WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSetting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_voting_barSetting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSetting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_voting_barSetting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Shooting from below was always a gamble. It meant the blast was at an angle. Already in a forward based momentum, he merely had to drop to his knees and arch backwards. As he slid forward under it, it barely singed him. It hurt like a bitch, but nothing he couldn't handle. As the attack faded away, he spun around, still on his knees, and slashed at his opponent again. Unfortunately, Ripper wouldn't work yet, but it was still a fucking sword.

Flipping into the air, he landed on his feet and began hacking away at his opponent, concentrating to make a portal at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Jumping up, he felt a burning pain in his right arm. The sword of Tenka had hit him and made a rather nasty-looking wound. Spitting out his nearly burnt down cigarette towards the Captain, he made steps backwards again, sounds of metal hitting metal echoing. It was hard to get any shots at the Shinigami this close - the big guns where great for parrying an attack, but not for accuracy at this range. Some blasts where even flying towards Samuel, though the Quincy didn't really care. That guy watched at his own risk.
Being handycaped with his right arm due to the pain wasn't a very good position, but his enemy didn't look to painless anymore, either. Trying to get more space between them, Walker collected spirit particles under his feet and dashed away, raising his guns and firing a blind barrage of shots in a wide area infront of him to stop Tenka from simply following with the same tactic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Tenka smirked as he appeared. "Portal!" He shouted, and slashed the air. He was waiting for the attack, so this time he was sure of when to use the attack the moment he fired. Instead of using it as a shield this time, he stepped through it...
..And reappeared in Soul Society. Standing there impatiently, he waited for his sword to recharge so he could use the technique again. Taking a deep breath, he smiled.

It was good to be home.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Suddenly, the Reiatsu of the captain disappeared. What was up with that weird-ass sword? He never heard of something that could simply rip through spiritual metal like that.
'No need to worry. My Crafting of the Dream can't be defeated so easily.' The cat said in his head.
'Well, if he slices my head off, we both have a problem, Shiro.' Walker replied. 'Not that he could ever hit me that good, of course. After all, I am awesome.' Shironeko simply giggled inside his head.
'If you weren't, I wouldn't let you use my power.'
Opening his eyes again, looking at the nice craters his bullet barrage had caused. The open field, witch was maybe some future ground for a new skyscraper, was now pretty wasted, but the Ziamichi didn't really care. With one quick move of his hands, the magazines of the guns snapped out, allowing for more collection of spirit particles. Once the Captain came back, he would be in for one explosive surprise...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Tenka merely walked around, bemused. He was busy recollecting his energy and speaking to Hitsubatsu. "So, what do you think I should do, go Bankai?" He asked his spirit, reflecting on the battle. "No.. you know overuse could destroy everything.. let's just see what we can accomplish in Shikai." He said, in his voice that resembled brakes on tires.

Nodding to himself, several other members of Soul Society gave him odd looks, but went along their way. None really wished to mess with Tenka, especially not when he was in Shikai. Returning back to the spot he had emerged from, he waited. Almost time to head back...
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Now Walker was walking back and forth, sharpening his senses further, but without success. He became kinda pissed off by now, being unable to fight his opponent. And his arm still hurt, goddammit.
"Man, what is this guy doing? Hiding under his bed? Jerking off to some nude pictures? Man, this is so cheap. If I want to stand around and wait, I go and listen to some old Shinigami captain and let him tell stories, but not go and fight a young one!" he mumbled angry, kicking up some dust before ascending slightly into the air, walking on particles as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

And then Tenka came flying towards Jonathan, swinging his sword wildly. "Ripper!" He called, and his sword pulsed for a moment. As the portal behind him shut naturally, the particles of the universe pulling itself back together using dark matter, Tenka grinned.

Here he was, captain of the thirteenth division, headed towards a quincy/ziamashi, practically gliding through the air, brandishing a sword that one slash would make him lose a limb. Oh yes.. this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Barely dodging the blast Samuel jumped back a longer distance but close enough to watch. ''I almost lost it there.'' he said eyes wide open. He sweats a bit. He watches the battle go on and he eventually starts to daydream.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Not even enough time to smoke. Johnathan had just thought about pulling one out when the captain came out of nowhere, directly at him, his sword glowing. And there it was again, the word he always used before the sword could cut anything. Blocking now would be nearly impossible, and he kinda liked his arms and legs, so he dashed upwards into the air. Instead of shooting up like last time, ne now pointed both guns down and started to shoot his Spirit Bullets, the blast blowing him even further upward without hurting him. Ne needed to keep his distance at all costs, so he kept a steady stream of wild bullets flying through the air, causing blue spirit explosions with each hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Landing face first on the ground, he luckily managed to roll without cutting himself before cracking his brain open. Instead of devouring the attacks like normal, he merely used his sword to cut them in half, the devour ability helping to split the blasts apart. He was like a jedi on speed, moving his sword with intense concentration.

"Not Good enough!" He called, before launching forward, his sword still in Ripper mode. It needed to consume enough flesh to create a corpse before it stopped, or unless Tenka turned it off himself. "I'm coming to get you!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Samuel stood straight, this was actually getting interesting. He saw the captain land face first on the ground and Samuel squinted at that. ''oooooouch.'' he said to himself. He giggled and put his hands in his pockets. The quincy is strong but the captain's ability almost seems impossible to get past. Hmm oh well at least I'm not the quincy right now. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Shit. That captain simply sliced the bullets in half, dodging the resulting explosions by dashing foward through the air. And since that sword seemed to eat away nearly everything, shooting at it nonstop would propably not help to much. But Final Form? For one simple Shinigami? Never. And if he used it, the captain would most likely use Bankai too. John didn't care for humans that much, but he wouldn't slaughter innocent civilians during a sparing match.
"Yeah? Go ahead hot shot." Walker disappeared, using his dexterity to appear for way less time again then usual, but avoiding to trip over too low pressure under his feet with it, shooting from every angle he could, trying not to stay in one place for to long - since he would be a perfect target while he stood still.
Above, behind, right in front, below, to the left, he appeared whereever he could and shot as much as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

"I will!" He retorted, before too disappeared. Not wasting his energy, he merely consumed the bullets that came towards him, which was a few. The closer he got to the quincy, the larger his grin got. Soon, he was a mere six feet away, before.."Cold Light!" He shouted, and disappeared. He had a bit of an advantage when they were on the ground. He could hear him. But up this high, with all the explosions and wind whipping away the sounds he made, he was damn near inconceivable.

"FInish him..." Hitsubatsu said, as Tenka flash stepped behind Johnathan and unleashed his fury.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Suddenly feeling something with a huge aura directly behind his next appearing spot wasn't what he had expected, catching him nearly completely off guard. This invisibility was getting annoying beyond belief. Turning around in time? Not possible. He pulled down his triggers and let himself fall, thus not taking the full blow. Still, the sword scratching over his back was painfull as hell, as he turned while falling, once again his giant guns pointed at the Captain who was still in his sword-swinging motion.
"Eat this, sucker." Walker tried to keep the pain out of his voice, as he first released two full powered blasts, and a barrage of weak blasts after them to finish the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 am

Unfortunately, Jesus in Midnight Form..I mean Tenka didn't have enough time to dodge, create a portal, or anything. He took the majority of the blow full blast. Flying though the air, the only thing he could hear was the whistling of the wind in his ears as he flew backwards, eventually crashing into a tree and utterly destroying it. Struggling to stand, he steadied himself and wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. "Nice shot." He commented, flickering visible for a moment before returning invisible. It wouldn't help much, but he decided not to waste the slight advantage.

"Go!" He roared, before flash stepping towards Johnathan, taking a step into the every step, getting higher and higher, until finally, he was directly above him. Flipping the blade in his hands so it pointed down, he descended in a flurry of limbs, intending to jackknife the hybrid on his blade.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:22 am

His back hurt like hell, his stylisch cape was cut in half, it was hard to steady his fall because of the giant guns and their last blast, and now that freakin captain was above him - if his spirit senses weren't completely dull through the blast - and would most likely try to slice him to bits. Not good, not good at all.
'Come on now. Time to go wild, my little Quincy...' The cat whispered in his ear, giggling again. But Walker had other things in his mind...
While falling, all of his spiritual equipment disappeared, and he dashed onto the ground, grinning.
"Should be enough, right captain? Don't want to go all out here." He said - before nearly dying from pain. And not only from his back, but also his arm and the drawback of his Crafting of the Dream. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a strange looking pill and swallowed it, before grabbing a smoke with unprecise hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 am

Agreeing, Tenka knocked his hand to the side in mid fall to send his Zanpakuto flying. Landing gracefully, he proceeded to cough and fell to his knees. "Good fight, dude.." He said, before going over to retrieve his Zanpakuto. "That was intense.. Hitsubatsu.." He said, as his blade reverted back to it's sealed form. Sheathing it, he looked around at the damage they had caused. "Well hot damn.." He said, chuckling lightly. At least he didn't go bankai.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

"I've done worse things... to the city. Some time ago... though." Johnathan flipped one of the strange looking pills over to Tenka. It was formed like a crescent moon, and glittered yellow. The Quincy didn't know what was inside, and that was maybe for the better.
"They are from Uraharas, work directly against spiritual pain. They don't help you heal, though... so don't go around trying to kick the ass of a Vasto Lorde at the moment." Walker explained, having trouble to stand straight. His back hurt like hell - but it would heal. After all, his weak human body was enhanced by Quincy and Demon powers.
'Why didn't you go wild on him? I wanted to fight!' Shironeko said angrily in his head.
'Because I don't want the whole Soul Society on my ass for killing a captain. Also, he seems good enough to be allowed to live.'
'Boooooooriiiiiiiiiiiing.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 am

Nodding, Tenka caught the pill deftly with his hands. Swallowing it, he grinned. His pain was immediately relieved. "Wow.. Those work pretty fuckin' well.." He commented, a large grin plastered on his face.You should have killed him...I'm hungry... Hitsubatsu complained, whining with his metal upon metal voice. Oh calm down.. I will feed you for real one day.. He said, laughing out loud.

"My spirit wanted me to kill and devour you.. He complains he is hungry." Tenka laughed, grabbing his sides because he was laughing so hard. This went on for a few minutes. Finally, his chuckling died down. Wiping away a tear from his eye, he stabilized himself. "Anyway.. What do you plan on doing now?" He asked, sitting down on a tree stump. It used to be a hole tree. Then they fought. Now he had a chair.

The wood felt good on Tenka's weary backside, and his legs moaned in relief. It felt as if his bones were on fire. His skin was hot to the touch, and he had a little trouble breathing. The pill helped against the more intense pain, but not against the weak pain, then that pain felt even more intense. It was quite tedious. Yawning, he finally realized how tired he was. Devouring half a forest sure was exhausting!
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm

[Since one of the main Characters of this thread is now non-existant, I declare this thread FINISHED and CLOSED.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]   Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting Twilight Sun [FINISHED & CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2