WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A Sweet Day I_vote_lcapA Sweet Day I_voting_barA Sweet Day I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A Sweet Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 am

It was high noon and a nice and clear summer day. the wind was blowing giving off a nice breeze. The temperature was very nice and a perfect day to be out an about. Tsuna had come down from Angel Island for some rest and Relaxation. Today instead of heading out to the city tsuna decided to hand out around the waterfall in the forest area. It is a place that is pretty far out and not many people come around here. Tsuna had stripped down into his boxer shorts and went to the top of the waterfall and jumped from the top into a dive and straight into the water. tsuna hit the water with a splash. The water was cool and Tsuna swam around underwater until he ran out of breath and came back to the surface and shook the water out of his hair and smiled. "Man that si always fun".
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 am

Andromeda||

_______

[size=15]THE ONE LAYING ON HER BACK.

A Sweet Day Anime_Sexy_Girls_9_101

She took deep breaths as she pulled a nasty thorn out of her thigh, she had gotten into a fight with this rather strange plant demon last night. It wasnt that the injury was hurting her, it was just that she found it stubborn to get out.
"God damit" She sat down on a rock and looked at the thorn, she didnt look angry at all instead she looked like an innocent 17 year old trying to figure out a math promblem or something. She took another deep breath before giving it one final tug and out the thorn thew. Andromeda sight in releife, as she walked over to a small pond, splashing some water on her wound as she watched it heal. Other demon wounds didnt take long to heal but because the thorn was in her leg made it difficult for the wound to close up with the thron in her leg.

Andromeda sat on a rock and lifted her leg slighty to eamin it for any marks or scars from the thron. All clear, she was happy with what she saw and desided to take a nice walk. She was wearing nothing but a white shirt(Like the one in the picture) and some black short-shorts.

About ten minutes into the walk she hear something splash, yes there was a waterfall near by but this sounded like someone or something going into the water. The water made it hard for her to pick up any sents so she desided to check it out. Within a second she was there, she saw someone surface, a man; who he was, she didnt know...but this could be rather interesting for her. She smiled to herself as she aprotched him with a friendly smile, a couple of her buttons on the shirt were down, exposing some cleavage. Andromeda took a seat by the edge and smiled at the man.
"Havent seen you around before."
She gave him a flirtatious grin.

Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 am

Tsuna was swimming around the pool at the bottom of the waterfall. This was the best. Even though his element was electricity the water was very nice. He swam to the bottom and grabbed a few shells, looked at them and put them back. Tsuna could hold his breath for a long time. When it came to swimming he was sometimes called the "Son of Poseidon" by normal humans. This was only made ironic because of the powers he possessed.

Tsuna was the Leader of the guardians of the Iramasha clan. For the Iramasha he was pretty young. Only looking around 19 years old he was the youngest Iramasha to take the role. Of course just like any other 19 year old guy he needs to get out and have some fun every now and then. If he doesn't things get hectic. He pretty much leaves all the gurading and what not to the guradians that were chosen for the task. Other than the master emerald Tsuna let the rest of them take care of the angel and demon ones. Tsuna swam around underwater for a good amount of time and felt the presence of another around the area. It wasn't human nor was it shinigami. he didn't feel this type of reitsu often. Most likely demon. Tsuna didn't discriminate though. Unless you attacked him he would treat like any other.

His head broke the surface of the water and he looked out. He saw a girl demon about 17 years old and wearing nothing but a white shirt that exposed her well developed chest. Now Tsuna is no pervert but what can resist having some not so decent thought when they see this girl come across. She took a seat near the edge of the pool and spoke to him. Tsuna had broke the surface near the edge and was looking directly up at her."Well I wouldn't think so, I'm not really from around here" Tsuna said with and equally flirtatious tone. "And what about you? Live 'round here?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:32 am

[size=20]Andromeda

She giggeled a little bit, when guys tried to flirt, it always shounded funny to her, it was cute, she had to admit.
"Not exactly...."
She smiled, looking down into the man's eyes. She knew that he knew that she was a demon, so she realyl didnt bother trying to hide any of that.
"See, Im trying to find my sister, we kind of got sepereated a month ago or so. I've been trying to find here and wound up here...seem's to be a hot spot for demons, thats for sure." She giggled agian before continuing:
"So the answer would be a no." She smiled.
"Your obviously not human, what are you exactly?"

Andromeda was a very friendly and blunt little demon girl, she wasnt afraid to ask questions that might put people on the spot, or come out of the blue or just be plain random.
She crossed her right leg of her her left and let her feet dangle into the water, she leaned back a bit in a more relaxiing pose where her hands were at the back of her, supporting her body that way. She tilted her head slightly and waited for him to answer, she thoght she might wait a little bit before flirting it up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 am

//Tsuna///

As she was answering the questions Tsuna realized that she was the playful type. Tsuna didn't dislike that. He always thought the playful types were more fuint to hang around with anyway. "Yeah this place is riddled with demons" tsuna said. "They are pretty aggressive to, but the more powerful ones seem to come out at night. During high noon it's rare for a mid level demon to even be seen" tsuna continued on. "well that is unless you found that plant demon.." He started to trail off. That was one demon he just plain didn't like. He could easily beat it but not without destroying the forest in the process which made him stop.
The girl had asked him what he was. tsuna didn't really mind telling people what he was. He wasn't exactly trying to hide anything and people who had the ability to sense knew he wasn't human so why bother. "I'm an angel form the Iramasha clan" Tsuna said with a smile. He thought it was kind of ironic that a demon and an angel were conversing so casually. Seeing that form a human perspective they were suppose to be total opposites it just made Tsuna smile at the idea of it.

"So what's your name. A Pretty girl like yourself does have a name right?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:00 am

Andromeda

As the angel was talking about agressive demons and only strong demons come out at night, she couldnt help but giggle. She gave him a rather sexy smirk and a playful wink.
"I can be a tad bit agressive at night myself"
She couldnt help but put that into sexual context, hopefully an angel-good boy would get it. Then again, he looked like he was in his teens and what teen dosent do sexual jokes?

As she listend to him talk some more, he mentioned a pant demon.
"Oh yeah, that thing...I faught it last night...damn thing hit me with a couple thorns that reduced my reaction time..." She pouted slightly, crossing her arms; which slightly emphasised her chest a little bit.

"It's dead now...I think..." She paused for a moment.
"Then again I could have let it escape" She thought for a moment then shrugged it off.

She tilted her head a bit as she saw him smile out of the blue, the look in his eye was telling her he thought of something to make him smile...she could be reading it wrong, but she was usually right. "Whats so funny?" She asked tilting her head a bit with a small smile of her own on.

"Oh! I'm Andromeda." She smiled, "Hum..Whats yours by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 am

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna heard her sexual innuendo and he couldn't do anything but smirked. He liked this girl. She was definitely interesting. "Well maybe I'll be able to see some of that aggressive nature some time" Tsuna said. Tsuna listened as she explained about the plant demon. "Well unless you took that thing out from the roots it is still there. It's a very tenacious plant" Tsuna continued with a sweat drop coming down his face. He really didn't liek that plant.
"As for me the names Tsunayoshi but most people call me Tsuna" He said. "And as for what was funny, it's not really that important" Tsuna continued. Most things he thought in his head weren't that funny when he said them out loud. He normally just kept things in.
"Hey since your here why not come in for a dip the waters nice" tsuna continued with a smile and he did a back flip underwater and swam down and back up breaking the surface again. "Nice and cool" He said shaking the water from his head. Of course his real intention wasn't exactly decent but then again he was a teenage guy. well as teenage as an Iramasha can get. Being over 400 for and Iramasha was nothing so he thought nothing of it. "ON a nice day like this having a dip is the most fun" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 am

Andromeda

Andromeda saw that he got her little sexual joke and smiled, seems like teenage jokes were universal...angels and all.
She listened about the plant demon again, and thought about it,
"Then....it's still alive..." s
She sweatdropped and rubbed the back of her head a bit.
"Its not a very strong demon...but it has tricks...." she looked up at the sky for a moment remembering her little battle with it last night.

Tsuna had invited her in the water, being a wonderful day nad all, she couldnt pass it up. She was wearing a bra underneath her shirt so she wanst going to be fully naked. She got to her feet and stripped herelf of her short shorts and shirt, leaving her in her bra and underwere...surly that's what he wanted to see.
She smirked down at him as she dove into the water before resurfaced. She spotted him and quickly pounced on him, sending him into the water; she was a cat demon...poincing was in her nature.

She quickly swam away from him once she got him underneath the water.

And so the teasing began....

Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 am

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna just saw into before she pounced on him sending him back into the water. This surely caught him off guard. He was expecting something just not that. She started to swim away from him but Tsuna is not one to be taken lightly, especially underwater. it may not be his territory but he is not slow in any sense of the word.
Anyways it seemed she was just playing around. No need to go serious. He felt it would leave a bad taste in his mouth. Not for actually going serious on her, but being serious was the furthest thing on his mind now that he had snuck away form the island. He regained hsi composure and went after her. Catching him off guard gave her the advantage. She was already a good ways ahead of his before the bubbles blocking his view cleared.
Tsuna swam to get up close to her. It wasn't hard to catch up but if he thought it was going to be this easy it wouldn't be fun. He knew she either had some tricks up her sleeve or something else he wasn't expecting. Either way this should turn out to be something quiet enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Andromeda

It took him a little while befor he started to come after her, she prbably caught him off guard...what could she say, she's a demon. It didnt take him long to catch up with her though; it looked to be like water was one of his strong points, light was hers, wherever there was light she was able to tansport herself. She did just that.

She seemed to have glowed before dissapearing, only to reappear behind him, so that she ws chsing him now. She was runnin out of air, so she had to head to the surface soon, but not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 am

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna had finally caught up but he knew something was up. soon afetr he thought that she disappeared. he looked around for a second and realized that she was behind him. Tsuna didn't know what to make of this. I mean using your powers is sort of cheating. That was at the very least what Tsuna thought. However if Tsuna used his powers he might fry her underwater. That would be wouldn't be nice. He smirked back and swam far ahead. she seems to be able to teleport, maybe a light affinity. he didn't know but he decided to try and get away and swim ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:38 am

Andromeda

He had swam ahead, no biggy, she would be able to catch up with him. She surfaced quickly, took a few deep breaths before diving back down. She transported herself again, this time right above him, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, almost as if saying 'gotcha!' and almost as if hse here holding onto him as if he were giving her a piggy back ride. She grinned, if he thought she was cheating...what did he expect...she was a demon...demons dont exactly pride themselves on being 'fair players' afterall.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna saw her surface and smirked. he guessed that she couldn't hold her breathe for very long. He looked ahead and all of a sudden he felt someone grab him from behind. Tsuna swam up to the surface and took a breather. He turned around and was face to face with her. Her arms still around him. "I see teleportation isn't fair". tsuna said with a ting of disappointment. "So now that you caught me what's next?" tsuna said waiting to see what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Andromeda

They were back at the surface, she caught him and looked like he gave up rather easily without a fight. She smiled at him.
When he mentioned her using her powers as unfair she couldnt help but giggle.
"I'm a demon...demon's dont exactly play fair...you should know that Angel-kun." She found a nickname for him now...Angel-kun.

He asked what was next...she knew exatctly what she was going to do.

She smiled at him and gently stroked his cheek with the back of her fingers before slowly leaning in a bit, she baught her lips very close to his before smirking,
"Tag...Your it."

With that she transported herself onto land, smirking at him as she grabbed her cloths and dashed off into the forest. Their game of tag wasnt over.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 pm

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna knew things wouldn't go that easily. Afetr she disappeared all he could do was smirk.

This was turning out to be a pretty fun evening after all. he hoped out of the water and dried off. Of course this would allow her ample time to hide he thought that putting his clothes on while wet wasn't the the most comfortable thing in the world.

After putting his clothes on he decided that if the rules of the game were that there were no rules then a little cheating on his part would be ok. Tsuna closed his eyes and tried to sense reitsu.

She was a demon so hers would be strong, even thoguh there were demons in the forest they were all sleep at the moment so finding her wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Once he found her Tsuna sprinted into the woods. Tsuna was a speed type so catching up to someone or dodging attacks wasn't the hardest thing in the world for him. He got to the area he had sensed her reitsu. "Here Kitty kiitty kitty" tsuna said in a half jokin manner as he scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Andromeda

She giggeled, he had stopped to dry off and what not, but she really didnt care if her body was still wet, she had a white shirt afterall...which made it kind of interesting...or should make it interesting..seeing that her sirt practically stuck to her and was now a tad bit see-through from the dampness of her skin.

She heard him getting closer, then he started calling out to her teasingly it would seem. She smirked. She had picked one of the highest trees to hide in, of course at the very top no less. She wanted to see howw long it would take him to find her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 pm

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna looked around. She was in this area, he could feeling it, literally. There were demons in the forest but only one in this area. It seem to be coming from a higher altitude. but that didn't seem right. tsuna looked around and found a particularly high tree. Now Tsuna could climb it but if she were up there she would probably move to a different location before he even caught up. Tsuna's white wings sprouted from his back and he soared up to where the little cat demon was. "Well it seems Like I win this round" Tsuna said with a smirk while tagging/petting her head.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Andromeda

"Angel-kun can fly I see." She giggeled as he annouced that he was the winner of this round.
She smiled before taleporting herelf to another tree about 20 yards away, she was about mid tree now. This time she was going to be the hunter...she was going to give him a little bit of time to go 'hide'.

"Start flying Angel-kun!" She called out with a devilish grin on.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm

She disappeared from him and it seemed like the game was still going on. Tsuna decided to use his own teleporting ability. Given everyone in his clan could use this ability tsuna was the best, which was one of the reason's that he was the leader of the Guardians. "well if teleporting is ok" Tsuna pulled out the Master emerald. "I guess this is too, Chaos Control". In a flash of Light Tsuna was gone form the area. "Let's see you catch me this time little kitten." tsuna said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 pm

[/b]Andromeda[/b]

"So Angel's dont play fair too, hum?" She muttered to herelf, giggiling a little bit.
She cloed her eyes and took a deep breath. If she couldnt sence him, she could smell him...She was afterall a cat, she wasnt no blood hound though but her cat sence of smell was just as good; not to mention...how many other angels could possibly be in this area?

She sniffed the air for a moment, "There you are." She smirked as she reopened her eyes in the diresction he was in. Andromeda jumped into a brach before leaping off towards him.

It didnt take her long to find him, she stopped a good distance away though, she wanted to hunt him, panther style. She lowered herelf into the bushes and started stalking her way towards him. Her peircing blue eyes were wide and filled with thrill. She hadent 'hunted' someone in a while just for fun...and this was turing out to be amusing.

She waited for a second befre poucing again onto his back like the first time.
"Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 pm

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna had made his way to a clearing after the teleport. A clearing to Tsuna was so obvious that it would be easily overlooked. Of course he knew she would find him. there are many things a demon could use to sense people and Tsuna wasn't exactly hiding his reitsu. However, he decided not to try and sense hers unless he was 'hunting'. If he did the game would be no fun.
He waited for a little while and looked around

It didn't seem like anyone was there but him. He heard a rustling in the bushes but he wrote it off as a squirrel when he didn't find anything. Suddenly from behind he heard her yell 'Gotch' and he turned. She pounced on him knocking him to the ground. Tsuna hit the ground. he sat up a little bit and rubbed his head. "Hahaha looks like ya caught me" tsuna said. He probably could have found a better hiding place but then again he really didn't mind being found. It was a pretty fun game and if he hid to well it would get boring.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Andromeda

He fell, which she didnt think he would in all honestly. Andromeda ended up landing on him, which could work to her little flirting game. As he sat up, she went around and sat in his lap, looking up at him smiling.
"You know, for an Angel, your not bad at playing games." She giggled pushing osme of her hair out of her eyes. "Humm..your turn" She smiled, refuring to their next game, if there was another. It was oddly quiet in the forest, at most she could hear was birds cherping and squirrel's running aorund...then again she's usually out at night in the forests when other demons are out and about...

Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm

///Tsuna\\\

"What did you think that just because I was an angel I wouldn't be good at games?" Tsuna said. real angels don't really fit their 'normal world' descriptions. Tsuna definitely did not. After sitting up Tsuna noticed that Andrameda was sitting on his lap now. For a little while Tsuna ended up having to fight a little bit of a personal battle. No need for the dormant to be rising in this situation.

As for the next game, tsuna may be good at playing games but he wasn't particuylarly good at coming up with the next. "well in all honesty I didn't really think up another game to play" tsuna said. Of course no one said anythign about the next game but by the fact that she was still there it was quiet obvious. A sweat drop went down the back of his head and he looked at her. "Did you have any ideas about what we should do next?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Andromeda

Andromeda giggled a little, she looked into his eyes for a second and it seemed as if he were struggling with something, she looked down at him for a brief second and quickly guessed, she;d seen this before, and she had to admit, she never got tiered of it...she found it slightly amusing. Andromeda giggled again before leaning her head on his shoulder and strarted making random shapes on his chest with her finger.
"Humm...Well.."
She thought for a moment. A small smirk played across her face as she desided to see how far she could push him. Andromeda got up from his lap, then sat back down on him, almost as if she were straddling him, now she was facing him and her hands were not lightly placed on his shoulders, she tilted her head and gave him a sexy smirk.
"Aww...C'mon..surly an Angel can think of something...be crative." She said, her smirk still on.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Tsuna just watched for a second as this [articular situation occurred. This was certainly more than he expected to get on his day off. The cat demon seems to be quiet the flirt and Tsuna was quiet pleased to find such and interesting person. She tilted her head and gave him a sexy smirk, saying that she was sure that Tsuna was able to think up something 'creative'. Tsuna looked down into her eyes. He placed his right hand under her chin and said with a seductive tone "I'm sure that I could think of something. He brought his face closer to her and laid a kiss on her that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sweet Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Forest-
Jump to: