WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A Sweet Day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Sweet Day - Page 2 I_voting_barA Sweet Day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Sweet Day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Sweet Day - Page 2 I_voting_barA Sweet Day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A Sweet Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A Sweet Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Androemda

Seem'd like he was playing her game afterall. He had placed his right hand under her chin and soon kissed her. She couldnt help but smirk into the kiss. She pulled away slowly after kissing him back softly and smirked at him.
"Hum, creative you are, Angel-kun" She giggled softly.
She had something in mind, another tease...
Andromeda gently pushed him onto his back so that he was laying down with her ontop; she sat on his stomach for a second, smirking down at him seductivly.
Slowly Andromeda lowered her lips to his neck and gently kissed his neck, making her way up to his ear. Andromeda kissed his ear just as soft before smirking.
"I Just Lost the Game"
With a giggle she taleported herelf about ten meteres away, sitting on a rock with her left leg crossing her right one. Andromeda blew him a kiss and gave him another smirk, giggling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna got up from where he was sitting. Now at times Tsuna's personality becomes just like a kids. he walked over to where the cat demon was at with a some what disappointed look on his face. "well that was anti-climatic" tsuna said. he wasmn't expecting a relationship or anything but maybe a little bit more of a stylish leave. "Man your no fun" tsuna continued with an uninterested look on his face. "Even girls who tease like you do have a better way of ditching the guy you know" tsuna said. He has had his fun with a few teases and to tell the truth this wasn't his favorite. "You need more practice"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Andromeda

Andromeda giggled and simple listened to him, "I dont need more practice, I think you do, Angel-kun." She got up from the rock and walked over to him and pushed him down to the ground so that he was on his knees.
"Demons dont make things easy, you should know that by now."
Andromeda circled him a little almost as if he were wounded prey, in truth, he was a bit like wounded game.
"Angels are a bit too gentle, maybe too gentle for demons." She shot a playful smirk, she saw that he was irritated and she was injoying it; she liked seeing them...un-satisfied or rather irritated in his case.

"Now...Then..." She placed her hand on his shoulder and transported them to the lake-river thing that they were at before.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am

///Tsuna\\\

IN the midfdle of the transpot Tsuna took control and made sure they jumped to different places. teleporting her over the water and him inot a tree were he sat and watched. She was over the middle of the pool so even if she tried she would fall in before she realized the jump was over water. "Sorry gentle is not something that I am, I've learned over the years being gentle was never truly what i liked to be" Tsuna said with a somewhat mischievous look on his face. "Don't lump me into your angel stereo-type" tsuna continued. "I can be quiet rough when I want to be" He said with a somewhat evil look on his face. Tsuna's nature was a little unpredictable. He had been through a lot these past few years and his gentle nature tends to get over shadowed by his darker nature from time to time. It was becoming more frequent lately. "If you think your up to the challenge, how about we start this little game of cat and mouse over again?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 am

Andromeda

Andromeda didnt expect to fall into the water, but just as quickly as she hit the water, she was out standing at the waters edge, facing him, her cloths had gotten wet again, she looked down at herself and a half twisted smile creeped on her face, she looked up at him again.
"Hum, Angel-kun has a rough side?" She smirked
"Humm...well this is interesting..." She whispered as she rung her cloths dry a bit.

"Then let the games begin"
She announced and leaped up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 am

///Tsuna\\\

She seemed to be getting interested in these turn of events. She jumped up to where he was but he jusrt simply grabbed her out of mid air by the ankle. Tsuna smirked. "Aww come on, can't you think of anything other than jumping into my arms" Tsuna said with a hint of sarcasm. Tsuna decided to play around with her for a little while. he wasn't a sore loser but if he did lose he'd rather it be with him going all out. "Now come on impress me with something" Tsuna said as he let her go" being a cat demon he was sure this fall wouldn't be lethal at all. "If you don't I'll get bored"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 am

Andromeda

She landed on her feet easily, looking over at him, was he looking for a play fight? She wasnt sure. Andromedastud up straight and unbuttoned her shirt.
"It's getting kinda hot here." She smiled as she tossed her shirt to the ground, leaving her in her bra and short-shorts.

Andromeda flipped her hair back a bit and started walking towards him, her eyes fixed on him.
"This game of cat and mouse....shouldnt it be Angel and Demon?"
With that Andromeda's eyes looked as if they were ready to 'hunt'
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 am

///Tsuna\\\

tsuna watched as she took off her clothes. It looked very nice but as you can clearly see he was unfazed. Tsuna was a normal guy and of course like any other guy does find enjoyment in seeing women strip. I mean if you didn't you were probably gay. However, all the same he wasn't fazed by this. "Well if were going to play this game the predator has to make a move while the prey is just waiting and watching to she what she'll do" tsuna said. "Come on little demon girl, amuse me" Tsuna said with a somewhat devious tone in his voice. Something that would send a chill up anyone's spine.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 am

Andromeda

"And how exactly is a demon like meself suppose to amuse an angel like you?" she asked with a slight hint of seduction in her tone. With a bright flash Andromeda was infront of him, and just like going in for the final kill, Andromeda roughly shifted Tsuna;s head tot he side and bit down on his neck rather sharply. She didnt know how exactly he wanted to be amused, but this was amusing her a great deal, she wasnt use to having guys fight back, normally they'd give in within a few seconds. This was rather itneresting to her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 am

///Tsuna\\\

Before she teleported up he wanted to make somethign clear. "Whether or nor not I'm an angel or whatever, we all have the same thigns in common, desire, greed, etc... If you truly can't think of anything good, then what have you been doing, trying to seduce people half heartily". After she teleported she seemed to crawl on him and bite his neck sharply. Instead of sayig something rather insulting, which ibn this state Tsuna wasn't exactly a nice person, he decided to try a counter attack. tsuna knows all the most sensitive spots on a womans body. He gently caressed one of these spots with his pointer finger and sent a small jolt of electricity through her body to stimulate it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am

Androemda

Andromeda's eyes widend a bit for a breif second before she smirked just a bit. "So that's how your going to play?...Using your powers...Ashame all my power would be able to do is bline you." She giggled a little before kissing him a bit roughtly but only to pull away just as quick; she then went for his neck again, biting the other side just as sharply.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 am

///Tsuna\\\

Tsuna was getting bored with this. IT was just the same as last time and this was getting nowhere fast. "Aww come on is that all you got" tsuna said. Tsuna said and made her look him dead in the face. "Well it looks lke I might have to take things into my own hands" tsuna said with an evil smirk. "And trust me I'm no where near as gentle as the angels your thinking of" He continued in a wicked tone. He brought her lips up to his and kissed her deeply. with his free hand he ran his fingers down her waist. tsuna could feel her body getting hotter with every stroke. He moved his hand under her bra and began messaging her breast. each stroke was made to send a shock through her body, without using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 am

Andromeda

She placed her fingers on his forehad and pushed him away. She had more of a serious look on her face for a second before smiling.
"It's been real, right now though; my fun has ended."
With that Andromeda dissapeard with burst of almost angelic light; which was rather ironic...seeing that theres noting angelic about her.

END THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Day   A Sweet Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Forest-
Jump to: