WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
~Easy Going is Training` I_vote_lcap~Easy Going is Training` I_voting_bar~Easy Going is Training` I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
~Easy Going is Training` I_vote_lcap~Easy Going is Training` I_voting_bar~Easy Going is Training` I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

~Easy Going is Training`

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

~Easy Going is Training` Empty
PostSubject: ~Easy Going is Training~   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

~Easy Going is Training` Ggxxac_ex_ba

~Baiken~

Easy going is Training, It's always good to go into thing's with a peaceful mind set, that's what one woman believed. one Woman who was sitting on top of a tree, peacefully Eating a pocky stick While sitting in a tree, her name was none other known then as Baiken "Zetsumei" Sugiura, usually a very anti-social person.

Not worrying about or really caring who talked to her,She didn't hate people and she wasn't rude. she was just disinterested with most thing's in the world. if you lived for as long as she did, you'd kinda feel the same. She Lay on the Tree With quite a Dazingly bored expression on her face, continuing to Enjoy the pocky stick in her mouth. She Rolled over and sighed looking up at the sky. "aye-ya...." She thought hoping something would come and interest her day. She really didn't enjoy being bored.

It annoyed her to know avail and made her quite irritable But who would quench her Boredom?;' She'd just have to see the answer to that question she thought as she flew from the branch and pulled out her Blade. She only however held it with one Hand, Why?; She only had one arm. She wore an eye patch on her left eye because she lost the ability to see in it. Usually These seemed like trait's that would hold a fighter back. But not for her. She took in stride's and turned it into her strength's. She Swung the Blade from the tip of her hand Creating a small cut in the Air as she created small Spark's letting them flow around her blade. moving some of her Long Pink and beautiful flowing hair from the right eye she could see out of. Quietly she continued to train with the Blade. Sword fighting was something she excelled in. And very well at that, She was quite a strong willed warrior. but alas. this boredom wasn't helping.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 pm

A big yawn could be heard in the forest. Another lazy, rather hot day in Karakura Town, or to be exact, in the forest next to it - nothing interesting going on, no big evil Reiatsus popping up from nowhere, no giant portal opening and letting a stream of dark creatures in. In fact, it was so boring that John thought he would fall into a delirium because of it, as he kicked up some leaves.
"Meh... this weather is annoying. I'm getting sleepy, and I'm a GHOST. I can't even sleep. Why don't we play a little in your spirit? Or do you enjoy wandering through a forest with no goal in mind, John?" Shiro asked in his spirit, also yawning loud, though unheard for any normal person.
'The last time I accepted such an offer you nearly killed me with your Crafting of the Dream. No thanks.'
"Oh come on~ it was an accident, really~ I'm booooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeed~" Shiro muttered on in his soul, and the Quincy sighed. How did he survive all these years with her? It wasn't always bad, but today, she was even more moody than usual. But maybe the day WOULD get interesting... because now, John could feel something. A spiritual presence, not to far from him. Heading towards it, it was not long till the black haired man broke through a bush and stood only a few feet away from the tree where the unknown... woman sat.
"Well, now that's a surprise. Someone else in the forest."
"Careful, Johnathan. Something is odd about her..."
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am

~Baiken~

Baiken Sensed a spiritual pressure from some direction around her. and used her eye to look back as she put her sword up Looking at John from the direction and took a deep sigh. really she didn't like sneaking up. or people not at least coming up to say hi. she then spoke in a nonchalant sort of tone. "you know....it's not right to look at women in her peace of mind" she said as she swung her sword around a bit. She then looked at him. slowly pulling out a pipe. She didn't know who he was. but in some retrospective she didn't care. but then she sensed his spiritual pressure. "....Quincy? " she thought as she looked at him. Baiken never knew those existed for the longest time. Well not As much of them as their use to be. After their whole slaughter by the man known as mayuri kurotsuchi. She smiled for a bit as she looked at him. "Eh.... never in my year's have i seen a Quincy before" she said with a small chuckle pulling out her pipe slowly she smoked it a bit. "Eh...bout time something caught my interest i might've turned into a old lady if anyone didn't come hear" baiken spoke again she was the lazy sort of type. But if it was a good time. then she was in. "so what bring's you in here quincy... or if you like tell me your name" moving some hair from her face. she told him her own name. "My name is baiken "Death' Suguira" She said continuing to enjoy her pipe

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

As John pulled out a smoke of his own, he apologized. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to sneak up on you, really. It's just kinda hard for me to make any noise when I walk, even if I try. Fighting instincts is a pain in the ass, if you know what I mean?" The Quincy lighted his cigarette with a lighter and inhaled a deep breath of the 'soft drug', as modern media called it. He called it stupid shitass reporters, but he couldn't die from it, like humans, so he was kinda self-centered there, like always.
"Quincy, yes. I guess you noticed that I absorb Spirit Particles... you wouldn't guess how many people need to see my bow to actually notice it. Kinda sucks, really. And my name... I'm Walker Johnathan, most awesome badass archer and gunslinger in the whole lot of Karakura Town. And no, I'm not bragging, just stating facts." Overconfidence was at it once again, but it was like that all the time with him. But as she stated that she didn't see many of his kind, his eyes darkened for a bit. If there was one topic he hated, it was this one...
"Well, thank the Shinigami for the fact that there are only so few of our race left. MAYBE we could tip the balance of souls, they said. And for a maybe, they slaughtered my ancestors. If I could, I would slay that Captain who ordered it myself, and it would be a slow, painful and gruesome death, you can bet on that."
"Oh, I love it if you are mad... Kihihi..." giggling, a shade of Shironeko appeared besides him. While she still looked like a giant winged cat, she was transparent, since it was only an image to see and hear the world directly, with no power to interfere or be affected by the surroundings.
"And for your last question... well, who knows. I was bored like hell, like always. Killing Hollows is no fun if they don't fight back, though I still do it. SOMEONE has to do it, and I don't think that these Reapers are up to it. And in this forest, I once met a rather strong fellow... man, that's really back in the past by now. He's bitten the dust, but who knows. Maybe something similliar will appear..." John inhaled another breath of his cigarette, blowing out a rather large grey cloud.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

~Baiken~

Baiken slowly nodded listening to him, As she spoke back about the whole sneaking up episode. "Eh it's fine i was simply kidding. no need for apologizing god you quincys always were the more serious type" she said with a chuckle, Putting her pipe up in the seam's of her kimono.

After a few second's Baiken puffed out the smoke from her pipe. She through some point or another noticed she had hit a point, Where she touched upon the whole quincy's wipe out. That Was only something she heard of. she didn't really believe it was true.

Her Race were quite good friend's with the quincy's at one point. Though they didn't reside in soul society. the sugiura's were quite humble with most race's. she chuckled a bit at what he said about being the most bad-ass archer and gun-wielder. she found the cockiness To be cute,

At least it wasn't as worse as a few people she knew. "The best eh? that's interesting" she then heard of the old history of the quincy's and nodded. "Mayuri kurostuchi....i haven't met him but let's just say as a kid. i always had this ability to see Past's. it's painful...you know..." She then put her blade up and continued slashing it forward. "seeing others tragedies that is" she spoke with a sigh. It was quite painful for her to all take in. She didn't enjoy it in the bit. "I remember this forest because this is where me and my sensei used to train" she said slowly and then thought about the man who killed her sensei. "until one day he was murdered" she took another deep sigh slashing a deep gash in the tree.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Now it was Johns turn to listen once again, and he grinned slightly on her comment with the more serious type. Actually, he wasn't THAT serious... only with his pride, his spiritual companion or his 'group', if they where attacked verbally or physicially, he could get angry very fast. If you thought about it, it was actually really easy to make him mad, but what do you expect from a Quincy with a wild cat spirit inside who regarded himself as best gunner in all worlds?
So she could see the past. John nodded slighty as she spoke about seeing tragedies - it was surely nothing pleasing. He wasn't around during the Quincy War, of course, as it had taken place a long time before he was even born, but he also had faced his number of challenges and battles. But if he really thought about it... no real tragedy. Maybe he was really lucky with that...
But one thing he instantly liked was the fact that she seemed to be able to actually put up with his attitude. Many actually disliked him from the very first day because of it, but she seemed to accept him for what he was. An overconfident badass, that is, at least in his own books.
"Well... that surely isn't awesome, not at all. I simply fought my first Arrancar here years ago... Loosing your master surely doesn't seem like a memory one would love to recall. Do you at least know who killed him?" The Quincy asked. He himself never had a master, only old Quincy Writings that told him how to use his bow, Seele Schneider and the power of collecting Spirit Particles. All artifacts of his father, and till this day, he didn't know who killed him. But that didn't matter, he would simply slay any dark-minded Hollow and Arrancar just to be on the safe site.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 am

Painful...memories...

~Baiken~

Baiken took the blade from the area she created the gash at. Holding it ever so lightly almost in the flash of a whisper her blade became sheathed once more as she continued to speak to this New Quincy, that had made his way into the picture. Yes being Able to see others past's As well as your own?, How tragic as it was. this helped to give Baiken answer's to thing's she was never clued in on. Though one could consider this a curse. She learned to make it bearable for herself...But the biggest tragedy to strike her of all. Was the Death of her Master. to her there was no greater Strike to the heart then that. The Day she remembered it vividly. a young teenage woman standing in the rain to see that man who considered himself justified or personified himself to be a heroic hero. Ryuugen sugiura. Ha... Justice...Nothing was justified of him. That young teenage girl still stand as she seen her master fight That man. Only to be Strike down and killed. that was almost like her entire body had been hit with blade's. She lost a Father that day. A man with a heart of gold. A man who showed her how to make the best of something. When you nearly had nothing. he was the man who made her who she was today. "Yeah... My Dear master...Was killed by someone who considers himself to be a justice fighter" she said gripping her Hilt tightly as she bit her lip. this subject was getting to her A bit too much. As some energy began to flow from her body and around the eye patch area, She slowly took a deep breath. Going back to that calm state going back to look at John. she smiled and apologetically spoke for her out of emotion exprience for a second. "But....enough bout that...heh...it's good to see a Quincy who's not all that strict and or cold..." she said turning back to him moving some of the pink hair from her face.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

John soon noticed that it was now him who hit a deep spot. For one, he was empathic to an extent, like almost all fighters who knew how to think like someone else for strategies sake. And to the other, it was really hard NOT to see it, her rage, her hate. The Quincy simply nodded and ended the topic with that, too. No need to pack salt into open wounds... But one thing she said made him wonder. A justice fighter... just one of the reasons he would never call himself 'an ally of justice'. Everyone saw justice their own way - nobody would ever think they where evil, not even Arrancar and Hollow. It was simply their nature. That didn't stop the Quincy from carrying out his own justice onto his enemies, however, and it never would.
"I haven't met many Quincy myself... well, my parents, and the boss of this one hospital there... what was his name? Ishida? Can't really remember. Somehow, while they are indeed awesome, they lack the last kick I and Shironeko here have. And at least that Ishida guy was so serious that it hurt..." John raised his shoulders with a sigh. He clearly wasn't the one for too much seriousness... of course that changed in meetings of his organisation, but he saw clearly no reason to be dead serious in everyday life. It was just a waste of precious time in his eyes... well, he HAD much time on his hands, seeing how he would live maybe four or five human lifes, maybe even more, but that still was wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 am

~Baiken`

Baiken smiled and let out another chuckle as she looked at him. "you sure are quite the cocky type more then serious" she said as she walked over looking him up and down. Taking a closer look she decided to Take A Lolng Yawn And Walk Back over....she seemed like she'd die of boredom but it was not from this. It was just something in general with a twist of her hair she looked back at John. "i Wonder...you've spoke to me and all this time you've spoken to me normally...." she said blinking a bit. "Most people would be quite a tad bit freaked out to be talking to a one armed Woman With one eye yet you seem ever so peaceful about it..." It made her wonder but in some sense it also made her happy that she could talk to somebody normally like this. After asking that question she unsheathed her blade once again as She had a few lightening cherry blossom's flal on the ground and cause electrical spark's to flow around them She then spoke soon after.... Wanting to cure her boredom she looked back at john and spoke. "Would You like to Spar with me?" she asked curiously as she looked at him with a serious yet happy look in her face though you couldn't tell most of the time. Since she was an anti-social type just about.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Johnathan simply grinned at first and shook his head lightly. "You know, with the stuff I normally do, I can never judge someone by appearance alone. And if I'm honest, a one armed and one eyes woman is clearly not the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Hollow and Arrancar take some pretty nasty and ugly forms, and I've fought them since... ah well, since quite some time." He couldn't really remember how many years passed since he found his powers in germany, and the Quincy documents in his fathers secret archive. And simply the Hollows that nearly killed him before he became what he was now where enough for some nightmares for normal people...
But he was awesome, and had no real problems with that. Maybe because he didn't sleep very deep when he did it, he simply took naps most of the time, kinda like a cat, but he never really dreamed that much... at least not during sleep. Daydreaming was still something he did more often than normal humans... But he didn't have to go to work or stuff like that, so he had much more time on his hands, of course.
"And after all, you are not freaked out about talking with a giant, as some japanese guys would call me." Walker smirked, as Baiken made her next sentence with a look back to him. And he had to say - he didn't even really regocnize her missing arm at first. She moved so naturally that it simply didn't spring into the eye right away.
"Well... I would be stupid to say no. The last time I felt some adrenaline was when finishing off a weak ass Arrancar that pissed on my pride." The Quincy Cross on his arm flashed, as a bow appeared. "Let#s do this."
"Now you're speaking my language again. Come on, John... show her our power!" Shironekos shade flickered and disappeared, because she now concentrated on the spar that would take place, too.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 am

~Baiken~

With a Smirk baiken smiled...finally something interesting was gong to happen with that she put her hand to the ground touching the material's she had used as a gash and with a good amount of ki and spiritual energy that being said she then had a line of blade's created around her all ready(imagine them like these https://2img.net/h/i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/reign111/Tenjou%20Tenge/20-21.jpg ) After that she then had conducting eletrical energy form from the blade as she then looked back at John... "be quick on your feet John or i might just "pierce" you" with that said she fire the blade's at him at a break neck speed as she quickly jumped on top of one of the tree's creating even more gashes and material for her to use for her blade's....this was finally becoming an interesting day for her....A battle always seemed to do that....at least most of the time... While Creating the Material She also created some spark's from up in the Sky and then created another Wave of lightening Strike's in the form's to strike him from An aerial view if he were to get hit by the blade's they could cause him inner damage through the vein's if hit by the lightening from above internal damage...to top it off she Let a wave of Pink lightening on her hand...and waited for his movement...Checking to see what would happen next.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:01 pm

This battle started tense right away, even though it was only a spar. With just split seconds to react to the flying swords flung at him, the Quincy propelled himself up into the air with a powerful jump - adjusting his fall in the air with his left hand, under which he condensed spritual energy from the air to push himself away, as another blade aimed straight for his head, spinning around himself. The young Quincy felt a small cut on his right arm and leg, as he now stood upside down in the air. A big grin was all over his face as he felt his own blood on his skin - the thrill and adrenaline rush of a real fight was flowing through his body, numbing the pain of the cuts, as he raised his spiritual bow, firing away three arrows in quick succession - but not aiming at his opponent directly. Instead, the arrows would hit three parts of the tree at almost the same time, flying in arcs - thus effectivly making the tree explode into splinters, taking away safe footing for Baiken for a moment, should they hit, of course. There was no telling if she would block this.
Only his instincts saved John a heartbeat later, though. Nearly getting toasted by the lightning, he flung himself backwards through the air, landing on the side of a big tree without really looking, trusting the cat inside him. For a brief moment, his eyes flashed red - but he wouldn't change into a form just yet.
As another lightning strike make the tree he was clinging onto virtually explode, he felt the hot fire right in his back, as he landed on the ground while spinning around himself - raising his bow once more, firing away five arrows that would all fly in arcs towards Baiken. They where not strongly charged - a hit would still cause a considerable amount of damage, but without assuming his forms, he knew that he had no real way to mortally wound his sparring partner. But Johnathan didn't aim to do that in the first place.
"John, if you don't take on, say, the third form, you're gonna get killed!" A voice told him in his head, slightly scolding the Quincy. Shiro didn't want to loose her partner just because he wanted more fun out of a spar.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:20 am

Artist: Blazblue OST

Song: Susano'o(hakumen's Theme)

~Baiken~

Baiken Smirked, Very Amused By The Quincy's movement's. This Was going to be quite the interesting Spar. At First She Assumed That he would fire his arrows at her. However, it seemed he had a different plan as She seen A Plethora of Splinter's Fly out At her unsheathing her Blade once Again With A Swift Strike of her Blade, She took a deep sigh. With What she had in Mind. And With the quickest of Reaction Time. She Swung her Blade in A Horizontal Motion and Then upwards and also backwards with the hilt blocking them off. she moved her blade around in a almost beautiful motion. Almost like The Woman Was Dancing in a way. After A while, She finished dodging and Blocking most of the Splinter's with her sword's. But she knew this wasn't the end she turned her eye's To Him Firing Another Wave of Arrow's. Around Five. She let out a smile and smirked, Once more. "You're gonna turn out to be a great sparring Partner...Heh....!" She Then put her Blade Up blocking the Five Arrow's. Deflecting them With the Hard Steel. She then smiled And looked at the new amount of material she could turn into a weapon Jumping Back She Then grabbed a good amount of burned ash and Material Until She Activated more of Energy, Which was Dark Into A Huge Blade With that being said she sheathed her own blade back inside and held up the Bigger blade, In Her hand. She Then Smirked and looked back as she held it up and then Lunged the Blade out towards him throwing it. "How's That?" she said with another chuckle enjoying the Battle. for all it was worth so far. hoping she could get John into further power's

~Easy Going is Training` Ae_TJTG_106_09

~Baiken's Bigger Blade~

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Johnathan was just about to say that about Baiken himself. She surely knew how to deflect so many tiny objects, though none of them would've hurt much, splinters in the eyes could hurt the strongest beings without Hierro, a move like that was only useless against Arrancar.
But there was something that made him shut up for once, and spit his smoke out. Holy crap, that blade was... HUGE!
"JOHNATHAN WALKER! Stop playing cool or I will kick your ass in the next world till kingdom come!" Shironeko screamed inside his head. In a flash, the eyes of the Ziamichi-Quincy turned bright red... and a slight grin was now on the face of him, not like the usual easy going grin of his though. More like a superior, knowing one. A... scary one.
"Aktiviere finale Form, Shironeko." A white light enveloped the body of the young man, as the blade started to fly in his direction. The world seemed to slow down - the blade aproaching, unstopable. Slowly, the changing body of Johnathan. The light died down, and the blade crashed into something, creating a huge amount of dust and destroyed tree parts being flung through the air, creating a slight crater.
"Good. But not nearly good enough." Above the shrouded dust, two wings unfolded himself. Light shined from them... or rather, was sucked into the white feathers, as they absorbed the spiritual energy from the air. A white mantle covered the body of Walker, and the two enormous guns in his hands glittered nearly, completely white and clean. The black rose engravements gave an even more dream-like look. And that had a simple reason.
This was a dream. No, not a dream. THE dream. HIS dream. The dream of Johnathan Walker, brought into the real world by willpower, spiritual particles and one special power... Crafting of the Dream.
Both guns rised up, pointing at Baiken. In the light, John didn't dodge according to his eyes - his instincts where the only reason he could dodge that attack. Instinct, and the increased speed with his wings, which now helped holding him in the air. "Baiken, a word of advice." A light started to shine, in a light red, sometimes with a flash of black. "Be sure to dodge this." Pulling the triggers, Johnathan released the Rose Thorn Blast.
Leaving the gun, both red spirit bullets didn't even look that big. Still bigger than any normal bullet from human guns, but not as gigantic as some Cero blasts. But the red, gliming light in them, in which you could not watch with the eyes alone for long, spoke simply one thing: Once they hit anything, they would explode in a red Reiatsu blast of enormous power.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

~Baiken~

"Heh~ Amazing~" Was What Baiken Muttered, This Battle was giving her a rush. Making her enjoy every moment of it. Usually anti-social or a tad rude. Though honorable and cold. She never got to have fun battle's like this. At least with a mid strong opponent. Putting her Blade Around the Cold Hilt of Her Glistening Steel Katana. She had to think of a fast way to get Around this Powerful Attack, Though it came quickly, luckily with her fast reflexes, She Was Able to dodge one of the Bullet's, But the other Was Quite destructive and had exploded once it hit baiken's Katana, Sending Her Back into the tree with a Loud Jolt. Feeling the pain in her back, she made a small whimper in pain. Though it was painful,

she was enjoying this battle. She Had A Few Scar's over her skin now. A open Wound Around Her Cheek Area. Some Cut's in Her White And Black kimono set, and some burn's, But She Wasn't Done Yet. No, Though she had got a good amount of damage. She Wasn't going to let it end now, and not like this at best. She Was glad to see there were powerful quincys, that still existed. It was an amazing sight indeed. Looking Back to the scene of the bullet's and half of the shattered Forest, Now, With That in mind.

she wasn't going to rely on the use of her blade's, More Like Using the Energy of Darkness. "Now John, How About i Show You,"Darkness", Spoke Baiken With An Excited chuckle, not out of insanity. But more out of. Showing off her own Special Power's, Lifting her Blade Up She looked up at the sky and Swung the katana Around, ""Rising From the Pits of Hell, Blazing With the Intent to Kill, Destroy the World and Make Anew! Jigoku Chikoushou" Could Be heard coming from Baiken's Mouth, as A Loud Dragon Roar, Was Heard bellowing through out the Area.

Having Dark Shadow's of red energy come around the destroyed material it was absorbed as a line of Small yet Strong Dragon's Came Around Baiken. The First Stage of her form. was to manipulate these dragon's like she manipulated Her Blade's, With that being Said. The Sky Around her Turned Dark. With A New Wave of speed, Almost like she had moved from thin air, she was Above John and Had Swung her Blade Down Leaving A Loud Clashing Wave in the Air, Sending A crescent moon shaped Attack of Pure Dark Power. at him, But it didn't go right at him just yet,

in fact it stopped Baiken Flew Up to it and Slashed More crescent moons shape's Of Dark energy Around. Then Had A Dark Core of Explosive Immense Power appear in her hand as she Put it inside of the Crescent Moon Shaped, Dark Blades, of Energy, With that She then Hit it with her blade towards John, At A Fast Pace, if said attack were to eat the dark energy would slowly but surely eat away at his body, and if not that cut his skin up badly. As Well as cause some Burning sensations, since the Dark Energy, Would Feel like Acid on the skin, To ensure, this Attack Would Work She Had Something in the Sleeve of her Kimino, Where her arm was missing come out. which was A Chain Claw. She used this to wrap around his leg's, in order to catch him in this attack.

since the Crescent Dark Core Wave was flying at him at a pacing speed. it would surely be hard to see her. Having that come out of her sleeve, in which her arm was cut off. Come out at. but after all she wasn't just a one armed woman for anything. you had to use it to your advantage. With that in mind. She Then Had One of Her Five Dragon's Fly At John. This Dragon Could possibly Also Cause him some disharmony within his body, or also Eat Away At Any spiritual Pressure and or reishi he had. With that being Sad Baiken Swung Back Up to one of the still standing tree's Holding her hand tightly on the hilt, Her Dragons Surrounding her in a circular and diagonal motion. To Protect her from any oncoming attack's.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

This fight was everything it needed to be. Intense, adrenaline-packed, fast. The spiritual particles around Johnathan where sucked into him, making the atmosphere flicker slightly with the light they gave off while doing so, and Baikens enormous Reiatsu did it's part in turning this battle into one where the very air was charged with pure energy. A good thing for the Quincy, since he had no real Reiatsu of his own, like all of his kind - his whole Reiatsu-Aura was basicially the feeling of how much of it he could absorb, all other races felt it the same as a normal aura, though.
The red eyes of the Ziamichi-Hybrid started to glow slightly. Shironeko and he himself synchronized in such moments, their thoughts where one - how to fight, which move to pull? It was an intense, unbelievable feeling, only making the connection of host and spirit more intense. Never alone, always together, always fighting as one. This was what being a Ziamichi host was all about for Walker. In fact, he was so focused on the battle together with his partner, that he actually forgot to smoke. Very rare, in fact. The last time he could remember that happened... was some years ago, when he fought against noone else than his brother, Urufu.

"You are the first to actually survive a fully powered human world Rose Thorn Blast." He said human world, because in Seireitei or Hueco Mundo, the power would increase - since there was more Reishi there. Slightly complimenting, he lowered his stance in the air slightly, so that he could react even quicker. Baiken was serious now, or at least it seemed that way, seeing as she entered another form. So this was her power... her darkness against his light.
Walker himself was fast. It was no bragging in that case, simply a fact - he was fast and could do the most crazy steps in the air, thanks to his spirit. But still, he could not react in time to attack Baiken when she appeared in the air above him and unleashed her glowing attack. Lettim himself fall back, the wings now not spread anymore, but folded on his back, he raised his guns, focusing on the blades and the strange core. "Rose Petal Storm!" He had no fancy invocations. No flashy spells, no powers over elements. His powers where Quincy Powers on the basic level, increased to mastery - shooting out spiritual energy. As he pulled down both triggers, a barrage of hundreds of small spiritual bullets shot out, but that swarm of attacks was halted by something Johnathan did not expect.
Suddenly, something grabbed his legs, tipping his falling balance in the air. His instincts kept him from completely loosing control and being unable to react anymore, but the few seconds he was left ungarded would prove to be extremely dangerous, as the fast attack moved near. Raising up his right gun, aiming, it was almost to late... "Rose Thorn Blast!" In one huge flash, he screamed out the name of his attack, as he attacked the direct center of the crescent moon shaped blades. An explosion, and at least the core of energy he felt dimmed down and died... but the blades still hit.
Raising both his guns to block as much of it as possible, the waves cut through his skin and flesh on arms and legs, some also carving out parts of his wings, as Johnathan let out a scream of pain - why hide that it friggin HURT to be cut to the bones on the maybe second most sensetive area on his entire body? These wings where not etheral, nor equipment, but real body parts he got during this form. After the storm passed, however, it was not over. Something was drawing near, as the ground was only seconds away from the falling Ziamichi.
"Eternal Rose Shield." The right gun disappeared, as John somehow managed to pull out his slightly damaged Seele Schneider. As the blade flashed up, it changed - instead of an energy blade, Walker now had a small round shield on his arm, rotating around itself, as he enlarged it to shield himself against whatever was coming now. The impact send a shock through the already damaged arm, but repelled the dragon back upwards to Baiken like a rubber ball.
Hitting the ground hard, John himself bounced off a bit - and used this bit to get back on his feet, as he unfolded his wings.
Deep red blood was running down the face, wings and arms of the Quincy. He had closed his right eye to protect it from blood, and the one remaining red eye stared upwards to Baiken, breathing heavily. But that would not be the end. No, not even nearly. The once shining white Ziamichi was now stained with red. Taking a deep breath...
He disappeared, only to appear in the air, only about three meters under Baiken, the left remaining gun raised upwards.
"Has been a long time since I was that messed up. But, sadly for you, I am awesome. Rose Petal Storm!" Without charging up, he pulled down the trigger to activate his auto fired ability. Red spiritual bullets now flew directly towards Baiken at close range. If she moved in, took the damage and tried to face him head on, she would notice that, even in his damaged state, Johnathan could still wield the giant handgun in close combat - since it was nearly 1 meter long. His shield, however, was nearly useless against condensed masses of spiritual energy, like spiritual swords - but the question was, could Baiken realize that in time to use this weakness in close combat?
Or would she try to dodge and move out of range, giving an advantage to a normally ranged fighter? While John was nearing exhaustion, he had no plans to give up, back down or die. He would win. He HAD to win, for his Quincy Pride.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:00 am

~Baiken~

Baiken, Used Some Quick Reaction time to Dodge most of the red bullet's though some of them did hit her arm's and leg's, She grunted a bit in pain. but not enough to take her down, With that In Mind She Caught her Dragon once Again and then Flew down ward's towards, John, then Used Break Neck Speed To Appear In Front of John. Holding Shounetsujigoku She Sliced upwards, With the shear power of the swing, she had created somewhat of a small sonic boom between them, Using that distraction she flipped up Back Ward's to Swing her Blade Downwards this time. in order to give him A Fast wave of movement's she wasn't done yet, She then Zoomed up and Moved Back a bit more further. as she created more of her dragon's, this time she had created Around Five, Now With that in Mind She Sent them down into the ground, Keeping the one John sent back to her in her Hand. The Dragons Spun Around him like a weave set, While Spewing out Some Dark form's of Acid to block his view, With that Baiken Went Up to Slash at him. though he had to be careful being hit by this blade, would cause a wave of dissonace through his body, Making him clumsy, His attack's would be off, and over all he'd probably disentergrate eventually from It, if cut too many time's, though baiken wouldn't really do that. since this was just a spar.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:09 pm

[Johnathan Walker]

John raised his gigantic gun as the first strike went down on him. Both weapons collided with the sound of metal hitting metal, a high and loud crash of forces, as the shockwave pushed them both away a bit, leaving a small scratch over the metal of the gun. The next slash Johnathan blocked too, but this time, the blade was a bit faster than the gun - leaving a small wound across his chest, not deep, but somehow, he now had a rather strange feeling running through his body.
Shaking it off, the Ziamichi collected a huge mass of Spiritual Energy while their weapons collided through his wings. As the dragon attacked him with their acid, John closed his eyes before the attack could hurt them - but still, he wasn't able to see anything now. Would that be the end? Would he have to give up now, throw the match before he would be really gravely injured by Baiken? No, of course not. Or else, this post would be over already.
Instead, Walker concentrated - on his other senses. As they where already far beyond anything a human or Shinigami could normally aquire, they where enhanced now even more, since one of them was no longer in use. He could... hear her. Feel her spiritual energy, the sounds her clothes made while flying through the air, her own breathing, the sound of her dragons, the blade cutting through the air... Now, Johnathan used two moves at once.
In his one hand, the Eternal Rose Shield desintegrated, and turned back into a normal Seele Schneider, as the gun was raised in the direction Baiken was coming from - and a red spiritual bullet, glowing with power, left the handgun. But it was not aimed to hit Baiken - instead, it flew towards her right side, seeming like it missed... But the huge power in the bullet actually created a disortion in the air, and without a right arm to recollect her balance, her attack would now be delayed for sure. Not to mention the explosion behind her, so even if she DID recover her balance at first, she had a high chance of loosing it again. In a flash, Johnathan now pressed forward, his Seele Schneider activated, slashing away...
But then, something weird happened. The blade of Baiken cut right through his shoulder, leaving a deep wound - but his Seele Schneider would now most likely be pressing right against her chest, deactivated.
"Had I not deactivated my blade, I would've cut your sword and you right through. I guess that means... my win?" Laughing a bit, John fell backwards, the blade leaving the shoulder wound again. Of course, he couldn't see. Maybe, just maybe, she herself had dodged the hilt in a reaction, but her sword would've still been destroyed by the millions of vibrating blades in Seele Schneider. Using his a bit damaged wings, the Quincy slowly glided towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:07 pm

~Baiken~

" !!!! " Baiken felt the rush and the climax of this battle, coming to a close... But With the next few move's pulled out, She was amazed, As She Felt A Disharmony in Her Balance, Having one Arm, wasn't a disadvantage for baiken, but it did not come in handy in a certain situation and this wasn't any different... She had Felt One of John's Attack's coming from her Right, causing her to have an off balance movement, She tried getting up again but couldn't regain it due to the distortion. Now Her Blade Had Hit and it was on his shoulder, but she felt something up against her bosom....Was it his Seele scheineder?...indeed it was... But it didn't feel like anything had cut or any pain... though some of her clothing was messed up from the first move... She then seen John as he fell back, But before he spoke, she had already knew that had he kept it activated she would've been a cut in half corpse right now...she chuckled a bit... and grabbed him up as she moved some of the hair from his face, "Heh...Let's call it a draw bub...I need to get us both to get some Healing, i don't want us to be dead zombies laying on the ground...Heh but i'll admit...you were pretty good...I haven't fought like that in year's..." She Said with A Smirk. As she held her grip onto his body, And then began to walk to a place to where the two would get fixed up, then maybe after go get a drink and talk about who was having the upper hand or what not.

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:40 am

The Ziamichi felt how his fall slowed down as Baiken grabbed him. What would happen soon was something he did NOT like, for it was the most annoying part in fighting for him - the drawbacks of his forms.
"You're telling me. I thought I was fighting a friggin Vasto Lorde with that much coming at me. Haven't fought like that since... Heh, I guess since I and my Brother fought the last time." The Ziamichi said, slowly opening his red eyes again. The dangerous glow had vanished, leaving his usual slight sparkle that they almost always had, the overconfidence that spoke through him. As they touched the ground, the form of the Quincy changed. Slowly, his hair got longer and the collor came back, turning it pitch black in some seconds. The red light in his eyes flickered, before turning grey, and the white mantle turned into spirit particles that desintegrated into the air. The wings retreated into his back, with a rather unhealthy sound, leaving behind no holes in his normal Quincy Clothing. But now, that it was deactivated...
"I wish I could protect him from that... don't panic, Baiken. It happens every time... The soft voice of the cat spirit spoke in the head of the Suigara. And if she didn't know what Shironeko was talking about... well, she would notice in just a moment.
Out of the sudden, John broke down to his knees, every muscle in his body hurting even more. It was not nearly as bad as after a control loss, but still, it hurt. Pulling out a small capsule out of his poket, with shivering hands, he swallowed it - a pill formed like a half-moon. Soon, the pain in his body started to die down.
"Heh... guess my body... is still to human. Can't handle infinite dream powers that well, even though I'm as awesome as I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Easy Going is Training`   ~Easy Going is Training` Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Easy Going is Training`
Page 1 of 1