WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Ravana's Training I_vote_lcapRavana's Training I_voting_barRavana's Training I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Ravana's Training I_vote_lcapRavana's Training I_voting_barRavana's Training I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Ravana's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

It was a normal day in Karakura Town, most people going about their business. Everyone in the town was going about their business, everyone except for Ravana. As a captain of the gotie 13, it was unusual for him to be in the human world. Even still, what's more unusual is that he wasn't there on a mission, but to train. His training, however, would not be alone. He was looking for someone who he vaguely remembered from a long time back in the seireitei, way before he was a captain.

Misaiko. That was the name of the person he was trying to find. Although he had not even heard any word about her for the longest time, he knew that she was out there somewhere. Looking all over, he made sure to give off just enough spiritual pressure for her to be able to find him. "C'mon Misaiko, where are you" he said to himself, still searching.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko Came out from the Wind As she stood atop the House, of Midori sugiura, her younger daughter. She Sighed and sipped her tea as she looked at ravana coming up. she then began to Take a deep breath as she put her hand up sending a signal towards him using the Wind to relay message through it toward's his hear. "i'm over here ravana-Kun..." she said peacefully as she Floated up Walking on the Air to a point where he could fully see her. Peacefully Waiting for him to come over. She continued to sip her tea. She was the godess of Wind. A Powerful Wind user in Which Earned her the title goddess of the Wind, her Wind prowess being rivaled by none other, Besides Kenshin, Midori, and iori. She then slowly held the cup up and then began to create more current's of wind slowly waiting for ravanas arrival. she smiled and then finished her tea laying the tea cup down by herself as she looked at ravana. "So judging by your rushing manner it seem's you're here for you're training no?" she asked peacefully and in a polite manner. Misaiko was one of the less forceful women you'd meet always having a mother mentality to most thing's she had a certain maturity towards herself that you just had to love about her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 am

As he thought he was approaching where Misaiko lived, he heard a voice, carried on the wind. Instantly, not just by the voice, but the way it was sent, he knew he was close. Looking around towards the sky, Ravana spotted her. Quickly using shunpo, he appeared right beside her. Smiling, he stood up and looked at her "Hello Lady Misaiko, it sure has been a long time." As usual, Ravana was a nice person, but since he knew Misaiko from before he was a captain, he was much more respectful towards her. Ravana also knew that she was much more powerful than himself.

Suddenly, he bowed down, something very odd to see a captain doing. "Lady Misaiko, I am here to request your service" he began "I would humbly like to ask you to train me" he said, still bowing. Standing up, he looked at Misaiko, waiting for her response. Smiling nervously a bit, he scratched the back of his head "Er, I mean, if you wouldn't mind; I didn't know anyone else strong enough to come to for training." Although Ravana was "grown-up" and a captain now, he still acted like the same old kid around some of the people from his past, like Misaiko.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:04 am

~Misaiko~

The Way ravana asked brought another smile to Misaiko's cheek's. She giggled, She then pulled him up by his hand. peacefully with a unique gentleness and softness and nodded. She figured they would need all the help they could to prepare to fight against Kin and his powerful and destructive army. She Raised him up to her and then began to walk Down to where a huge training backyard area was formed up. She then looked back at him as she Walked on the surface's of Wind to Land in the backyard area, she then peacefully had the place light up as she then motioned for him to come over. "I hope you're ready ravana-Kun, As Training and being your Master. It's only best, that i do not go easy on You...." She said as she moved toward's the center of the Area, Then stopped once again. Looking at him now with a more serious look on the matter of this training. "It's only Fair, Since. Those warrior's as you know won't go easy on you either. they will fight to Kill. Don't expect me to be a Strict, Teacher. But do not expect me to Baby you through this whole ordeal, Is that clear?" She said as she Then began to have a huge Wave of Spiritual power Move Around her in the form of Wind as it began to flow out in a peaceful yet Scary aura in a way. She then moved it up through her hand's and then began to speak once more. "Ok...Try To keep up in A Training Spar with me. Step one" She then began to throw up ten baloon's. "i want to test your speed, if you can get past me and get out all ten of the baloons you shall be done with your first task. The reason i'm taking you through this is Your Speed" She then used the wind intertwined within her finger's to make a whistle noise. Opening her eye's she kept them on ravana and spoke. "now without further Instruction, It's time to Start" she said as she made the Wind in her hand Make a whistle sound and Began to Fly up in front of all Ten of the Baloon's and then looked down at ravana waiting for his first move in this Little Game, Misaiko could be strict but she wanted to put a bit of fun into her training. With any of her student's. Because usually in the long run it would help them. Hopefully ravana in this case would not be any different.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 am

Smiling, Ravana followed Misaiko to her training ground, happy that she was willing to train him. Of all the people he knew, she was the only one he could trust to train him. When she said that she wouldn;t go easy on him, he grinned "Heh, come on Lady Misaiko, I wouldn't have come to you if I knew you would hold back; you are one of the strongest people I know, and I would hate to not receive the most from your training." With that, he cracked his knuckles and his neck, preparing himself for the first task. He really did know that this would be tough, but that's why he was so eager for it. He knew that to be with the others in the final battle, he would need all the training he could get.

Grinning, he looked up at the balloons and at Misaiko "Well now, this should be interesting." With that, he quickly entered his battle stance before using shunpo to appear in front of Misaiko and the balloons. Quickly he rushed at the first of the balloons. Although Ravana might not be as fast as Misaiko, he was known to be one of the fastest Captains of the gotei 13, mainly because of his fighting style. "Just know, I'm gonna give it all I've got as well."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko made a small smirk. as she Seen ravana coming towards her, indeed she had seen potential in ravana as being quite a fast Opponent. Due to his Way of Combat. She then Began to Move herself in front of him quickly flipping back a few spot's as she then put her palm's together and Put her first one Up as She Then Began to Create a huge Wind Barrier Wall in front of them To Affectively stop ravana in his track's She made the Wall quite Dense Wind to parry the baloons Away. She was impressed so far, But Still she Wanted to keep this task as hard as possible. After all it's what ravana wanted and he didn't want to dissapoint him in any way and be a bad trainer, After using the Wall She manipulated some of the Surface of the Wind to Move up towards the Baloon's as she awaited for him to come at her Again and Somehow break through her Dense Wall of Air, She then By this time had already thought up Her next move As she continued to Move. She Was quite skilled in her prowess with speed. If pushed at a faster pace. she could have a comparable amount of speed up to that of the Godess of flash. She Used the momentum of the wind to further Make her speed be at it's optimum level and Efficient level Area. She desired. She then motioned for ravana to come up towards her again. "Ravana, As i block you do not get discouraged, With your Will, Your Honor, come at me faster, With more intent, the intent that you would come at with your enemy. the intent to win" She said giving him word's of advice
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:44 am

As Ravana felt the wall of wind Misaiko created push against him, he quickly did a back flip to get away and think of a new strategy. Quickly, Ravana took into account all of the properties he knew about the wind. Grinning, he looked up, at his trainer "Hmm, well now, it looks like your wind is as strong as ever." after saying that, he quickly used shunpo to appear right beside Misaiko again. This time, however, he had a new strategy. "Hado number 4, Byakurai!" he shouted, firing a bolt of lightning from his finger at the balloons.

The strategy was a simple one. Because Misaiko had made the air denser, the particles in the air would be more condensed. Taking advantage of this, he used a lightning based kido that would be much faster and stronger in dense air like this. The lightning would easily be able to cut a path through the air. "Hmm, well now, I never heard you say that I had to pop the balloons with my fists; as a captain, I must factor in all possible options into my attack."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko was amazed. He Was using his strategy, Very Well, She had seen the byakurai brake through her Wind Wall and hit one of the Baloon's. she clapped her hand. As she then Used the wind to parry them away. After she dodged the Lightening Blast. She then Smiled back at ravana. as she nodded, "i'm impressed ravana, The Way you thought of Manipulating my Wind and powering up your own kido, That deserves praise, But alas That's Only One baloon"; she Said quietly as she then Used the Wind and begin to manipulate it slowly after manipulating it She then Stood in front of the wind's to the point where seemed to be invisible. But not only Doing this, misaiko decided to create Wind clone's that appeared all around ravana, to distract him. making use of even more distraction of the wind. she then awaited for him to make his next move Still staying invisible to the necked eye due to being able to blend in with the wind. she even hid her scent quite well, Waiting intently on Him to Make his next move. The clone's circled around ravana and then flew around him even more, As Misaiko used a sort of illusion to make all of them seem real in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 am

Grinning, Ravana was glad that he was able to pop one of the ballons. Then again, he knew that now Misaiko would only make things harder. Quickly, Ravana looked around himself to asses the situation. Because he was in his sealed state, Ravana decided to use kido. Although he did not use it as much as other captains, he was still very proficient with kido. He only used it while in his sealed state, however, once again due to his fighting style while in shikai and bankai. Smiling, he looked up towards the sky, around where he saw Misaiko disappear "Well, let's see how this works out."

With that, he quickly raised his hands "Bakudo number 21, Sekienton!" As he said that, a large cloud of smoke enveloped him, hiding him from Misaiko's view, wherever she was. Quickly, while he was hidden, he used shunpo to appear on the opposite side of where he was (making him behind wherever Misaiko is). "Now, Bakudo number 62, Hyapporankan!" he shouted. Suddenly, a large rod made of light appeared in his right hand, which he lobbed towards the center of the balloons. Once thrown, the rod disintegrated into hundreds of smaller rods that all shot towards the balloons. The attack was actually quite well thought out, as most people would not have thought to use a binding spell as an attack.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko raised an eyebrow as she seen him making his move's and nodded in approval but not without going to make this task for him harder, She quickly sent her clone's into the form of a shield to blow Back the Kido Spell as she added some energy through it as her eye's glowed with a blue glint in them, She then Flew towards the ball's and then had her hand glow Blue as she Used a Huge amount of reiatsu manipulating it out through her hand and Sliced the rod light ball's each in half, she had manipulating the reaitsu in her hand to Make it as hard as a diamond, After That Display of movement, She then Locked onto where Ravana Would Be and then used the wind to blow the smoke Away as she then moved her finger's around in a slow yet beautiful motion as she Then began to create a Tornado from motioning her arm's through the Air, She then spoke slowly. "Heh...Ravana you're doing quite well, but again, don't think this will be a simple kid's game!" she said getting a bit more serious As She Formed up a huge tornado Wave and send the momentum gathered from her hand into a Forceful Tornado Wave, Yet elegant in it's Own motion as She Sent that momentum of Wind At Ravana, She then Began to Form Up A Blue Line from her finger and slashed it through the Air and then pushed it Towards the tornado as she powered up the tornado with the blue line of energy she sent inside of it, Turning it into that of A Gale With even more force to blow ravana back.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

As he saw his instructors attack, Ravana just stood there and grinned, looking up at Misaiko "Heh, well then, I guess it's time to get serious." With that, he quickly drew his Zanpaktou and held it up parallel to his face "Now, Blot out the sun, Kuro-iki!" As he said that, a strong black energy began to emanate from his Zanpaktou, quickly exploding out in all directions around Ravana, creating a large aura. The aura worked as a shield, protecting him from the tornado. Then, the black energy quickly came back in, condensing it's self around Ravana's fists.

Grinning, Ravana looked up at Misaiko "Hmm, if I remember correctly, you've never actually seen my shikai, only heard of it, so this should surprise even you" with that, he held up his hands, and suddenly, a large wall of the black energy appeared behind Misaiko and the balloons. As it appeared, it began to fire out small needles made of the condensed black energy. Because of the nature of his shikai, you could not cut or destroy the needles unless you could destroy his Zanpaktou; all you could do was dodge or block. the small needles also exploded on contact.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko closed her eye's, for a Second, As she Quickly then Put her Hand Up Creating a Wind Tiara For the Baloons, She then Went to Getting to the needle's as she seen them coming in her direction, She Quickly put her hand's together as she began to have some of the Wind form up around her, She then Did A Few hand signs until she came to her final stop as she clapped her hand's fully She reappeared inside the force field, Effectively Dodging the Needle's, She then looked down taking a small deep quiet breath. She had definitely Seen some improvement's in his move's from year's back, From her travel's. she didn't know he would reach such a plateau in This time now. He truly had great potential. Misaiko Quickly Used her speed to appear again this time by the force field in which the baloon's where being protected, She then Looked at Ravana Waiting to Read more of his Shikai Though She was planning out her move's, With caution this time. Not yet knowing the full ability's of Ravana's Shikai. She always looked at thing's with complete caution at least when it came to the battle. It Allowed her to Make better decision's this way, Anyone who knew misaiko. Well they knew, that she fought best when protecting And at an ease of mind. if she ever got into an angry state. Then it was Something Scary and most of her move's. Would be off, though this rarely happened as she was one of the most peaceful and humble people you could possibly meet.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm

When Misaiko dodged his attack, Ravana began to take on a more serious demeanor. This was also reflected in his facial expression. Ravana knew that Misaiko would be able to keep up this little cat and mouse game for longer than him, so he had to find a way to end it. "Hmm, so it seems that you are able to take on any of my multiple attacks" he said, looking towards her, also analyzing the situation. It was then that Ravana knew what he had to do.

Standing there, he took a rather odd fighting stance, holding his hands out in front of himself, together at the wrists, as if he were making a mouth. Suddenly, without any warning, the black energy was summoned right in front of the balloons inside the wind tiara, forming a giant maw, opened up wide. "Well, since I know that you can keep this up longer than me, I think I'll just have to end this first exercise now" he said, a grin returning to his face. Having said that, he quickly closed his hands together, and as soon as he did so, the giant maw of black energy clamped down with an explosive force on the balloons and their shield. This was one of Ravana's strongest attacks, and it could get through almost any type of shield. There was also no way to destroy the maw, as the black energy was his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 pm

~Misaiko~

As this Battle seemed to be heating up, Misaiko was indeed reading ravana's attack's with ease. However she wasn't expecting these Surprise Attack's and as such. Was getting quite out of hand for her to dodge. Not that she minded however. this wasn't like this was to the death. She Then Seen him preparing for another attack however it seemed to had already be behind the tiara, She turned around Quickly; "!!!!""" She jumped away with caution as she seen the Maw destroy her tiara and all of the baloons in a fatal swoop she landed back down and waited for the smoke to clear. This was indeed getting quite interesting. "Very, Very good, Ravana...You actually got past the first test" She said quietly With a Small smile. She knew he had it in him. Not only that, She knew he was a quick learner. This was no different story. That indeed did bring a smile to the Wind Godesse's Face. She then took a sigh and rubbed her hair a bit. "Well Now that that's over....Come with me..." She Said as she landed Back Down. After seeing the Baloon's crushed. it was now time to train him in defense with his body. She came to a line where there were blade's lined up everywhere in a line controlled by rope's. they were like all small Kunai's and others. Some were arrow's and other small blade's. "This test is for your defense and dodging..." She said slowly. "i will teach you how to dodge them and take them head on...so prepare yourself...You shall learn the ancient chinese technique known as the true intention Diamond Body" She then Awaited for him to come follow
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Smiling, Ravana returned his Zanpaktou to it's sealed form and sheathed it. "Like you said, I would have to give it my all" he said with a grin, following Misaiko. As he followed Misaiko, his mind began to wonder back onto previous battles, mainly his captains proficiency. His battles against Kenpachi and Hitsugaya were intense, and it had taken everything he had to win. It was battles like these that had inspired Ravana to push himself to become stronger.

As they reached the next area, Ravana looked around at all of the kunai and arrows. "Well, alone these wouldn't be much of a threat, but knowing you and your wind powers, this is gonna be tough for me" he said, scratching the back of his head. Quickly, he walked towards the center and looked at Misaiko "Well now, whenev you're ready, I'm game." With that, Ravana entered his fighting stance, ready to take on whatever Misaiko was going to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko Smiled and quietly spoke. "you're going to have to power down however" she said with a seriousness in her tone. "This technique is basic and is such does not require Any use of reaitsu, Now let me show you an example" she said as she put her foot on a rope and had a a very sharp and long Arrow fly towards her, She Then Moved from out of the way of that one stepping on another rope to make an even bigger kunai fly out. She then put her Hand Up. taking in a bit of Air in her breath. She Concentrated All the Water into her hand as she Had made due of the Kunai as it bent when it hit her hand and had crumbled to the ground braking in half. "as such..." She then turned around quietly. "Now this is a basic technique, but even the most basic of technique's can be very effective in battle. this can help you have a good defense with out Using reaitsu very much. this Can prove to be a great defense for you ravana, This technique Can make your body as hard as a Diamond, of which is the most dense object in this universe" She said slowly with a smile as she then walked back, "now your goal is to dodge these and Also parry them off using the technique. as you said i'll make it a bit harder using my wind" she said waiting for ravana to make his move now.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

As he watched Misaiko block the kunai with her bare hand, Ravana tried his hardest not to let his mouth hang open. Sure, he was still sure that he could learn the technique, but wasn't she gonna teach him how to use the technique first? Ravana was pretty good with kido, but this in itself was another matter entirely. Sighing, he looked towards Misaiko "Just like you, not to tell me how, but I guess I'll just try it on my own."

Sighing again, he stood there, ready to begin. He was trying to calm his mind before taking on this challenge, knowing it would be hard to get the technique right at first. Of course, a bit of fear resided within him, as who would want a kunai to pierce their hand? Taking a deep breath, he looked over towards Misaiko "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:52 am

~Misaiko~

"OK, ready, Set, Go" Misaiko spoke as she released a flurry of Kunai's and arrow's in ravanas direction. Using her Wind to make the guiding force of them even faster. before making them go to far as she spoke in a riddle. "If You're A Waterfall, You're impenetrable" She spoke in a riddle sort of way.and it would take ravana to learn what she meant. after that she had sent the Kunai's at him at a pacing rate Using her Wind to blow them even further at him, She continued to move her hand's around sending the Kunai's And arrow's in many direction's at ravana. Waiting to see him use his speed. and also use her riddle and find the answer to it as she Moved them in A Direct motion. However she hoped he would learn this on the first time. she didn't want that kunai to directly pierce his hand. that would hurt. but being a teacher means that you also have to show a certain discipline. She guessed that she would just show it today. though she wished him luck in learning this technique.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:08 am

As soon as the kunai and arrows began to fly, Ravana quickly used shunpo to dodge them, having to repeatedly use shunpo to dodge all the arrows and kunai. As he kept dodging, he tried to think of what Misaiko had said, about if you're a waterfall, you're impenetrable. He also tried to focus on what she said about focusing the water in your body. After using shunpo one last time, he decided to try the technique she was talking about. Holding up his hand, he tried his hardest to concentrate, trying to make the water move.

And then... the kunai went straight through his hand. Falling to the ground, Ravana held his left hand, the one that the kunai had stabbed through, with his right. "GOD DAMN THAT HURTS!" he exclaimed, his left hand bleeding. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" he shouted, more at himself than at Misaiko.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 am

~Misaiko~

"Oh Dear..." Misaiko lamented Running over to ravana and looking at the dagger in his hand. she had a worried look in her eye's. she really didn't see that one coming. However, not that surprised. since not many knew the riddle. to begin with. when coming to learn this technique. She took a deep sigh and quietly looked at the dagger in his hand. Letting her mother instinct's come out. She decided to grab his hand slowly and then looked at the bleeding hand and dagger and took a deep sigh. She then put her hand to the dagger. With calm mannerism she Took the Blade out with ease without causing too much damage to his nerve's in his hand. then quickly took a piece of her kimino. off ripping enough to cover up the hand as she put it there she looked back at him. "Ravana-Kun if this is too hard...Then we can stop and you can come back tomorrow and try again, i am really apologetic i didn't forsee that happening." she said bowing apologetically having a hint of worry in her eye's she was like a mother to most of the people she knew. So this Was sorta how she would feel about her daughter had they got injured like this, though she remembers training them with this technique and having a similar outcome. She believed ravana could pull through today. since he didn't seem like the type to give up. She didn't believe this would end today. at least not before her training was ending. after all she still needed to heighten his ability's. Defense wasn't gonna be the end of it. however it would help
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 pm

As Misaiko came over, Ravana had gotten over the initial shock of having a dagger stabbed into his hand. Grinning a bit through the pain, he looked at her "Heh, never thought that a simple kunai to the hand would hurt that much." As Misaiko pulled the kunai out, he gritted his teeth a bit; sure, this wasn't the worst hit he'd taken, but damn, it still hurt. After she had wrapped his hand, Ravana sat up and looked at his left hand "Hmm, let's see if I can't do this." Quickly, he raised his right hand up and held it over his left. He then used a simple healing kido to fix up his hand.

Removing the bandage, the wound was healed, although a bit of pain persisted. Grinning, he looked up at Misaiko "Heh, see, good as new." With that, he quickly stood up, and suddenly took up another fighting stance. "C'mon Misaiko, what happened to that whole my opponents won't go easy on me?" he asked "I'm ready to try it again, but this time, I ain't getting another dagger through my hand."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:18 am

~Misaiko~

"Yes....if it's You, You Can Do it" Misaiko smiled she knew in her heart this simple dagger wouldn't be enough to destroy his pride, She had faith in him and got up as well as she went back to her spot;"now get ready, Prepare yourself" Misaiko then Put her hand's up and then had the blade's come around her in a forward motion and then span around pushing the force of the Kunai blade's toward him faster as she let them go near him. she then went to another line of arrow's and In his left direction and then another in his right, this time she wanted him to dodge most of the forward's and then use his two palm's to block off of the left and right's. She awaited for him to make his next move "Now Ravana, Now's or never the time" she spoke having absolute trust in his ability's. she let out a smile. For her first student to train that wasn't fully in her family, she thought ravana was progressing through this pretty well and it was making her Very Happy to see such progress from him. In Fact In time, he would probably be able to become even more Stronger through more of this training. She Pulled out her tea out of nowhere and poured a cup. figuring that ravana this time had this one in the bag. Plus it would be break time soon. At least for now. The Main Part, Was going to be very Hard.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 am

Grinning, Ravana stood in his fighting stance "Well now, like a waterfall, eh?" With that, he closed his eyes. As soon as the daggers came towards him, he quickly used shunpo to dodge them. As usual, the dodging part was easy, but he knew that blocking would be hard. As the arrows began to come towards him too, he dodged at first, but then held out both of his hands. "Like a waterfall...focus...impenetrable" he said, calming down and focusing himself. As he did so, two final arrows flew at him.

And with that, the two arrows crumpled in upon themselves as he finally used the technique. Despite using it, the arrows did scratch his hands a bit, as he did not have it perfected, but he did it. Smiling, he quickly used shunpo to appear right next to Misaiko. "Heh, look, I did it" he said, holding the two crumpled arrows in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko Smiled and nodded,She patted his Back and then walked over and sat down. Sipping her tea, She spoke of praise to the shinigami;"Very very good ravana Here i shall prepare a meal for you, it's time to take a few hour's of break...the next and final Step's Will be vigorous" She spoke as she then called for a Young priestess to come out with a lovely set of Food for ravana. Most of it being great Japanese cuisine. Teppanyaki, Which was lovely grilled Chicken and Steak, As Well as having good amount's of rice, curry, even Ramen noodle's. this was quite the spoil indeed. She Wanted this feast for only him. She then sat down and sipped her tea taking bit of rice and steak. "You've done well so far, but this break is well needed constant force if done in haste will cause simple destruction of the soul and body. you must be complete in your soul and so far it's going quite well" She said as she politely took some rice in her chop stick's and ate it. Doing it with a unique gentleness to her. Misaiko was the mother type. as much as she would discipline you. She would Also spoil you rotten. she continued to eat and looked at ravana once more. "So are you gonna come over or not?" she said with a polite and humble voice.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Grinning, Ravana looked over at the food and quickly went to sit over next to Misaiko. "Heh, you don't have to tell me twice, I'm starving" he said with a smile as he grabbed a bowl of rice, put a few things on it, and began to eat it with chopsticks. Although he was not trying to be rude, he ate the food rather fast, still trying to keep some civility. He just couldn't help it; not only was the food good, but he was starving. Besides, it was said that a healthy appetite was a sign of strong spiritual pressure.

Finishing all of his food, Ravana placed the last empty bowl on the tray and crossed his chopsticks over it. "Oh yeah, that hit the spot Lady Misaiko" he said, almost like a little kid. Ever since Ravana was young and first knew Misaiko, he had always felt that she was like a mother to him, and even now that he was older and even a captain, a certain feeling of that mothering instinct still remained. Grinning, he looked up at Misaiko again "Alright, I'm ready for more training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravana's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravana's Training   Ravana's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravana's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next