WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_vote_lcapTouketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_voting_barTouketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_vote_lcapTouketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_voting_barTouketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Touketsu Shinen, -note i made this a long time ago-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Empty
PostSubject: Touketsu Shinen, -note i made this a long time ago-   Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 am

Name: Shinen, Touketsu
True Age: 376
Apparel: Touketsu wears the normal shinigami uniform. With white ties coming around the waste. It was outlined in white as well. There was a zanpakuto sheathed to his back. The sheathe came from his left side of his waste, to his shoulder, and on the back was the sheathe itself, which held his zanpakuto.

He has white hair that goes down to his eyes and there is three dots beneath his left eye. Touketsu had black pants, they weren't jeans, but they were just pants that were like snow pants, but lighter and weren't loud whenever he were to walk. They were also thin. But not too thin. He wore these scandal type shoes and black tabi. Touketsu has kind of large eyes, that are bright blue.

The rest of his face is kind of small. He has kind of spiky, kind of long hair, that comes down, and reaches his eyes. It looks kind of like Toushiro's hair, just not exactly like it. He has the normal shinigami uniform.

Personality: Touketsu is the type of person, who gets serious a lot. He is very smart, and maturely quiet. He is loving at times, and goes 110% on everything. He has a great potential, to do well. For example, he never backs down from a fight, meaning he will go full out, no matter what.

He will try to protect all that he knows and loves, no matter the consequences. Although he may protect all he knows and loves, no matter the consequences, he will still try to find loop holes, and use his mind, to make sure he doesn't break the laws of the soul society. One more thing, if you ever take Touketsu's ramen, you will be sorry. Touketsu can be very humorous at times. Well, in his mind he is, but everyone else fake laughs at his jokes, and calls him a dork.

But he tries to be humorous. Touketsu can be out going and hyper sometimes, but that doesn't stop him from doing what he is supposed to do, and when he is on duty or whatever, he is always serious. Other than that he is out going and hyper. Touketsu can be very uptight as well. For example, if someone is goofing off on an assignment, Touketsu is always there to tell them to pick their act up and pull their selves together. Touketsu kind of has a bipolar effect to him.

Most of the time Touketsu is very serious, and uptight though. Such as if someone were to be very confident that they can kill Touketsu, and bragging about what they can do, Touketsu will do all in his power to prove them wrong, because Touketsu believes that he is the best. Although he may believe that, there is a spot in him that knows that there are MUCH stronger people than he is. That is basically all there is to say about Touketsu.

Zanpakutou

Zanpakutou Name: Shirohi Yamagaki
Zanpakutou Apparel: The sword itself is a sword that looks like a regular Katana. The blade is out to 4 feet long. It has a white handle with blue straps coming up the handle to the hilt. The handle is white with a squarish shape to it. the handle is white as well. And has a frosty chill to it, making it not spark when hitting another sword, but frost will fly from it. The sword may seem like it is covered in frost, but it isn't it is just a cold blade that is white, with a shine in it. It's just that when it hits another sword, it will shed frost.
Zanpakutou Spirit: Touketsu's sword, or zanpakuto, is named Shirohi. The spirit within has long black hair. That goes down to his shoulders. Shirohi has a light blue cloak that comes down into the ice where he lives, and freezes. He has a scar under his right eye, just like Retsu has one under his left eye.

Ice in the world of his zanpakuto is icy because Shirohi is mostly the element of ice. The world is almost like a dimension of ice. Also Shirohi wears a long shirt that covers the front. It is black and it also freezes in the ice beneath him. Shirohi looks as if he is in a crouching position, on what looks like a cross made of ice.

The cross has a texture that is the looks of crystal and ice mixed. The cross was crystalized seven hundred years ago, when Touketsu died. When Touketsu died his zanpakuto was born as well, causing this world to be created as well.
Zanpakutou Inner World: Look in zanpakuto spirit.

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: Hail, Shirohi
Shikai Apparel: The shikai looks the same basically only more broad. The blade though, actually turns into an ice shard. Just not fragile like an ice shard. The shard is as strong as steal, just as the regular sword would be. The blade gets much colder than it was as a blade. There is some abilities that come with this, like a beam of frozen aura from the tip of the sword.

The blade grows from 2 inches thick, to 5 inches thick. Still 4 feet long. The words to release Shirohi is "Hail, Shirohi!" The shikai also has a frosty look to it. The blade is also surrounded by icy aura type substance. Below is a picture of the basics what it looks like. Touketsu can swing his zanpakuto, and ice will shoot out in the shape of a snake, that can pierce the opponent. Also it gives Retsu amazing speed. He is 10 times faster, without flashstep. When he does use flashstep, it is faster than a normal flashstep.
Shikai Abilities: Touketsu can swing his zanpakuto, and ice will shoot out in the shape of a snake, that can pierce the opponent. Also it gives Retsu amazing speed. He is 10 times faster, without flashstep. When he does use flashstep, it is faster than a normal flashstep.

Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Bankai, Shirohi Yamagaki
Bankai Apparel: In bankai form, it is no longer a sword. It is where the blade suddenly forms into nothing but ice and wraps around Touketsu's arm. This ice can spread throughout the air silently. Also, the ice that is on his arm, can spread through the air like a snake and pierce the opponent's body.

The ice is pure blue. The name of the bankai is Shirohi Yamagaki. The zanpakuto is now an arm made of ice, that can be used as a whip. This also means that Touketsu can make the ice do the same effect as his shikai. Although it may be similar to his shikai, it is a lot stronger.
Bankai Abilities: In bankai form, it is no longer a sword. It is where the blade suddenly forms into nothing but ice and wraps around Touketsu's arm. This ice can spread throughout the air silently. Also, the ice that is on his arm, can spread through the air like a snake and pierce the opponent's body.

The ice is pure blue. The name of the bankai is Shirohi Yamagaki. The zanpakuto is now an arm made of ice, that can be used as a whip. This also means that Touketsu can make the ice do the same effect as his shikai. Although it may be similar to his shikai, it is a lot stronger.

Hollow/Mask Abilities

Mask: The eye brows seem slanted on the mask and it's smile reaches from one side of the mask to the other.

The mask has white in the background color of it. The eyes are black and the pupils are red. There is blue spikes coming from the top, one on the left and one on the right. They represent the ice within him.

It forms as if it was out of thin air, and the air will twirl around his face. Causing the mask to form right then and there. It takes a while though. The mask has cracks all though it as well. That is his Hollow Mask.

Hollow Control: Class 2
Abilities: Body damage can seemingly be ignored while wearing his mask.

The regular enhanced speed, strength, ETC.

Cero blast

Up to 30 minutes of hollow mask. 6 posts. Once per rp.

Admin note:

Back Drop

Background: Touketsu was only 14 when he past on to the soul society. He doesn't remember how, or when he died, but when he past on, his appearance stayed the same age. He is 400 realistically. He also still appears to be 14 years old. He lived in district 20 for about 100 years, when he finally found his inner spiritual energy. He went to the shinigami academy and became a soul reaper. He was a member of the 8th division. He was in that division for about 200 years and finally became a Captain of his squad. Also, achieved bankai.

Touketsu achieved bankai at the age of 100. He was trained by his best friend who past on to a new life, because he was killed by a hallow. His name and appearance was then forgotten, which is kind of sad. But his best friend was a captain, and a strong one at that. This person, helped Retsu get bankai, before Touketsu was even a lieutenant. It wasn't really his best friend that did it, his best friend just showed him how he can learn it. He did that because you can only learn it by seeking your bankai within your zanpakuto. So the real person who actually helped him achieve it was Shirohi.

His best friend was killed by an Hallow, when they were both out on vacation, they were just hanging out in their gekkai. When the hallow shows up though, Touketsu killed it... But killed it after his best friend had died.

Touketsu still trains, and builds up his squad and what not. He trains to be the best. He builds up his strength and raises his bankai, and vaguely remembers his best friend that died, and is working up the power to destroy the soul in which killed his friend, and find his friend's new life. That is basically all the known things about Touketsu...

A few days after he was captain, he got word that Kaji Enkou, and Sosuke Aizen, were planning an attack. He was assigned to go to the world of the living to hunt hollows and find any evidence of the attack from Aizen and Enkou. Kaji first made his appearance by making it seem as if a meteor struck the forest just outside of Karakura, and made his way to Karakura town.

Touketsu met up with him and fought him. Kaji's spirit pressure was much higher than that of Touketsu's. Touketsu's sword was then cut in two. Touketsu lost almost all of his spirit pressure. Touketsu trained and trained until he could get his soul reaper powers back again. He had to fight a hollow that was growing within him in order to get that power back.

When he almost couldn't fight it off, he was able to fight half of it all. He got his shinigami powers back. But he also attained hollow powers, and became what is known to be a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touketsu Shinen, -note i made this a long time ago-   Touketsu Shinen,  -note i made this a long time ago- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:34 am

Do you mind changing his name, we already have a Touketsu here.
Back to top Go down

Touketsu Shinen, -note i made this a long time ago-
Page 1 of 1