking at the clothing, and hopefully flesh, of his opponent. "Manipulated into bringing even MORE darkness into the surface of your heart, where I can reach it.

Hey, Vereor... That voice... that was Urufu. Listening while he continued ranting about fear and Death, Urufu continued. Nice. Vereor grinned even larger.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:19 am

Still, it ranted. They were equal at this level. With his Hollow mask on, he could feel it. They were evenly matched. But still, it was quick. It flashed in and swung about a leg, while at the same time preparing tentacles to attack from above. "Heh" Sadaharu raised both blades to blow the kick, allowing his leg to connect fully with the edge of his blade and then be carried about as his leg kept moving. The tentacles came down where he was, but the tentacles with the faces; they kept coming.

Throwing about his blades, Sadaharu slashed at each tentacle quickly before flashing backwards several meters. Stopping for an instant, both blades of his Zanpakuto became illumined. Pushing Reiatsu into each blade, he flash forward again. Lion Strike time Sadaharu thought to himself quickly. "Disgusts you. Darkness you say. Then we are of kin." Sadaharu began his furious attacks.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:35 am

"HAH! I am kin with nothing and no one." He roared, before holding his hands in front of him, his fingers curled to allow his claws to be parallel to the ground. Sucking the tentacles back into his hands, he braced himself. The strike hit his hands directly, which helped distribute the blow. Quite a bit of power, however, hit him square in the chest. Flying backwards, the blow struck faster then his blades, and moved his tentacles enough that they received minimum damage. Tapping into the darkness within Sadaharu's heart, he began the healing process for his babies.

Blood streamed from his chest as he fell backwards, before he sharply flipped his wings and kicked up, with his clawed feet. The sharp points headed straight towards Sadaharu's body. This would slice him from toe to nose if it hit. Regaining his balance, he tightened his cloak around his chest and grinned.

"Well well well.. this is getting interesting." Vereor giggled (if you can call the choking gurgle that came out of his mouth as a giggle) before he began swinging punches, claw slashes, kicks, and joint strikes (from his elbows, finger tips, etc) into Sadaharu (or tried to. Suddenly, the left monster-tentacle began biting at Sadaharu, before Vereor disappeared. Reappearing behind Sadaharu, he continued his brutal assault, this time with both of his shoulder tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:57 am

A smart move. Vereor feigned a backwards fall (Or at least he appeared to) before swinging his feet up. Those claws looked nasty, and Sadaharu new better now to avoid them. He simply stepped back as Vereor's legs swung up and blood streamed from his chest. So both had taken blood now. Sadaharu's attacks had been slightly more damaging, but both were in no mood to stop now. Sadaharu had him in the position he needed. His Lion Strike had done it's job. The multiple strikes on his opponent had inflicted damaging wounds, but none were fatal. But it slowed him down and did what he needed it to.

What happened next almost startled Sadaharu. Vereor rushed him. Viscous strikes flew out from clawed hands and feet, and pointy elbows and knees were also thrown into the mix. Nothing Sadaharu couldn't handle. He had been an expert on hand to hand fighting back in Soul Society. In fact, some regarded him better at using his hands and feet then his Zanpakuto. Easily blocking and turning away blows, Sadaharu knocked wrists and ankles, deflecting blows here and there.

Sadaharu visibly relaxed. This was going to end soon. Sadaharu slowly began charging his Zanpakuto with one last dose of Reiatsu. He would end this once and for all. There. A moments lack in concentration. A split second mistake which cost him dearly. One of the monster tentacles struck, latching onto his should. In the same spot as the small gash. Irritation and anger made Sadaharu howl. He grabbed hold of the tentacle as it took a gulp of blood, and brought down his right blade on the tentacle. Lion's Claw. It cleanly severed the black shaft. Sadaharu was beginning to realize these mouthed tentacles moved differently to the rest. Almost like they had a mind of their own.

As the stump fell away some of the blood from Sadaharu fell to the ground, while a majority more of it continued up the headless tentacle. Quickly bring about a foot, and pivoting, Sadaharu aimed a precise kick at Vereor that would hopefully put some space between them.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Laughing, Vereor watched as the falling head crumbled into darkness. That didn't matter to him. It had already began to regenerate, darkness ebbing from the surrounding area like the stump was a magnet. Only 10 minutes, roughly, and it would be back. Vereor was proud of that tentacle, though. It got him something he needed. Bringing it close to his face, he folded his wings and dropped. At that moment, the kick hit him the chest. Blood spurted already from his wounds, but he didn't care. As he arched backwards, he fell head-first for the earth. But that. Didn't. Matter.

As he dived, he licked the blood off of the tentacle. It took a few moments, but it was glorious. His eyes flashed purple before he stretched his wings and they snapped. His descent had slowed indefinitely, and he laughed a horrible laugh. It was like chalk on a chalkboard. It stung even his own ears, and he loved it.

Looking down, he saw his wounds close up, and even the wound fade. Oh, how they loved retribution. High above, he saw his opponent was staring at him, as if waiting for a precise moment or something. Well, he wouldn't give it to him. He had finally figured out why he wanted to fight in the sky. The people on the ground could get hurt if he didn't. Folding his wings again, he called out during his descent.

"Catch me if you can! If you don't, I'm going to kill some people~" He sang, before snapping open his wings just before he hit the ground and calmly stepping onto the cool concrete. His wings seperated and formed back into four tentacles. His count was now at six. Picking a random person walking on the street (in the other direction, he saw nothing) He shot his palm tentacles directly for him. As they ensnared him, he whipped him back before him, and the now fully healed tentacle on his back snapped eagerly in his horrified face.

Oh, how he loved this.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:07 am

It was simple now. Avoid the tentacles and inflict as much damage as possible. This things skin was similar to Hierro, but Sadaharu knew how well that stood up to his attacks. Vereor let out a vicious laugh as the kick took him in the chest. Blood sprayed up out of the gashes and Sadaharu's enemy fell backwards, plummeting towards the ground. All the while, the creature laughed.

Licking the blood from the end, Vereor flapped his wings. He turned and shot a look at Sadaharu. It was just enough time to see the wounds on his chest seal and disappear.

Regeneration. That was his trick. But it needed blood to work... Sadaharu wondered for a moment. Does it need just regular blood? Or does it need a powerful beings?.. Sadaharu mused for but a moment before Vereor folded his wings and began to fall again.

"Catch me if you can! If you don't, I'm going to kill some people~" The thing yelled out as it went down and attacked a innocent human. Lashing at it with its tentacles with viscous mouthed heads. He saw the blood spray as he immediately used his Shunpo to move down, only it wasn't Shunpo. It was Sonido. The brief static sound seemed to echo through the area as Sadaharu landed and pushed off towards Vereor, ingaling as much air as he could along the way.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Vereor had no choice. Pushing his hand through the man's back, he severed the spine like it was a thread. Pushing the dying, immobile body on the ground, it landed with a splash of blood and audible thud. Now then, where was the.. There! Bursting forward with a flash of speed, The Urufu that was Vereor flipped forwards and tucked into a neat roll. The tentacles on his back acting as springs, he pushed himself into the air, and snapped in place. His wings were back. Floating sideways beside the falling Sadaharu, he snapped quickly with his wrists.

The black armaments that surrounded his hands were sharp and pointed, as he used the tips of his fingers/claws as daggers. Jabbing quickly, he intended to cause massive lacerations, and then drain him dry. Hissing, his tentacles readied themselves to form a shield, just in case he tried anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A grand return (Open)   A grand return (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A grand return (Open)
Page 1 of 1