WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_vote_lcapKids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_voting_barKids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_vote_lcapKids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_voting_barKids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Empty
PostSubject: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:38 am

[S h a r u Y u u d e s h i ]
チャイルドプロディジー

Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559

(Sorry for the shortness, for some reason it's not clicking with me.)

(Also scroll down and play the posting music for god sakes. =P)

"So, where is the little bugger?" Commented a young white haired boy with red eyes and a mischievous grin spread all across his face. He stood in the center of this arena wearing baggy brown cargo pants, white tennis shoes, and a white shirt with a black skull on it. He also had on two black sweatbands with a headband around wrapped his head. Currently he was waiting on a good friend of his he found in The Amatsujiyuu. They hit it off real good since they were near each others age. Sharu was ten years old and his buddy was twelve years old. He also made friends with another person his age, but she is not important right now. All that matters at the moment was that Percy showed up to received his training Sharu had promised him. And Sharu was becoming slightly impatient with him.

"He needs to hurry up, I don't wanna be standing here all day. Seriously" Said Sharu with a yawn before he folded his arms and started looking around. Another reason why this training session could happen is because Sharu's father, Shadin Yuudeshi, owned the place. So he could legally come here to train without getting himself or Percy in trouble. All that mattered, yet again, was rather or not Percy would show up. If he showed up they could each get this show on the road and start perfecting his powers along with making him stronger for the upcoming war. Hell, they would need all the training they could get if this war for all of humanity, the soul society, Hueco Mundo and demon were to flare up soon. They BOTH needed to get stronger. So Sharu could benefit from this training.

So....All...That....Mattered....Was...PERCY SHOWING UP

"Hurry the heck up man..." Groaned Sharu yet again as he cracked his neck and waited any minute for Percy to show up.

\\ E N D P O S T //

=========================================

[ S O U N D T R A C K T O P O S T ]

Artist: Michna
Song: Swiss Glide

=======================================

Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:04 am

Percy had no trouble finding the place for the training. Of course things didn't always turn out the way they seemed. in fact Sharu wanted Percy to get up real early for practice, and Percy was not the type to rise early. It was like 6 am. This was not going to fly. This kid was 2 years younger than him and bossing him around. He knew he and sharu were on different levels of strength but this was way to early for him. Percy staggered out of bed and half dressed himself. He walked like a zombie to the training area. Ofcourse after a round or too he woudl begin to wake up. sharu wasn't exactly the type to go easy. he woudl have to wake up as to not be hit to hard amnd be knocked out. Percy was always late, but never by more than 3-5 minutes so he never understood why Sharu was always so pissy.

Percy walked into the dojo and saw Sharu waiting. He had the 'what the hell took you so long' look on his face. Well whatever, he always looked like that. Percy knew sharu was impatient and didn't like to wait up for people. He never did it on purpose but he was never someone for on time appearances. "Sup Sharu, Hope I didn't keep ya waitin too long. But seriously it's too early for you to expect me to get up on time..." Percy said putting emphasis on ME. In fact sometimes Percy believed that Sharu did this just to piss him off. "Well what's on the agenda today?"
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:20 am

チャイルドプロディジー

Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Image559

"Early? Meh, I just wanted to get here before all the other members of this org woke up or my father came up. After all, do you wanna be surrounded by a bunch of people you don't know? Especially those with such beastly powers as Ziamichi's. Never know when someone might challenge. Better to air on the side of caution." Said Sharu with a small chuckle as he unfolded his arms and looked around for anyone else in the area. Making sure no one would mettle with their training session. "And who knows, I might be part Ziamichi myself since I have my fathers demonic powers. Mine just has a cool little twist to it that goes with my elements." Sharu then decided in his head that they were all in the clear and that no one was coming anytime soon.

Perfect. He could train Percy just the way he wanted to.

"Now the first rule of combat..." Echoed Zin's voice as he disappeared into thin air. What he had just did, in reality, was perform his own version of flash step. "...is always be on guard. No matter what." And with that, Sharu appeared behind Percy and attempted to trip him. If that worked, Sharu would then deliver a swift elbow to the chest or the ground if Percy with able to dodge in time. After that, Sharu would use whatever ground was available or Percy himself to stabilize his right arm and then jump into the air.

"Can you see me coming, Percy? You gotta have quick eyes when in battle. You gotta have good reaction skills, combat skills and attack power." Sharu then slowed his movements slightly so that Percy could keep up as he formed two fireballs made from his reitsu in each of his palms. He then threw each of them down towards Percy to see if he would dodge them or not. Hopefully he would, for if they made contact each of them cause burns to his body and send him flying back slightly from the force they had to it.

"Now show me what you got!" Shouted Sharu as he jumped further up towards the ceiling to also check if Percy could manipulate the spirit and reitsu particles in the air to stand or take flight.

\\ E N D P O S T //

Artist: Sonic Rush Adventure OST
Song: Sky Babylon Act 1 and 2 Mx

Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:51 am

Percy had good eyes if anything. He didn't know what Sharu was going to do but he did see his movement annd where he ended up. Hsaru went in for a trip but percy dodged it. knew that if he was tripped something worse was to come and as tsuna thought it was a combination attack. Percy used his control over wind to push himself away. he saw the fireballs. This guy really doesn't like to go easy on people. This wasn't going to turn out well. Percy couldn't use wind. taht was somethign he had to decide against. Fire and wind was not a good combination at the moment. With his reitsu Percy began to creaate whirling blades of water. As the fire came at him Percy countered with the water which evaporated as well as extinguish the flames. This time Percy went on the offensive. He used wind to gain momentum and shot forward to meet sharu head on. He did a round house kick taht contained a blade of wind in it. No doubted that if he was hit he woudl have been cut. this also extended hsi range, and of course because it was a wind blade, it was nearly unseen. If that worked he woudl follow up by jumping into the air and coming down but a hammer made out fo condensed water.. "HOw about you take this" Percy wasn't the most creative with hsi powers as of yet but sometimes interesting things happen with hsi combos as will be seen later on.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:16 am

チャイルドプロディジー

'So he can perform better then I thought. Sweet, sweet. I guess from all this dangerous combat his powers are coming out faster then I thought. I better keep it up!' Thought Sharu to himself as he smirked at how Percy was able to dodge his attack and put out his fireballs. This only meant that Sharu would have to step it up some. "I'll give you props on avoiding my attacks, but now I'm gonna have to step it a bit since it seems your powers come out when I go on the offensive!" And with that, Sharu met Percy head on as a small burst of wind gusted over the area from Sharu's flight. "Heh..." Without much time to think of anything else, Sharu engulfed his entire leg with fire and met Percy's kick with his own elemental kick. When the two collided, a small shockwave was sent throughout the area from the force of their two reitsu's colliding.

"Ohhhh, it's a good thing I protected myself with that fire or else that would have cut me! Not bad! See? Your improving already. My methods have a way of working, keekekekekeke!" Commented Sharu about Percy's fighting as he tracked his movements. Apparently he was going for an aerial attack that would lead to him coming back down to Sharu. However, before Sharu could prepare another fireball, he noticed Percy formed a hammer made out of water.

...so much for that plan....

So Sharu had to improvise and use his 2nd element, lighting. And without wasting anytime, Sharu forced his body back downward as he pointed his right arm outward towards Percy and grabbed his upper right arm with his left hand. "No, no, your gonna have to take THIS!" Said Sharu with a slight laugh as he shot a wave of lighting towards Percy that would hopefully engulf his entire body. If successful, the lighting would cause physical damages such as burning, cuts and bruises. Then it would cause internal damage such as nervous system damage that could lead to Percy being slower and his attacks less accurate.

After he completed that attack, Sharu used his infamous speed to move to Percy's right and then behind him with a huge grin on his face. "Don't underestimate your Sensai either, Percy!" Sharu then moved in to dropkick Percy on his back with the flames that were still engulfed on his leg from earlier. If this move had any direct attack it would burn Percy, give him physical pain and hopefully send him face first into the ground.

"Oh yeah!"

\\ E N D P O S T //

Artist: Sonic Rush Adventure OST
Song: Sky Babylon Act 1 and 2 Mx

Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Sharu caught hold of Percy's arm. there was no time to dodge and Percy knew this as a fact. Instead percy used a tactic, He thought that since sharu was using fire and percy water that he woudl decide to switch and he already had a few tricks up his sleeve that would counter this. Percy had leanred from old practice sessions, the main goal is to not get killed or burned, or electrocuted. It's a wonder Percy had survived this long. half a second before Sharu clamped down on Percy's arm he covered it with water and aslip[ped out leaving a clone in his place. the clone was only in Percy's shape. nothign liek out of Naruto just the shape. Any fool would notice that it was water but with this timeing whether ot not they knew was not the point. Percy was able to slip away and the water was electrocuted then evaporated. "Seriously are you trying to kill me dude." Percy said after the first attack. As he said this Tsuna convered his body with water. he wasn't taking any chances with Sharu. This guy was a little nuts.

Just as he completed this sharu ended up right behind him and dropkicked him. The water on his back sizzled as it was evaporated and he few across the room. Percy used the wind element to slow himself down and eventually halt in mid air. Without really thinking Percy decided to try something new. It wasn't something that he tested, just something that came to his head. He sped toward sharu. He extended the range of his attacks with wind. That woudl be for physical attacks and he would guard with water. Water may be weak against electricity but it can still block the attack form reaching Percy. Of course there woudl be no way of knowing this without seeing it himself. sharu had never sen this combination because he never actually tried it.

Percy created a wall of air in front of his body and rammed into sharu. If this worked Sharu would be hit with enough force to knock him off his feet and send him aa good distance in the air. the wall was nearly invisible so if his attention was on Percy the wall of air in front of him wasn't even there. Percy woudl follow this up by coming up above him. Percy combined both of his elements and snet bullets of water firing at Sharu in quick succession. If hit it woudl be like being shot by a machinegun. They were just as small as bullets and were many times more powerful and much faster. Water then formed around Percy. It was clear and see through. Percy could see clearly without the water particles distorting his vision too much and he had cover form all directions.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:41 am

チャイルドプロディジー

"So your using clones now? How very ninja of you. But that's still not gonna save you." Said Sharu with another mischievous grin on his face as he saw the clone get fired. At this point things were really getting interesting since Percy was able to counter him at every turn. He was considering turning up the heat on his buddy in order to bring out more of this side. Maybe he would even transform into his First Demon Stage to really give Percy a training session. Though, he wasn't quite sure if Percy could handle that just yet. For now Sharu just decided that being in this state would be enough to handle Percy. Hell, he didn't even have to transform to kill the 7th Espada.

"Well, maybe I am. A real opponent in a life or death battle would use all of their skills to kill you, Percy. I'm STILL holding back my power so I don't accidentally kill you. So think of what the enemy will do to you. You gotta stay focused!" Replied Sharu back to Percy as he took note of the water he was currently engulfed in. That move may weaken fire attacks on his body, but it would super charge the effects of lightening. What a dumb move to pull.

Sharu then jumped back and took notice of Percy charging after him once the dropkick was used on him. Smirking, Sharu knew that this guy must have had a plan due to the fact that he was starting to pull clones and all other types of ninja shit. So, with that in mind, Sharu created his own wall of fire in front of his body and flew full speed Towards Percy. When the two of them collided, another shockwave rocked the training area as the power from his fire wall and Percy's invisible wind wall collided.

"Heh, I knew you had something planned!"

He then watched Percy jump over him as he used the wall of fire that was in front of his body, transferred it to above him and used that as a shield to suck up the water bullets. Meanwhile, while he was doing that, Sharu had lightening creep out of his arms and had them rise up from his skin looking like spears of lightening. He then launched about 5 of these each from both of his arms and shot them at a fast rate towards Percy. If these were to make direct contact by hitting their target, they would explode and cause both phyiscal and interneal damage like the attacks Sharu used before. However, if they would miss, Sharu had something planned.

For now though, he would keep quiet about it.

\\ E N D P O S T //

Artist: Sonic Rush OST
Song: Vela-nova

Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:56 am

Percy's shield of water had taken care of the lighting bolts all on its own. Of course Percy knew that if Sharu had been in his other forms it would be alot harder, but seriously, unlike this guy Percy has barely ever even used his powers, it's more of a surprise that he can use them with such ingenuity now. No doubt thanks to the training but there was somethign else. Something Percy Couldn't explain and decided to put it to the back of his mind. No need wasting time thinking about things in the middle of a fight. the Lighting had crashed into the sheild. since the sheild was surrounding him and wasn't actually touching him the lighting was simply conducted by it. Percy Dispelled the water quickly. He didn't need electrified water for his next attack. he wasn't sure what Sharu had up his sleve but he was certain that it wouldn't be a fun one, but percy had some tricks of his own in store. he covered both his arms in water forming giant claws and came down on sharu. the bonds of water were strong, almost like solid steel. He used his winfd element to speed up it's descent and destructive power. Even if he missed the wind surrounding it would create a shock wave all around him.

After this Percy lashed out with his other arm going straight for sharu againt. He did the same thing but this time it was a swipe. Even if he missed there would be a pressure wave that Percy had confidence would reach. Next he pounced on the ground and dived into the air and came down liek some sort of ferral animal and rolled revealing a tail also made out of water and equiped with wind. When this slammed into sharu or the ground the impact shock would be much greater and something that could create a crater in the ground below. soon after this Percy created a tornado around himself without even thinking about it. I fact it wasn't a real tornado it was more of a hurricane with him as the eye of the sotrm. It buffed the air around his sending anything in the room into a spiral. It was strong and Perc himself felt like he was in total control. "Well it seems like I'm improving" percy said in a joking manner of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)   Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids Training Kids (Open to any Yayjuu member or affilated group)
Page 1 of 1